/pag/ - Paganism General

Paganism General

This is a thread for the discussion of Paganism, the future of Aryan Race, Culture, Traditionalism, Jewish Question and Christianity.

ᛟᛟᛟ Places to start learning ᛟᛟᛟ

Varg's playlist "European Polytheism & Tradition"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wta8HSKFx15qdV5L-pm5XvZA

Survive the Jive playlist "Paganism"
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcroOUap-NylBcWAle2Dg_8bxpLkcSMlH

IMPORTANT! Before you have any questions, please check out the Q&A below:

>pastebin.com/aD6k77uh

ϟϟϟ Recommended channels ϟϟϟ

Varg Vikernes
>youtube.com/user/ThuleanPerspective

Survive the Jive
>youtube.com/channel/UCZAENaOaceQUMd84GDc26EA

Aryan Kitchen
>youtube.com/channel/UCMiZ7r52r6onVo9J5tCzNBg

Forgotten Roots
>youtube.com/channel/UCJpN-GBTchQaSVwBbefYMNg

DukeOfDurham
>youtube.com/channel/UCXrzcmZ9eIkQi-u2BPH_4ug/featured

Survival Russia
>youtube.com/user/Moscowprepper

ᛟᛟᛟ PAGANISM MEGA, PDF, BOOKS, AND MORE ᛟᛟᛟ
>mega.nz/#F!MahAVQYR!M7fBxWWNIYh9fevOFHL7WQ

Attached: tyr-and-fenrir-bauer-john.jpg (827x900, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1
wrr.nl/publicaties/verkenningen/2018/05/29/de-nieuwe-verscheidenheid
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZMCBE4zMWw
youtube.com/watch?v=eWG-nHuuCRc
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtu.be/ic5qJdBMl7I
youtube.com/watch?v=wj4YicZWL3w
youtube.com/watch?v=IbUPMcpD2w4
runestone.org/about/purpose.html
youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you serious?

Attached: 342234.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Yeah, the last few threads have gone fine. You're welcome to leave if it bothers you.

No. Nobody genuinely believes in the existence of Thor.

Checked, but I believe he was talking to me, my American friend.

Attached: 1519045984767.jpg (450x720, 614K)

You cant believe in something historically significant because youve been too polluted with Jewish mockery in hollywood in comic books.

Attached: 1527605134723.png (621x702, 56K)

Attached: E13C676B-611D-4523-85EB-B60DDB56C45C.jpg (500x329, 44K)

The first thing he thinks of when he hears "Thor" is his goofy Marvel movie character. Imagine being that polluted by the (((media))) that you ignore generations of culture.

>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keeps us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>DUTCH NATION-WIDE INVESTIGATION CONFIRMS: DIVERSITY DESTROYS SOCIAL COHESION
The Scientific Council for Government Policy released a scientific report this week, which shows that ethnic diversity negatively impacts social cohesion.
Full report (in Dutch) here: wrr.nl/publicaties/verkenningen/2018/05/29/de-nieuwe-verscheidenheid
Translated from the full report (page 87): Our analysis shows that, when a neighbourhood becomes more diverse, it becomes less socially cohesive. This result is significant. Social-economic factors have been taken into account. Although the social-economic status of a neighbourhood impacts cohesion, the impact of diversity on social cohesion IS LARGER THAN THE IMPACT OF SOCIAL ECONOMIC STATUS.

Attached: 1500154229494.jpg (1000x1058, 2.72M)

Based. I welcome /sig/ material here. Shame the mods keep moving your threads to Jow Forums as they're more political than half the shit that sticks on here.

Just read through your FAQ
>"gods" worshipped by celts, slavs and germanics are identical
>no religious conflicts between european pagans
>Ettins
>Jehova is real
>Baltic Paganism
>Aryan defined through hair color
>attributing a traditional poem to hitler (I've got the same poem in print in a book from 1907)

Well, at least now I know why so many guys on /pol consider us to be retards. Kindly take your syncretionist wicca crap and fuck off back to whereever you came from.

Lumping us in with wicca faggots would be like us lumping you Christians in with Satanists. It isn't the same and you know it.

bump

>released a scientific report this week
user that is 5/29/2018

It hurts your credibility regardless of the validity of it.

