Should we help the world end faster?

I mean, obviously all this is fucked. There’s no way in hell the tide turns for Christianity and whites without societal collapse first right? And to be honest. I think we will see the tribulation depicted in the Bible (rapture and such) if we just meme further degeneracy an allow Israel to build the 3rd temple sooner rather than later

What is Jow Forumss thoughts on this? Is it a lost cause or should we fight?

>also general end of the world and rapture thread.

Attached: E74505EA-C1B3-4E78-88AE-ED2799379116.jpg (426x574, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1154155952/new-trendy-prove-trump-wrong-hope-cats-winning#
youtube.com/watch?v=eKmYynSkcRg
youtube.com/watch?v=OgFK5PJSLUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oh, you're at that stage. Don't worry, friend, you will see the light. This is the low point after which you will stop being afraid.

Bumping with qt

Attached: 0FE23AE1-DD37-4101-AC34-4912182F1BD1.jpg (768x1024, 79K)

>egeneracy an allow Israel to build the 3rd temple sooner rather than later
>not knowing that (((israel))) is the synangogue of satan.
Nothings going to happen until the real "Israel" (Christians) build a "3rd temple"

It is a lost cause, but if it's a lost cause then why not bring about Armageddon?

Quit being so nihilistic holy fuck

>posting a 7/10
shit taste desu

Isn't the world supposed to end today anyway? Not soon enough for ya? I'm gonna take a nap and see if that helps.

no matter what, Christ returns.
basically not the worst advice here.

Attached: 5B3A9162-A89A-49A8-82A2-83B8F12EDC3D.jpg (1479x1099, 379K)

accelerationism sounds like a good plan desu but im pretty sure its inherently evil

>Should we help the world end faster?
End it faster? Pretty sure it's at full throttle!

Attached: 1528388668266.jpg (500x750, 49K)

>if we just meme further degeneracy
Don't worry, this effect is being compounded every year. Within a decade there will be a tipping point, trust me.

its not over til its over defeatist pussy, you can either do something productive and do the best you can in keeping true to western values or you can not, either way it ain't over yet

You can't fight evil with good like Kikewood movies tell you.

fucking yanks, i had assumed you fucks would only give in over the dead bodies of yourselves, e.g you dont give in

Being a christcuck isn't on the roadmap.

At what point being realistic somehow becomes being nihilistic?

"They" already won (I don't mean the Jews meme, I mean the current elites). Freedom lost. Current society is structured in the image of ants/bees. Millions of mindless, obedient drones who have no choice but obey the "queens"/the elites or they get removed or left alone. They have an illusion of personal choice, as long as they don't go outside pre-planned "tracks". Most people don't realize this, and they're the lucky ones. Ignorance is bliss.

And just "how" exactly do you 'unsee' reality?

you people obviously don't give a rat's ass about christianity, why use the lord's name in vain?

You faggots need to stop conflating christianity with "whiteness".

Americans are retarded

no, electing trump leaned us off the gas a little but Im afraid whatevers after trump will indeed be full throttle again

>mohammad

Hubris

RACE WAR NOW

Says the man who has never eradicated evil with good.
I pity you.

>1 post by this ID
Imagine that.

Then just kill yourself if you’re going to act like a defeatist.
Fight with us to the end, no matter how bad things get. Every breath you take is an offense to the (((global elite)))’s regime. The fact that you exist should be enough to help you keep on going. Your ancestors didn’t give up during hard times. That is why you are here today. The spirit of the white race is stronger than you can imagine. Reach out to people. Tell them of the wrongdoings you’ve seen, in your individual life, in your community, and in your nation. Everything you do will help our cause in the long run.

i want to do nasty thing to her nose

like pinch it and tell her I stole it.

stop posting sexy pic...im on NO FAP

I know. You can't get redpilled all at once. We all have a lot to learn.

like pick it and eat her boogers

>How
You don’t treat it like a curse. It’s a blessing. Although the prophets were abused and hated, all who mocked and plotted to destroy them, the LORD obliterated. The Holy Ghost is sent as the Comforter. Take comfort. Jesus Christ is victorious. Trust in the LORD.

