Salvini appreciation post

Attached: salva.jpg (922x615, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ecb.europa.eu/home/pdf/research/hfcn/HFCS_Statistical_Tables_Wave1.pdf?5d20e1a6ea7d2de058906414436f5802
timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180608/local/watch-malta-cannot-always-say-no-italy-fires-warning-over-migration.681203
ansa.it/english/news/2018/06/11/league-drives-strong-centre-right-local-election-showing_75e05de9-aa05-4a83-857c-808a37a6256f.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I look forward to the day when he has to appreciate licking a nigger's asshole

Attached: 1520151238698.jpg (960x960, 127K)

checked

based il capo salvini

Attached: 300movieposter3.jpg (280x210, 20K)

He delivered already in a week part of what he promised, which is extremely uncommon for any politician in Italy. Props to him, will vote again if he keeps it up

You should hold your head up high today, italybro. Your nation has a future. Don't squander it.

The itaglian hero

is he going to make Italy great again? or is he going to create the free nation of North Italy?

Begone filthy creature

Attached: 1514719390220.jpg (898x954, 89K)

>diverts 630 African migrants to Spain
>migrants move to their wanted destination in Europe just as if they had landed in Israel

Yeah, Salvini! You did it, you changed ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Attached: article-0-0A690465000005DC-958_634x445.jpg (634x445, 62K)

he only cares for italy like a true NATIONALIST

The man who saved Italy.

Ciao, bella

le angry germancuck has arrived

Attached: kek.gif (220x211, 35K)

he gives a good example. what matters is public opinion and votes

oh german are you angry because italy is not anymore your little dog?
>
close all the ports is not hard to do, now Salvin must expel all the niggers, gipsy and sandniggers.

do you have gypsies in lombardaland?

Romanian Gypsies.
Fucking Schengen

typical exemple of non-white man being based

same

my gf is half peruvian (her mother is from cuzco)
How is it going there? Id like to visit sometimes

ciao bello*

Kek
The average french is swarthy, brown haired and short. Just like Salvini.

God Bless Salvini, God Bless Italy

we have gypsies even here in the south. Theres a Rom camp not too far from my house. Id really want to set fire to it sometimes.

Euope never helped us, why should we care for you now?

if every country just said no they'd simply come back to lybia, not our fault you re elected merkel

yeah too much gypsies, they are everywhere: they steal wallets and smartphones on pubblic transportations, they shit in the streets, fuck they are worse than niggers

Finally am feeling slightly optimistic as an Italian Canadian, THANK YOU SALVINI

come back u expat

He has a long way to go, pic related
>implying salvini doesn't have a feminine penis

Attached: urge_to_vomit.jpg (531x631, 62K)

Hail Italy
Fuck the EU.

Sending a clear and strong message to the bleeding suicidal retards. Thank you Salvini!

yesterday in Bari station i saw a 30 yo nigger giving a bottle of coke to a blondie gypsy kid who was begging.

A great man, all true Europeans should support him.

OwO

Gather friends and go there with masks and raid the camp

>worse than niggers

Not worse than ours. Nothing is. Nothing.

>oh german are you angry because italy is not anymore your little dog?
He seems to be angry because the Migrants arrived in Europe despite Italy refusing them, he should be sperging out at the Spanish for that though.

most of my friends are rich fucks or alternative musicians i doubt they'd help me.

I agree with most of what he said, but he gotta leave my poor small country alone

SPAIN IS GETTING BLACKED BOYS

So why don't Germany and Spain close borders and ports?

Merkel wanted Italy to take them so here, take them krauts.

If you actually had supported us and blocked all this illegal migration, we wouldn't have found ourselves into this situation.

>poor
The Average Maltese household has a significantly higher net worth then the average German household.
ecb.europa.eu/home/pdf/research/hfcn/HFCS_Statistical_Tables_Wave1.pdf?5d20e1a6ea7d2de058906414436f5802

kek
trust me, at least i've never seen a nigger shit next to a child in a parks, the gipsies are the true cancer of this world.
They teach to their children how to steal, when i went to primary school, there was a gipsy child, he alway stole snacks, school supplies (pens, pencils ...).

>hans seems to forget he and his countrymen are responsible for all of this shit

why are you acting like its his fault you dumbass
its the spanish government who chose to take them in

GRAZIE SALVINI GRANDE LAVORO FORTE ITALIA FORTE SALVINI

Attached: DCEE0DC8-C8EB-4E6E-91DA-2DF3D6C74EC7.jpg (800x533, 116K)

lmao

When I said poor I didn't mean financially. Besides it might be that our households have higher income, but as a government and a country we don't have any resources

come here to visit as a tourist and enjoy the food. Do not come to live here, it's a shithole. I am peruvian, I know what I talking.

>but as a government and a country we don't have any resources
The roads on Malta I have seen were better then the Roads where I live in Germany.

Why is Chile such a great country but the rest of the countries in South American are shitholes?

