How did Trevor Moore manage to get this broadcasted?

Forget your retarded E-Celebs, he is the one bringing redpills to childrens rooms

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s (uploaded in 2014, way before pizzagate broke)
song about a kid getting sold into the showbusiness by greedy parent

0:29 seconds watch the list:
#5 pizzaparty
#1 AmberAlert
Amber Alert is an emergency system for example in case of missing children and is provided with technology by AlertSense which is the company fucking Laura Silsby works for
Then he continues to say his parent sold him off in the song.
1:10 he says he cant stand the rich kids bar mizwahs and sleep overs with saudi princes
At 1:30 he sings about being put in a pit for 3 days and splashed with a hose which reminds me on those hot shit videos and the other shower videos
Manager comes in saying "nothing to see here, he is just pranking lol"
2:30 kids says they will sacrifice him to the god baphomet

Then there is also this shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
Includes the satanism, threat of suicide and blackmail through forcing him into fucking a child.
Also goes 3:22 (Skull and Bones) and ends with the words "God please help me" even though all the other High in church clips have that song going on longer at the end

youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
Random at first, but later goes into JFK being killed by the CIA for which Bush was promoted, 9/11 being an inside job,

youtube.com/watch?v=6TxjrHPHypA
corruption of the Vatican including cover up of pedophilia and

youtube.com/watch?v=iy8SIWTyJNs
How we need to call bullshit out to not have society degrade more and more (that we should do what Jow Forums constantly is attacked for)

Attached: trevor on b.jpg (1680x1257, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPzJjNQaYEA
youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
youtube.com/watch?v=vC8abMHddv0
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32204484.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dI_BLG__wY8
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4
youtube.com/watch?v=vq6p4wX88Z0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=s7YW045deBY
youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4
youtube.com/watch?v=QsNDHa2YAAE
youtube.com/watch?v=ALPsPjhonIE
youtube.com/watch?v=d9DajKjOr4M
youtube.com/watch?v=Ycius_326Sc
youtu.be/Jx8b6RzvC_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
archive.is/e03eX
archive.is/JLGWy
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30
archive.fo/ox7Fa
archive.is/soUUb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/
youtube.com/watch?v=ObR5OuY2d94
youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg
youtube.com/watch?v=_h8-SBO-RKo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feeling sleepy.. nothing interesting found after watching all the videos here.. just take a nap guys, it's good for you~~!

Trevor made the right connections with the whitest kids you know - was similar to the kids in the hall. Trevor is fucking awesome, hopefully hesees this thread and says hello

Attached: what a croc.png (952x687, 814K)

BASED TREVOR

youtube.com/watch?v=sPzJjNQaYEA
1:30 is basically proof he browses Jow Forums (he does/did browse /b/ for sure), later when he takes DMT he starts talking about how you can create stuff withsound and the transmission with the smile and general metaphysics with this reality being a trial to see if we are fit for the greater and the anunaki.

youtube.com/watch?v=tI5_YuCWTMA
John Hinckley Jr just being a CIA pawn

youtube.com/watch?v=vC8abMHddv0
LBJ being involved in JFK assassination.
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32204484.pdf
(page 5)

youtube.com/watch?v=dI_BLG__wY8
Media being run by degenerate faggots

pic related, note the pedo triangle and chickenreference
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .

>watching 15 minutes of video in 3 minutes
teach me senpai. you increased the speed 5 fold, right?

would make my miserable life

Attached: Moore bumper.png (750x1334, 623K)

Almost forgot, Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=exnaY0l4XsM

also
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
the average Jow Forumsack

>chickenreference
pic related

Attached: chickenlover.png (1024x768, 512K)

I tried to get him to come to my campus but he heasn't responded yet =(

I fucking miss Whitest Kids You Know! Trevor Moore is a godsend

BTW I have his facebook

justin beiber, as much of a cuck as he is, has most likely been abused his entire life. he almost started to crack.

Attached: 1506705726286.png (1683x1750, 564K)

Link him this thread then

Yeah because a minor celebrity is going to show up to some random 4channer's campus to get his dick sucked and kidney stolen

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4

Attached: 1494974203402.gif (1200x832, 925K)

uhhhh I was going to pay him about $1000.00 you stupid fucking maple nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=vq6p4wX88Z0
>NASA fake
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/168650065/
>9/11 is an inside job
>skull n bones degenerate initiation ritual and hw bush and w bush being in skull n bones

i dont really doubt he was,abused but i assume him saying that with pedophiles running the music industry is bullshit until i see a video or a tweet etc of him directly saying it. the abuse is part of MKUltra
so obviously they get really close to the breaking point. Check Disney for example, has Club 33 whichs number is an obvious sign for mason involvement. remember how disney stars like to break down eventually like spears or cyrus.
youtube.com/watch?v=4DrdvXHA8Qk
check out spears at 7:25 change personalities mid interview. The others possibly are just druguse or fake (like the first one possibly is)

pic related. sexual abuse is part of brainwashing and satanic rituals

Attached: disney pizza improved.jpg (1000x835, 320K)

kek.

