Why are Asian leaders more receptive towards Trump?

Why are Asian leaders more receptive towards Trump?

Abe, Duterte, Moon, Quang, Widodo and even Jinping respects him while Western leaders like Trudeau, Macron stabs him in the back

Attached: 1501429978277.jpg (800x532, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_immigrants_in_Iceland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Asian countries aren't cucks?

4000 years of animosity towards one another means they tend to trust the pale faced westerner more than the Chinese.

There will never be a war against Canada so Trudeau can do whatever he feels like.

Bingo. Asian countries and their leaders still operate in the real world not the theoretical post-modernest neo-liberal frame.

Because they’re not jewed up

They don't respect him. They play him like a fiddle.

Isn't Canada an Asian nation now?

I would say because the Western leaders are all connected to the Satanic cult in some way or another, and the Asian ones aren't (or maybe in a different cult)

That one Chinese word that describes a politically correct virtue signalling westerner

Buazio or however it's pronounced

*spelt

Because they're not in the EU.

how so

they are not in the (((globalist))) payroll

The former Korean prime minister basically admitted to being in one

>purposefully forgetting the only two that matter
COPE
O
P
E

Asians ha e respect for people’s who have respect for themselves

Jews have respect for no one

Because they love their countries and are proud of it? That's also the reason why they despite Merkel and so on?

Oops, president actually

It's baizuo, which is their equivalent of leftie faggot, yeah.

Yes, that one, in that simple word, lies the answer to OP's question

Alex Jones says the Globalists are the Chinese not Jews.

Attached: 1513752376450.gif (230x230, 1.13M)

Because it's actually possible to negotiate with him unlike the typical western neoliberal globalist ideologues.

you have to go back

Because Trump is the first western leader in ages that has some understanding of how Asians do things.

He’s semi-right in saying Chinese are Globalists; it’s obvious the objective of the Jews is to collapse the US. and push for a Chinese Communist world leader and world order. Although, the Jews aren’t going to collapse the US anytime soon, we’re too useful politically, Economically, and socially to be thrown away.

>Why do the Asians who dont want their countries and cultures flooded and murdered by refugees like the American who doesnt want the same
O I wonder

Not true for China. They are scared shitless of Trump. All my coworkers do is bitch about how America is starting a trade war to me, as if me being America empowers me to save them. The chinks deserve what they have coming from Trump, but I think he's made his second Chinese mistake (first one was not arresting all the Chinese secret police that came to harass the billionaire before) by not torpedoing ZTE.

European countries have all been subverted my Marxists. Their end goal is a global government run from the UN or Brussels, America stands in the way of that. Asians wont be included in whats esssitialy a "white jew" plot by the super rich run by the IMF. Chinas happy to do it on their own with the asia construction bank and slave labor. japan is fine with the status quo.

The non meme answer is that Trump is a businessman and Asians respect that

Only BC

This. Europe has an overly-natural respect for "civil servants", aka university basedboys who've never held a job and make a career out of dictating how plebs will live. Asians respect those who've actually built and created wealth instead of playing musical chairs with others money.

Tell that to the nova scotians.

Fpbp

because western fuckers aren't even real leaders, they live on easy mode only caring about optics

Because Asian cultures are more accepting of hierarchy and authority, and respect is important for the Japanese.

this, so far the Eurocentric globalist cabal has been unable to gain real power in the east

Not many jews there.

because we're not controlled by jews

Because Trump mostly keeps him emotions in check, excluding anger.

Western leaders are cuck. Trump and asians are not.

China was being used by the globalists. They were being propped up to be overtaken.

Do you have nuclear bomb? No?
Your opinion does not matter.

The Chinese call Justin Trudeau "little potato" and they call Trump "Uncle Donald"

Asians don't have a sense of right and wrong, just profit and loss.

Asian leaders live on a completely different half of the planet to him. They'll placate him like the spacker he is for 1 hour then go back to living their lives not having to deal with him for another 12 months. Western leaders have to deal with this moron on a daily basis, theirs only so much shit you can put up with.