>Taking Varg seriously
You're a retard even by neopagan standards. Are you 12?

Attached: tyr-the-germanic-war-god-tyr-who-mary-evans-picture-library[1].jpg (871x900, 380K)

Wh*te dogs and jews are all the same

Attached: image.jpg (831x901, 180K)

Varg is more an atheist than anything. The reason I included him in the OP is because he still has some interesting stuff to say and his channel is pretty comfy.

Varg, whom you list as an influence, doesn't believe in Thor either.

So autism. Alright.

How does my post equate to autism, my friend?

Read pic related to know the base of Aryan mythology.

Attached: rigveda_0.jpg (600x780, 209K)

>inb4 Christcucks shit up the thread
I don't know why either side even bothers at this point, it never amounts to anything other than circle jerks and autistic screeching.

Friendly reminder to read the Vedas and study Hinduism.

Attached: burzum pepe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Beat me to it.

>redheads are niggers with magic red melanin and hunter-gatherers hunted cave bears with their bare hands
>interesting
Also autist buzzwords like "comfy".

>christfaggots and indoniggers itt

Attached: image.jpg (597x722, 145K)

I guess I should have said *most* of his videos are interesting. I think they're a good starting point for new pagans as his videos are what got me interested in the first place. Now I watch STJ and visit other websites while only checking on Varg occasionally, more for stuff like this: youtube.com/watch?v=3ZMCBE4zMWw which is fucking comfy, whether you think it's autistic or not.

I'm an atheist, and Christians are x10 worse than the pagans on this board. They shit up every thread they're in.

Stop spergin, Ghengis Khan. Were not your enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWG-nHuuCRc

Related.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

Attached: 11224264_1528235110829006_8372114894212124682_n.jpg (720x317, 48K)

PAGANG HAS RUINED MY LIFE...

Attached: received_241667903250733.jpg (358x462, 49K)

Attached: WifVFAf.png (436x660, 818K)

damn. its copy N paste. i'll fix that for next time

reclaim your foreskin

The Jew is spamming again.

So says the Jew worshipper.

Thoughts on Stephen McNallen?
Is he legit and not a larping we wuzzer?

Attached: bumbum.jpg (450x450, 34K)

t.helped out Vajk so in a way you made us become christfags by the sword indonigger but thankfully no one belives in that meme anymore and just is an atheist here

There's good stuff in the old Hindu Vedas. It's a flavored version of Indo-European polytheism in general. There's some good philosophy in the Upanishads, too.

>Christians are 10x worse than the pagans

Agreed.

You fags dont even know what you believe in because pagan societies are so weak they got exterminated and erased by stronger christian culture. Now go strangle some white kids with a rope and sacrifice it to a bog.

/thread

Whoa, never thought about it that way... You sure showed us!

Attached: erik-the-red.jpg (336x446, 47K)

People like you blackpill me about humans in general.

varg is not pagan. also modern day paganism is more of a spiritual re-awakening. getting in touch with nature. getting in touch with our roots.

youtu.be/ic5qJdBMl7I

Yeah, I'm aware Varg is more of an atheist. His videos are sometimes still pretty interesting, though.

>t. im historically inept

That's because you are pretty much the same. This guy, pic related, is either a pagan or an atheist. Not Christian. So whatever deranged and degenerate the Jews are pushing on society, both atheists and pagans will give massive support.

Attached: 1528738313842.jpg (615x821, 95K)

Varg, lol, any credibility out the window. Time for some role playing kids! Today we are "pagans".

Attached: fhdghdsh.jpg (576x719, 122K)

You're confusing pagans with those faggots on /x/ that practice wicca and all that voodoo bullshit.
Already addressed this twice. Please read threads before replying to them. It's common courtesy.

Attached: a3b7bd7ca345e060dd134087b054b5eb.jpg (2401x3690, 3.5M)

If you are White and follow myths conjured up by semites, you are cucked as fuck.

