Why do we let women do this?

>vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=KudwS5U9ouA

Attached: alabama alpha phi.jpg (992x558, 72K)

A great war is the only thing that will fix this

girls eating low calorie popsicles to watch their weight and find a chad to marry. You think they are going to get a degree and find a high paying job?

do what

This looks like a cult.

not really, when you first go to college you don't know anyone. If you pay extra money you get into one of these clubs and get shiny new friends

Women should not go to college. Nor should they have any loyalty outside their family.

So you want them to stay home at mommy and daddys basement until they are 30

You know you want to dick everyone of these girls even the chubby one at the end just for the hell of it

no till menopause

mmmm furfags

Attached: fursuit.jpg (265x480, 14K)

I wonder how many have nigger boyfriends.

then what, give them a job at chinese kitchen?

MY KITCHEN by muhammad you stupid fucking yank can you not understand what i was trying to convey here? women should be put back in place the worst crime mankind has ever done was seeing a women as a equal conterpart

Attached: 1528723949665.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Attached: ER.jpg (846x384, 75K)

look at all the incels

Attached: 1527513821628.jpg (837x1024, 306K)

>those dislikes

I’m split on this. On one hand, it’s a bunch of hot white girls being white as fuck. Basically a hot white girl cult.

On the other hand, they are probably retarded nasty cunts and left-leaning whores so the above is worthless. I hate that stupid attitude they are projecting in this video, like they have 0% humility and don’t connect with the average person at all

But then again, there’s a part of that which is kinda cool.

It’s a weird feel

they are just leaving mum and dad and getting accepted into a fake society until they can find a real life of their own. no big deal. Much like boy getting online and socializing on a board like Jow Forums.

>Implying that many women can get along for a length of time longer then 2 hours
God damn they try don't they

FYI 70% of women from Alabama are coal burners

They are signaling their status in a video like this

It is like delusional arrogant bragging. You also know they are complete whores

Just fucking obnoxious. But also white as fuck. So yknow

What's that based on?

Personal experience in dealing with them

This. People think southerners are all racists. A large majority of them crave africanus criminalus bulls. I'm guessing it is because the racists that do exist are obnoxious about it so they see it as a way to rebel.

>those comments

Attached: 1519080270932.png (442x357, 297K)

How many guys do you think they have slept with?

Disgusting, they look oppressed...

I wouldn't call coal burners people imo but you are right for the most part we don't honestly care about blacks or mexicans as long as their obeying the law and keep their bull shit to their selves

Its not “white as fuck”

These are just low iq white girls being obnoxious and tacky

Everything you see in that video is the result of countless generations of white men struggling to survive. What do these sorority sluts do with this gift?

They fuck the nigger football team and end up in HR departments.

Literally the only male that appears in this video is a nog.

>Everything you see in that video is the result of countless generations of white men struggling to survive.
huh

Attached: 38479827.jpg (600x586, 20K)

>they are just leaving mum and dad and getting miles of different cock inside them
ftfy

not all of them

what's the point of sororities and fraternities? I'm student and I would never join such thing

>the only male in the entire video is a black football player

Attached: wwf.gif (320x230, 3.06M)

Yeah a cult of hot white sluts on muh dddick.

imagine how much pussy he gets, he probably fucked all of them

hot

t. cuck

maybe if you're into interracial, for me it's disgusting. Damn, I wish I was him, but not nigger

how so?

Social connections for future job prospects.

>wasting your energy and magic fluids on dumb entitled sluts
why

you can socialize without silly things like that
don't tell me you wouldn't

A good GOY only reads. watches (((state))) approved news, is a die-hard sports fan, eats up Hollywood gossip and uses drugs and alcohol to dull their mind.

Everyone else is anti-Semitic!

