Why do feminists have to ruin male hobbies?

Why do feminists have to ruin male hobbies?

Why can't they stick to makeup and magazines?

Attached: 1528669351670.jpg (1024x768, 264K)

because they are interested in making babies with you bro

SOMETHING NEED DOING?

>implies feminists have babies

WORK WORK.

QUIT POKING ME

my bad every thread on pol today is female hate thread. It almost like your hate for feminism is degenerating into hate for all women. May I remind you all that a true feminist wants to stay home and raise a family.

As long as they stay away from my traditional roguelikes and other turn-based autism I remain moderately content.

Why can't feminists (or even women) all burn in hell?

ZUG ZUG

>Why do feminists have to ruin male hobbies?
Hobbies are how men bond.
When men bond they discuss their problems.
When men discuss their problems they realize most are caused by women.
When men realize that most of their problems are caused by women, they start understanding that women ARE the problem.
Once men understand that, women lose their power.
Women don't want to lose their power.
So women destroy men's hobbies.

PROSTAGMA?
EESTO
MALISTA
METALEFS

most "feminists" don't care about games.

The fringe SJW group with a dozen "activists" is not the majority.

>makes comment about feminists
>derp IQ = potato user response "y u hate all waman"

Smh. Literally not sure if you're a bad troll or just brain damaged.

wc3 the pinnacle of all gaming

Attached: 1489939469566.jpg (1500x1608, 196K)

>women
>interested in anything but leeching off of the success and wealth of men

Women nurture the creation of Men. When men fail to create, women become a force for destruction rather than nourishment. This is the way of the weaker sex. This is way of the parasitic slave races.

>Trips of Truth
Did anyone enjoy the custom maps like footmen frenzy?

Reminder that their actual hobby is Marxism. Also dyke faggotry.

I was autistic on TDs.
I would play hours of LTW and WMW

we weren't worthy of such a blessing as wc3

Because women have been liberated and on a subconscious level hate it and thus will nag and harass men until they inevitably return to Pre-Sexual Revolution norms.

Bullshit. No woman chases after men who play video games.

TDs are my shit. I still play YouTD sometimes. It is still the greatest TD ever made, no other td even comes close in terms of complexity and replayability.

Prostagma = Command
Esto = At least
Malista = OK
Metalefs = Miner
Drytomos = Lumberjack

Y do you hide in hobbies

Depends if they are good looking or not.

>not Homm 3

cause they have nothing else to do
also they cant do real jobs
and those beta losers are feeding there stupid behaviour

but they do ,theres 0 women in the communities of any of my hobbies

Homm3 - The best game in history.

Attached: αρχείο λήψης.jpg (300x168, 11K)

More importantly, how did you get a paladin and a Tauren chieftain without starting with undead?

>Why do feminists have to ruin male hobbies?
Because in the end their instinct for attention overrides all sense.
>Why can't they stick to makeup and magazines?
They do, and have sickening envy and jealousy over it.

Get out if here Seth, you have a masters thesis to write

>not oblivion

Attached: F45E31E0-0B75-4D93-9D3F-46434A44CFB1.jpg (500x500, 53K)

>Not Deus Ex
Faggot

Attached: 1507816753000.jpg (285x497, 99K)

Whenever you and a woman have the same hobby you quickly realise the dumb bitch doesn't really know anything and needs to be hand held the whole way. It's sad how useless women are, its like looking after a child.

Random Hero mod, most likely.

footman pala?
is it 2005 again?

>Not Civ V Gold edition

Prostagma is roughly translated as "I submit to orders/Ready for orders"

Is it?

Why did windwalking niggers ruin such a great game?

Who is Seth? I have played this game for over 20 years. AMA.

No, it's Command, or Order. You can use it as ''I submit to orders'', if you say it as ''Command, sir!''

Ah, thanks greekbro
Need to dust off those college greek lessons I had.

How incorrect can a post be?

Attached: 1528379875574.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

footmen frenzy was my favorite desu

You must have some faggot hobbies.

Theyre dumb and like kicking the hornets nest.
Its really fucking weird. Literllay had free reign to do what ever the fuck they wanted with society, then we had gamer gate. And now theyre losing the fucking culture war. Its almost asif they needed men to pay attention to them or some shit. And there is your redpill, women need men far more than mem need women.

Your hobbies are children's shit. Lift weights and stop being a pussy.

MY A-BLADE A-SEEKS A-VENGENCE

zug zug

Svobo

SOMETHING NEED DOING

this.

