Suicide calls jumped 25% in two days

Why are Americans getting more and more suicidal?

Attached: 342343.png (1121x752, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DIET
I
E
T

I can only hope that more of these anti-white Jews kill themselves in the future.

JEWS

All leftists

Boomers are realizing what they have done

The world is full of more and more despair
People fell for the future meme
Equal genders, consumerism
All of it is pointless. People left family and God

>induring spamming normie boards with celeb suicides to get that % up

This.

They fought for the wrong side.

Attached: 1510874546520.png (680x680, 928K)

For every anti white Jew that kills themselves, 500 normal people kill themselves

Can all of their fans an hero? I really wouldn't mind watching or I'd pay to watch if they broadcast a group suicide if roasties and manginas.

If two semi famous people couldn't handle life how can I ever imagine to!

Boomers were after ww2..

Our culture is ruined, our purpose for living has been torn away.

sjw jews who can't make it back to Israel just doing the next best thing I suppose.

>After celebrity deaths
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copycat_suicide

Unless you are asking why celebrities are commiting suicide, then it's (((their))) fault

>Why are Americans getting more and more suicidal?

Attached: third_world_usa.jpg (1233x532, 137K)

the jews and shitskins knows the game is up. never do business with a shitskin, stop buying their diseased e-colare bits of children fastfood. take the grillpill and cook for yourself, you should be banned if you do takeout

Read kaczynskis writings. He explains why or society is in trouble.

People actually call the suicide hotline? If you want to kill yourself then kill yourself. Why even talk to strangers who know nothing about you in the first place? They all are just gonna spout the same "Dun do it ur familyy lub u!!!"

>that 90 year old boomer who fought for the wrong side

Attached: 1525603722501.jpg (380x349, 30K)

Because they don’t stop interefering and bullying others and they get hated back.

He's right. He proved he was right too. Noe anyone who says what we just said is labeled as insane.

Because it got so bad so fast and everything we do is impersonal and detached. That’s why.

Boomers weren't responsible for the original collapse. Boomers were the ones raised in a school with no God, raised by parents who started and fought ears for no reason, etc. Just like millenials can't be blamed for the boomers, boomers can't be blamed for those who lived from the turn to 1950

They've been spamming that stupid phone number everywhere. Talk radio, TV spots, Glenn Beck did an entire show on "suicide" last Friday and that number was given out at every commercial break. I'm honestly surprised their call center hasn't been swatted at this point.

>why are (((democrats))) getting more suicidal

Awwww, did you get bullied user?
A single tear rolls down my cheek.
Cunt.

Lefties are so fucked in the head they want to suicide because its now somehow cool and gets attention ....lets hope it a fad that goes viral.

#kystoo

Good weedout the weak...nihlist cowards

Attached: 7F4CB5C0-AACD-4FF6-A59E-D05CA53D2A59.jpg (923x519, 83K)

it's only liberals that give a crap when "celebrities" die.
a 25% increase in liberal suicide isn't something to be worried about.

Attached: 1523764877203.jpg (388x500, 14K)

sabbatean frankists poisoning communications, education, entertainment, spirituality/religion and the law

Attached: 3B1DB595-0BCD-4316-9F54-53740B7D5131.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>3rd most populous country in the world only behind China and India
>keep importing 1 million more shit skins a year legally and who knows how many illegaly
>WHY IS MUH COUNTRY RUINED THIS IS THE DEMOCRATS FAULT THEY'RE THE REAL RACISTS HISPANCS ARE CONSERVATIVE AT HEART BELIEVE ME DON'T BELIEVE THE VOTING STATS

Attached: 1514136961734.jpg (1200x920, 585K)

They know what they are, what they've become, and for the first time they are just doing what's right. Mutticide is real folks, and it's beautiful.

I work a similar line of work and honestly this is probably just sensational as usual. For us we get a couple suicidal callers a day. Some days we get none and some days we get ten. Some days you won’t see someone complaining their dick hurts for months and then some days you get four in one day. It’s always random. Trying to equate it to something is stupid. Just another way for the media to ride the celebrity suicide story.

honestly what type of fucking basedboys and basedboyettes do you americans have that they get pushed to near suicide by a dead celebrity

Attached: 1526421538348.jpg (521x600, 30K)

lifes rough when your fave tv star bites it kek

Read or die anime - “It’s the cleansing of man”

Attached: A38F9100-66B8-41CB-8F5E-AE577A4A7349.jpg (1600x1200, 134K)

>500 normal people kill themselves

The reason people have lost meaning in life is that our culture has completely removed the importance of God and the family. God is our master and family is our occupation.

Look up "Copycat suicide" retard.

Shut your ketchuppy mouth, Ugly Obese.

Attached: 54BD005A-CDF8-44A7-A5E6-928DF3AD6F56.jpg (225x225, 30K)

>that pic

Reminds me of this post.

Attached: 15108d65ac9c4e4.png (1871x510, 86K)

We've found struggle in things that we wouldn't normally have found it.

Hundreds of news articles post the hotline numbers... calls go up. Really gets the noggin throbbin.

>Bourdaine had a poor diet
Ok

They said they would do it if Trump won. Trump won.

next:
- terry crews
- quentin tarantino

Actually, it might be just all fake to paint the picture people are being suicidal when in fact CIAniggers are suiciding them.

>Why are Americans getting more and more suicidal?
Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Attached: naughty-katy-perry-with-her--banana-phone.jpg (1800x1200, 172K)

OMG "muh boomers"!

Attached: Ted.jpg (400x400, 36K)

>people who were in control of the country for four decades aren't responsible for the decline during those same decades

Normie Americans as good consumerists are susceptible to trends, and they also love drama so it is not a surprise that they want to follow celebrities like the gullible retards they are, even in suicide

We keep taking away our reasons to exist and reasons to interact with other humans.

Attached: maslow-5.jpg (900x670, 89K)

nothing to look forward to
nothing to amaze us

Attached: saturn V.webm (720x404, 698K)

Even so all the boomers had to do was keep their countries the way they were but instead they threw it down the fucking toilet. Even if they didn't do that they should have been out there keeping it that way and now to fix everything we'll have to take extreme measures.

Attached: 1528651958677.jpg (640x480, 54K)