Conservatism is the new counterculture

>conservatism is the new counterculture
why do you people say this shit again? all your favorite spokespersons like ben shapiro and jordan peterson have an audience literally in the millions

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-11 If the “Intellectual Dark Web” are being silenced, why must we keep hearing (626x872, 500K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-11 If the “Intellectual Dark Web” are being silenced, why must we keep hearing (594x3316, 444K)

While Hollywood and the MSM have an audience in the billions

>They want everybody to be forced to listen to them, and they do not want to be challenged
Wait, she's talking about the Right?

nice strawman
read the article faggot

TL;DR:
>wah wah wah
The post.

Attached: 1513046003476.png (460x936, 464K)

1st paragraph she shows how the rest of the article will go, which is not balanced or reasoned. Dropped.

I won't read your 2500 words article if you can't hold off on your bias for at least a couple of paragraphs.

>Some college-debt laden metropolitan roastie with bad hair was assigned by her Jew editor to crank out a mudslinging piece on the latest "thing" and it made her little alcohol-soaked brain sad.

okay great thanks really appreciate you bringing this here.

not an argument

None of this is an argument.

Nobody is arguing.

Oh yeah that's a great article man, keep broadening our horizon captain.

so you concede? that's ok by me

All flaggot threads are slide threads and should be ignored/saged.
Figure it out, summerfags.

Intellectual Dark Web is propped up by kikes, same as alt-lite/alt-kike

wait, am i reading this correctly that it was the jew York times that came up with the term "intellectual dark web" and then bitches about them not thinking it sounds sexy or dangerous enough? i doubt the "intellectual dark web" has any fucking opinion at all since they aren't so fucking lame to come up with a new term

Attached: (((Intellectual Dark Web))).png (2138x910, 376K)

>Ben S
>Jordan P.
Who?
You should do better opposition research

The entire article is a long straw man.
Try again

In the States, the ZOG killed conservatism when they installed CIA Goldwater. Any "right wing" movement that doesn't oppose both Zionism and domestic Jewry, is useless.

This. There is a difference between defending traditional values and the west based on sentiment, and defending Judaism and Israel for a few shekels.

>anyone who isn't a genocidal faggot like me must be part of the jewish conspiracy

Attached: 51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009-750-562.jpg (750x562, 105K)

Controlled opposition Kikes. SAGE

Read article
>They don't want to be challenged
>They are willing to argue civily about their arguments
>Don't say mean stuff they will call you out
>Why did they not interview the two black guys
>they want to be able to say things(factual) without being arrested

Fucking white males

You're delusional faggot. Top rated news shows only get like 3 million viewers and most of them are probably in public places.

I recently tried to read an article that claimed it proved PizzaGate was false. Pretty dubious claim. I was interested to see what kind of "proof" they had... So I start reading it. The author is talking about his childhood and early Russophobia.... Ok I don't fucking care. Done reading. Still believe PizzaGate is real. These faggots don't have a clue. No one gives a fuck about your childhood or some emotional ploy. If you claim to have facts than state your fucking facts so I can tear you a new asshole.

take off the memeflag, turk. we know it's you

>read the article faggot
>doesn't post link

Attached: PoopFaceMcghee.webm (470x282, 2.98M)

it's literally the first reply ITT

>Be progressive
>Adopt ideas shared by multinationals, banks and central banks, inter-governmental and financial institutions, schools, academia and political parties in power
>We Wuz resistance!

Attached: Sem Título.png (915x575, 817K)

>ben shapiro
>Jordan Peterson
>audience 10 million
>(((cnn)))
>(((msnbc))))
>(((abc)))
>audience 2.2 billion
>durrrrrr why is conservatism counterculture guize?

Attached: 1528676495913.png (278x259, 63K)

Liberals like Shapiro and Peterson are not conservatives, by definition.

>They want everybody to be forced to listen to them, and they do not want to be challenged
This sounds extremely familiar. Almost as if they're projecting themselves onto their opponents

No, I think it's just because they are kikes on both sides working to enslave the rest of us