Attached: 50785551-B329-46E1-9B91-874496D1DC3B.jpg (960x720, 111K)

This user is right. It is our duty as Christians to help move the world closer to the rapture. We must support Israel and build the 3rd temple.

That's pretty gross my dude

The only reason Europe was mighty was
1. Rome, Greece, etc., were raised as destroyers to inflict God’s will.
2. In latter days because it was Christian.

Now you are fallen. Repent.

Attached: 166810E8-9A93-4815-9AC0-CB4C3359F13D.jpg (1479x1099, 342K)

This is more grossest

kickstarter.com/projects/1154155952/new-trendy-prove-trump-wrong-hope-cats-winning#

Do not ever reply to me again you doofus.

If I could just get in there for a quick sniff

It'll come on its own, just ride the wave.

>Every breath you take is an offense to the (((global elite)))’s regime.
I disagree with you here. You can't function in the system without supporting the system. You need food, you need to cover your expenses, you need income. What you say about the system while supporting the system, is meaningless.

>The fact that you exist should be enough to help you keep on going.
It's actually even more depressing. It means there are millions of others, all powerless, all hoping to win a battle already lost. It's kind of sadistic.

>Then just kill yourself if you’re going to act like a defeatist.
I will, probably next week.
Given a choice between existing in the system, supporting the system against own will as income is required to stay alive, "settling down" and bringing kids into this system (rewarding "them" with more human cattle), or death, it's a pretty simple choice.

I've contemplated getting off grid, as have some savings to last few years, but it changes nothing, just delays the end result.

But it's nice that you guys still think it's not over already. Don't dig in too deep or this might change.

Good, just do it already. That’s one less kurwa like you in the world.

Attached: Snifff-o-scope.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Well the tide turns to the Antichrist where people will believe he is Jesus, and also believe that Christianity is returning to power. They will find out soon after that it is just the opposite, so l suggest you put on the full armor of God, which is his word, a d truth. It is going to be a bumpy ride.

We have no structures. No plan. We don't even have a way to get together and communicate properly.
It's not 1 000 000 people, it's 1 000 000 x 1 person.

It's not a call to organize, "they" would detect it and block it anyway. Even if we somehow remained undetected by XX intelligence agencies for long enough, they have the military, the nukes. They literally control everything. While we have nothing, there is no "we", it's just a bunch of random, decentralized dudes on the internet who post memes. There is no hidden opposition that will appear at some point in the future. The power asymmetry is biggest in the history of this planet. They already won. They're 100% convinced they're doing the right, "good" thing and that we're acting against what's in the best interest of mankind. They see us as terrorists. They DO want to stop us, and actually do stop us from even reaching proper communication stage.

Repent, Read the Bible, and Pray. It’s that simple.

People hope there is some kind of underground opposition that will arrive and some "final battle" will take place. There is no underground opposition.

Knowing that, you might want to build one. Start from scratch, having 0 experience, making a lot of mistakes on the way. Best case scenario you get few people together, you get infiltrated and people you thought were on your side actually are just bad actors leading you astray to remain harmless. Best case scenario.

I don't know, user. part of me thinks Trump might be one of (((them)))!

>imagine being so new that you don't know what Jow Forums's meaning is. Don't worry, when we go out, we go out with a bang.

Yes, please. I would like to see the end.

Attached: 1516030155204.gif (500x281, 297K)

Even if by some chance their infiltration attempts fail and you actually become tiny-micro threat with potential to grow larger, they'll just jail/kill you and all critical players of the organization. Without the head/heads the organization will fall apart, and it will be as if nothing ever happened.

There's a reason why no any real opposition exists. They have all been sabotaged/killed/removed long time ago.

We're alone. You're alone.

Nah, it's not over yet, even if only one person stands against them it means that there is still hope.
If you want to give up just go and suicide but if you're going to help the enemy you may just join them already.

It could be that whatever remnants are left of European pagan tradition are too few to actually resuscitate and practice it. In which case a return to true Catholicism may be the only alternative.

The world doesn't need to actually end, but society needs to collapse for a SHTF/WROL/Civil war 2.0 scenario. That is when the enemies will be purged and new leaders will step forward and begin this country anew again with the values and ideas that the original founding fathers had in mind. Only then will this country be restored.

