Just listen to the British celebrity bake the cake you bigots

Just listen to the British celebrity bake the cake you bigots

Attached: 3AA4C4C6-F2FF-41C6-A0B2-05C51E70A627.jpg (1242x1494, 832K)

literally who
literally what award

Spoderman

>non-american gets pat on back bullshit award and makes political speech

my fucking shock that these kid fucking, detached from reality libtards would demand you do something they do not have to even remotely deal with. i hope this fuck is the next suicide

Let's just let people bake a cake for whoever the fuck they want to bake a cake for you disgusting faggot. Fags make me fucking sick, I don't want to do business with them, that's my prerogative. If you don't like it, take your business somewhere else.

I thought spiderman was a nigger now?

Literally about gay Jews and their HIV. Get the fuck out.

this

Attached: 1412689877993.png (555x504, 281K)

How do you fail at Spider-Man?

Attached: B0959D84-D184-4058-B66E-0667ACD974A2.png (518x767, 378K)

It's not about baking though

Attached: SmartSelect_20180611-104148_Samsung Internet.jpg (1065x748, 239K)

>Let’s bake a cake for everyone who wants a cake to be baked

I would like to place an order for the following cake please. I trust you won’t refuse me?

Attached: 5688B46C-9BA9-439D-8E73-3E074D528E76.jpg (520x382, 50K)

SOOORRRRYYYYY, my Prada’s at the cleaners along with my hoodie and my fuck you flip-flops

Attached: 202-The-Social-Network-quotes.gif (245x230, 970K)

>I would like to place an order for the following cake please. I trust you won’t refuse me?

This , also add i hate niggers and a nigger hanging from a tree from candy

I'd bake him a cake.
A uh, a big fuck you cake.
I don't really know where I'm going with this.

>is this the let them eat cake comment?
Has the bong celbrities just gone Marie Antoinette on them?

Faggots are fucking arseholes.

I fucking hate the way these lisping, limp-wristed London commie faggot celebs play it, because their side LOST the case he acts all considered and restrained, like he's the all-loving voice of slightly exasperated wisdom, but you know had the judge sided with the AIDS magnets he'd be up there all smug and in-your-face screaming "WOO IT's 2018 AND YOU CHRISTIAN SCUM HAVE TO BAKE CAKES FOR FAGGOTS!!! GET IT TRENDING #BATTYBURG"

Haha why do these faggot always gotta spout their tired, old, corny politics when they are just their to receive an award? It's so fake.

Wow what an islamophobe

(((British)))

>he's ex is now fucking manlet Chad
Kek

Attached: d6bba8b120eef4d908f3a3b6d9c89fb5--justin-theroux-style-keep-fit.jpg (634x950, 127K)

Is this Islamophobic asshole trying to force muslims to bake cakes for gay people?

Oh Hollywood, my mistake. Just Christians then

You are free to bake any cake you wish.
What could his point possibly be?

The world is crashing because these assholes across the pond are finally coming to the realization that no one gives a fuck what they have to say, no one gives a fuck about their self-masturbatory award shows, no one gives a fuck about them. Same with Hollywood in the US. Game over.

Let's bake him a penis cake with AIDS frosting.

Attached: 1528688949876.jpg (514x386, 37K)

Hilariously enough if this did happen, liberals would instantly heel turn and be all about FUCK NAZIS XD and how ebul right wing doesnt deserve cakes

I genuinely wonder who has more oppression points in that situation