Should we bring back ass beating on children?

youtu.be/djb2x2jWAT4

Attached: B486FE82-5803-403F-8509-55362F37C72D.jpg (427x583, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/technology/online/social/video-of-boy-being-brutally-pushed-to-the-ground-by-an-adult-goes-viral-but-divides-the-internet/news-story/824a58e3027c568ccfe85be0902e5700
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes. man that kid had no dad, too bad the woman didn't smack him around as well.

the kid earned it

Might as well legalize child ass raping.

If the kid had punched me he would have had a mouth full of bloody chiclets

Everyone I know who says "I got whooped when I was a child and I turned out fine" is a loser.
High iq parents implement Skinnerian behaviouralstic techniques.

lol dude just put your kid in a box

It's like an autism in physical form.

Does anyone know the context here?

The kid acts so obnoxious and agressive, the guy really showed much patience here before not even agressively pushing the kid down.

I agree, but that kid did NOT get an ass beating. He just got shoved out of the way, which was entirely reasonable.

is that dude 4'11"?
>"yes, do you carry these pants in size 42/30?"
short fat fuck.

no true man hits their children. I was physically attacked by both my mother and father and the only benefit it imparted upon me was affirming my complete independence from them.

cowards attack their children and think of themselves as strong. men are just and firm but not violent towards their children. a mother who hits her children is scum and deserves capital punishment.

You probably deserved it

justice

if a child misbehaves, 99% of the time it's the fault of the parents. in the other 1%, it's because the kid is retarded and should be euthanized.

my parents were pissed bc of their relationship and took it out on the children

Kid got what he deserved I'd also like to know when this was uploaded only because he reminds me of the screechers back in early half of this decade.

Is this is scripted shit? Seems like it.

Because otherwise it really is adults acting immature and pretty along with a damn 9 year old.

Kid v manlet = fair fight

Attached: 06-date-night.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Saw this shared on fb before. I feel really bad for the guy for being put in that situation and now he's all over the internet and has to deal with moralfags forever, not sure if he's facing legal repercussions as well.
That scream is so satisfying; it fuels me.

Kid reminds me of LeBron.

Children pick fights the short men.
Yea they should get smacked like the little cunts that they are.

Who didn't do some shit that got them spanked when they were kids? Father never laid a finger on me but mother whooped my ass. I don't blame her, still love her and we have a healthy relationship. Your parents are just morons if it is true that they were taking out their shit on you for no reason.

You shouldn't beat your children for little things. If a kid breaks a window playing baseball or steals an action figure from a store, you don't need to beat him. But if he acts like OP's video, or else he has a habit of acting violently towards adults or other children, there is no greater discipline a father can give his child than to beat him. It lets the child know what kind of violence he is inflicting on others, and that society does not tolerate that kind of behavior.
>t. got beaten by my loving father.

The kid was being annoying, but a choke slam? That's a little much.

i bet you 100%
>single mother household
>no father
>mother has black bfs

Duh. In fact I know a few parkland high school kids and an ugly bald lesbian that could use a couple.

Look at this Charlie Brown wannabe looking doofus.

*with

You get off on kids getting hurt?

Maybe.
I was hit by a 14 year old shoplifter that I caught, shoved him back hard against a wall and knocked the wind out of him.
He told the police officer, officer said"Good!".

Too many kids act like this and it's precisely because they aren't getting their ass beat.

I'm enjoying this.

Attached: natalia enjoys.gif (362x271, 3.94M)

the kid deserved a choke slam. those squeals of humiliation are like music to my ears

Wow he thought he was so tough, but the second he took a fall he started screeching like a pussy. I wonder if he learned a lesson?

When they have ADHD like that kid, yeah.

It was mostly self defense.
The older dude was getting punched.

>99% of the time it's the fault of the parents
that's why they're legally responsable

whooping ass should be the last resort, some parents don't even talk to their kids it's just directly to violence

Nope. You can tell he's being raised by a single mother because he instantly switches to the victim role. I'm sure he's seen basically what he just acted out before. Hopefully, calling people faggots on Fortnite or whatever kids his age do now is enough to quell his rage and he doesn't shoot up a school as retaliation or anything.

>That scream is so satisfying; it fuels me.