Attached: ok.jpg (279x181, 3K)

that video is pretty fucking unbearable with that music

comedians are paid to appear and perform at colleges. fucking leaf.

the part i expect you to watch is less than a minute. i assume you can endure that

youtube.com/watch?v=Jx8b6RzvC_Y
white people invented everything, niggers only peanut butter

youtube.com/watch?v=s7YW045deBY
people can indeed be made gay

wow was that show really that woke?

YES!! I didn't even pick up on how fucking redpilled it was until it was pretty much over.

youtu.be/0-Lvv1f5Qu4

one of my favs

remember, history EXACTLY LIKE OURS

I meant the Whitest Kids U Know show actually, but lol'ed at that too

(((moore)))

because he's a jew you idiot.

how the fuck is moore a jewish name?

>realize trevor moore is redpilled

>not realizing trevor moore is a gift from god

god damn it Jow Forums your not at all moorepill'd.

Attached: hip shake jerk.jpg (209x242, 12K)

>vid
the music is too loud and the sound is fucked, we hear the negress again when some woman is supposed to tell her story

There was an episode where Tim bizarrely named the Jew.

think you can find it?

bump

Glad I saw this thread, just bought tickets to see him at helium comedy on the 28th. any other phillyfags in here going?

Attached: 1518576258174.jpg (1024x764, 166K)

have fun.

if you meet him tell him to respond to FB messages

He doesn't name the Jew.
He's not doing anything that'll land him in hot water.

he kinda did >1:10 he says he cant stand the rich kids bar mizwahs and sleep overs with saudi princes
directly referring to child exploitation with a lot of hints towards sexual childabuse.

of course he is on Jow Forums all the time

in addition to what you wrote OP, he openly called to kill all the elites (it's time for guillotine) when OBAMA was president, he denounced circumcision and the weird jewish one where the rabi sucks the blood that Jow Forums always talk about

He is also by far my favorite comedian, if you are reading trevor, thanks from France for your work

You obviously never watched WKYK, 4 seasons and everything that could have landed him in Hot water was all laid out on the table

it also was circa ~2010/2011 right before huge SJW culture was around

some bump

another

and again

a last one if noone cares anymore

Bump

how can you mention disney and not mention Dan

Attached: 1522111923224.jpg (2059x1162, 679K)

related videos
youtube.com/watch?v=QsNDHa2YAAE
youtube.com/watch?v=ALPsPjhonIE
second one jb is recording

because disney is a more obvious example. reminder that they recently axxed danny

Attached: schneider 2.png (1122x1199, 1.74M)

is there any source of JB directly saying pedos run the music business?

Trevor here. What's up guys. I can answer questions for the next 30 minutes

dick pic + timestamp

Did any Jews try to butt fuck you during WKUK or just the fat one?

ok one min

Attached: hi its me trevor.png (365x235, 211K)

>taking a pic literally seen in the OP.
you arent even trying man

if that's you, OP had a pretty good question
how did you get away with it?

no u

Attached: hi its me trevor 2.png (365x235, 141K)

it all sounds like a comedy exaggeration ... untill you read about Jimmy Savile

well its easy. im jewish and in on it. we get a laugh out of bragging about stuff in plain sight

Attached: hi its me trevor 4.png (372x256, 145K)

jokes on you, i enjoy the shitposting. bumps my thread
>inb4 its really trevor double trolling us

unironically gonna need to see your cut dick + timestamp then

true big if

gay

Real Trevor here ama

Attached: 1517438764930.png (1080x720, 964K)

it's not gay if it's for science

no im the real trevor

Attached: hi im trevor 5.png (206x301, 93K)

I think i have a good chance to ask something, so yeah I'll say that, and maybe ask him to shitpost on Jow Forums more. its not a super big venue they usually take a moment after the show to do autographs and take pics

If it wasn't for you making this Trevor bread, I wouldn't have looked him up or bought the tickets, so thank you! I missed him last time he was local

everything happens for a reason i guess.

we all know you just want to see dick and use science as and excuse

Based german bro is back.
Keep fighting the good fight, user.

A lot of Trevor's skits contain fashy and anti-feminist dog whistles

>Examples

youtube.com/watch?v=d9DajKjOr4M

youtube.com/watch?v=Ycius_326Sc

c-can't it be both?

>we will build a fence, it will be great, and the brown tigers will pay for it

My fave by Trevor. Obviously taking a piss out of shitskins trying to claim they contribute to society.
youtu.be/Jx8b6RzvC_Y

I was in that thread. I didn't know who the fuck he was it was wild it was a thread about celebs who browse either /b/ or Jow Forums and he had just been named, when he popped up in the thread. I didn't even realize (well a little sort of) how epic a bread it was. That dude "owen" asked him to to that, AND HE DID, it was cool as fuck, really, he earned a new fan that nite just by being a chill motherfucker on .

