Justin Trudeau's fake eyebrows?

Are they really fake or a bad camera angle? It's fucking weird.

Attached: 1526807907308.jpg (634x578, 42K)

fag faked his brows

Attached: DfYQ7TTUEAA5Ksz.jpg (1122x934, 92K)

It’s like two wooly caterpillars that can’t escape fast enough from the cuck’s face.
Either way, whatever the excuse du jour is, that leafs willingly allow this faggotry to be the face/leader of their country tells us all we need to know.
I say we set up shuttles for illegals trying to gain entry to the US at known crossings to transport them to Canada. It’s high time we stop being the best fucking border wall to a country that seems to relish its ‘diversity’.

All leafs are...

Attached: download.jpg (343x147, 18K)

*Eyebrows fall off*

Nothing personnel, Drumpf.

Attached: 1519042325369.webm (640x360, 503K)

he wears eyebrow toupees?

wtf kind of zombie is he?

that has to be faked

Reptilians are actually hairless

Watch it there shitlord!

Attached: 09D2429F-C3E3-444C-9A64-00DB1253E2E6.jpg (800x574, 48K)

When do his eyebrows fall off? I don't see it

False eyebrows come with with a little temporary glue that you can use to check the placement. You are supposed to apply the real glue when you are happy, but sometimes you forget. Trust me the real glue is plenty sticky but the temporary glue can fall off pretty easy.

Attached: trudeau eyebrow.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

besides acting, why does such a thing exist?
trudeau is a master thespian tho

Did he have eyebrow toupeees to cover his designated tweeze zones?
Which would look more faggy- going to G7 with fagbrows, or these...things?
What a dilemma!

Most people have ugly eyebrows... you can mess around with plucking them all the time but usually they still don't look right. It's best to just find the perfect ones for your face and be done with it.

Attached: DfZL9DFUcAAyOHW.jpg (620x413, 95K)

did he lose his actual eyebrows due to basedphilis?

He shaves them, dresses up like a girl, and gets pounded by niggers.

He's a total faggot.

You can tell his eyebrows are naturally going grey...which matches the five'o'clock shadow on his upper lip and the edges of his hairline...

He apparently dyes his hair and eyebrows black to try to look more youthful and apparently some of the black dye didn't take on parts of his eyebrows...which causes it to look like this..

Bad dye job.

I think Trudea is a fag and want to see Trump kerbstomp him. But after seeing the video it looks more like it was morphed (theres weird glitches on his forehead).
So my asessment is that it's fake news unless someone has a more convincing evidence.... But I guess it goes to show how easy it is to manipulate people to believe something even when the faking being done isn't very good...

Lmfao, Trump blew this niggas eyebrows right off his goddamn head