Common Sense Gun Control

Post common sense gun control Jow Forums can agree on. I'll start:
>Mandatory universal background check
>Mandatory random drug testing for gun owners
>Mandatory three day waiting period before purchasing a gun
>Must be 21 to purchase a gun
>Must pass a firearm safety course
>Must pass a psychological exam

Attached: 1511834298298.jpg (1080x1350, 142K)

SHALL

>SHALL
>NOT
>BE
>INFRINGED

Niggers can’t possess any firearms

Attached: 1069B0D4-3677-4689-89ED-BFD6502E9F12.png (750x1334, 1.2M)

Using both hands to aim

a gun license with a proficiency test

>Mandatory universal background check
Already happens, nigger
Irrelevant and unconstitutional
>Mandatory three day waiting period before purchasing a gun
Does nothing for niggers who buy guns illegally off the streets
>Must be 21 to purchase a gun
Literally no reason for this other than restricting liberties
Oh, like a literacy test at the polls?
>Must pass a psychological exam
Oh, one that tests if you don't like women?

Also sage the slide thread

>no guns for liberals

>common sense gun control
Hold your firearm with both hands and keep your finger off the trigger until the barrel is aimed at something you wish to fire upon.

>this spam thread again.

D0 not reply to rule-breaking threads

Attached: Sage 2.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

(((common sense gun control)))

stop with the jewish tricks Shlomo we know what you really mean

why would God create someone this perfect? you're just making 99.9% of men depressed af

>Gun owners are against keeping firearms away from irresponsible, criminal, and unstable individuals
Somehow, this is not surprising.

>Strawmanning
Somehow, this is not surprising.

Great optics, NRA. You have the political aptitude as those who think nationalists should openly support fascism.

we already have common sense gun control. we have a lot of dumb fuckers with no common sense.

Notice how he fails to address the point of the matter and falls back to name calling
We get that you have no fucking arguing skills, just save everyone the trouble and kill yourself

Except you didn't say why any of the propositions are wrong. Instead you go reeeing about "Muh constitutionalism." If anything, you are showing why I should support gun control.

WELL REGULATED

Attached: IMG_2574.jpg (599x573, 80K)

>implying the people is everyone
>implying a balanced diet includes all food

Put a tax on gun sales where the revenue goes to school security.

I agree that your coward parents should be killed along with your traitor ass. Fuck you.

It's to test your reading comprehension and you clearly failed.

I agree

referring to the militia itself, not the weapons they carry

No guns for niggers

OP is a huge faggot who loves copypasta nogunz slide threads. Sage xim.

Keep in mind that they also used the term "regular" for just being healthy and functional back then.

Shoot all Jews

Suckstart a Keltec, OP

We don't have guns here, well law abiding citizens don't anyway. I would say this to Americans, don't give them an inch on this. If they got any restrictions through they would then start working on more and more. You should have a right to defend yourself, especially when they are forcing us to live in multicultural societies. You should not subjugate your right to self defense to a state which is actively working against you.
Being unarmed in your own country amongst your own tribe is acceptable. Living in a country amongst a hostile 5th column, with a state that seemingly wants to destroy, you is not

>Oh, like a literacy test at the polls?
God, I wish this was still a thing. This and repealing the 19 would 180 the death spiral the US is in.

I see you've found this thread again and you still don't know the meaning of "well regulated" in the context of the second amendment, because you are a retarded nigger. Fuck off, moron.
>inb4 tell me again because I'm a dumbfuck

>>Mandatory universal background check

Would require gun registration to enforce.

>>Mandatory random drug testing for gun owners

Would require gun registration to enforce.

>>Mandatory three day waiting period before purchasing a gun

Would require gun registration to enforce on private sales.

>>Must be 21 to purchase a gun

If we change voting age back to 21 at the same time.

>>Must pass a firearm safety course

If it is a mandatory class in High School

>>Must pass a psychological exam

Not interested in what the left would define as sane. Consider the changes over just the last twenty years.

