Drumpf is jealous of Trudeau

Attached: IMG_20180611_195336.png (1080x1603, 599K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news2/interactives/leadermeter/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not to mention, Prime Minister Trudeau is a thousand times better looking than Trump has or will ever be. Plus he's taller. Trump is the most vain man I have ever seen in my life & he thinks he's Gods gift to woman. I can't think of a woman who would sleep with him except FLOTUS

Trudeau is popular?

spotted the roastie

>I can't think of a woman who would sleep with him except FLOTUS
So, you believe Trump is involuntarily monogamous

By all means keep spamming worthless threads.
That will sure change our minds.

Attached: Slide Thread.png (1500x1500, 926K)

Would he be popular in America if they had him for a president?

>approval rating for Trudeau despite positive media coverage
>33% in April
>35% in May
cbc.ca/news2/interactives/leadermeter/

>approval rating for Trump despite negative media coverage
>42%
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/

I think the one jealous is Trudeau.

We in India love Mr. Trudeau and he is very famous.

Trump hates anyone younger, better looking and with better hair than Trump. He had the same thing with Comey. Its that simple. Hes that shallow

Yes

He will be an SNL regular

My blind,deaf,mangey-haired, 16 year old Scotty Dog is better looking than Trump

I think the problem here is, Trudeau thinks running a country is a popularity contest. So far he's done nothing but slow down the economy when he told the BoC to fuck off in the beginning. Now they are back in control I believe and things are looking better. I just hope the fucking housing bubble crashes while that Trudeau faggot is in office.

top lel, even the cbc polls show everyone hates trudeau

>Trudeau
>Popular

Attached: 13957324483128.jpg (809x600, 77K)

Make no mistake about it Trump is jealous of Trudeau. It is nothing more than vanity.

Taking a page from Rudy: Look at Trump and then look at Trudeau. A full head of natural hair is a thing of beauty.

Donald Trump is just plain jealous of Justin Trudeau. Period

Trudeau is a massive monumental faggot

"Big tough guy once he's back on his airplane. Can't do it in person. ... He's a pathetic little man-child." With tiny hands.

Trump is going to fuck Justin up the ass rawdog, so he must like him at least a little bit.

Know the best part?

This is the year Democrats win fucking everything.

No.

Really.

I mean EVERYTHING.

Asshole will attack Syria, kill Assad, and leave the bald headed Russian cunt spitting mad.

Then Mueller will have Asshole and Vice Asshole arrested by summer.

Then President Nancy Pelosi (uhhhnnng fuck YAS) gets to declare national emergency right before the big blue tsunami in November.

Hey, don't forget the Russian cunt!

He'll do something incredibly stupid. Or we'll just tell you he did. ;)

Are you guys with me?

Okay.

So.

President Nancy Pelosi. Democratic supermajority. War and emergency powers.

Like holy FUCKING SHIT.

We're literally literally going to be dragging far right pantshitters into FEMA camps this time next year. We'll literally be giving their big houses to refugees and undocumented immigrants. We'll LITERALLY be doing whatever the fuck we want and there's exactly FUCK ALL Skinhead cunts can do about it.

Congrats, babydicks.

You beat your chests and thrust your little dicks thinking you'd won the entire world when Asshole beat Her.

Now, you get to find out what a big, brutal bloodthirsty bitch Hillary "Payback" Clinton is. And how much delicious mischief we'll do with no rules, no limits, and no more regressive shitfucks standing in our way.

Why wait? Let's get this war started today.

Which world leader did Trump White House adviser say deserves a special place in Hell?
1. Vladimir Putin
2. Rodrigo Duterte
3. Kim Jong-Un
4. Bibi Netanyahu
5. Bashar al-Assad
6. Justin Trudeau

Which world leader is Trump about to give a dry asspounding?

Trump is God's will on earth whereas Trudeau is a bitch boy. Trudue will be crushed by the hand.

This is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me. The tweets does sound more like a bullied school boy crying to his mommy more than serious politics.

this

Attached: 19770321.jpg (259x360, 18K)

>Bibi Netanyahu?
But he is the devil himself and the leader of the (((alt-right)))

We have this shit post everyday