Attached: Jewhost.jpg (490x437, 70K)

>even the chubby one
You mean especially the chubby one

At least its only one

Makes me not want to attend to american university.
Also had to stop watching it after a while because I grew afraid of contracting HIV

>women

Attached: charls in the woods.jpg (1620x1080, 163K)

>we fought 2 to get to where we are now
no, what we need is to start lining up our leaders against brick walls.
>what's the point
ok, so I rushed a music fraternity my freshman year, only to drop myself after a year because it took up too much time and money. I'm now a senior in college and all my frat buddies have either dropped out or are considerably behind me academically. The ones that havent fallen behind, however, are all on the verge of getting steady careers just by connections through the fraternity. Every department in my university also has an "honors society" which is just an academic fraternity -- the party frats are the IFC ones. And IFC frats are a fucking sucker's trap. Speaking from my own experience:
>rush IFC frat (this also applies with sororities)
>maybe get to cross after weeks of hazing and paying dues
>now you gotta pay chapter dues (usually hundreds/month) and attend every function
>only hang out with people inside the frat
>the oath of secrecy and non-disclosure you took at the beginning of the process allows for more degeneracy
>get caught up in the parties, the drugs, booze n whores
>fast forward 6yrs
>still havent earned a degree
>spent all your money getting fucked up
>either drop out or transfer to community college to finish out
normies are fucking retarded

Attached: putin.jpg (640x414, 43K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-102248.jpg (1440x1655, 287K)

I graduated from UF and have been to frat parties when I was a freshman/sophomore with lots of sorority girls like these (inb4 I get called a liar by jealous incels.) I never joined one, but had a ton of friends who were in various frats, so I got to participate in the fun stuff without having to have rolls of quarters shoved up my ass.

A lot of people who've never been to college/are basement dwellers don't seem to understand the phenomenon. Frats/sororities are all about status and networking. That's it. You're paying to be in the upper crust of college society. When you get out you also have a built job-hunting support network that makes transitioning into the adult world way easier.

Additionally sororities are basically pussy buffets for the frats and sports teams. The most elite sororities don't allow their members to date anyone who isn't at least a member of the Greek system.

On the one hand, the elitism and groupthink that goes on is a turn-off, but on the other, the tribalism and 'whiteness' is refreshing. But make no mistake - those sorority girls burn coal like it's going out of style.

I want to lick #55's butthole

Attached: 1527818188050.jpg (747x499, 88K)

>those end credits
they still needed 2 guys to edit the video

Here in Poland the more religious a girl is, the more likely is that she's a coalburner. I suppose similar thing is true in the South as well.

>there's probably videos out there of them railing each other with dildos
>they probably have huge house parties where at the end of the night they are literally all getting fucked at the same time in their rooms and the entire house of 60-80 girls is moaning like an 18th century sea vessel
God damn, my dick is fucking diamonds.

Attached: 887.png (600x600, 323K)

>the entire house of 60-80 girls is moaning like an 18th century sea vessel

Kek, well done

Kike on a stick told goyim that race and nations are social constructs so that's hardly surprising

we don't have those thing here and I'm 4 years in university and I'm part 1st and part 2nd year, that is because I'm lazy retard. I don't think fraternities would change anything. It's because they are lazy retards like myself, not because they are in fraternity

based patty

tfw my family arrived to mexico with hernan cortez in 1520, I can only imagine what was it like to conquer this shit and fuck all women on arrival and on the way back

Most under rated post of all time

It's kind of cringey but I don't get what's so wrong about it.

True. Though I rarely see any stable black/white couples. They usually end up living off a white country cuck in the end. Women just like to virtue signal.

fuckin stacies lel

Attached: 1527513295653.png (195x189, 38K)

Imagine the smell of fresh sweet clean young rich girl pussy in that place. I'd like to move in and take up residence in their dirty laundry hamper.

>tfw you will never take a native princess as a sex slave
>she will never hate fuck you as hard as she can to try and prove how much more stamina her superior indian genetics have in an attempt to literally make you die of exhaustion
>all of this and she would never be allowed to vote or go to school
>if she was caught sleeping with a black man they would both be tortured and executed
At least we have iPhones and cars that park themselves, r-right?

Attached: 1472649890440.jpg (800x534, 47K)

This is Alabama, they probably hate niggers, spics and kikes, I don't see the problem.

>the entire house of 60-80 girls is moaning like an 18th century sea vessel

God damn sir, you are a bona fide literary genius. I stand in awe of your talents. Thank you for gracing this thread with your illlustrious presence.

Sorority girls are total whores user, before, during, and after college. Ain't nothing sweet or clean about their diseased cunts.