>TFW common sense is subjective

What about cars? Tainted meat can kill you too. Hell bees can kill you. Better just lock yourself away because everything is dangerous. Maybe it's better to just off yourself because someone might be mean to you also

Why bother? I don't get why people must screech about guns all the time. Fix your god damn society to stop your young men from becoming mass murderers. Gun violence is only a symptom. Give your young men some hope that they might eventually succeed in life, and you'll fix your gun violence. Crazy youth is the result of a crazy society.

Attached: tiring.jpg (492x449, 48K)

>healthy and functional
yea and?

so you control the people owning. same shit

cry maor because you have no more arguments

>What about cars?
Cars are highly regulated and you can lose your right to drive a car. Guns should be treated the same.

Nice retard argument, faggot

When people hear "regulated" today, they think of government regulation. In the context of a "well regulated militia", the second amendment basically means a well trained and organised militia.

>tell me again because I'm a dumbfuck

>trained and organised
and???

>the second amendment basically means a well trained and organised militia.
This. Real American patriots belong in right wing death squads.

All these are infringements of my right to bear arms; all proposed by a Benedict Arnold giving aid and comfort to the foreign enemies of the United States.

>agrees "the people" doesnt mean everyone
>thinks "well regulated" means no controls
>agrees the 5th allows rights to be stripped according due process
what more do you have

Suppose some nigger attacks me during the three day waiting period. Not cool, faggot.

>Universal Background Checks

, this makes the practice of lending firearms to friends and family illegal and is near impossible to enforce

>Drug tests

why? It would be costly for no reason, its already illegal to use a weapon while intoxicated.

>mandatory 3 day waiting period

Why? This wont stop a killer and is only an inconvenience to law abiding citizens

>21 yo purchase limit

If I can be taxed like a citizen, tried like an citizen, and sent to die in a war like a citizen then I shall have full rights of a citizen.

Why? This is just another impedence that wont accomplish anything, an irresponsible person will still endager others even after forcing them to give the state more money

>must pass pych exam

Administered by who? What are the parameters? Why? If youve been adjudicated by a court to be mentally deficient it is already illegal to purchase and possess a firearm.

Google "Due Process" you stupid niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1527296234584.gif (500x300, 987K)

You're not wrong. We've given many inches and they keep grasping for more. Not one more step more and not one more sliver of our rights should be yielded.

>well regulated
Means oiled and in working order
Yawn
>the whining and gnashing of teeth by leftists is due process
I'm just waiting for the powder keg at this point

You realize that laws can change?

And 21 to serve in the armed forces...

what part of

>shall not be infringed

do you not understand you worthless piece of trash

>claims to be american

>demands subversion of american constitution

OP, you are a traitor

OP, you are worth bullets

OP, get a gun and shoot yourself in the face

>must pass a psychological exam

kill all of the Democrats and all of the psychologists who shill for them and demand changes in law that depend on the consent of a psychologist

I don't want Democrats in my society, I want the streets filled with the bodies of dead democrats

Nfa reforms. There should be a lotery much like hunting tags for the production of post 86 transferable machine guns. Start out slow and build up to demand. Niggers can't into paperwork and extra fees so it would keep them out of criminal hands while not completely devaluing collectors existing guns. It would allow the market to deflate in a slow orderly fashion. Also supressors, sbrs and, sbss should be deregulated. Also communist states like nj and California should be terifed for infringing on the constitution.

>common sense gun control
there is no such thing

subverting the Constitution is not common sense

subverting the Constitution is for criminals and traitors

OP, what the fuck is your problem

OP, if you are an American, then you were raised wrong, you were raised to be a nasty little shit instead of a man

That would make too much sense and nothing in our political arena can be considered logical or thought out.

>in working order
implies a standard of ownership
>muh left outvoted me
nothing but tears and "muh guns"

>tfw i can cut my dick off and buy a gun the same day

Attached: thin lizzy.jpg (800x450, 91K)

>Don't sell guns to darkies

It all makes sense when you realize I'm puppeteering the entire country and world to punish them for killing Hitler and the reich.

I don't have a sexual fetish with guns like the buffoons in this thread. I am an American and would vote for every one of the reforms I listed.

>liberals can be trusted not to abuse arbitrary regulation to infrige on the civil liberties of their political adversaries.