He was fucking faking it though. He screamed like that to see if white knights would jump in and save him. And when they didn't he started yelling and other bystanders.

Kid's a jew, crying out in pain as he strikes people.

ADHD sufferers have damaged, undeveloped lobes, there is no amount of beating of any form that would make them realize their ways. Loblets should always be aborted at birth, they are essentially niggers with no impulse control and stunted learning.

>Man hits boy to ground
>Man just shoves him down
>Boy starts to screech like a pig getting fucked by hicks
lol man what a joke. The white race is doomed.

I like the idea of making them sit in a corner on a chair or something if they misbehave. It's like their punishment spot, and if they get off the chair, you just drag them back to it violently (maybe yell at them angrily to intimidate them), and after that, they will understand the consequences of misbehaving (the naughty corner for 15. Minutes.)

No he did not learn anything

Didn’t you saw the other part of the video when he is insulting a woman?

I really want to kick this fucking kids head till his brains come out

yes. kids need to be beaten

smacking around=/= discipline
Every child needs to be disciplined, or we will see more behaviours like this.
Child has obviously hever had his hide tanned by a belt.

yes.

rules for parenting:

1. the father represents justice, the mother mercy

2. no phones or televisions in the house. no screens, period

3. let your child be a child. don't helicopter parent them. better for them to learn independence than to be kept home all day becoming soft

if u raise ur kid right, you will never have to resort to violence. violence against children in any form - spanking, belting - is degenerate and always the parent's fault. if u raise ur kid right, you'll never feel the need to hit them

I agree but in this case the child was harassing and beating the man. he could have solved it better maybe.
For example by grabbing both arms of thd kid and yelling at him.

And he won't. It's too late his formative years have already passed without him getting this shit belted out of him. His single mother obviously enables this behavior and this kid will continue to act like this until he hits the magic number of 18. As soon as that happens he'll try act like this to a cop and that's when the real beating comes. I've seen this shit plenty of times and this kid is a few short years away from a meth habit and prison.

Bringing back? Why? Has it gone somewhere?

Don't every change italy

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

>the father represents justice, the mother mercy
you're such a control freak dumbass

100% yes

i found one...your dad kicked your ass hahahahahaha

I dunno i always think someone is just one real good ass kicking away from being humbled. This kid got off light i expect he will probably get the shit kicked out of him for real in a bar fight someday.

Found the nigger here

DEATH TO THE STORMCLOAKS

Found the bleeding heart liberal

Kids are too retarded to understand verbal “reprimands”. Why should they give a shit if you are “disappointed” or “saddened” by their behavior? If they start taking advantage of the fact that everything is allowed and punishment never goes beyond “words and blah blah blah” they have no reason to respect you.

Some kids are intelligent enough (or caring enough) to feel genuinely sad about their parents disappointment. Others, like this dumbass, have gone too far down the road of “I’m a kid, therefore untouchable and invincible and you can’t do shit about it. When they stray down that path, the only option is a good smack to the face, and if they talk back they get another, and another, until they stop. Suddenly, they realize that if they simply “stop”, the punishment ends. They understand that if they simply stop being little shits, stop misbehaving, stop provoking others.. they’re safe. Everyone is safe,everyone respects each other, all is well. And then they won’t want to be little shits again, because if they do everyone will also be giving them shit as well.

And this is thermostat important lesson: you’re actually doing them a favor. Because a little slap when they’re kids will prevent them from getting punched in the face as adults, or shanked with a knife in the street for being fucktards with the wrong person, after they are all grown up and have no excuse.

is that boy lacking his testicles? wtf is happening to america. i have to stop my friend from going to america right now.

>In a backstory also shared online, it is claimed the child and a friend had been terrorising other kids at the park, at a splash pad and in the playground for several hours.

The man filming the video was reportedly driving down the street when the two kids cut him off so he wound down the window and told them off.

It’s then that the trouble started, when it’s claimed the children were throwing rocks at his car and others, trying to scratch them, and were swearing at the man and his wife.

news.com.au/technology/online/social/video-of-boy-being-brutally-pushed-to-the-ground-by-an-adult-goes-viral-but-divides-the-internet/news-story/824a58e3027c568ccfe85be0902e5700

Yeah I agree. The only proper usage of beating your kid is when your kid beats somebody else. If you hit them for little things or worse "talking back" it teaches them to be afraid to stand up for themselves and they learn that they have no rights, and you might think that only affects them as a kid but they carry fear that into adulthood.

