Ranked Choice Voting

Hello Jow Forums, Mainefag here. Our primaries are tomorrow, and we are using this weird as fuck ranked choice voting system for the first time. Barely anybody over the age of 25 knows how to use it, I am afraid they will say it was a success and use it in November elections, taking away the boomer vote. What do you niggers think of ranked choice

Attached: download (2).jpg (185x272, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pressherald.com/2018/04/17/maine-supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-ranked-choice-elections-for-june-primaries/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/03/federal-money-somali-refugees-maine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Isn't against our state constitution? But yes, the chance of Portland retards ruining everything like usual is high.

I would just like to say fuck Maine, buncha Somali loving fags and are just shit
>t. New Hampshire :DDD

whats wrong with it? I don't really understand it beyond instead of voting for just 1 person, you put them in order. Seems pretty fucking simple to me, beyond the fact that I don't want to research a bunch of faggots to know how to put them in order.

What happens if you just select 1 person?

I think for a valid ballot in ranked choice you have to pick a different candidate for each rank. It kind of forces people to research all the candidates.
Obviously first past the post pisses off everybody who doesn't vote for the front runner (which is almost always the majority of voters).
However ranked choice has a way of upsetting the initial front-runner.
Like in the Conservative Party leadership race in Canada. Maxmeme Bernier was out in front until the last round of counting, but ultimately the cuckservative vote pushed Scheer ahead in the end.

pressherald.com/2018/04/17/maine-supreme-court-rules-in-favor-of-ranked-choice-elections-for-june-primaries/

Link from the (((Portland Press Herald)))
These are the questions I hear people talking of on a daily basis working construction, and everyone is too lazy to learn or understand so they are just abstaining.

>>Laughs in 93.5% white

Come fun battle me, I live in Sullivan county

Meet me in Augusta

I don't want to wreck that kind of destruction on the people of Augusta

>>Destruction
>>From New Hampshire

Attached: 1528479604452.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Sad situation when the most apathetic, aloof voting demographic (

>American boomers too dumb to rank candidates in order of preference
Really?

dude liberals changing the voting system probably means theyre going to change how votes are counted so that they win no matter what

>That 18 year old boomer that's having trouble with the ballot in his first election

Stop race mixing

Attached: untitled.png (470x431, 26K)

Many rural old folks here grew up in a 1 room shack and dropped out in 8th grade, the whole state isn't Lewiston and portand

Its about progressives being able to control and win elections.

Heroin makes women fuck the Somalian refugees that we stuffed into Lewiston

Why are there fucking muslims in Maine?

Obama dispersed the refugees into the whitest parts of the country that would accept them. Same with Minnesota.
>t. minneanon

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/03/federal-money-somali-refugees-maine/

(((Somebody))) funded it

Ranked Choice Voting is probably the most democratic style of voting, it ensures that whoever has the most support behind them among the public wins, even if it's not all primary support

if you want to vote for one person, just put a 1 next to your choice
if that person doesn't win, your vote just gets discarded

>I don't want to research a bunch of faggots to know how to put them in order
you can just rank the people you know about and leave the rest blank, if all those people lose then your vote is just discarded if you don't have anyone else ordered

>you have to pick a different candidate for each rank
nope, you can just leave it blank
then your vote is used for the people you voted for and if they don't get enough votes eventually your vote just is discarded