Remember the Russian free land in the far east program...

Remember the Russian free land in the far east program? Well 500 settlers have now started to live there and are getting 500 million in aid to buy farm equipment. That's fucking nice!!

Foreigners can also apply but don't have property rights unless they ask for Russian citizenship

rt.com/business/429325-russia-far-east-free-land/amp/

Attached: download.jpg (306x165, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper/videos
smithsonianmag.com/history/for-40-years-this-russian-family-was-cut-off-from-all-human-contact-unaware-of-world-war-ii-7354256/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you only get 1 hectare of land which is nowhere near enough to survive on

Why is that not enough?

it's only 2.5 acres, you'd never grow enough food to be survive and you're literally in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Sure you could plant in the unclaimed area around your holding but if the authorities ever found out you'd likely be in trouble

Can't you use money to get more land? I don't know if 'buy' is the right word or if rent would be more appropriate in Russia. Any idea how much land costs over there?

This. Also remember that this is ancap dream - no police or public services and fucking raiders wanting take your land if you've built something valuable on it.

2.5 acres? That's fucking nothing in Far Eastern Russia. Probably worth a few hundred dollars.

>500 million in aid

Are you retarded?

>fucking raiders wanting take your land

youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper/videos

Yeah, Germans already took that bait in the 18th century and settled in Russia. Now almost all of them are dead or left Russia en masse in the first period when it was possible (the early 1990s).

Russia experiences a revolution or heavy political and economic turbulence every 40-50 years. One must be insane to buy anything there and settle down.

>Russia experiences a revolution or heavy political and economic turbulence every 40-50 years.
And that's without CIA or Jews meddling.

I have browsed this program website. There literally no a single place nearby civilization and all islands are prohibited

i can only become so erect user

How do you even farm in the northern part?

You don't. Permafrost ground

And what stopping chinks moving in masses?

Is it possible to take the offer, but then move to Yakutsk, work and live there and bang some
Yakut chink sluts?

in fairness what's to stop someone from just picking up and going inna woods? Russia is so massive that there are places that you could settle down and eke out an existence without anyone realizing you are there. It's been done before

smithsonianmag.com/history/for-40-years-this-russian-family-was-cut-off-from-all-human-contact-unaware-of-world-war-ii-7354256/

Attached: russian_family_3.jpg (1024x596, 46K)

So how would settlers survive if is true?

You settle in the more Soutern part, where you can grow crops for ~6 months per year

Nothing stops them from removing our forests. It's more looks like a trap for idiots to purchase land after felling and pay all fines for them.
Yakuts are not chinks, they are turks. Buryats are chinks

I imagine the south would be more densely populated thus removing the "carve my own little empire" attraction factor

Its possible if your smart about it. But this is eastern Russia so its probably swampland or clay soil that turns into a bog in the spring/summer.

Attached: How-To-Start-A-1-Acre-Self-Sustaining-Homestead.jpg (880x516, 100K)

Someone will find you, and will probably kill you. Black market loggers, maniacs, ect.

Winter = freezing temperatures and howling wind
Summer = muddy fields and Arctic mosquitos

Attached: image.jpg (1080x720, 430K)

>Germans already took that bait in the 18th century and settled in Russia

That was around the Vaulga though, until Stalin forced them east

hmmm....

Attached: 1488593019179.png (861x914, 88K)

But it’s Russia one day they give you the land the other day take it back and send you to gulag. Property rights are non existant there.

>becoming a farmer in Siberia
that sounds like the literal definition of hell

Attached: 1506877248572.png (515x715, 259K)

classic liberal nigger

why do you say that?

Attached: nationalgeographic_1006991-51_custom-b45a412d751f5f4da073b8a6be0da6a3b8e8d1a7-s900-c85.jpg (900x597, 133K)

Why not build greenhouses for winter growing?

holy jesus. This makes me more uncomfortable than watching all these Mexican cartel torture videos.

Attached: pepe scared2.png (540x511, 247K)

Would that be torture for you? Even if it was like that for a minute all that itching....

