Have you been preparing the Asian century?

*IMPREGNATES WHITE WOMEN

21st century really will be the Asian Bull's one
extremely hard time for wh*Te bois as it's women's nature to be attracted to the strongest and we'll the one
Wh*Te bois will be universally mocked, despised and rejected by literally all the races of women in a decade

Enjoy

Attached: 1.png (636x598, 672K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tribune.com.pk/story/1234510/statistics-online-dating-app-reveal-racial-preferences/
youtube.com/watch?v=gt_EK0lT49U
youtu.be/eJLGpOBV764
youtube.com/watch?v=5_j2FxrpYzg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Start by trying to conquer your own women. And also, why do you have pictures like that on your computer?

Ayy lmao

He would look hot as a ladyboy.
Bottom of course, I don't think he's equipped to be a top.

tribune.com.pk/story/1234510/statistics-online-dating-app-reveal-racial-preferences/
>The data reveals that women of Asian descent responded favorably to white men more than those of any other race.

Attached: 0-ethnicpreferences-1479377937.png (620x676, 41K)

>Start by trying to conquer your own women.

There are more people who look like this in the world than look like you (if you are a white Frenchmen), so what the fuck are you talking about? You do know how babies are born right?

Attached: asian swimmer's body ideal_Ning Zetao.gif (250x214, 1.14M)

Wihte men improve the lineage of any women they breed with and women of other races know this.

Attached: 1496004275856.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>Asian descent

1. Asian-Americans. Everybody in this photo are Asian-Americans which includes people from India to the Phillipines.
2. There are a total of 12 million Asian-Americans in the US of which only 1/3rd are East Asians. So that is about 4-5 million.
3. Facebook dating app called "Are You Interested" which no longer exists.
4. Using the data from your chart, there should be alot of Asian men with Latina women then.

Attached: asian-american__SPAN-jumbo-v2.jpg (1024x683, 129K)

lel salty butthurt white bois flooding into this thread but it's ok
i know that you can do nothing about this from happening

Attached: littlewhitoidsubhuman.jpg (1080x1080, 379K)

If Latinas want to date asians in a similar rate maybe.

Attached: racisswhitewomen.png (712x303, 130K)

here some more data.

Attached: 2.jpg (1499x1500, 868K)

Attached: 7776498d9cad5825a6dbc5b2b1ec9faa--hot-asian-men-white-women.jpg (500x714, 48K)

Posting the same shit over-and-over again about "Asian-Americans". It would be like me talking about Germans in Germany while using stats about German-Americans.

Why are you so fucking stupid?

>There are more people who look like this in the world
wrong, most of the chinks are 170 cm tall ugly fucks with flat faces

t. Rasianemasculinity

Stay away from the white women you Jap.

Attached: anti gook.jpg (379x600, 183K)

Attached: 1.png (596x540, 633K)

t. butthurt white boi

How hard are japanese women to get in a relationship with? Can an american or brit tell me?

Attached: whitoidwhogropesthaiwomangetsrevenged.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

>wrong, most of the chinks are 170 cm tall ugly fucks with flat faces

The average Chinese male in Northern China is as tall as the average male in the UK. The average young Korean today in 2018 is taller than the average Southern European.

Attached: average height_China_01.png (640x614, 467K)

kek you asian incels living in white countries are so insecure, its funny how you think you are entitled to white girls and hate white men for not being able to get as much as you want. sorry white men didnt make you 10 cm smaller on average, with small dicks

There are literally asian brothel countrys for white men, like thailand. Asian men are the most insecure betas of all the races.

nice cherry picking lmao. so best of the chinks are barely as tall as smallest europeans.

btw tallest chinks 175 cm, that laughable, thats literaly kid status for a male in europe

lol American mutts

Attached: 1522789779015.png (418x370, 24K)

>Posting the same shit over-and-over again
oh the irony

cherry picking? Northern China has a population of over 600 million people. What the fuck are you talking about?

Attached: 1510517354505.jpg (1080x720, 92K)

>comparing smalles euros to tallest gooks.

Jesus. Pull youself togehter asianbois.

175 is still pathetic, and its still half of the population. incel with AMWF images. who could have guessed. gl on getting white girl, its your goal right? thats whats your identity orbit around, around being able to get white girl because asian women are so fucking ugly

the asian manlet meme comes from sea asians
we're actually at least as tall as southern europenans, which is statistically proven and something white bois tend to ignore

Shutup china

>being this deluded

face it, asian boi most of your race are weak manlets lol

>Don't use data I don't like

On top of that they put migrants into these statistics.

