'FUCK TRUMP' ... Gets Standing O

tmz.com/2018/06/10/robert-de-niro-says-f-trump-twice-bleeped-tony-awards-2018/

Attached: deniro.jpg (620x420, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/robert-de-niro-prostitution-ring-children/
irishtimes.com/news/de-niro-held-questioned-in-paris-over-vice-ring-1.134173#.Wx3vnOHtNqo.twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>*farts*
>*applause*
american "comedy"

Such bravery.

Such courage.

Trump curse when

Trump curse will strike him soon

this, american humor is what you expect from an 10 years old

It really is lowest common denominator garbage desu.

Fuck Deniro

What a pathetic traitor. He needs to be shot.

I WOULD.... HE'S HOT!!!

Attached: lick lips.gif (245x200, 1.43M)

It's hilarious watching all these big liberal award shows the last few years as their numbers plummet lower and lower, the show-runners completely oblivious to the fact that people are sick of rich, privileged, liberal faggots lecturing the working and middle classes on how to live and what values to uphold instead of making their entertainment awards shows about the fucking entertainment.

It’s just another acting job. I wonder who is the (((director)))

Attached: D7DB61B8-1BC7-4CC6-9F9E-80020770F0A5.jpg (752x996, 129K)

This isn't even hyperbole, it's rather true to be frank.

>Maybe I wouldn't have to insult the president if you'd stop spending all of my fuckin' money!

Who's this stinker?

Sexual harassment scandal in 3 2 1...

>15 posts ITT, 2 image replies
>nobody has posted an image of DeNegro and his children yet
SAD!

Attached: denegro.jpg (730x511, 64K)

Barbara Palvin you faggot

LOL that's gotta literally be the ugliest family I've seen in some time

That pic...just

He’s so brave

Lmao. Keep seething trumpcuks.

The youngest/farthest left kid literally looks like he's got a demonface

>blacked.com

I don't know if laugh or pitty this old fool. He lost all his money on his nigger wife, and now needs to lick jew asshole just to survive. Fucking disgusting sellout.
Now I can't even watch his old movies without repulsion.

if you think about it there's nothing trump has done recently for deniro to be so worked up about. when he was first elected or first making crazy policies okay but right now the things he's doing aren't anything that a guy like deniro should be worked up about...even the "bad" stuff only affects normal americans not guys like deniro. so why is he so worked up still?

cuz his weinstein friends are going down and his pedo friends are starting to panick behind the scenes and they can all feel that trump is getting closer and closer to them and ultimately to him...he's this worked up because he's been talking to his pedo buddies about how relentless trump is and how it's just a matter of time. this isn't him trying to virtue signal, this is him expressing his personal frustration that normal people like us can't relate to because we aren't surrounded by pedo buddies who have 40+ years of dirt that we spilled in the presence of a sober millionaire businessman who we had no idea would be president someday.

Attached: deniro.jpg (665x564, 61K)

>Your claim to fame is that your father is Robert Di Nero
>No one ever belives you
>Everyone you asks sounds racist because of this
HAHAHAHAHAHA

*stands and claps with tears of joy*

Haha this is so true. The general public is tuning out in record numbers. The left keeps doubling down. Retards

I think he doesn't want to suicide,
so he hopes someone shoots him!

OMG the Tony awards. Fucking whatever.

It will only get worse and worse as niggers and diversity quotas get filled for (((entertainment)))

What a brave and controversial opinion to have in Hollywood

Attached: 13444328_1145301712187425_1262497949_n.jpg (407x407, 15K)

this is also why this particular deniro moment seems so extra out of touch to everyone...it's like "wait what he's still going on about punching trump in the face?? it's been over a year wtf" I see more people puzzled by this than anything because trump isn't attacking hollywood right now...if anything hollywood with it's weinstein and #metoo coverups is attacking itself. this deniro moment comes out so completely out of touch to the rest of us because we aren't the ones with our friends getting arrested and talking about suiciding to avoid watching their legacies get destroyed and going to prison...I bet a number of his pedo friends have debated with him whether it would be better to just suicide without watching it burn down. suicide weekend when?

Pretty much all "industry awards" are for women and gays. Straight men could give a fuck who won an oscar or whatever unless it's for "best film" and "best director".