The current state of the country is extremly depressing but stay strong for we will be the ones to take our country back. Most likley within the next 20 years

sabbatean frankist faggot

Right now some people like us still exist that to some degree see how this system works, but over decades all of the 'not agreeing'/'rebellious'/'aware' genes will die out, leaving only nicely obedient, mindless drones. Like ants/bees. That's what all of this racemixing is about. It doesn't have to be 100% mindless drones, they can still drug the outliers with Rx drugs, as they do today with kids at school.

Time plays in their favor.

They:
- infinite funds
- all of the intelligence agencies advantage possible rn
- all of the power/reach/influence advantage possible rn
- all of the military advantage possible, ranging from assassins ("special forces") to nukes
- all of the indoctrination/propaganda advantage possible

We:
- some random, unconnected dudes with 0 experience who post memes on the internet

We win when?

Send them to summer camp.

Attached: (((media)))_summer_camp.jpg (1200x853, 257K)

OP is a Sabbatean-Frankist

you have never defeated evil with good. it's fucking impossible and trying to larp on here is fucking pathetic

Attached: kitty.jpg (900x600, 88K)

We also have the truth in our side.
It's something that once learned, can't be erased as long as someone knows it, no matter if they have every advantage possible, as long as we know the truth and share it people will see the evils of the jew.

what kind of spineless coward would give up the fight for there own planet and future generations

Attached: 1458928253952.jpg (905x737, 648K)

Amen...

ukraine. aaha after long time no see?
My frnd was there in Odesa. Said he would fuck night club girls every weekend without any problem. most of them are normal family girls.
is this too common in Ukraine?
Why are ur girls so fucked up?

poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ever heard of never give up?

Cont.
They didn't start all this racemixing because they have a kink for it. They've done their research, decades of it (all the brainwashing studies, mk ultra etc.), tested it in real life (mostly in soviet union), and came to conclusion that currently you can't 100% indoctrinate/brainwash people to the levels which they would like to / see as required.

If the brain is an engine, and they try to clog it, they've discovered they actually can't do it. Need to whack the engine few times with a hammer, then it will clog up nice and easy. That's why they want to lower the base IQ. They have a fetish for ants/bees system of social control (with some modifications), and they are willing to literally permanently sacrifice the human specie to achieve it. They, being at the top of the power structure, of course don't mind it at all.

We lost the "battle" when those absolutely pathological sociopaths gained and cemented all this power.

>Ship that brought 600 doctors to spain is called the Aquarius
Let's look at age of Aquarius shall we...
>A common position expressed by many astrologers sees the Age of Aquarius as that time when humanity takes control of the Earth and its own destiny as its rightful heritage, with the destiny of humanity being the revelation of truth and the expansion of consciousness, and that some people will experience mental enlightenment in advance of others and therefore be recognized as the new leaders in the world
>Proponents of medieval astrology suggest that the Pisces world where religion is the opiate of the masses will be replaced in the Aquarian Age by a world ruled by secretive, power-hungry elites seeking absolute power over others; that knowledge in the Aquarian Age will only be valued for its ability to win wars; that knowledge and science will be abused, not industry and trade; and that the Aquarian Age will be a Dark Age in which religion is considered offensive
>In an article about feminism in the French newspaper La Fronde from February 26, 1890, August Vandekerkhove stated: "About March, 21st this year the cycle of Aquarius will start. Aquarius is the house of the woman". He adds that is in this age the woman will be equal to the man

Really thinks you make

monotheism is the problem

>concern shilling thread #1245

if you want to end the planet, pray for jebus to come with Armageddon
that religion demands half the population die and undergo sickness and world-wide conflicts and get wiped out a lot before Jehovah finally decides its a fitting time to come to earth and kill all the people who don't accept jebus in their heart and erase the planet and start all over again as the survivors worship Jehovah in happy land for all eternity

this

Anyone who's researched and/or studied marxist/communist propaganda and "activism" from the early 1900's through the 1940's (Those who've researched it in-depth, have) know that the roots of cultural marxism, political correctness, race-mixing as a political and social weapon, and all the various anti-White leftist/liberal subversiveness, is nothing new and goes back a very long way.

youtube.com/watch?v=eKmYynSkcRg

bump

Attached: candice-swanepoel-bikini-victorias-secret-1213-11.jpg (2250x3000, 507K)

Jews will never let things get to Armageddon tier end times. Revelations is basically a warning from past Supreme overkikes to let future kikes know how bad they can kike shit up and to reign in their jew minions before the goyim revolt and they have to stage an Armageddon to hard reset society so they can keep order out of the chaos.