I don't think so tim.

Cars aren't a right. Driving isn't a right. The ownership of firearms is a RIGHT, granted to each individual at birth and protected by constitutional law.

How can a militia expect to be trained and organised without access to the firearms of their choosing?

It's just that we really won't give them up. You can pass laws but all you will get is death.

>if everyone agrees to something that means theyre correct

Galileo would like a word with you.

And I would kill you out for it.

all of these are sick and twisted products of the imagination of a demented traitor, but this is particularly ridiculous

>if I own a gun then the government can pretend it owns my body and pretend that it has the right to demand anti-Constitutional control over my body

let me ask you this, OP, does this make sense

>Mandatory random drug testing for car owners

>you buy a car, the government treats your body as if it were government property

do you like that, OP?

Don’t allow millennials to have guns, they’re the nutbags shooting up the schools.

Who is getting dictate what is considered a right?

Guns SHOULDN'T be a right and the constitution is designed to allow for this to happen.

Or maybe punish the "pretties"
And make being to popular in a school a crime.

how does the military do it?

>its not due process if i dont like it

this list is what faggot retard liberals want to do to infringe 2nd amendment rights

this is a list of anti-American, anti-Constitutional demands

OP, leave the USA

seriously, just get the fuck out of here, you are not welcome here, you are not wanted, just LEAVE

>Shall
>Not
>Be
>Infringed
I think we can all agree on these 4

Try and take them.
It won't just be guns you will be facing.

the second amendment

Laws don't grant citizens the right weapons; rights are conferred at birth.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE USA, OP

you are a piece of trash, post your home state and town and home address

if you don't leave the USA, someone will go to your home and kill you, you fucking piece of trash

SAGE

Thats because youre an ignoramus.
Not only are they not logical, they violate basic human rights.

If you want the state to protect you, go to the nearest bank and put a brick through the front window. Theyll assure that you are safe as the state can make you, feed you, clothe you, and make sure youre healthy. Bonus, youll be out of you fellow freedom loving americans hair.

I don't think you know what "well regulated" means

OP, get the fuck out of the USA

seriously, we are planning genocide

we don't want stupid anti-Constitutional pieces of shit like you in our society

get the fuck out of the USA before the genocide

you are one more dead body we will have to clean up

if you leave, that is one less dead body to burn or bury in a mass grave after the genocide

>liberals will not work towards deeming all of the population as criminal or unstable individuals
this always happens

If 3/4ths of states said guns aren't a right tomorrow, they aren't a right.

How many times are you going to post this exact same thread?

no u faget

You dumb bastards already have gun control.There are rules governing the sale and handling of guns, but the problem is that civil servants who are supposed to keep guns out of the hands of niggers and Nicolas Cruz types don't do their jobs.
t.Canadianwithrestrictedweaponlicense

>they violate basic human rights.
Who defines what is a human right?

THE SUPREMACY CLAUSE YOU DIPSHITS
> NO GUN LAW NOT MADE PURSUANT TO THE SECOND ISN'T EVEN A VALID LAW
> SO IF IT's NOT PURSUANT TO NOT BEING INFRINGED UPON IN ANY WAY IT ISN'T A LAW YOU ARE REQUIRED TO FOLLOW AT ALL
> ANY BAR TO GUN OWNERSHIP IN THE U.S. IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL
>ANY

OP, I don't want to carry any more dead bodies than I have to, there are so many niggers in California that it will be a huge chore disposing of the bodies after the genocide

>due process always reaches the correct conclusion

Try again you drooling retard.

You've convinced me that OP is correct, you fucking nutjob

The standing military is not the militia. Every free citizen is a member of the militia.

OP, why do you push for genocide so hard

you are asking for people to kill you

OP, you are demanding that the USA turn into a clogged toilet

OP, just find a pile of dogshit and start smelling it, because that is what you are and you might fall it love and marry that pile of dogshit

Blacks should not be allowed to own guns, only whites

Bullshit, but:

>Must be entirely of European heritage to own a gun.
>No off record private sales, all sales must go through background check
>IQ test before being allowed to own a gun (and vote for that matter)