This was the real Italian gangster, not De Niro

De Niro is a fake piece of shit.

He's not a gangster. He's not threatening.

He's a literal cuck who "once upon a time" played a tough guy on TV.

In real life, he's as big of a whiny cuck as they come.

Fuck De Niro, a true pussy.

RIP James Gandolfini

Attached: 79799336c2e86a50bb06b6071467f359.jpg (1386x1992, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM
imdb.com/title/tt0117407/
youtube.com/watch?v=ghJ6FlxGZyo
youtube.com/watch?v=jbk0S48YZMc
youtube.com/watch?v=BCa0mHmxvQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=X-nG42AIULc
youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE
youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI
youtube.com/watch?v=nRoV34pubTs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well technically I don't think gandolfini was a gangster either, but he was a pretty cool guy

hi, /tv/

WEHRE DA GABAGOOO'??

sopranos was crap show. and the wife was annoying cunt.

Hey is that PROZSHOOT? Bring it ovah heah

Who else loved the ending to Sopranos?

DON'T STO---

youtube.com/watch?v=rnT7nYbCSvM
I get misty eyed just watching this short clip

Gandolfini was a democrat. He lead a protest at the 2004 Republican convention in NY. If he was alive he'd say fuck trump too.

DeNiro is a manlet, I don’t care about his opinions on anything

>wife was annoying cunt.

That was the point you sausage.

04 was a different time, bush sucked

OVA HERE

This.

Nobody in Hollywood is tough. They play pretend for a living.

i got eventually tired of that, and skipped all the family scenes.

>Le based Mafia meme

I hope you get raped

De Niro was great once, Untouchables is a fantastic movie. I can't think of anything decent he's done in the last twenty years though, at least.

whatever lets you sleep at night trumpcuk.

They heart attacked this fool on his first visit to Italy after the show. Chamber of Commerce. Image was bad for biz. lolz

He actually play this very good, most of them do. Back then I was running around all over the place doing bad stuff, and certain people they came to me and went
>hey, kid.. have seen this before?
no I never watch tv
>no you got to see this is very good

later though once the show was at it's last season I started to watch it. It's a good show

Na that De niro shit that's just retarded. If you really want to see something that is ultra realistic, you should see the danish movie pusher from 90ies. Only first is really good.
imdb.com/title/tt0117407/
Kinda a cult film, there is an anglo version but it's just plain retarded and unrealistic.

This guy actually was in the mob though

Attached: IMG_2138.jpg (270x400, 43K)

>wife

his daughter and son were 100 times more fucking annoying

Bush was a globalist cunt who started an illegal war and tanked the economy. I'm glad his autistic brother got btfo.

Pretty much. Although I liked the Tony soprano role, in real life the actor was a race mixer.

De Niro is a Jew. Now factor that into the context of everything he's done.

You're absolutely retarded if you think Gandolfini would've "Been With Her"

He had beefs with Bush for sure, he even played some Military roles apparently after the Sopranos in small scenes (never saw them) but regardless there's no way in hell he'd be in favor of the shithole America was becoming

more sopranos 2deep4u feels
youtube.com/watch?v=ghJ6FlxGZyo

Don't forget Frank Vincent.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbk0S48YZMc

Frank Vincent would probably throttle De Niro if he was still alive.

Portraying a radically different personality to his real life character shows that the guy had genuine acting talent. So many actors like De Niro just play the same character over and over again.

How common is it for Norwegian guysto do criminal or otherwise anti social stuff? Or are you all robotic Scandinavians slavishly following rules like not jaywalking even though there's no cars coming?

True, he got into acting when he was in prison and some people came to visit from the actors guild or something.

no shit, he has a nigger for a son

You're 100% right he would've stomped De Niro's fake fucking face in.

No more, Butchie. No more of this..

Bobby D is in deep shit for being involved in child sex trafficking. He spent 9 hours in questioning last week.

Attached: 1484093258907.png (531x501, 132K)

Frank Vincent was way better in portraying mob types anyway.

There are no scraps in my scrap book

Show me one single time DeNiro could act like this. Gandolfini goes through every single emotion in and out within 3 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=BCa0mHmxvQ0

it was far too common with my generation to be up with good.

Nah most people are actually involved in something, that something usually evolves around alcohol. believe it or not, that's still our biggest black marked today because everything is overtaxed, and we don't like that. Sven's are more obedient, they are authoritans by heart which trust their state just like the germans. we're kinda the rebel of the family and really do not trust the state and hate the lensmann(tax collector, the cops). The danes are just more chill with everything

Stealing cars and that kind of shit though, that's ofc only a really small group of hardened criminals that do. It's mostly tied up to the blackmarked. Even cops buy beer and booze illegally

that's reminds me I have to go get beer

You ever seen big Jim lose his rag? Apparently not

youtube.com/watch?v=X-nG42AIULc

youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE

U GODA BEE ON UR HAD

Attached: 131242134.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Was just about to post this. Remember the arc with the Jew that got cut because it got too real? This show did not pull punches with race

R.I.P James * Tony " Shine Box " Soprano * Gandolfini

HEY, EASSSSSY!