Attached: 1511297867573.jpg (432x495, 20K)

It'd be one thing if there was a Designated Trump Hate Hour but it's literally every fucking show. You can't turn on the TV without hearing how terrible Trump is.
I'm enjoying classic movies via Filmstruck. Even the fruity 60's French New Wave stuff is better than anything post-2000.

Bethesda really dropped the ball this time these are the least believable npcs yet in this timeline.

Attached: americaclaps.png (442x481, 90K)

Digits confirm it

Attached: 300px-Long_arm_doubles.jpg (300x221, 17K)

Aww, look. Grandpa's off his meds again.

De Niro exposed as a kidy fiddler when ?

JFC this.
>stand in a room filled with TDS sufferers
>be le edgy on national broadcast
>literally no one watching this trashy ‘look at me!!’ self-congratulating bullshit
>screech inaudibly because MUH DRUMPF
>MSM heaps adoration upon you
>elitist celebrities screeching their praise for ‘brave’ act
>Trump wins easily in 2020; MSM, elitists, dumbocrats, etc all completely surprised and can’t understand how this happened
Lather, rinse, repeat.
I’m really rather amused by (((their))) complete and utter stupidity and hope the virtue signaling continues. It’s like sweet mana from heaven to watch these blithering idiots fall all over themselves to one-up each other whilst the majority of the country becomes more and more red-pilled with each instance.
VIVA LE RESISTANCE you fucking faggots.

>people are sick of rich, privileged, liberal faggots lecturing the working and middle classes on how to live and what values to uphold
This.
>lowest unemployment ever
>so many jobs coming back
>everyone getting money from lower taxes
>pedos being arrested
>illegals being deported lowering crime and freeing up jobs and money
>peace in korea
FUCK DRUMPF AMIRITE?? (fists in air)

>Trump did this to me

Attached: robertdenirosgoblinwarren.jpg (699x530, 75K)

>implying he's not already been cursed

Attached: CgBU0RxXIAI9z56.jpg (600x329, 40K)

I honestly believe Hollywood liberal elites and MSM "journalists" are going to start being physically attacked in the street soon.
This shit has gotten insane

>every speaking event he has to criticize the president
>haha you guys are seething
user I...

He's talking shit because his name came up on a kiddie fuckers list.

Attached: 1520559266632.jpg (710x660, 331K)

That biggest nigger is bigger then Deniro and his Mom and he's blacker then her. Deniro cucked confirmed.

The American people are seeing a small group of rich elites insult the man who is finally ending the threat of North Korea.

Reminds me of another populist being hated by only a small group of elites...

Attached: 1518011843502.png (268x285, 37K)

the end goal is to rile up enough people to start a civil war

>tfw other kids say you're too light to be a real nigga but you know in a few years you'll show them what's real in a way that requires soaking up all your light-skinned father's millions via legal fees

If you watch the Tony Awards, you are probably a homosexual.

Trump curse will smite him soon.

Yes, and the entire convocation at the Hospital was cheering and clapping for John's announcement of the cure for cancer in the original miniseries V.

Oh wait, no, that was the result of the guns and APPLAUSE NOW sign.

No, they don't. They know they will never win with a civil war. The goal is to depress and demoralize us.

Whenever they realize white men are getting angry instead of demoralized, they always release an article asking "Why Are White Males So Angry?" in which they attempt to paint everything as a minor inconvenience not worth getting pissed off over. All that does is make us more angry though.

I'm sure most of us are just waiting for someone to light the fuse so we can all join in... which is the main thing stopping a civil war from happening: we have no real leader besides Trump and Trump doesn't want a civil war.

A genuine attempt to repeal the 2nd Amendment will be the last straw in your country.

#TrumpCurse coming
Robert De Niro Was Client Of Prostitution Ring That Used Children
yournewswire.com/robert-de-niro-prostitution-ring-children/

I have an idea of how to get in Harward, I'll send them my powerful paper that reads "Fuck Drumpf!". I'll pretend to be Jewish and photoshop my face to look like a 56% mulatto.

Powerful.

I AM FUTURE.

Attached: mutt.jpg (1154x1740, 161K)

>Covfefe
Never forget.

Attached: 1496275777816.png (685x488, 39K)

He was also detained in Paris.

irishtimes.com/news/de-niro-held-questioned-in-paris-over-vice-ring-1.134173#.Wx3vnOHtNqo.twitter

Attached: Niro-vice-ring.png (642x948, 100K)