Do you know who this guy is?

Do you know who this guy is?
youtu.be/uRIKJCKWla4

Attached: 20180611_071454.jpg (556x596, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LTnDpoQLNaY
youtube.com/watch?v=9ys2ihv_wSs&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=lMzjEaNFbAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, he's an SJW pity politics cuck who eaten by his own sick creation!
youtube.com/watch?v=LTnDpoQLNaY

Watch this!

Rumor has it he's High Level Insider

A jew that sucks off Juden Peterstein and loves liberalism from the 1990s.

bump

Wait wut? Insider to what or who?

to you mom
HAHA INSIDE HER DO YOU GET IT

insider to your mom's fat cock hammock

nobody should ever forget what happened at evergreen. it should be used to pill the masses as to the direction of the cultish behavior that we see on ALL of our campuses.

Attached: 1528577592875.png (950x634, 729K)

You should see how scary his *brother* isyoutube.com/watch?v=lMzjEaNFbAk

Attached: weinstein.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Haha, okay wise-guys very funny.... Not.

Now seriously please tell me what or who he is inside of

>he's an SJW pity politics cuck
Nah. He protested against white people being removed from campus.
He's a progressive, but a 1970s progressive. He was far left back then, but he would be center-left by todays standards

a fucking synagogue and the universities... And your mom

Shark eyed jew in a toupee.

>yeah, he's an SJW pity politics cuck who eaten by his own sick creation
this

Dr. Weinstein?

His brother is way more alpha and successful. Must suck.

>He's a progressive, but a 1970s progressive.
70s progressives created this golem and I celebrate every time they are crushed by their own creation.
Too bad he didn't get killed by the mob.

Attached: (((Intellectual Dark Web))).png (2138x910, 376K)

>pic
Good post, classic jewish subversion of the right. All of those jews support Israel or are incredibly restrained in their criticism too.

It looks mostly Jewish because you highlighted only the Jewish ones...
The biggest fish in the cringry IDW is JP

Bump

>Murray was born and raised in Hammersmith, London to an English mother, a civil servant, and Scottish Gaelic-speaking father, a school teacher, along with his brother.

Fucking lying cunt poster, gas yourself my friend.

Attached: 1445321334546.jpg (207x253, 17K)

you goddamn turbo kike this is literally on the front page of his twitter

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 11.57.01 PM.png (1276x1168, 1.38M)

all you do is look at kikepedia. do you not know its run by kikes? and you do not get to appear on MSM news in the US unless you play along.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 11.57.38 PM.png (1264x596, 158K)

he's a Watermelon Marxist who wants to switch to a carbon-credit standard for our economy

Rumour has it he's also Mike Enoch's father.

I feel like these people are work for me as my useful idiots. They promote ideas that are useful to us but they are in no way talking people of of ethno nationalism despite what they say.

Which is why I also think they left hates them so much despite them mostly only promoting centrist ideas.

He's an atheist commie leftist Jew who helped stir up this "Kill Whitey Worldwide" bullshit and now he's trying to switch sides and embed himself in the Alt-right before the backlash begins.

They money is on the alt right side now. Its clear that there is an appetite for intellectuals to make arguments on the side of centre/centre right but its massively underpopulated with these intellectuals.
If you came out as a left wing intellectual now there are so many of them that you would never get noticed. As well as that, saying something that will get the lefts attention has become so hard to do because they have become so extreme that you have to call for the extermination of the majority which is blatantly silly and you will get annihilated on television by any idiot in opposition to you. The right has been so vilified that you can make quite reasonable statements and get lots and lots of media attention. Jordan Peterson for example. He is now a celebrity and a rich man because he objected to the idea that people should be punished from not using prefered pronouns.

rumor has it you are a piece of shit that needs to fuck off