Because familiarity breeds contempt.

Asians don't' "negotiate" or "agree" like westerners, and will fuck you if you do not project strength. The difference is that they are pretty upfront about it unlike the Taqiya kebab Europe is used to deal with

Macron only started shit talking Trump once it became clear he's going to increase tariffs on European products, don't you remember how warm meeting he had in America before that?

I'm glad French people elected him and not Le Pen, she would be fawning at Trump just like Moon.

His stance against China and EU. That's literally all it is. For 8 years we had a black prez who didn't do shit to protect our borders, our trade, our people. Asians have thrived under isolationism and have also told the EU and China to eat shit in the past. It's long lost cousins. Not to mention every time Trump doesn't cave now and in the future to merkel and her immigrant death cult followers, it only makes him stronger.

Attached: 1528657335061.jpg (250x249, 8K)

>t. Eurocuck Union flag
Hahahahahaha

My Pajeet PM was a big obama cock sucker

A better question is why does Putin treat trump and america like shit.

I'm guessing Asian countries don't carry the same social stigma attached to Donald Trump that large portions of people in western countries do because of their political beliefs.

All Asians have a terrible superiority complex, the Chinese being the worst. Therefore, when dealing with them, you better have the biggest balls in the room and be demanding of what you need and how you aim to get it. They dont have time to suck off the press, or whine about refugees. They are there for a job, and they aim to get it done, they dig Trump because his methods and tactics are similar. Bullys get what they want.

The West turned Putin into a boogeyman when he went after homos and annexed part of Ukraine. Before that he was best friends with Bush.

Asians love that white dick

Why should we concern ourselves with this autismo puzzle called the EU? I know from experience that at least 50% of your young people speak Business English already, some of the best compendiums available of communications technology are Finnish or Swedish in origin..

Because they tend not to fuck around and look for other opinions to govern their countries. In that sense, they respect Trump, and respect the fact that he doesn't let people walk all over him in order to protect his people.

EU is not the issue here. Even if it never existed and we would be in this current situation Trump would still do the same thing, he doesen't care about EU, he cares about making European products less competitive on American market.

He did the same for Canada and Mexico, not EU's fault there either.

asians are tired of the kike tricks too

Attached: 1509327679684.jpg (500x651, 122K)

western leaders are shabbas goys and the jewish media are their boss in all questions and matters. the asians don't have this problem. western leaders also thend to be racemixed and childless. they spend all their time on wanting niggers to genocide their peoples. they respect trump but as long as america is 56% beaner, they will not take him seriously, nor should do. the first job of a leader is to keep your own people safe, and if shitskins are your people too and not whites, you are a traitor.

Do you think some Bulgar or Spaniard has your best interest at heart? Brussels? NATO?

It is only the naturally understood coincidence of interests that we in the geographical north should unify & give 0 shits.

Someone needs to make a picture collage of Trump with Asian leaders and a distribution graph of IQ vs Ethnicity.

it's actually saudi's pulling the strings in europe, not jews

I think some Icelander cares about my interests just as much as some Bulgar. Unified Europe has much more influence than unified Nordic countries and my country would be linguistic outcast in such union anyway, at least now everyone is outcast.

EXACTLY THIS!

Unified north has much more to say than the EU. A unified north could simply tell the EU to suck dick, come at me bro.

>linguistic outcast
lol we will speak in moomin, if you want

Moominvalley exists. I can tell you how to reach it.

Not here, is sekrit

2 nukes will do that to you...

Attached: 1515618238343.jpg (413x395, 21K)

spoiler:

Moon and Jinping HATE Trump. but they know the game and have to play ball with him

They have that small hands/small dick bond

if by asian you mean middle eastern then yes

Attached: 1527774098505.jpg (585x555, 50K)

Asians aren't cucks, they know a good thing when they see it

Attached: 1528640616322s.jpg (250x191, 6K)

It's very simple....Asians are beta dogs...Trump is the Alpha Dog. The beta dog always respects the superiority of the alpha dog.