Yeah, Jew worshiper like Martin Luther and his book "On the Jews and Their Lies" more relevant and to the point than anything you pagan hippies have produced ever. Besides, Talmudic Jews are the Pharisees they admit it themselves, and they hate Christianity with a passion. I have read their primary sources. Not once have they hysterically attacked you atheists trolling as pagans. They really don't care. ACLU couldn't care less and they just love having Harry Potter in school. One Christian prayer and they go nuts. You pagans are a total joke outside the old internet atheist sub culture, now morphed into some insane pagan shit, trying to revive stone dead paganism. Not sure insane or just trolling, either way, really pathetic.

Attached: fhgh.jpg (488x726, 118K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wj4YicZWL3w

Attached: 1495831754155.jpg (787x787, 116K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IbUPMcpD2w4

never before seen burzum LIVE

Attached: 240px-Varg_Vikernes-2.jpg (240x250, 19K)

Checked.

Attached: varg gandalf.png (500x298, 331K)

So what exactly is the difference between you and wicca? You both claim to be the authentic European pagans. The vast majority of pagans are hard left psychos. So clearly paganism in itself is not the way to go. So tell me with hard facts, not just some retarded slogans, the exact difference between you and pagans, - and why all major Asatru organizations are multicultural, pro-mass immigration lefties.

Attached: wetret.jpg (389x500, 54K)

>You both claim to be the authentic European pagans
Do wiccafags even claim this at all? Most of them aren't even white.
>The vast majority of pagans are hard left psychos
Again, you're confusing pagans with wiccafags.
Look into "folkish" paganism if you want right-wing paganism. Anything else is just shit for wiccafags to larp with.
I think this is a good site, though I haven't read it over 100% yet: runestone.org/about/purpose.html

You are either pro white or pro Christian, you cannot be both

Attached: 1526866482297m.jpg (720x1024, 160K)

Attached: 1526866346593.jpg (1024x680, 127K)

All flaggot threads are slide threads.

Reminder to always breed with your own race and to produce many children, the white race depends on it

Attached: 1526866529111.jpg (534x700, 284K)

I'm a leaf. Is that what you wanted? Feel free to leave.

Thx for the reminder, slide all faggot Judeo-Christian threads

Attached: 1517311962358.jpg (650x488, 61K)

The white race is the only race that truly matters

Attached: 1526252225655.jpg (286x421, 33K)

Only when the rotten gang of Jews, atheists and pagans took control over Europe did we crash and become insane. More than 1000 years as strong Christian Europe, dominating the world and just a few decades with you traitors running the show and we face total annihilation. Thanks a lot traitors.

Attached: asgsdg.jpg (600x793, 75K)

Attached: paganism.png (768x571, 615K)

Attached: CulturalFail.jpg (2321x1392, 793K)

Are you trying to say Christianity is better for the white race?

Attached: 56f45f2b150000ad000b325f.jpeg?cache=kirqt3sogb&ops=scalefit_720_noupscale.jpg (720x523, 86K)

Lmao keep LARPing jewish spawn, Christianity has been the main factor to the downfall of any civilization or people

Attached: 1513013062785m.jpg (452x1024, 100K)

Where is pro White in Asatru. Show me charlatan. And show me all the dominant books in Christian theology that was anti-White. You have nothing but childish slogans and your own fake pagan fantasy world. The exact reason why no one takes you pagans seriously. You are a total joke.

Doing a small art dump for my white brothers

Attached: 1523370218878m.jpg (771x1024, 156K)

>Where is pro White in Asatru
Did you just ignore my post earlier?

Much appreciated, my friend.

Attached: the-stories-of-wagners-operas-j-walker-mcspadden.jpg (627x900, 97K)

I don't care, you 56% Amerimutts won't ever get this based

Attached: BasedReligion.jpg (809x405, 80K)

All i hear from you is kvetching and LARPing, the orginizations going on in Europe are all Pagan and they are the only people doing anything and they are Pagan, what are you doing for the white race, desert worshipper?

Attached: 1488292831529.png (823x543, 20K)

Yes, you're JIDF, that's why you hide behind a meme flag

Attached: HeForgotHisMemeFlag.png (637x332, 57K)

Blessing a weapon used to fight for ZOG, nice one proving again and again that you desert worshippers follow your creator the Jew

Attached: JudeoChristian.png (450x410, 334K)

I already said I'm a leaf. What does that have to do with anything? How am I a Jew?