>Italian Canadian
Le 41%

You sure you came to Malta? Maltese roads are single handedly the biggest meme we got since they're so bad, besides ive been to berlin, and the roads were amazing

y we have them too in the north. 20 years ago, they burned a car in our parking area, stole our car, stole our safe. everything within a year but not on the same day. when carabinieri arrived, i asked if they could take fingerprints, but they said they are not cia miami and went home

Just last month I was in bed at my gf's apartment when we heard gunshots ( she lives in a bad area ) and it turns out some nigger shot his girlfriend in the ass right in front of the building during an argument. They are dangerous animals, not delinquents.

Didn't the government already cuck itself up for bending over ECB will on not changing the course of budget?

Based as fuck

He reminds me of that guy who used to play Mario on that tv show

Attached: super_mario_bros_super_show.0.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

Most of Chile is a shithole as well, it's only the capital region that's good.

Because helicopters.

I've visited some parts in the south of Chile and it seemed pretty okay.

>You sure you came to Malta?
Yes, I have.
The difference between Malta and Germany is that in the winter ice freezes in the cracks of our roads, which slowly destroys them, so they have to be rebuilt or repaired frequently, but the government stopped caring and they are just occasionally repaired.

>Maltese roads are single handedly the biggest meme we got
The roads have been repaired a million times, they are barely recognizable as such, barely more then a patchwork.

>berlin
I'll grant you that the government here has more money to steal from the citizens and at least they can keep the capital in check with that money.

they killed their communists (or at least purged most of them). That's the reason. I like Chile, we should be brothers but the sneaky left love create infighting between southamerican nations.

fuck you

Attached: !!!!!.png (770x667, 161K)

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180608/local/watch-malta-cannot-always-say-no-italy-fires-warning-over-migration.681203

>Salvini appreciation post
I HOPE HE KEEPS HIS PROMISE TO CLEAN ITALY FROM NIGGER AND MUSLIM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.
GOD BLESS SALVINI.
GOD BLESS ITALY.

Attached: ITALY--FLAG.jpg (612x408, 20K)

Those are some of the better regions, the shitty parts have literacy rates at around 90%. Oh, and only recently they've gotten electricity and running water in those areas too.

Attached: Chile-Household-Income-Map-1-949x1024.png (949x1024, 279K)

He's probably hard as a rock.

Attached: reallysmug.png (639x909, 1.05M)

But you can say that about any country. Just like I can point you to similar situations in the US. Still seems like only the middle is struggling but the rest is okay and the majority of their territories are doing fine.

Fuck the illegal part clean up the country from all nigger and Muslim influence. All they have to do is Outlast the rest of the EU and they will become a world power.

Interested to see how public opinion reacts to him and Lega on this.

There are 8% of non Italians in Italy, thats the population that map is referred to. There are 13% of niggers alone in USA.

>Prato

Attached: laugh.jpg (236x187, 27K)

At least half of that 8% is European and most can be redeemed, except gypsies. We still have less nig nogs and mudslimes than the US. Thankfully.

Can't really do much about Romanians, save for pulling a Brexit, but that would first need economic stabilization and then a few more years before it's completed.

Am I the only one astounded at someone in Europe doing SOMETHING?

you have a lower unemployment rate than us so, huh...

Are Romanians that bad in Italy? I thought they were mostly just farm workers and didn't cause too much trouble. Surely they can't be as bad as Africans or Arabs

Most gypsies have romanian citizenship, it'll skew any statistic.

yesterday (in the middle of the crisis) we voted in 761 cities (mayor)
he squashed everybody

ansa.it/english/news/2018/06/11/league-drives-strong-centre-right-local-election-showing_75e05de9-aa05-4a83-857c-808a37a6256f.html

oh boy oh boy...

He is a degenerate that compromises anything good that is associated with anti-left. We are going to have these kind of idiots pretending that they are running things for five years or so until another Great Depression. I hope he is going to be torn to shreds by his own mob.

The map was a decade ago....

"Salvini shutted down harbors. Agree?" Si (yes) No (no)

Attached: salvini sindaggio.jpg (714x1200, 130K)

go assassinate some more pregnant white women with Soros and Cia money, slavnigger

Attached: 1519199810772.gif (400x400, 603K)

really makes ya think

Attached: 87èàòù.jpg (800x1200, 297K)

>(((skytg 24)))

kek

Attached: oven2.jpg (960x727, 113K)

He's not white and his party has a long list of frauds.

Says a guy that looks like a crossbreed of Arab and AIDS

That's good. I can't imagine the mindset needed to want to bring 700 niggers in to mooch off your government.

A significant part of Romanian diaspora in Western Continental Europe are gipsies aka ciganos, Romani Roma, Roma people. They come historically from North India

8,3% of non-Italians is 2018 number.

Attached: Non-Italians in Italy (2018).png (1468x1517, 179K)

crimea a river, faggot

I personally won't trust information from out government right now.

They unfortunately exist. Canada has become a dumping ground for the world's filth, and as such, many Italians came here in the 50s.

Implying that Southern scum are real Italians.

colombia is pretty good but nobody really knows it (unless Petro gets confirmed as president

just avoid the nigger areas

Someone post the picture of him tipping the migrant boat

Attached: youreafag.gif (413x192, 1.29M)

That's a hard mandate.

you have the usual "NOT MUH PRESIDENT" dumb shits but he's shown nothing but competence so far
if he keeps this up he'll smash the next elections too