Japanese and all Asians are gooks. The Japs used to be raping white women and killing white people in WW2. Now they are occupied by Americans. You are a weak people.
Chinese people are the biggest threat to the west. Also China is stronger than the Czech Republic. You sound like you are full of cope.

stats that are also proven is china self meassured erect dick to be 12 cm, so as japan with 13. since its self meassured average might be even less. yikes.

At least from niggers you can take the "muh white wimminz" thing halfway serious.

But asians, ASIANS. The are least likely to ever get some white ass.

lmao average chink is peasant living in dirt

Nobody is saying Northern Asians are as tall as the Dutch or other Nordics (yet). But people like you think the small midgets from Southeast Asia or Souther China = all Asians are STUPID-AS-FUCK.

Southeast Asians like Thais or Flips are short. Southern Chinese (who make up the majority of the population of overseas Chinese) are short because they have SEA blood in them. Northern Chinese / Northern Asians are tall and robust.

Attached: bl28979efc9111e2b8f122000a1f9345_7.jpg (612x612, 127K)

what delusional about this?
all i'm saying is just true
spain, italy, france etc. the average height for a male of all these latin countries is compatible to the average of the east asian countries

Attached: trilogy-of-swordsmanship-white-water-strand-portrait-bolo-yeung_e9b93b292b9732e63c0f6e0e6bccc7fc.jpg (484x581, 16K)

>t. butthurt white boi
Wow! if only I also knew how to cherrypick images online!

Attached: umadyellowboi.jpg (1024x683, 108K)

literaly asian masculinity, posting chink next to white girl lmao. tip, they are not gf/bf you are trying to prove

>The are least likely to ever get some white ass.
White Russian and other Slavic women with East Asian & Asiatic Central Asian men is the largest IR pairing in the world.

Attached: 01 - Bap7eZlHPZs_Bap7cI3nYQ-.jpg (1080x1079, 389K)

making shits up, how does it feel when you are not getting any of that white ass if its so easy, tenda.

Her son

Attached: 01 - Bfu1h36HB-Q.jpg (1080x1350, 366K)

Attached: soyboy.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Who doesn’t love Asian bitches riding the white bull?

Attached: E588E359-BBA7-4D6C-99AC-BA3A9B566CC2.jpg (1280x960, 217K)

BASED NIP!

OP is not japanese
either a LARPing gaijin or hapa fag who got rejected many times

Report from Russian TV releaesd just a few days ago
youtube.com/watch?v=gt_EK0lT49U

Attached: hair.jpg (800x919, 224K)

* This kills the asianoid *

youtu.be/eJLGpOBV764

>Have you been preparing the Asian century?

I'm gonna start dating this chinese qt at uni that has been mirin' me

Attached: 1525821953410.webm (640x640, 1M)

Stop. Just stop.

>gets this angry of him despising manlets

yeah manlet 100 percent lel
i'm able to kill you with a single blow
you're a little bit hostile to me here yet if we ever met IRL in a street you would have to be more polite to me not to get blown the fuck out by me, manlet

OH NO NO NO

White girls are much better looking than Asian women. Ever since watching anime, I developed a fetish for qt white women.

Attached: ZgUiJSu.jpg (1080x1080, 105K)

Why are you guys so obsessed with interracial shit?

Attached: 045.jpg (640x350, 67K)

>making shits up,

Asian guy with his blonde Czech girlfriend in the Czech Republic
youtube.com/watch?v=5_j2FxrpYzg

Attached: 01_20065935_1368112016636689_162536586276241408_n.jpg (1080x652, 217K)

that's the wh*Te boi's cope
just look at this thread
already full of insecure wh*Te bois crying over the reality

I went to china twice last year and the majority are fucking manlets. Everywhere I see around here though I see tons of asian women happily coddled up with white beta men. So what does say when they don't even choose you? go back to asianmasculinity mate

Which is worse a Jap or a subhuman weeb? You would get you ass beat by an Albertan alpha male like me.

Attached: 137079.jpg (225x350, 32K)

You are wh*Te yourself or part wh*Te you larping fag

Y-yes

Attached: 1518105420478.jpg (800x1111, 113K)

>Stop. Just stop.

Stop what? The #1 IR pairing in the world (and not just the West) are East Asians / Central Asian men with Slavic or Russian women. In the West, the "Asian" women that white men get are Southeast Asians who are brown jungle Asians.

Attached: contrast-2.jpg (836x628, 212K)

>already full of insecure wh*Te bois crying over the reality
>reality

Attached: betterlucknexttimeyellowboi.jpg (320x240, 20K)

how the fuck could manlet such as yourself beat me?
nice try but all you can do is to be a keyboard warrior

OP is not a Japanese brainlet leaf

it's a hapa redditer who spams cuck shit quite funny considering he is a literal cuckhold.