Attached: 32260388-B280-492B-8C6F-3A6CB454E7AF.jpg (258x258, 25K)

The redpills on how the jews ran the rap industry?

He did 20 fucking years!

Attached: Unknown.jpg (256x197, 4K)

Yeah. The producers were pressured into cutting it short because of how "anti-semetic" it was getting, which is why it ends so abruptly. It was mentioned on one of the DVDs or an interview somewhere I think.

>when the writers say theyre writing Tony to be a bad guy that the audience dislikes and thats why they can have him as the main character be a racist homophobic patriarch

>after the show is over, David Chase reveals he hates hollywood and doesn't watch anything other than his own show

>Tony was simply a racist homophobic patriarchal bad ass and libs let it slide cause
" he's da bad guy, right!? "

More Soprano redpills on niggers:
youtube.com/watch?v=pkpb4RwCPmI

He compromised!!

What exactly are your bona fides, gentlemen?

>sopranos was crap show
t. pleb

sopranos is the best show on earth. don'
t stop believing will always be my sopranos song

Meadow was terrible

LOL!!

That's fucking gold if true. I didn't even know all that, just knew it was always my all time favorite show

Wasn't Joe pesci accused of it as well?

What's your experience with Slavs in Norway?

>The danes are just more chill with everything
Like in mean..
>Be in denmark
>smoke some weed, cops sees you.
davs user, having a nice day?
>Drive slightly drunk and get stopped by the police
davs user, you been drinking today again? Hehe nice. You are not shitfaced though? If you are shitfaced I have to ask you to give me your car keys. Listen not more today while driving, continue when you get home again. Say the misses hi!
>Drive around car overweight off all the beer and booze you have in it. You have obviously been smuggling and it is for further distribution
Davs user! My damn that was a lot of good stuff, so going to have a party now are you? Hahaha! Well don't drink it all this weekend thogh. Say hello to your misses from me

and so on and so forth.

That's basically a death sentence here and in sweden

Her character is really believable. She's an liberal who denies reality. There's even subtle stuff like how they put too much makeup on her when she starts wearing it just like a teenager would do.

t. intellectual midget

I bet you watch Temptation Island.

Tony Soprano is one of the greatest most authentic characters ever created for TV or movies. Gandolfini was a genius.

>t. has never seen an Italian gangster

Theyre both actors you fucking faggot.

I think The Sopranos is the best series ever aired on TV. Having said that, watch the Inside Actor's Studio episode with him as the guest. He's partly playing himself in The Sopranos. And what about True Romance?

I liked The Wire more.

>tfw Taxi Driver was such a based movie
what happened to him?
youtube.com/watch?v=nRoV34pubTs

Attached: taxi-driver-40-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg (1200x675, 108K)

that makes you a cuck. Isnt the wire about niggers?

>what happened to him?

Hes an actor and he plays a character in movies you dumb fuck

a liberal would never take a role like that in the present day

People like it because it's mostly accurate.

>This was the real Italian gangster
Wow, you must me a full blown retard. He was a obese actor that died from a heart attack.

If you needed the money you would. And if you wanted to push the boundries of you craft, then you would as well.

what you think? De niro made up that shit as he went a long? the writer and scorsese are based af, He just hit his mark and said his lines

>being this mad that de niro BTFO out of fat boy cheeto fuck

Attached: spongejohnson.jpg (400x300, 18K)

based paulie

AYYYYYYJAAAAAAAAAY

20 YEARS NOT A FUCKIN PEEP

"You ever feel like nothing good was ever gonna happen to you?"
"Yeah, and nothing did, so what?"

Forgot pic

Attached: Paul.png (447x679, 319K)

fuck da jews

Attached: dingding.webm (480x320, 511K)

I don't know about him, but Robert defaggo is a gigantic piece of shit obviously.

He's a liberal faggot with a nigger wife. That's the problem, not so much his acting skills or movies.

Not so much the daughter, but the son was just in it to annoy the viewer.

Two words. Clint Eastwood.

Attached: Dirty-harry-5.jpg (1600x900, 392K)

What kind of cringey faggot are you.

Attached: 1528243661914.jpg (640x619, 196K)

Gando was excellent in the movie Killing Them Softly.

I used to think he was. after his whining about trump all i can see is a little bitch everytime i watch him

> Politics

That guy's an actor tho

>checked

You sir, are based.

22 years ago he starred in a masterpiece

Attached: heat1995.jpg (750x410, 39K)

UHHH OH

Attached: asasf.png (1069x657, 224K)

This explains why he has so much vitriol for Trump

A friendly reminder that Gandolfini had a typical homosexual face.

huge sopranos fan here. you have totally framed this wrong. The Sopranos SHOW was the real gangsters, because it wasnt made by jews. and thats why the cast was amazing, and the series were excellent

i liked the mercedes saleswoman. she was hot

I haven't been able to figure out what a "Gabagoo" is yet...

sources plz

oh leotardo

De Niro's a luvvie, they're all the same. Don't mix up luvvies with the roles they play. Gandolfini was probably a luvvie too.