Do your parents know that you are a SLUT, Jow Forums?

Do your parents know that you are a SLUT, Jow Forums?

Attached: IMG_0864.jpg (1800x1201, 207K)

JLP is quickly becoming my favorite radio guy. Non all not all not all but most.

(((CHILDREN OF THE LIE)))

The dead pan delivery gets me every time. Even when he goes troll mode.

I don't think he ever trolls; he's dead serious 100% of the time.

Was just listening to him earlier this morning. Good guy.

Amazin'

much respect for this guy. if he were to found his own black colony in Africa and get all blacks to move there and get started on actually building their own civilization, he would be the GOAT based black man

AHHHHH YOU A SHHHLLUTTT?

Black Americans are no longer "African", please stop with this meme.

Blacks are not Americans, please stop with this meme

are you no longer European? did ur ancestors survive and struggle in Europe for thousands of years only for ur grandparents to move to a foreign continent a hundred years ago and completely renounce their heritage?

East Asia is for East Asians and they know this. Europe is for europeans and we used to know this. Africa is for AFRICANS.

She a wicked, dirty woman.

Black Americans have around 75% African DNA, whereas the vast majority of European Americans (including those of settler stock), are in the upper 90s.

Besides, I'm of the opinion that those Europeans who are descended from settlers should be considered their own ethnic group at this point. Like the Afrikaner.

>East Asia is for East Asians and they know this. Europe is for europeans and we used to know this. Africa is for AFRICANS.
This is a ridiculous meme when Europeans have conquered land on every continent.

*that those white Americans

what the fuck happened to his nose? Rhinoplasty? Accident?

cleft lip

Good obedient slave.

i love jesse he doesnt give a shit

Attached: 1454501748628 (1).jpg (480x640, 76K)

>Do your parents know that you are a SLUT, Jow Forums?
Do your parents know what a SHITPOSTER you are, fucktard?

who else loves the great white hope?