Teaching them how to read and appreciate books early on would be a good idea, but you have to consider that they will see all their friends using cool gadgets, playing video games, etc, then they will feel wronged. So the only way is for them to comprehend intellectually the advantages of choosing books over videos games and internet for entertainment.

You think so but it's never their fault they got their ass kicked. That doesn't even occur to them because they've been raised that they can do nothing wrong and can have anything they want, and if they don't get it it's ok for them to act like a spoiled little fuck. By the time there's any consequences for their actions it's too late to change them.

>no true man hits their children.
That's a bit arbitrary
>I was physically attacked by both my mother and father
That's not ass beating.

>Kids are too retarded to understand verbal “reprimands”. Why should they give a shit if you are “disappointed” or “saddened” by their behavior?

Dogs are retarded but a lot of them seem to understand when people are angry or disappointed with them. Some even sulk and hide when they feel guilty. Children should be able to pick up the same thing.

If he's wearing 30 he's between 5' 10" and 5' 8".

Had something happen to me like this about a month ago

>out for walk with wife and 18month son in stroller to the beach
>group of kids, look to be 14-16 year olds, sitting on steps near beach
>I’m wearing a Hawaiian shirt
>HEY HEY HEY NICE SHIRT HEY NICE SHIRT HEY HEY
>give the kid a thumbs up
>FAGGOT DICK SUCKER
>stop and stare at the kid for a moment, wife tugs me along
>YEAH LISTEN TO YOUR BITCH
>turn and start walking over to them, 3/4 of the group starts to walk away, loud mouth fuck lights a cigarette
>I don’t think you meant to say what you just did, so how about you go apologize to my wife...
>HOW ABOUT BLAH BLAH, kid goes to stand up
>push him back down to sitting and smack the fuck out of him, smashing the cigarette cherry into his face
>just sits there speechless, none of his friends can believe what happened
>I just walk off, wife is pissed, but whatever I’ll make my own sandwich and crank one out later
>kid blurts something about calling his dad when I’m about 60ft away
>fast forward about 30 minutes, playing at the waters edge with son
>see loud mouth little fuck at the other end of the beach with his dad, pointing in my direction
>start walking in their direction
>guy starts with ‘what the fuck are you doing hitting my son, he’s only 15’
>explain what happens and the dad’s rage quickly turns from me to his son
>dad says he’ll be back in 10 minutes with son
>when they return the kid is balling, dad makes him apologize to my wife, my son, and I, then tells him to wait in the car
>spend next 15 minutes talking to the guy, says he just got full custody of his son after three years cause his ex framed him for DV
>with this little incident he’s sending his son to the grandparents who own/run a pig farm in a very rural part of the state and relocating there as well after he gives his two weeks

People should be allowed to legally rape their attackers

yeah but the little fucker really provoked the guy and buildt up anger in him. The man tried to get away but the kid wouldn't let him go. Eventally puppy licence doesnt work any longer

lmao, are you the moralistic croatian virgin from the other thread?

my mother spanked me as a kid too. and to this day i'm scared of women. several guys in a recent thread on Jow Forumstheredpill said their mother spanked them as kids and now they suck with women as a consequence. there definitely seems to be a correlation between getting spanked by your mom and growing into an incel.

>the only benefit it imparted upon me was affirming my complete independence from them.

Which is literally the solution to the core problem of any fucking man child we see today.

Attached: 1478061142146.png (591x651, 453K)

FUcking hate kids like that, annoy the fuck out of me, especially the parrents that mostly just watch and don't care at all

Pathetic

Attached: image.jpg (310x163, 14K)

What a little pussy

Which is what I said on the second paragraph. I don’t like hitting children, but when they turn aggressive you need to put the brakes.

As you said, just like dogs: 5ey usually understand disappointment but if they start to growl or bark and show their teeth at you (for instance, protecting the food bowl) you need to show them who the pack leader is immediately with a stiff, direct slap in the nose. It doesn’t hurt much, but it shows them there will be consequences for threatening you, and they will respect you more.