>Why are ur girls so fucked up?

slav girls got their feminism/sexual lib. decades before western girls

You know Eastern Europe was under (((Soviet Communism))) before the west ever had feminism right?

You know one of the first things the communist government did when they got into power was have a sexual lib. feminist revolution right?

former soviet states are still reeling from the effects of this

Btw to everyone saying "The day of retribution will come!". That's exactly what you're supposed to think/do. Some day, someone will come and "fix it".

"Yes yes, something something retribution will come, something something be patient. But in the meanwhile, get on that hamster wheel... Tell yourself whatever stories make you feel better, just stay on the hamster wheel."

That's actually not true. Commies went back to traditionalism because birth rates started to plummet after the initial post-revolution degeneracy. If you go to clubs of each city in the world, you will find whores. Of every color and ethnicity, people who go to these clubs are not the brightest of their people. So... I guess a Poo boi can be proud to fuck a whore or two. Wew, what an achievement.

>an anglo thinks he understands christianity

What if our thoughts have an influence on reality?
Since we're in the God's dream and we are all parts of this same godly source. We each are individual parts of the dream that became self aware and woken up to a degree. Our thoughts have an influence on our selves and everyday life. I have had many scenarios where I have thought a specific scenario is going to happen forget about it and the exact scenario that I have played out in my head earlier ends up happening. It can be negatively or positively scenario. If you have faith something good is going to happen it will most likely happen, if have faith that something bad is going to happen it most likely happen. If we have an influence on our subjective realities from our thoughts. Can influence events happening in our favor or not, we can conclude that if we did this as a collective we would have a greater influence on reality as a whole. If we all prayed or began to think positively about a certain outcome that we all desire once a day for a specific amount of time. Everyone on this board could influence a change or make a difference since our thought influences reality. If we can skip faith or surpass faith, to be able to strategically use the influence of change as a resistance for the change that ((they)) are trying to implement. We need to stop thinking that this battle can only be fought in the physical. They made us all believe that we are limited to the physical or the materialistic realm, so they can hold the illusion that they are this unbeatable enemy, they are but only looking through the perspective of the material world. If we started to influence a change on the spiritual realms, they can be beaten but that is up to all of us to decide.

Attached: 1528611803765.jpg (960x640, 88K)

Oh I know, later on feminism was even banned. I heard when women's lib landed in the Soviet Union in the 70s and 80s they were burned and forbidden.

While the Soviets had their own brand of feminism, western feminism was forbidden.

What I meant to say is eastern bloc girls got feminism before the west ever did.

Surely the effects of this still have some influence though don't they?

I’m back bitch

Well, I'd say most problems we have today are due to capitalism.

>Capitalism is going bonkers
>"I know, let's replace it with a system we know doesn't work"

What's next?

This is turning into a shit slide thread. Reply to the original question

You're an idiot. The point is not to change the world. The world is and always will be fucked. The point is to be the best man you can be, to give yourself principles and stick to them no matter the cost. The point is to live for the truth.

If you do this, then, even in the most dire of circumstances, change is possible. But change cannot be your goal. This is what Socrates and Christ did, two men who never saw themselves as victims. If you see yourself as a victim, then you are just as bad as the sjw's.

Dying for the truth is a thousand times greater than living a lie. The problem is that the western man is slowly being snuffed out, generation by generation, day by day. If they want to genocide us, then we should go out with a bang so to speak.