You have some clones on steam now, they are in 3d though. I never play games anymore but I bought it last year or something. Built up the same way with voice based cutscenes between the levels and so. It's actually kinda cool but ofc not the same as homm3. I have just played some levels on it. Only game I still really play on occations with an interval of 3-6 months or something is civilization which I been playing since the first one

My blade can cut through armor, and still cut a tomato!

>my bad every thread on pol today is female hate thread
New videogames came out and they were all starred by wymyn.

because male hobbies take attention away from women and women hate competing for attention

Attached: 1528304922167.png (3218x1424, 181K)

>oblivion and not morrowind
found the filthy casual

>What is WLBC2

>May I remind you all that a true feminist wants to stay home and raise a family.
Lol no there are no "based" feminists

Attached: 1528495843973.jpg (720x651, 71K)

Morrowind doesn’t stand the test time

>pixelated
>no fast travel

Yeah no.

casul scum gets the gas

>pixelated
Granted.

>no fast travel
Fuck you. That was intentional so you were forced to explore and immerse yourself in the world. Most games make shit TOO easy these days. Just look at the goddamn dungeon maps. They've been reduced to straight lines.

>tauren cheiften as first hero
and you think feminists are retarded?

Taking the bait, but is it that fucking hard to understand that maybe a girl wants to just play games? Not play with some incels? Yeah some girls are twitch whores but you can't say all of them are.

If it's in your neighborhood, it's under attack.

>EUF EU Five EU: Feels edition where you are the women of the court in Europe and you have to fuck and scheme and manipulate your way to success.
That would actually be a pretty sweet game

ME NOT THAT KIND OF ORC

Yes and original DoTA I dunno why but I can't into the graphics style of 2. Blizzard always had the best art. Very aesthetic game the music the voices everything.

'baka' Not sure if you're a polack or a fucking nigger

>something something blood elf maidens made for BOC

>Just look at the goddamn dungeon maps. They've been reduced to straight lines.
Yes, this is good design, people don't build labyrinths unless that is their initial intention.

It's a replay maybe it's just showing both members of the teams heroes? WC3 was so feature rich compared to steamshit.

Hey that's rude kids actually learn after awhile.

>makeup
They'll be ugly no matter what they do.
>magazines
They do, they're called news sites and social media feeds in 2018.

Because single women are acting on their repressed urge to nag their husband for doing anything that does not benefit her. These bitches need to lock down a man and nag him alone instead of nagging men as a whole.

>no fast travel
>never rode on the Silt Strider
kek

>unless that is their initial intention.
Except it is. It's a literal dungeon filled with traps and monsters. But they took that out for a more casual (women) audience who couldn't figure out how NOT to walk in circles.

HoMM3 and Worms Armageddon were the go-to activity for my brother and I on rainy and snowy days. Lots of nostalgia.

We would still boot them up once or twice a year until we each moved out.

That explained in-game and restricted use, though. "Fast travel," is more of a menu-convenient "anyway" function.

This

becuase they're women, they don't care if the ruin something as long as it gives them some sort of gratification or attention

Attached: 1508763238953.png (1700x1273, 257K)

What an odd way to spell Starcraft.

Best version is on gog. Steam version is incomplete garbage.

>It's a literal dungeon
Boring design.
Finding a labyrinth dungeon in one game once is fine, finding too many gets boring, most adventures should be on the open world and such normal buildings, then ancient cities, which don't have why to be labyrinths and then some other imagined adventure, variety. That formula was dated and I'm glad its gone.

I actually made quite a few custom maps for my friends when I was younger. Mainly RPG-style with a party of heroes at player's control. I loved scripting events and making complex boss fights.

This

it was the pinacle of blizz trifecta, then blizzard got (((bought)))

>wc3 the pinnacle of all gaming
No it wasn't. It sucked.
>upkeep limits keep your troop numbers down and make resource management a pain in the ass
>strong hero can't wipe everything out by himself
Play Total Annihilation.

>Mazes and interesting design is boring.
>Enjoy your straight lines.
(You)

>Open world and such normal buildings
Man I really like shit tier open world games like dead in development dayz, Brain dead ape Rust, and ARK survive the 10yr olds screaming into their mics.

if any of u cucks buy these E3 wymyn shit game DIE

That's just your opinion. I agree that some variety is good, but there is nothing better than exploring a complex and mysterious dungeon D&D style.

because women ruin everything.

That's why men go hunting and fishing, if only to be away from the cloying codependency of the fairer sex.

This is why we play DnD where if the female party member keeps being a buzz kill she gets the character kill or the rape either or

I just find silly the idea of living intelligent monster hanging out in a dungeon.

Read Industrial Society And Its Future

Attached: 1504370575585.png (609x717, 188K)

Yet people do it all the time the difference is we call our dungeons homes.