What are you doing today to realize this dream?

Despite what you may have heard, white people are allowed to reproduce and create a stable family. Is this goal even on your horizon yet?

Attached: twhitefamily.jpg (500x494, 57K)

Seriously guys go to the midwest/south, I've seen more marriageable white women in a week than I saw in a year in las vegas

>midwest/south
>marriageable white women
THIS.

I'm trying to figure out how to move there.

I'm working a trade to get through flight school to get a nice comfy job in the sky. then I'm gonna steal a polish woman and spawn loads of little men

i dont care, ill go back to doing drugs again when my parents pass away.the jews win

Get a doggo too.

Attached: futurefamily.jpg (1600x843, 613K)

Allowed but not able. It's hard to have a stable family, if you can at best ever hope to be the fifteenth boyfriend of a woman. It's hard to keep her around, when she has nothing to lose by leaving you. It's hard to have children, since she doesn't want any before she's thirty. It's also hard to support a family, when most of what you earn is taken away as taxes.

Nobody here claims that someone is explicitly stopping them from fulfilling their dreams. We've simply realized that it has become unreasonably difficult. There used to be a time, when men could succeed by just being good enough. There used to be a time, when men didn't have to be insecure about everything. Now every woman has twenty previous partners and fifty previous sexual encounters, and some of them will always be better than you one way or another. There was a time, when you only had to compete to get a woman. Now you'll have to compete to keep her. And is the modern woman really worth it? It is simply unreasonable at this point. There is only so much you can handle by manning up.

Attached: feel1.gif (700x827, 510K)

Im only in College but I am planning to propose to my girlfriend of 3 years (who was a virgin too).
A litter of HuWhite kids is coming if everything goes well, wish me luck Jow Forums because you helped me to achieve this.

Attached: 1521956424480.png (1018x763, 204K)

>she doesn't want any before she's thirty.
Stay away from urban areas.

every girl I ever date keeps saying they don't want kids until they're 30. They are all focused on their careers and just having sex and """"going out"""" all the time and going on exotic trips around the world.

fucking Toronto

>There used to be a time, when men didn't have to be insecure about everything.
You have been lied to.

Attached: ghosthackedhuman.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>Is this goal even on your horizon yet?
Absolutely.
I need to find a source of income though.
Courting and marrying a virgin christian girl isn't the issue for me which I'm doing now. Earning something so that I can marry and start a family in a few years is the issue I need to tackle.

Attached: 800x58941_re_rrsr.jpg (800x800, 128K)

>Earning something so that I can marry and start a family in a few years
I thought the same way. Wish I had started sooner since everything fell into place anyway. Not everyone is that lucky though but it is not out of the question either.

I don’t really like 95% of white women. Sorry, OP.

I'm gonna play a couple lotteries today. When I hit, then I can acquire a house, an education in a field I'm interested in and then procure a wife. I also might buy a playstation 4.

>find a job or gibs
>Buy uhaul
>put your shit in it
>find apartment
>???
>profit

>Wish I had started sooner
Started what?

Started working on making a family.

Id love to but the vast vast majority of women are fucking trash and tying my economic and emotional future to one seems insane given how easily they can just drop and leave at any point with full support from the (((government)))

I was engaged at 21 but she died and I don't see myself meeting someone like that again

Well I'm already going for a girl atm, if all goes well I still have another few years till I'm able to marry her.

>gibs
The inheritance just kicked in. Its just biting the bullet, wrapping things up and go there this summer for a few weeks and see if its as great as I remember.

Attached: fireflies.jpg (640x360, 79K)

My fiance wants five children, any current parents got some tips on raising a litter?

>she died

Attached: index.png (271x186, 7K)

>I was engaged at 21 but she died and I don't see myself meeting someone like that again
You won't. But maybe you'll meet someone unlike her. You'll never really know what you're looking for until you find it.

Attached: feels (5).png (833x768, 37K)

Got dumped over the weekend so today I'm not doing anything reproduction-related. I don't think it's going to happen. I'm not good enough for anyone to give up the single life/shot at something better.