Christianity is the greatest religion to ever exist

Christianity is the greatest religion to ever exist

Prove me wrong

>pro tip: you can't

Attached: Christianity.jpg (476x534, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QV7CanyzhZg
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University
youtube.com/watch?v=UzmYvJesP1g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Constantinople
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like the part where they still circumcise their goys

This is like saying "my poop smells better than all other poops."

Like okay?

Attached: TipHarder.jpg (829x589, 55K)

The West functioned when we had Christianity. We dominated the world. Now with atheism and paganism we are the doormat and garbage can for the whole word. Thanks atheists, jews and pagans. You destroyed the greatest civilization the world has ever seen.

Attached: Bury St Edmunds Cathedral.jpg (1024x768, 248K)

WE WUZ KANGS

Well how can you go wrong with religion that celebrates:
1: In his own words, King of Jews
2: The God of Jews
3: The achievements of the Jews
Truly, the religion for everyone in Jow Forums to stand behind.

how does it feel being a literal retard?

Attached: dw.png (645x729, 52K)

This. Did you forget about the dark ages?

>something something, "the jews are the church of Satan"
Its like its all there in the good Book

Easy. Christianity tells you to make yourself a slave.

I’ll start posting anti propaganda.

VIOLENCE

“for he is a minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is a minister of God, an avenger for wrath to him that doeth evil.”
Romans 13:4

prove God exists

Jewish plagiarism

the term "dark ages" is a literal meme.
Its so funny to see brainlets falling for it

youtube.com/watch?v=QV7CanyzhZg

Slavery and refugees

Leviticus 25:45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.

It's a historical fact, you moron. Care to name one civilization that was better and more powerful?

Someone shop cell phones into their hands please.

Attached: 1385.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

>This. Did you forget about the dark ages?
That's some (((pop culture))) garbage. No serious historian supports that notion. Jews have indoctrinated you well, traitor.

„Where is Plato? Nowhere! Where Paul? In the mouths of everyone“ Chrysostom

Sho sho jewlover

Jesus said suck big black cock cuz im a jew.

Have a nice day cuck boy

Leftyfaggots are worse than infidels

“But if any provideth not for his own, and specially his own household, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an unbeliever.”
1 Timothy 5:8

Hmmmmmm
Yes, good at imprisoning scientists who proposed that the earth orbited around the sun and all

Attached: darkages.gif (363x323, 9K)

Israelites are huwhites, not sand mutts.

Attached: 588C883A-F10B-4309-B419-65C3681E06EE.png (664x559, 31K)

What you call Jews today is actually the Pharisees from the Bible. From wiki: The Pharisees preserved the Pharisaical oral law in the form of the Talmud. They would become the foundation of Rabbinic Judaism.

In other words, they HATE Christianity. Just love Christian hating cattle like you though, go get some shekels, good goy. Attack Western Civilization some more. The Talmudic Jews are right behind you.

A warning about the fake jews who are secretly Satanists.

“Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of them which say they are Jews, and they are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.”
Revelation 3:9

In b4 the shitshow

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

Atheist garbage. When did the scientific advancement fall in Christian Byzantine Empire? Again a false and doctored meme from the idiotic and ignorant atheists.

its the ethical equivalent of Leucochloridium paradoxum

Name a great philosopher or invention of the Byzantines

Attached: 1510338808895.png (1386x4653, 2.35M)

The devil's name is Lucifer (illuminator or bringer of light)
Man's first sin was seeking knowledge.

Christianity (Judaism for non-jews) is anti-intellectual. Prove me wrong.

First of all, you atheist idiots claim a significant loss in scientific advancement. So how is your question at all relevant. Atheist idiot.

But OK, first university in the history of mankind was founded in the Byzantine Empire. The Imperial University of Constantinople

Now you tell me what atheist animals ever gave to the world.

Careful, you shouldn't insult people like that or your God will have you tortured for eternity.

>Man's first sin was seeking knowledge.
It was going against God's commands. God, the ultimate arbiter of Justice and Good, tells you not to do something. Adam and Eve go and do it like the massive faggots they were.