>500 settlers

Woah hang on now

Unironically, I'd prefer 20 punches in my abdomen than 1 minute of this. (and yes, I've been seriously punched so I know how it feels).
Pain-wise is ofc irrelevant, but the thought of being exposed to swarms of mosquitos would have made me a bit paranoid.

Imagine having to dig a hole there. Get buried to your shoulders and having your head shaved and left to the mosquitoes

meh, I'd do it. my life has been going nowhere fast for a long time now. how do I actually begin the process? are there any communes out there I can join?

you'll also die extremely slowly (since mosquito bites are not lethal & can't kill yourself).

Attached: 1524233558596.png (600x624, 342K)

KURWA, half your land is mooched from PREUßEN and the other half was bumfucked for centuries.
Polackland has nothing to brag about regarding stability.

Attached: Picard_notimpressed.png (228x373, 152K)

But why do they only give out one hectar? That's some chickenshit.
I would consider it much more intensivly if it would be like that american homestead act that gave you up to 64 hectar.

I´m guessing because you van´t build the chicken-coop greenhouses like here.
When it snows it will FUKEN SNOW and burry your shitty holländer type greenhouse.
Also you need to get all that shit THERE in the first place!

>biggest country on the fucking planet
>offering land in the middle of literally who-where
>i got you comrade, here is 2.5~ acres

Fucking hell

Even 1 hectar is too much for many. They give up land considering many wouldn't be able to present the condition that the "develop" that land in 1 year or something. You really need to show progress fast and do all the papers, construction and registration for it. You can't just live in city, get hectar online and never even visit it.

As forester I would certainly be able to make some use of it. I certainly wouldn't convert the whole thing into farm or pasture.
Truth is I never really looked into the place that they want to give to you. I mearly stated that I would be more interested and would inform myself better if the given away land would be higher.
I have expericen with land usage, but that doesn't mean I would go for one hectar.

Mosquito swarms in Alaska have been know to kill moose

i read a little about it and depending where you get the land there could be different problems, local laws could even prohibit you to cut trees, you can't pick land close to big water sources. Lots of shit, i tried reading and local authorities not always helping with registration and clearing the misunderstandings. So its not all real free estate with no hastle, with no expirience not everyone can do it, i only read forums and a lot of people faced hurdles and gave up, but lots of people who overcome. I'm too busy and too much in the Western Russia to move suddenly.

WHOAH WHOAH WHOA
HOW DO I MOVE THERE
NO
SERIOUSLY
NOWWWWWWWWWW

>laws
like i give a shit
i'll befriend the two cops within a 200 mile radius.
Im american ffs, dont think i dont know how to politik

its called tobacco smoke

Can't even buy an AR-15 there to defend my property from bears and gopniks so fuck that.

>american
>making friends with russians
>making friends with russian COPS

On the internet site of free land there is a big map and you can pick a square on the map where you want land. You don't know what you picked, you don't know maybe this land is on the nature preserve, maybe its some UN nature monument, maybe its some hunting land, maybe this is near the factory, maybe there is a garbage old site nearby, you don't know shit when you are picking land.

The fact that they are all moving to the coast of China in search of jobs. Manchuria has 100 million pop. In the last 30 years there wasn't a single big migrationary pressure on russian far eastern borders.

I see, maybe I will look into it depper some time, though as I said I wouldn't make myself that effort for the opportunity of one hectar.

What can you farm there?

1 hector per person, if you have a family of 4 people, you could pick 4 for everyperson. But again - citizenship

Lol living in the middle of nowhere if you can call that living, nearest hospital is where ?

whar about internet, does anyone survive the winter

what about plumbing

what kind of ground is it

how much sunshine

Only an idiot would go

Attached: Croatia+stronk+croatia+relevant+found+on+subreddit+rpolandball_6fd5e5_5455972.jpg (780x1175, 111K)

you underestimate my charm and slavic cheekbones

Wait. Four for every person, so 16 in the end or four all in all?

ty user, ill look into it