Tw*Tter just got cucked by the Gay Mafia!

tw*Tter’s spineless CEO now has to beg and grovel for forgiveness after eating at LGBTQIA unfriendly Chick-fil-A.

Press S to spit.

yahoo.com/lifestyle/twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-criticized-eating-chick-fil-pride-month-124515593.html

Attached: A1FD9969-3F02-40AE-A6F7-1DEFCFE914CF.jpg (750x1104, 488K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy
youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking bigots eating a sandwich during the sacred pride month. What has the world come to?

Kek Prideadon

I know right? He's basically a Hitler I'm literally shaking right now. My wife black 8 y/o son is crying right now because a Nazi is the CEO of his favorite website.

LOL he's toast. You never apologize because they only push back even harder than before. Expect a generous donation from him to a lot of gay charities in the near future.

When people ask why we hate faggots, it’s because of dumb shit like this.

inb4 most of his donations (((coincidentally))) end up to (((celebrity))) friends' funds anyway

Good. Let him learn that these people will never be happy and will never keep the pressure off. Maybe then he'll stop trying to appease them.

Do fags really deny themselves the joy of eating Chick-fil-A?

Attached: Screenshot_20180611-001720.jpg (1080x5298, 1.61M)

I have zero problem with gay people but fuck them and anyone else that tells me I can't eat at ChickFil-A. That shit is amazing. And the staff is always so nice.

I've been to Popeys and I've been to ChickFil-A, HUGE difference in attitude just sayin.

Isn't @Jack a butt pirate himself?
I swore I'd heard that somewhere

Chick-fil-A?
I thought it was Cock-fil-A.

If the day of the rake came yesterday, it would already have been too late. I can just hope that God of War 6 will feature le chad Kratos nailing Gaysus to the cross, and that this would be a real prophecy rather than just a game

Welp. Looks like Im eating Chick-fil-A for lunch again. I miss their chicken salad sandwiches...and their coleslaw. Kale and wraps is not a worthy replacement. YOU HEAR ME CHICK-FIL-A?? YOU GET THAT KALE SHIT OFF THE FREAKING MENU RIGHT NOW.

This just inspired me to go get Chick-fil-A for lunch too. Love that place.

Chick-fil-A is fucking delicious. I don't blame him. I actually feel sorry for gays who boycott it. They don't know what they're missing. I recommend the spicy chicken biscuit btw.

Every few months I write Chick-fil-A corporate to ask them to resume donations to their anti-fag organizations again.

Faggots lost their shit and started a boycott over a group of Christians donating to groups that supported the sanctity of marriage. Faggots screetched, jews kvetched, and liberals started kicking the stores off of campuses.

The CEO apologized (mistake) and stopped the donations. YEARS have gone by and these faggots have not once releted. Apologizing has done nothing. NEVER APOLOGIZE.

These faggots, liberals, and kikes are still going after the company despite getting what they wanted. So why not keep donating? Write them and encourage they start again!

Attached: 1514147637902.png (865x441, 488K)

#BOYCOTTTWITTER
#JACKHATESGAYS
#JACKSUPPORTSDRUMPF
#REPARATIONSNOWJACK

Create mock advertisements of Chick-Fil-A with Jack giving his endorsement and spam his twitter with it.

As a gay, I love Chick-fil-a and like how they stood by their views on marriage. Granted the nugget meals should really be a dollar less then they are now.

I go to Chick-Fil-A just to make the qt server girls say "my pleasure" every time I thank them.

discord gg/2QRYBQ

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

I was a shit lib once and I tried to boycott Chick-Fil-A. I lasted about a week. It's easy to boycott coke or pepsi because you can always drink the other but there's nothing like Chick-Fil-A at least in my area and ahh to have nice white kids give me my food and instead of angry tattooed spics is worth every cent.

bump

>LGBTQIA unfriendly Chick-fil-A
redpill me on it? what h appened. also lol, now you cant eat you like because you dont like shit dicks.

This is almost as bad as someone being criticized for eating KFC on MLK's Birthday. It's fucking asinine the lengths the SJW go to pick a fight.

About a 3 block walk to chicfila. I will be making the trip.

thanks just bought 100k

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A_same-sex_marriage_controversy
>tldr officer came out against same sex marriage

The left keeps eating their own lmao.

Remember to never EVER apologize. Ever.

Mmm, just had me some Chick-fil-A right now: feels good

Jackass

How much proof do these dumb cucks need that catering to SJWs will always come back to bite you.

He's dating that woke black guy, DeRay or whatever

>chick-fil-a
>it's a chicken sandwich
>people acting like it's the end all, be all of sandwiches

big fucking deal, the place sucks shit.

imagine being this faggot, who bends backwards for everything these people want, and one day you eat a chicken sandwich, and suddenly you're Hitler

You don’t belong on this board then, cock lover.

Attached: 581BECE2-6F53-426E-977F-DCF6A649BB2D.jpg (400x435, 93K)

I eat fast food once a week: McDonald's breakfast before going to the shooting range. Going forward it will be chic fil a. Thanks babbys

Didn't realize it was fag pride month. In line at Chic-fil-a now. Love that chicken. The salt is a bonus.

The chic fil a by me is filled with niggers. I need to move.

Chic-fil-a is heavenly. You have shit taste.

Gay men are fine with you eating chickfil-a. It is straight white women who have a problem. THey love to act outraged and show all their social media friends how accepting they are and how politically active they are. Pride month is literally catered to them, seeing as they are the largest demographic who go to pride and have the most spending power in all America. When a company comes out with rainbow oreos or whoppers they are doing it to signal for straight white women. Also consider the pride event, floats for companies pay go-go boys and drag queens to dance naked so they can get the attention of straight white women. Floats for actual gay causes like "act up" or "pflag" hace men and women dressed in shorts and shirts holding signs.