Why are asians so obsessed with white people and white skin? Do you not have any yellow pride?

The Czech Republic is a brothel lol.

>I have extrem rare and hard cherry picked anecdotes which are better than your stats because I like this world view more
anyone can get attention from these women if they have money.

>I went to china twice last year and the majority are fucking manlets.

"I went to Europe last year and the majority are fucking manlets."

Of course this information is useless since Europe is a entire continent filled many countries and ethnicities. So people from Nordic countries are taller than people from the South. Did you know the land mass of China is larger than Europe and has 2x its population?

Attached: 03.jpg (1194x996, 391K)

Is there any proof that you are not a manlet you nip?

what stats? Are you so fucking stupid that you think the 12 million Asian-Americans who range from Indians to Pakis to Indonesians to Filipinos = the entire population of Asia?

wow that image is powerful

So being a weeb is fucking gay. 99 percent of the queers on this forum worship Asian men, watch fucking anime, and wank to fucking hentai. Fuck you anime loving goys.

It's so cute it's like not even real. Where can I get one

I can predict that he's gonna post some gay picture of an asian kid with muscles and claim it's him or say " ur med whayt boi"

pic related
These asian """"men"""" think they are superior, yet think their genepool will be better with an white women.
You claimed the most IR couples are east asian men and slavic women yet you don't put any source into it.

Attached: 1521491735531.png (902x667, 67K)

>that pic

yep
even an ugly incel such as himself still can get a cutie such as herself
the rise of the Asian Bull is already starting
we're going to dominate the whole world again

Attached: mongolwarriorandwhitegirl.png (922x988, 87K)

>Why are asians so obsessed with white people and white skin? Do you not have any yellow pride?

Donald Trump next to the Korean and Japanese prime ministers. Who is white again?

Northern Asians = lighter skinned than Southern Europeans.

Attached: donald trump_60d9ebcf79d14507bc1b955dd6b75051.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

Frenchmen are bigger losers than Asians. I know, because you Francophones here in Canada are huge sjw's.

I have asian friends that married blonde women.

LOL is this why they did it?? I am gonna laugh next time i see them now OP.

THNX!

Attached: 1519283988863.png (485x443, 38K)

Eh I don't particularly mind some hapas here and there. Asians here tend to stay with their own, unlike niggers that actively race mix as much as possible.
Hapas are also less of an eyesore

You and those guys are yellow, man. You're colour blind

KHANTY MASTERRACE
WHITES CHINKS AND JAPS BTFO
HOW CAN OTHER RACES EVEN COMPETE

Attached: 300px-Ostyak[1].jpg (300x225, 16K)

I don't like mongrel kids. All of them grow up with identity issues and become huge pariahs.

Bruce Lee had German blood though, so it's not completely race-mixing

Also OP it's going to be a Chinese dominated century in Asia. It is cope if you disagree. You Japs if you ally with the Chinaman, can have an avenue to enact your revenge against the west. Better in the long run if you get more based.

Attached: china.jpg (1024x682, 59K)

>Frenchmen are bigger losers than Asians. I know, because you Francophones here in Canada are huge sjw's.
I'm on your side, calm down. I'm not responsible for the fact that french canadians are assholes.

Hate to break it to you sushi roll. But the dude groping the asianesse is white

They seem to do fine as mongrels here. Perhaps it's due to having less identity politics I presume. They just think themselves as non fully French and move on.
But I can guess in the New world where you're pushed to identify yourself as this or that it could create problems

Again, it is hilarious when you hear user talk about 'white' skin and how 'Asians' want to have light-skin as if Northern Asians dont have light-skin themselves.

It is amazing how user knows that in Europe, Nordics have lighter skin than Spaniards. Yet somehow in their small brains, they dont think that applies to every else in the world. They somehow think the brown Filipino maids or mail-orders brides from Thailand = entire population of Asia.

Attached: finnish_couple-outfits.jpg (540x960, 71K)

yo Asian guy here
I hate women in general (I'm a volcel king) and I'm also very very racist but I think that Tenda or whatever has some good points
He's a total loser because of his WMAF parents, it's pretty clear. That alone clears a lot of things and makes him irrefutable
And by the way, Genghis Khan is the most alpha male in human history, you whitetoids will never have that

white/black/brown kids beat the absolute shit of yellows here
you guys aren't strong

Fukk off enough with the black bull shitposter kys

Attached: 1527882851879.jpg (480x270, 28K)

Is there any proof? The mongrel Asians always tend to side with their Asian side. Even if their dad is white.

light yellow, dark yellow you're still yellow

Attached: 1521763396881.png (2800x1920, 1.73M)