JESUS IS GOD OF OT
“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, and the truth, and the life: no one cometh unto the Father, but by me.”
S. John 14:6

“No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”
S. John 1:18

God appears with physical body.
“and I will take away mine hand, and thou shalt see my back: but my face shall not be seen.”
Exodus 33:23

I agree OP
Jesus is Lord

Attached: 1398151867768.jpg (500x375, 45K)

You mean those who listen to their ((Doctors)) instead of Jesus

There are more variables than this.

absolute bullshit atheist-propaganda. how come arabs, asians and others had just as slow progress as christians then? How come it took literally 150.000 years to even get to that point where as under christianity it only took 2000 years?

But even assuming that would be true, I'd much rather live in a medieval civilization with a clean genepool, traditional values & culture and Christianity rather than a globalist shithole with high technology

yahwehs soul got put into the body of a dog

did you really just link that faggot?

The west functioned well before Christianity too and it still does now

Based Atheist.
Saved.

Thanks atheist, for admitting that Christian morality is so far above your atheist garbage nihilism.

I follow that dude on twitter. kek.
(the one on the left I mean)

God bless

But i hate niggers though, so i can't be a Christian.

So what about the Athenian academy? Who has even heard pf the university in Constantinople?

Furthermore if you reas guys like Chrysostom and Augustine, they said that Greek philosophy is terrible. The pagan Damascius was shocked how disinterested Christian Athens was in philosophy. ForI the first time in its existence.

bhuddism is better cause they dont really believe in a god

My offer's still open, Svenberg

Sure, atheist variables like freedom for transgenders, multiculturalism and mass-immigration. Point is what you atheist find great, and fantastic secular achievements, I find evil and retarded.

No, what I'm trying to say, God would have you tortured for just about everything. God is also hypocrite. He says you shouldn't murder then he goes and murders millions.

>inb4 it's okay because he's God.

Our own is provided for, now it's time to help the poor - especially those black brothers in Christ of yours.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: obstaclechristianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

>Augustine
He might as well be a fucking neoplatonist philosopher you faggot.

before Christianity the west needed gigantic empires doomed to fail in order to function as a civilization.
Paganism as a religion didnt unify shit. Only empires could unify before Christianity came along.

>Year of our Lord 2018
>unironically posting this as an argument
Jesus, the only monopoly ancapfags have is on low-iq posts

Attached: 1499387521351.png (334x393, 134K)

>Christianity
=
turn the other cheek to the kike.

The West never dominated the world before Christianity, in every aspect. The West was not qualitative far superior to the Egyptian, Persian or Chinese Empire when the West was pagan. If you believe the West are doing great now, you sure as hell is an atheist idiot.

star children and virgin mothers giving birth to messiahs what a fantastic story but sorry its been told before several times its actually its not original but its responsible for a lot of pain and suffering and death thats kinda cool I guess

Very provided for

Attached: 8689221A-1897-404B-801E-46ACDC132715.jpg (1067x1700, 206K)

>"multiculturalism and mass-immigration"
The catholic church is made of this you absolute retard.
AS is any evangelic religion in general.

Learn the difference between academy and university. I replied to the doctored lie from the atheist, your comments are utterly pointless and a red herring fallacy.

No its not.

>174819695
So God gave man logic, curiosity, and defiance. Then punished us despite A: making us this way and B: Knowing it was going to happen all along. Thats like training a dog to bark at strangers then beating the dog for barking at strangers.

I see, you fancy yourself a true theologian, right? An expert on Christianity. Care to listen all the books you have read on the subject, atheist moron?

What's stopping this character from going to a soup kitchen or whatever you have over there taking care of poorshits?

>I watched Zeitgeist and didn't bother to actually look up any of the comparisons they made in the intro were substantiated: The Post

Attached: 1523820008257.jpg (586x580, 127K)

Nice fake news retard
>According to Encyclopædia Britannica, the earliest universities were founded in Asia and Africa, predating the first European medieval universities.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University

More Jew hate. You're the traitor.