I’ve had several dogs and this is one of the most important lessons for them as well. “Im the one feeding you, so don’t you give me shit about the food bowl that I filled for you, or you get it.”

After they grow up, they stop questioning your authority and you will never need to punish them again. They understand socializing and they may still growl to strangers, but they will stop as soon as you tell them to “stop” because they learned to respect the rules. They learned that following 5e rules means peaceful coexistence.

That was satisfying, justice served

Kids understand they can manipulate, which is a higher brain function dogs don't possess. Kids are master manipulators and liars, they will try to get away with as much as they can and will push all boundaries. Women are the same, they will test you to your limit until they see how far they can get. Consequences must be shown to certain actions or things said: you must display rage and some physical intimidation. If they still push, then small physical things like grabbing them by the and and showing what you are physically capable of doing to them must be directly shown to them. At that point, most kids will understand what could happen next, and will likely never push you that far.

This, kids are simple. Majority of problem kids have stupid parents who let them do whatever then try to punish them verbally but the kids don't care because they know they just have to sit through it and its all good.

>And this is thermostat important lesson: you’re actually doing them a favor. Because a little slap when they’re kids will prevent them from getting punched in the face as adults, or shanked with a knife in the street for being fucktards with the wrong person, after they are all grown up and have no excuse.

This 100% in this new twitter age a lot of shit talkers and snarky faggots are kids who think they can say anything b/c muh 1st amendment and just be assholes. Most grow up in cushy neighborhoods and don't know that sometimes saying the snarky bitch thing will anger enough people to fuck you up. Even worse if you try to act like a tough guy like the kid in the vid.

And to those faggots that think over 90%+ of the actions are the fault of the parent, you forget children can just be fucking assholes, theyre all moody pricks who need to be put in line.

Attached: 1524809155417.jpg (567x523, 38K)

never left where i'm from

what fucking planet is this where a kid has the balls to bully a grown ass man like this
little shit deserved to swallow his teeth

I'd have stomped on the child's head.

Attached: tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif (230x209, 1.01M)

9001% both of these

>"akshually, I like a little extra length to roll a cuff"

You're a faggot.

I can understand why you did what you did, but I think you might have dodged a bullet there. I dread getting into violent situations because I'm always afraid of ending up in handcuffs. Even if I know I'm in the right, I always feel like the blowback from standing up for myself won't be worth the effort.

he should have gave him a kick to the stomach after he pushed his bitch ass over. The kids obv going to grow up to be a domestic abuser and criminal.

And THAT'S why boys need fathers.

>using conditioning like your child was a dog

Yes, please do not appeal to reason and make it an thinking and critical human being, just give it a treat when it sits up on its hind legs

>That scream is so satisfying; it fuels me.
I came. Twice.

Kid was acting like a nigger. Deserved everything he got.

>me hit grown man. Hahahaha

> me hit him again hahaha

> me stand like nigger I am tough

>man says don't hit me again I hit him again hahahahaha

>man pushes me to ground.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Child abuse! I din du nuffin waaaaaaah waaaaaah!

White trash single mom kids are basicly niggers.

He should have gave that faggot kid a taste of his boot when he we was laying on the ground screaming like that little bitch he is. Kids and women who step out of line and attack a man should absolutely be btfo.

It's not a dick measuring contest or a test of strength, it's disciplining your child.
There's an obvious difference between that and child abuse. You probably should've been beaten harder. You sound like a complete fag.

If I’m in my neighborhood I’ll avoid making scenes. “Don’t shit where you eat”, as they usually say.

But if I’m somewhere else, where nobody knows me? Fuck that shit, I’ll give them the education their parents didn’t. 15 years old is old enough to understand consequences, they just need someone to show it to them.

I think he did the right thing, it's cowardly what the kid did to try and make him look like a little bitch in front of his family and he'd probably have felt bitter and pissed off about forever if he did nothing, I know I would.
I used to feel the same way you do but I've resigned myself to the fact that even if I accidentally killed someone I'd only spent 2 years in prison because this country, so what the heck! No fear.

He would have gone to jail for that you moron

>the only benefit it imparted upon me was affirming my complete independence from them.
Sounds like it worked to me.

Everyone you know is a loser

Yes the reason we have Faggot edgy teens now is because they got no beatings