I am 168cm tall shoud I just kill myself?

I am 168cm tall shoud I just kill myself?

Attached: 1524192817585.png (1443x641, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8F9wmoF4Mo
tallmenshoes.com/
topoutshoes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you cute?

Yes

Being a manlet isn't so bad.
Just kidding it totally is.

Attached: 1504189388194.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Only if you speak Swedish and/or have never sniffed Kiira Korpi's butthole.

Attached: CommieKillingFinn.jpg (1280x960, 319K)

just move to an asia country, you'll fit roight in

Based Kiira poster

I actually have no pics of her.

Me too. I don't care about my height as long as I'm taller than girls, most girls are 162-172, so I'm barely taller than most girls but I'm missing some cute taller qts

Attached: 1527852582311.jpg (700x900, 241K)

I speak fennoswedish and I'm million times more Finnish than you, mutt.

Attached: tired coffee peep.jpg (250x250, 7K)

I would say that I am a 7 or a 8. And I do go to the gym 6 times a week. The only draw back is really just my hight.

Grow a beard and become a battledwarf.

shouldn't you snowniggers be tall ?
>168cm
jesus fuck dude ,is that even in the human height-range ? you might be another species.
youtube.com/watch?v=U8F9wmoF4Mo

Attached: manlets.jpg (853x739, 142K)

wait I dont remember that scene from the hydraulic press channel

most tall guys walk around with a 150cm roastie. manlet has the word man in it. lanklets are a joke. also not Jow Forums

>cm
Guys, I don't understand.

>I speak fennoswedish
You're a Swede, not a Finn. Go make chips on Åland until Ilmarinen-2 is ready to be tested on that shithole.

will never be a problem with your life if you stopped caring about the female jew
every self-criticism i gave myself disappeared when i stopped caring about women

jews are fucking manlets

>168 cm
>in Finland

I'm 178 cm and I would say 80% of men my age are taller than me....OP must really look like a midget.

Get HRT, manlets are meant to be women.

I'm 171 cm and I never had any problems at all, even lost my virginity to a girl that was taller than me. It's only a problem if you're an autist.

tallmenshoes.com/
topoutshoes.com/

there you go fellow heightlet

>flag
come on dude dont embarrass yourself

as for OP , at that height becoming a girl(male) is pretty much your only valid choice .find yourself a proper male of male height and make him your bf.

Attached: 1527481255245.jpg (850x1207, 164K)

this really is the best option.

This. What is this faggy measurement are they talking about?

I'm even shorter, but yeah you should kill yourself if you think your height is a crutch.

168cm would be about 5'6 in burger.

I am 5'9 but my dad is 6'1 :^(

How tall is that in American?

Lol fuck that get real shoes that boost height instead of that shit. Timbs, Chelsea's, Ultraboosts, etc

Jesus, yes, suicide is the appropriate action

Turn gay and be someones bottom bitch.

Is this really the bullshit we post here? What a fucking waste of time.

My mother and father are both taller than me. I dont get it how could this happen to me?

What is this in burger units?

Manlet spotted

No. I'll take short whites over shitskins any day.

A fucking nigger judging. Fennoswedes are the masterrace, in the east there's only russian rape babies. They can't even fucking swim, they'll drown en masse in their lakes that are knee deep. Eastern finns also speak a kind of dindu nuffin style language, it's something in between finnish and russian. Their most common phrases are stuff like "suattaapi olla" and "hommoohan myökin etithän" that have no direct translation to any common language.

0.8 Häyhäs

Why would you? Im 170 and i feel fine. It kinda narrows down the choices for gf's but who cares? I get vagene anyway, sometimes the girls are taller than me and its all good

Fuck off, Swedish faggot. Go get enriched.