Young people's favorite fan

WHAT IS THIS SHIT? Why does it look like A TOY? Do they consider me retarded? Am I a special needs child who needs every tool and every gadget to look like a toddler's plaything? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

alibaba.com/product-detail/Colorful-mini-portable-fan-Fasion-portable_60342018821.html?spm=a2700.7735675.2017115.1.aId2Ku

Attached: HTB1QWriJFXXXXbeXVXXq6xXFXXXM.jpg (800x800, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=audiepFUsFI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who buys a battery powered fan?

I am SICK and TIRED of everything that has been produced after the year 2010. Everything is designed badly and designed like it was made for children or autistic hipster toddlers.

Am I asking again is this generation this fucking retarded? Because just yesterday I just saw some 15 year old dork smoking, but playing a fidget spinner and other boring meme toys for autistic children.

it's a cheap $1 chink product that you give to your children

min order is 5, if you have a store in a mall you can buy 100 and see if they wont be sold to some parent and child

quality thread

BUMP

Kids these days don't know the joys of the true portable fans

Attached: TB17JGaLpXXXXXZXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic.jpg (1000x1000, 186K)

it's pretty much picture related

with new design

Attached: amico-blue-mini-portable-battery-powered-matrix-led-lights-plastic-fan_4659421.jpg (522x522, 17K)

This post drips with sarcasm.

Get a grip, granpappy

>I am SICK and TIRED of everything that has been produced after the year 2010. Everything is designed badly and designed like it was made for children or autistic hipster toddlers.
Catering to the cheap-ass "foreign markets" while importing their shit via H1B and H2B visas is what caused this.

>Why does it look like A TOY?
because it is one
>Do they consider me retarded
yea...
>Am I a special needs child
and proceeds to visit manga image board for people with autism

>cuck carts
>cuck portable fans
Stop falseflagging /pol you roastie

LOW POWER BULLSHIT

cuck carts v2??

Attached: cart.jpg (493x251, 53K)

Attached: 1502254328945.png (612x491, 98K)

it's not that bad
some push alot of air

IM PRETTY ANGRY ABOUT THIS

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

WHY THESE FANS WHYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: why.png (479x360, 92K)

I think there is a conspiracy to infantilize the general public with the products they use and the media they consume. Everything has lost it's classical flair. Now it's all primary color bubble shit for toddlers. Cars especially are big bubbly, puffy abominations that look like they should have the Playskool logo on the side.

North Korea carefully builds their building interiors to infantilize their population with bright colors and rounded shapes.

Attached: Infantilization.png (1500x1194, 2.45M)

I think you're exaggerating, you may not like many designs today, but bright colors and rounded corners are something that designers have always liked.

Attached: 7f5aafccc522a92316a5d32113a27c6c.jpg (800x600, 76K)

All the new shit is so simple and bubbly. It doesn't feel right. That's got some trim to it, not like the new shit.

Just get a black one.

> Everything is designed badly and designed like it was made for children or autistic hipster toddlers.
You're not wrong though.

This was a car.

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-06-11 kl. 17.47.13.png (726x341, 356K)

kids these days

Attached: Q0IUXXW[1].png (1019x566, 212K)

youtube.com/watch?v=audiepFUsFI

>Then
"Volvo, drive it like you hate it"

>Today
"Volvo, drive it like zlatan fucked your wife sons asshole"

I definitely like older designs, I agree that today's stuff looks bad by comparison, but I wouldn't say it's infantilization, or if it is, it's been that way since... ever. This is actually a form of utilitarianism. There is alot of effort put into making the car look smooth and simple, but it's still easier to manufacture than when it's adorned with careful decoration.

Why do flaggots always post slide threads, Daddy?
Because they're worthless niggers, son. Always remember to sage them.

volvo has the male sex symbol as brand

OMG!!! SEXISTS

Attached: 1515358479520.jpg (650x823, 67K)

The older cars were different.

You have to pay extra for something that's not an autism bubble today. They higher end cars have trim and they don't have the marshmallow style bodies. It might just be a way to get you to pay for style.

Attached: Ford Bronco.jpg (2400x1799, 814K)

With trucks and cars you also have to remember companies want to give their cars good gas milage, so having less air resistance is more important than sleekness.
Pic related, you'll see the truck designs look more and more like the cross section of an airfoil.

Attached: 6468346755_79c756a429_b.jpg (818x1024, 386K)

>It might just be a way to get you to pay for style.
Pretty sure this is a thing.

The cheapest cars are always the biggest marshmallows

I might be a lanklet, but I at least have the dignity to lug around a heavy basket at the store

Attached: brain.png (700x600, 11K)

Don't get me wrong though, 80's cars I my favorite, they look futuristic af.
Pic is the Toyota AW11 MR2, probably my favorite, not that I'll probably find a good one.

Attached: picture-13-54aeb53f7538c.png (1470x630, 830K)