I want, a thousand years from now, the jew to shutter in fear at the thought of the spirit of the western man rising out of one of his golemns.

these

Attached: index.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Yeah humanities fucked but we shouldn't make it easy for them to win. If we sit back and do nothing that is exactly what they want, to have no resistance. But if we try to create as much chaos as we can where there is no order anymore. Where they don't hold control anymore we can at least try to prevent them succeeding with what they have planned after the great population wipe. We need to weaponize and organize our chaos to our advantage.

You write like a jew.

Why do you people, who seem to hate Jews, devour and enbody something created by them to control you?

I guess the only way to "fight back" at the moment would be to organize big enough chunk of people, ~30-50% of people to get off the hamster wheel at the same time, without any prior warning.

If the kogs of the system suddenly stop spinning, it will loose momentum and would fall apart.

Imagine if ~50% of population quit their jobs on the same day, not that it's going to happen. Within 3-4 weeks the system would utterly go to shit. Especially if the critical few % of people just "took a break".
But people have families, kids, plans for holidays, mortgages, plans for some useless shiny to buy. It's not going to happen.

What are you talking about?

Looks like you're not ready yet for this redpill. Lucky you.

Or you're a shill who panics at the thought of people getting off the hamster wheel, as 100% of your existence depends on it spinning.

>Christianity

Attached: 1521284524248.png (478x534, 278K)

destroy the world to create it anew

Attached: lelouch.jpg (1280x720, 190K)

It's not going to happen without a great leader to rally up the crowds. Yeah people aren't willing to take the risk anymore. They are made too comfortable in everyday life and have something to lose if everything goes to shit. Everything that is gained is gained through a form of sacrifice. If people aren't willing to sacrifice the lives they live today they will not impact a change. That is why the people that have nothing to lose win in these scenarios. They take the risk that nobody else is willing to take. Revolutions are won by the outcasts in society the ones that have nothing to gain from the world they live in. They are willing to take the risk of a revolution. That is how peasants become kings and kings become peasants

Prepare for glory and stay strong. Understand that truth and nature will win out. youtube.com/watch?v=OgFK5PJSLUo

Attached: 1508996617649s.jpg (125x119, 3K)

Attached: 1511862609377.jpg (621x672, 37K)

I just wanted to post that

fag

Why do you dumb fucks think christianity fucking matters?

look at the degenerate face of that morbid ugly piece of shit

This. They literally can't see that as long as they're screaming that "This is a Christian board!" they are still nothing more than controlled opposition.

>inb4 pagan atheist degenerate spergis go "muh chirstcuhk lol"
I'm at the point of just rallying people to anger. It works and it works especially well with Christisns when you point out how many Jewish Organizations are connected to pedophilia. Honestly you can't save the United States, the only thing you can do is just sow division and let it collapse.

Evil doesn't fester for so long unchecked. No matter what a Nation will always have a breaking point and hit the giant reset button to start over. In my opinion I think America's social breaking point is pedophilia, there is a concerted effort lately to push for normalization of this. But it's being met with harsh resistance from the Right. I've even taken Boomers from just think it's Republicans vs Democrats and consider Rush Limbaugh "extreme" to full blown Gays and Trannies that dress up kids are Pedos, and they dregs of society. Got them to take 2nd Amendment so extreme they are diving into SBRs and Suppressors because it's their right and fuck everyone else.

You need a common goal. Like it or not, born-again Christians, not the cucked satanic Catlickers, and boomers can be an ally to turn. I'm a Christian and if you actually read the damn Bible it showcases Israel's and 99% of the Jews destruction because they and the place they inhabited are absolutely vile and evil.

So if you Pagans, you atheists, don't want assistance from Christian Preppers, Christians, Boomers that are seeing the light, and generally rural Southern United States in the Bible Belt? Then you autists have fun larping online and doing shit besides making memes and debating kike shills that try to bring this board down. Your best and most numerous allies that have the ability to kick of a War are ostracized by you.

Pretty sure that is a bad thing..

Attached: 1528653467583.jpg (300x219, 24K)

Its just a phase

It would be nice wouldnt it? All together shitposting at the end of time....

You wish it was true right?
Been there too.

You are not alone

Attached: almost-touching-hands.jpg (3800x2592, 1.4M)

Maybe we should 're-colonize' Europe, then build the third temple.