>Christianity
no

only Catholicism

protestants should be shot and gassed

>I said you weren't an expert on it so you can't say anything about it! Checkmate atheist idiot.

t. bootlicker

Do you really believe the Christ was born on Dec 25 tell me.

>muh unification
Ok globalist

I wouldn’t reject him, as he is one of your few intelligent people. „Stay clear from pagan books“ Apostolic Constitution

Arent both centers of learning? And isnt the Athenian one superior, by virtue pf people knowing about it?

Christianity has lost most of its followers in their home countries

Wrong.
Furthermore, its making a big comeback (mostly among gen.z)
youtube.com/watch?v=UzmYvJesP1g

Of course a traitor like you just love modern Encyclopedia Britannica. Show me ONE edition of Encyclopedia Britannica spewing that anti-White, anti-Western Civilization, pro Jewish supremacy, - before the 1960s. Fuck you traitor.

Now you find me an earlier university 425AD:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Constantinople

A bum religion spread through peasents with false hopes and noble words, it is the prime religion of cultural marxism and the only reason Judeo-Christian values had any merit was because whites adopted it, whites make things good not the other way around, European Paganism is the superior religion simply because it was the native religion of the white man, any pro white nationalist should convert to the whitest religion there is, European Paganism

Attached: 1513013062785m.jpg (452x1024, 100K)

I mean, it really needs some clauses in it that allows it to protect itself even during less turbulent times.

OK, typical atheist idiot. You couldn't answer my question. Sucks to you.

The issue is christianity is in its nature self destroying. Its values encourage descoverying and the quest for truth. I say it needs a second reformation to promote what it actually is, remove and distill the philosphy of it from the stories to give the learned masses the idea of it again. As they are they miss the forest for the trees.

No argument. Atheist retard.

Autism: the post

>Arent both centers of learning?
No atheist moron. That would mean a kindergarten is a university. Tray again atheist fool.

>A few scholars have gone so far as calling the Pandidakterion the first "university" in the world, but this view does not take into account that the Byzantine centers of higher learning generally lacked the corporative structure of the medieval universities of Western Europe which were the first to use the Latin term universitas for the corporations of students and masters that came to define the institutional character of the university thereafter
Can't read? It's just university-in-name-only

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

Fucking you again faggot. Why don't you kill yourself so you hang hang with your precious magical shitskin in space?

god isn't real

>Judeo-Christian values
define. only jews use that word

>love your enemies
>forgivness
>turn the other cheek

ultimate cucks. enjoy killing yourself.

>I don't agree with what you're saying so therefore, you're not an expert, retard!

How very un-Jesus of you. If you don't go pray to your God and ask for forgiveness right now, he might have you tortured for eternity.

Attached: JesusLaughs.jpg (1200x1600, 169K)

Are ypu retard you stupid monkey?

Everyone praises the Athenian Academies, meanwhile no one has even heard of your christcuck centers.

you are that insane norwegian christkike who shit up all /pagan generals/ yesterday. kys kike

Attached: 8200d862cd3c32a0b5d927f0148415d3a37910f94aadca17d54d132b69c7faf8.png (981x597, 75K)

You say that like we werent just filthy tribals without it. It exists entirely to keep europe together. That was the point of it since the Romans adopted it.

>The issue is christianity is in its nature self destroying
The foundation for the greatest civilization the world has ever seen is self-destroying? Are you on drugs?
1. Explain why with documenation
2. You name a better foundation
3. You name a better civilization
4. You explain why atheism is better
5. You explain why pagan loser religion that got defeated in Europe is better.

No argument -> atheist retard.

>Jesus had blue eyes
Oh my, truly you Christians are deluded.

It’s implied we should get him a job instead of just giving him free stuff. Until the job market is fixed we can only take care of our own by God’s divine command.

GOMMIES BTFO
“For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, If any will not work, neither let him eat.”
2 Thessalonians 3:10

Not on the truly one only Catholic church of God