>Amber Alert is an emergency system for example in case of missing children and is provided with technology by AlertSense which is the company fucking Laura Silsby works
Can you provide a source for that? It sort of IS like a kick in the duodenum if it's true...

Huhhnnn...huhnnn...mmmmmmnnnngggg....hmmmmmm....huhhhhnnnnn..

THose digits will be provided info. Give me a bit. When im done makng food i will present it

trevor was a minor child star himself so he would know, he had a show on PAX when he was a teenager and when whitest kids started he was the "famous" one

You'll notice that his career immediately ate shit after he started telling the truth. The man is a fucking hero.

BUmp

here you go. you are mainly interested in pic related though
youtube.com/watch?v=pmd2Eey6CcE
around 5:50 Nora Maccoby talks about her growing up in an almost all CIA neighborhood making it very likely her family is involved in that as well.

Izette Folger Sister of Max and Nora Maccobie
archive.is/e03eX
> children: Anne Maccoby Berglof, Izette Folger, Nora Maccoby Hathaway, Max Maccoby.

She is also at on the Advisory board of Innocent at Risk which is an organisation to "fight" child eploitation and human trafficing
archive.is/JLGWy
Max Maccoby brother of Nora Maccoby and Izette Folger, defended in Alefantis and Brock in court
docdroid.net/lIpLMAN/brock-court-documents-.pdf.html#page=14
and is on the board of directors of "Friends of the Orphans"
archive.fo/pJEJh#selection-1129.29-1129.30

Furthermore the "Friends of the Orphans" orphanage is the very same orphanage Laura Silsby took the children from when she was caught with 33 of them (pic related for more on this)
archive.fo/ox7Fa
>PUELLO: There was an orphanage that collapsed in Haiti. It was called friends of the orphans of Haiti. And there was somebody over there that told them that the orphans had no place, no room to place them.

tl;dr: this family with CIA background and connection to Alefantis have an awfull lot of connections to Childprotectionservices including the orphanage that Silsby got the children from. Silsby was also scrubbed from the AlertSense website so you dont see her working there anymore. really makes you think

Attached: silsby 2.png (1704x6930, 1.05M)

Laura Silsby is no longer found on the AlertSense website though. She used to be on the website with pic and name (as Laura Gayler though), but they restructured the website and now she is gone. However i made the screencaps in that post myself, not that you have any reason to trust me. But there is also the wikipedia article

Furthermore they also scrapped her work at AlertSense from the Wikipedia article. While
archive.is/soUUb
mentions
>Silsby and Hammons worked together at Hewlett-Packard.[24] Silsby-Gayler became associated with MyStateUSA an Idaho corporation based Meridian Idaho in 2010 [30]. MyStateUSA CEO, Claudia Bitner, founder of MySateUSA appointed Silsby-Gayler the CFO and corporate secretary in 2011(30). MyStateUSA changed its name to AlertSense [31]
you dont find anything any more at the current article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Life_Children's_Refuge_case

Attached: satan city.jpg (2808x1776, 2.51M)

saved! I did some digging when this shit was first coming out and the rabbit hold just kept getting fucking deeper and deeper

this here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/172178550/
is how deep i got. didnt do any digging though, just archived and put into pastas was other anons discovered, made some OC based on that like the 2 pics i posted and this here. but none are really my findings

Attached: McCann Compact 1.53.jpg (3888x6672, 3.79M)

Because Dan works for Nickelodeon

some bump

he's doing god works

youtube.com/watch?v=ObR5OuY2d94
mentions no plane hitting building 7 of the WTC, yet it collapsed

HE HAS A NAME ITS TIMMY AND HE CAN DANCE

>AND HE CAN DANCE
That's debatable Timmy

How come that trevor can make actually good music, that is redpilled, funny, and actually sounds good, and is a comedic genius in general, but barely gets any attention?
youtube.com/watch?v=ABhyKEK-CDg
youtube.com/watch?v=_h8-SBO-RKo
not really redpilled, but still good music and funny

bump

Seriously guys it’s pretty late already and this board is pretty much dead now
Just let it go and don’t shit up this board with threads like this

attention is pretty much manufactured nowadays
he probably could do better through social media alone than he is now
yeah better go reply to these nigger dick threads faggit

sadly, but i would expect him to at least be mentioned occasionally. i mean he is on tv already, so people should be seeing him

bump

>tv
I'd stopped watching tv even before I was redpilled so he's not really targeting the right audience but, at the same time, normies are the ones who need this most

Trevor is so based not sure if this was posted yet but one of my favs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0-Lvv1f5Qu4

When you're a star, but you ain't with (((them))), you ain't part of any constellation

bump