The interesting thing about asians is that Japan and South Korea are the Alpha Asians...the southeast asians are bottom tier asians...even the Chinese are bottom tier compared to the Japs. Asians know their place. Japan TOP TIER ASIAN! TRUMP TOP TIER WORLD.

Top tier world > Top tier asian

/request index of doge keeping humans

Attached: doge.jpg (500x345, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7R0yuFmql-c
>They didn't punish Clinton for her fraud so it was no surprise Trump got more votes

Probably. Out of the 30 or so Canadians I've met all but one were Chinese with names like Rui Hong

Because they're puppet states, of the CIA, except China

>east Asian countries
>not cucked

South Korea is on par with Sweden, Iceland in terms of feminism.
Japan is comparable with southern Europe
Taiwan is France, America, and UK tier
Phillipines is a brothel a 70 year old white loser men

>South Korea is on par with Sweden, Iceland in terms of feminism.
True but overall socially they still value masculinity and work culture.

>Japan is comparable with southern Europe
Japan is basically Sweden without the refuges.

>Taiwan is France, America, and UK tier
Not even close, still socially have many mainland values but economically very western, same with HK.

>Phillipines is a brothel a 70 year old white loser men
Actually yes at this point.

Don't ever trust a Finn, traitorous cowards the lot of 'em.

God, this is so annoying! They all look and talk like Björk!

First because of a difference in negotiating techniques. Asians see a big, dick swinging statement as a negotiating ploy.

Second, a bunch of this shit is posturing for the voters at home. The voters in Korea, Japan and Taiwan give ZERO fucks about standing up to Trump vs more practical matters like their policy with China. Fighting with trump, particularly on trivial shit HELPS Merkel hold off a push from the left.

Third, As for China, China deliberately shit tests every incoming president, and uses it as a judge of what they do and when. China doesn't need domestic support like western democracies do. It's no coincidence that China made it's big push for massive expansion of it's microbases in international waters during Obama's administration. China wants to save it's capital here for fights over trade, or maybe Taiwan.

Attached: 37E9287600000578-3774735-The_Defense_Intelligence_Agency_linked_to_a_NYTimes_article_abou-a-72_14730 (634x662, 59K)

Because the jew has less influence over the Far East.

Simple, Europe and Canada is run by beta cucks... the useful idiots the Soviets groomed for years so that they could take over, but since the Soviet Union is long dead these useful idiots are left to dither around in a self destructive manner until they get aids from too much butt sex or get caught in a pedo ring.

because asians stick up for their own people
its normal
imagine telling the japs they need to assimilate a million jihadists
they would tell you to get fucked
only western cucks betray their own on behalf of subversives and invaders

legit refugees are still welcome

Cosmopolitanism/cultural marxism. The leaders of Europe and Canada are at the centre of it, whereas the Asian ones are simply not affected by it.

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_immigrants_in_Iceland

Yes. Stop bombing countries plz.

I don't think you have a leg to stand on here; Iceland has like no immigrants, period.

We have like 10% foreign workers here, of which 70% percent Polish, not many will bother to qualify for citizenship and why would they? They have a nice big country of their own. Nice people, overall.

Because the shift to Asia is the next stage of the Jew World Order and Jow Forums is eating it up

That's why Anime was used to shill
It's why Kanye is promoted (he was raised in China as an MK ultra slave). That's why "Dragon Energy" is a slogan

They're weakening the west, the promoting Russia/China/Asia as the solution. Godless chink clones are being set up to replace us, and the "redpill" is just a proxy for it.

What I just said is exactly what Kissinger has said.

It's why Soros and Hillary we're set up to fall hard and Jewtin and China empowered.

Kissinger is senile and his entourage should be investigated by the FBI. but hey, what do I know?