What does Jow Forums think about davis mj aruni

What do you think?

Attached: 900px-_THIS_is_what_a_patriarch_looks_like_.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dRFXsxGbY-w
youtu.be/c63HHV5SnPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i listen to his show

he is iron pilled

K

looks like a satanist

he has a new GF every month, only vox day gets more puussay

Are you guys being serious? Can you all not remember the bullshit cringe fest when this guy was first around like several years ago? He's a fucking joke.

They are both ugly.

Attached: 93a242a89136a6fef831bfad779b0d7d.jpg (2160x3126, 661K)

Him and his friends were doing the right-wing autistic e-celeb thing before anyone else. That's worth something.

Ok guy. I think he does his 'drinking whiskey and smoking' image too tryhard in his vids but otherwise I like his content.

youtu.be/dRFXsxGbY-w

youtu.be/c63HHV5SnPw

Yeah, something. Not much though. Not much at all.

>Are you guys being serious?

aurini is consistent and does comfy shows, he sticks to his principles.

you are the joke who are you even hhaha

It's funny watching him act as a beta wing man for his PUA kebab king.

I have to admit I'm fucking surprised that he has even like 2 supporters on this site. How the fuck do you guys pick who to support? Cringe levels? Scumbag levels?

he causes peole like yu to be butthert. holy fuck did he bang your mom what's your issue

Can you learn to type you mongoloid?

dude get over yurself

Kinda true, though both men and women had it pretty shit everywhere until at least the 1800s I'd say

I'm pretty sure if you are under 18 you're not allowed on this site.

stop fantasizing about my age

Attached: 1512577481186.jpg (1269x751, 464K)

Fantasising*

you're fucking gay dude

Attached: 1510592382522.jpg (1338x667, 355K)

Massively narcissistic, but I generally agree with him.

He sounds like an aging drag queen and pretends to be some sort of chad buts its clear he is just a weird overcompensating sperg. Cringeworthy stuff. A lot of projection. Total lack of self awarness. His fans are as you might expect pretty stupid.

Attached: aurinicantalope.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

His monologues are great, some of the best out there on Youtube. Aurini's streams are not worth listening to on the other hand, sure they must be fun to make, but there's very little in it for the listener.