Link below is proof that gays have not cared about chickfil-a for years now.
youtube.com/watch?v=sO-msplukrw

nah man, nah

it's the most pedestrian food i can think of. no wonder americans are fat slobs..

Would he more likely be crying because the place that has his favorite chicken wants to kill him more traumatizing being as it has to eat chicken to survive?

Attached: 8767B902-2AC5-4830-894A-D30E8BA1D14E.jpg (640x480, 180K)

HOW DARE YOU WEAR A COTTON SHIRT DURING BLACK HISTORY MONTH, @JACK, YOU LITERAL NAZI

Enough is enough its klumof faul , >impeeech glonald plumf

Welp, it's a bit of a drive and a hassle, but I guess I'm going to go eat some Chick-Fil-A for lunch again today. I do it every time some stupid shit like this comes up for them.

Post a link so we can troll that Jew CUNT with info proving how absolutely wrong they are and how they are the real bigots

Attached: 7904A4EC-CB77-4AA5-AA72-7775A79992D7.jpg (750x599, 217K)

This is unacceptable and unprecedented behaviour from kike dorsey and a threat to american democracy.

roll

Jack eat chick a.k.a an sandwich named after women.
> jack is sexist and a bigot

>all chick-fil-a should be shut down with zero advertising during pride month
i fucking hate these X month of celebration
if I was emperor this would be the first thing i'd get rid of

this
fpbp lel

I heard Jack didn't even insert anything in his anus during SLGBTQIAA Month!!!! That fascist bigot!!!!!

>not getting rid of the jews
nu-Jow Forums

Pride month is like an Orlando gay club, you don't know what color fist your gonna get next.

discord gg/2QRYBQ

add a .

The term “Gay Mafia” is amusing to me.

Attached: 63669717-59F8-42BB-9939-C6E15B3C0602.jpg (480x360, 31K)

There's a million ways to handle this without caving and look like a wuss. Imagine this being your biggest problem

>This entire outrage is from one of the officers saying he didn't agree with gay marriage, not that he hates gays or wishes them not to come to his stores

IN PEACH MINTS WHEN!!!?!!

What happens to gays in Saudi?

I habitually say "my pleasure" and I always get asked if I used to work at a cfa.

I didn't even work the register, shit sticks.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Hoist with one's own petard, kind of

jeez this is the trap they have set for themselves.

>"I LOVE GAYS"
>Can't eat delicious sandwich without offending gays
>HELP

Attached: 333.png (420x234, 141K)

no. they pretend they do but they don't.

Nothing. I am gay, gov doesn’t give a shit. Authorities only go after organized faggotry, like cheesy gay “wedding” parties. I like it this way.

Attached: CA1F4F83-3260-4615-BFE6-2E4BE9D68D48.jpg (750x737, 66K)

>I was a shit lib once
no. you were a big enough faggot to literally boycott chick fil a, there's no way you aren't a faggot now.

Why do faggots get a whole month?

BOYCOTT TWITTER

HERETIC

I know you're trolling for (You)s but you're still wrong. On the hierarchy of fast food chains, Chic-fil-a is arguably top 3 in terms of taste, price, and service.

while i emphatically thank you for the (you) you provided, i am not trolling. chick-fil-a is really not special IMO. i don't get the hype.

lel not a bad idea. Too bad the closest one to me is being rebuilt larger be abuse of the demand.

Being behavior police on the internet while overlooking the burning trash dump that is your personal relationships.

I dunno how such an idiot created something so great like Square (forget Twitter)

They generally employ white kids instead of niggers. Actually, all the most successful fast food restaurants do that.

what do you mean by trips

discord gg/2QRYBQ

add a .

bump2

>Gentiles

The jew shows his nose. AHAHAHAHAHAH

My super liberal aunt when this whole thing started many years ago boycotted chick-fil-a but had her homophobic boyfriend get it instead

It means you should take a trip and return to reddit

>being this easy to bait
flag checks out

roll

rolling

FUCK

Twitter has announced any user caught patronizing an Islamic-owned restaurant will be banned for insufficient loyalty to the gay lobby

So the whole world is supposed to change what they do to make %.02 of the population happy

I don't know what's more TENDER...

>THE CHICKEN
or
>OR LIBERAL BUTTHOLES

HEYO! PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP PLEASE THANKS

Attached: ROBOThand.jpg (768x1096, 54K)

Attached: 1519526449489.jpg (710x1024, 112K)

>getting in trouble for forgetting which token month it is and eating a sandwich

it's worse than all the dystopian novels and movies even predicted.

>inb4 dick in the ass religion strongest religion of all time

Its their own fault. If you accept fault you've already lost

Gas (((them))) all!

Attached: 1494024973169s.jpg (125x121, 2K)

i am going to chick-fil-a for lunch

I imagine Maisie's tiny body is both tender and tight

Attached: Game of Bums.jpg (960x960, 174K)

what the fuck is pride month?

>McDonald's breakfast before going to the shooting range. Going forward it will be chic fil a.
Given the option for a heavenly Christian chicken biscuit, why the hell were you eating that McTrash in the first place?

Roll

Similar to Black History Month (which in Burgerstan now runs Feb-Oct) is a fake holiday where little negro children tell made up jewish stories about inventing things they did not actually invent... "Gay Pride Month" is a three-month long period making up the entire spring and summer where faggots feel they are "empowered" to fuck each other in the streets and recruit children. What is typically in-your-face-faggotry is amplified tenfold, through public events and parades where they remind everyone as loudly as possible "we're still here, we're still queer, and we still fuck children."

Attached: young-boy[1].jpg (640x490, 76K)