You're b8 right Christcuck flag?

Attached: semitism against Europe...jpg (278x181, 18K)

Attached: Together.png (908x1078, 1.12M)

Yes, Wiccans claim to have knowledge that survived among witches since the time of the druids. Read Gardner, I believe his name is.

So basically both you and the wiccas claim the same thing. Christians, however, have a nearly 2 000 year unbroken tradition of conserving white identity. We don't hate blacks, but we base our Christian nation states on Israel in the Old Testament. Meaning one people with one state and self-rule. No mass immigration. No rampant race-mixing. For Israel it was a total ban on race-mixing. That was relaxed in the New Covenant, but still discouraged.

Attached: fhgha.jpg (495x747, 111K)

OP IS JIDF!!!!

Attached: 45e411434aadc350c8df75392be30bb690b42d3ebaa7a3a876fb102d8a8991cb_1.jpg (640x1415, 198K)

(You)

Because you won't take off your meme flag, you're just a D&C shill, Jow Forums is a Christian board

Attached: FedoraShrek.jpg (353x334, 18K)

Congrats on tagging every you faggot

Attached: 1523371054052.png (870x817, 196K)

Take off your meme flag mutt

Attached: 1521284524248.png (478x534, 278K)

Yes by far. History and empirical facts have clearly shown that. We dominated the whole world as strong white Christians. Now, with rampant atheism and paganism, ruled by Jews, we are the weakest continent and race in the world, seeking our own destruction.

Attached: Christians are Nationalists.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

Even worse, the day of the rake soon.

Attached: GoToHell.jpg (669x815, 53K)

Fine

Nice comeback. How about you take off YOUR memeflag now, friend?

youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4

Attached: Father's Sigil.gif (240x294, 4K)

See

The English word ram and the Latin aries contain the Aryan root ar or ra, so common in names denoting the masculine, fiery, and creative aspect of nature, seen in the word Aryan itself. In the zodiac of the fifth root-race the sign of the ram leads off, and in astrology is called a fiery, cardinal sign, the house of Mars (Ares), as well as the house of exaltation of the sun (Ra).
The symbol of Aries is a ram's horns, and it corresponds with the head in the human anatomy. Ram's horns on the head of a hieroglyphic figure usually denote that an initiate is meant. The symbol of a ram's head and horns is, however, often phallic, a symbol of generative power, though this can be but a degradation of its original meaning. Sphinxes with ram's heads, called criosphinxes, are said to represent the period of the equinoctial points passing through the sign Aries of the celestial zodiac, following upon the age when the bull was the sign.
Egyptian deities with heads of rams, "are solar, and represent under various aspects the phases of generation and impregnation. Their ram's heads denote this meaning, a ram ever symbolizing generative energy in the abstract, while the bull was the symbol of strength and the creative function" (TG 82).

Ares is a typical Indo-European god of war and equates to the Roman Mars, the Germanic Thor/Thunor/Donar, Tyr, the Celtic Teutates and the Vedic Indra.
During the age of the Indo-European expansion, conquest and colonisation the war gods would have taken precedence over all others. Is there a case for considering whether the ancient Aryans so closely associated themselves with their war gods that they named either themselves after their gods of war or vice versa?

The Aryans were considered by the ancients to be a solar race. Not surprisingly Aries a fire sign is symbolised by the horns of a ram, a solar symbol. The most sacred sign of the Aryan race is the swastika, the best known of all solar symbols.

Attached: 61nOlK9ROxL._UX395_.jpg (395x362, 28K)

That's a bloody stupid comment when we had colonialism and dominated the whole world as a Christian civilization. It was AFTER we got rampant atheism and paganism the last 50 years that we crashed. Thanks traitors. You sound completely delusional.

I have been directed to some many sites, books etc, never ever have I seen a good documented argument for white preservation in Asatru.

You sound completely stupid, tell be my fucking star sign you gaylord

It was shown in a pew research study that white evangelicals believed Israel was given to the jews even more than other actual jews

Attached: FT_13.10.02_IsraelGivenbyGod_1.png (404x538, 19K)