>a social club for nubile WASP women getting prepped to date and marry their male WASP counterparts creating the next generation of the white ruling class

This is how it should be. Stop being jealous incels. Nothing would be wrong if they were in an ethnically homogeneous society. Too bad they're probably going to end up sucking nigger drug dealer cock for oxys and xans.

Get rid of the Jews. Get rid of non Whites. Problem solved.

I've been to frat parties and met enough sorority girls to understand
Most are cults with very limited world views, they grew up middle class or above and have only ever cared about money and social status
They go to party schools for bullshit degrees and wake up wondering when's the next time they'll be able to drink
Not sure what sororities call them but frats call them "sister sororities" and also not sure if it's nationwide but sororities can't throw parties so they team up with frats and exclusively fuck the guys from that frat even if it means one has to take one for the team and fuck the fat ugly rich frat boy that the guys use for his daddys boat and country club membership
They aren't emotionally capable of real relationships so they "date" chads for a month while he sleeps with all her friends and then finds out and it's a continuous cycle of drama
STDs are out of control and they pass them around to each other like nothing, I've personally heard one say "Tell (whoever) that you punched me in the face I don't want him thinking I have herpes"
They snapchat their lives away and have theme parties like "construction" themed where the girls show up in nothing but caution tape
They keep smart girls around to write their papers for $60-100 bucks and keep the gpa just high enough to not get shut down
They have no depth and are impossible to hold a conversation with
I know most of this is generalizations but I'm talking about the types of sororities in ops video not the nerdy ones or band ones or nerdy co ed ones etc etc

Shut up dude youre so annoying.

Attached: 1528176006806.png (483x316, 7K)

Woman do this so they can all fuck Chad at a frat party while excluding betas

I shat myself laughing at this

>Why won't women have sex with me?!?!?

Attached: Retard Alert.png (406x452, 30K)

YEP
THIS ONE IS GOING IN MY ANTS COLLECTION

Attached: cringe-ants.jpg (490x310, 23K)

>implying they're fucking Sven and not Ahmed

Attached: 1519280638696.gif (255x235, 491K)

There was one man in that video and he was black.

Roll tide bitch.

this has some great clips in it

Attached: BelovedMixedGalapagospenguin.webm (1280x720, 857K)

There are more blondes in this video than in Triumph of the Will

The truth isn't meant to get pussies wet

Why do you let anyone enter in these freemasonry-inspired closed circles of fellow students?
Aren't freshmen from English-speaking Countries capable of like... Make some friends in the wild?

Upper class Stacey's belong to white Chad. This is how the average guy gets a chance to mate.
Instead they get subverted to crave nigger handegg star's imported straight from the ghetto by jew recruiters.
Get rid of the Jews. Get rid of the niggers. Problem solved.

Attached: 1513817918461.png (300x436, 41K)

>ITT: Incels hate on the pretty sorority girls they will never get to fuck

Attached: ADF7D487-195C-4CD3-8D08-334AE47A000A.jpg (675x900, 91K)

>what are classmates

BURN IN THE FIRES

>You know you want to dick everyone of these girls
Yes I do. And that negroball player already has.

>and darkness and decay and the red death held illimitable dominion over all

what´s your fucking problem?
This sorority consists of only white women who show off their wealth.
They all go to university, all have long hair with natural colors (no red/violet feminist shit) and none of them is fat.
This shit triggers lefties and feminists.
If anything you should support this. Just look at all the other sororities that wanna show off as being super inclusive and cosmopolitan with putting only pakis and niggers in their videos and down-syndrome obese fucks.

Why you have to criticize everyone who does not look and behave exactly like you Jow Forums?
Learn to see who is on our side of the spectrum. Trust me, 90% of those girls voted Trump.

You are reading my mind user

Attached: sinnombre.webm (1280x720, 1.88M)

Big fuckin' deal. They're just good wholesome slutty white women having a little fun. Does that upset you?

Fuck bama

Attached: 1468639218699.jpg (960x540, 40K)

Greek life is still decadent and shallow. Virtually all of those people have substance/alcohol problems. Them being white doesn't make them any less pretentious or insufferable

Attached: sinnombre.webm (1280x720, 1.78M)

Attached: sinnombre.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)