Be christian

>Be christian
>Die
>Go to heaven
>Spend the rest of eternity endlessly worshiping and praising Yahweh

Don't you christians think that would get a bit boring after, lets say 10 million years?
I'm not saying Hell is better, because at least you're not being tortured for eternity, but still. Both versions of the christian afterlife seem kind of shitty to me.

Attached: worship.jpg (864x576, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justgivemethetruth.com/problem.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemplation
streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you left out the part where our every need is perfectly and permanently satisfied for all eternity. besides, i love God and it brings me joy to praise him even here on earth.

you never feel pain or boredom, you are always content

this! and you'll be with God! how epic is that?

Attached: 1528188412334.png (1200x1071, 164K)

B..but goy without pain you know not pleasure and without boredom what is joy? Must be nice being sub 110 iq

Being in The Presence of The Most Holy and High being perfected by his Love and looking at the face of ultimate truth singing praises to him for eternity.

I promised I have only sensed it and there's nothing boring about it.

Attached: ebcf42132eff1f24fd1b82a978bc0c9a.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Ah. But what if, lets say someone you loved really really much during life was sent into Hell? Would you not miss them or feel sad because the person you loved the most is being assfucked by Satan forever? Does Yahweh erase all negative thoughts from your mind in heaven?
That still doesn't sound too great to me, since you aren't even allowed to have your own emotions or memories. Just being a mindless worship-bot.

Abrahamics are wrong. You reincarnate.

You praise god through goodness

God probably takes you out after a while desu. Read the ancient Greek philosophers recording their contemporary's experience with the afterlife.

What do you mean by take you out?

>be pagan
>die

Attached: 1526886397453.png (830x974, 373K)

>To understand Christ, read Greek philosophers

To understand Christ, read the Bible and commentaries of it.

>Abrahamics are wrong.
Only because one gullible Roman emperor fell for a Le Yewish meme is it even take hold in the West.

On a date.

What about the Synpoptic Problem and the Pauline Scripture Problem

justgivemethetruth.com/problem.htm

found the lutheran

Nice words

I'm just mentioning that there's written pre-Christian evidence of Heaven, Hell and God's judgement.

A soldier who was "killed" in an ancient war was miraculously brought back to life to report to his compatriots what the afterlife was like. He said he was judged by a panel of angels and sent to walk stairs to the sky, wander the endless grassland in between or to hell under the earth where demons would torture sinners until they served their punishments. Remind you of anything?

Attached: 96ff73d1a831746459d3106083d853af4e75b61750b427335ed1f4c5c42746f8.png (406x345, 243K)

You have no sense of time outside of Earth

>He does not know that God makes a universe with the christian to be his own God infinite sand box

the whole point of punishing or giving a present is pointless since you only do it to prevent it once (capital punishment) or in general if you want to do something with it for the future and still think there is profit from it. if not, its basically a giant circus because all the people are dead already and not going to be revived, and there is no need of rewarding or living further since all that mattered was withing this world you just left when you died. getting rewards is pointless since those are instincts like eating nice food for consumption, you are dead there is no point of eating or anything else except for cosplay or aesthetics. everything lost its function or meaning. rewards are to direct you, if there is nothing to be done no rewards should be given since you can skip it as a whole if it got no purpose.

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. After that we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it. We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we are gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be. Something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

I'll have work to do for the lord for all eternity. Heaven will be worshipping the Lord for all eternity but it will be worship in living eternal life. God made us to enjoy working.

Wake up. GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

i mean, existing is preferable to not existing, so even if i went to hell, it would be better than what i think is going to happen

The definition of worship is the question here. Your Existence could be worshipping God. The way you handle yourself at any given day. You can bring glory to God by being who he wanted you to be and choosing it. And that's only Earth. Who knows what missions or paths or Realms of existence the creator has in store.

It depends what you think worship is.
Worship isn't only singing hymns, or attending services. That's communal interaction with other Christians, an act of worship as a community. Worship of God is what you do every day. It's the way you live your life in respect of the teachings and commandments. If you do that your life is happy, easy, and content. A good way to spend eternity.

Your inflexible constraint to linear time and limited imagination when faced with an Out of Context Problem such as heaven compared to here, is quite adorable.

>Out of Context Problem such as heaven
They said the same thing about the Elysian Field and Valhallah.

So which one of you is lying?

But you have been non-existent for billions of years before you were born. I don't remember that being so horrible.

If you had to choose between your mind existing in an empty void for eternity, or not existing at all, which option would you choose? I'd pick the first option for sure.

God would be a sadistic tyrant that for sport of messing with people even though hes the one who according to their own books was their creator including all their evil instincts so whos at fault when people do bad things, they simply follow instincts and their delusional wills but there is one culprit who can be accused for this, the creator, and that is god himself.

Have you any friends that committed suicide, how long did you feel guilty for not helping them? How soon did you stop thinking about them. If you end in hell, it's because you chose to.

>GOD is
...so many mental fabrications that one can hardly keep track of them all. He's everything good and nothing bad, even though good and bad mean vastly different things to different

>to those who are ready to see.
That's what all the grifters say too. Weird, right?

>proof of gods is now on Yootubes
I don't know if there's a more rock-solid way to prove your insane credulity than this.

You haven't the slightest clue how crude and degraded your conception of Heaven is. One element of Heaven in the Christian tradition is rooted in our ability to contemplate, which is seen as the highest and noblest human activity, because it utilizes the Intellect, which is what makes us most human and unlike any other form of natural being. This will mean to have "the Vision of God, the state of beholding God, or union." Since God is the infinite, this is an incredible conception, and thus we can join the Saint in saying: "no eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no human mind has conceived the things God has prepared for those who love him."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contemplation

A heathen/pagan/atheist trying to grasp Gods awe , majesty , grace, glory and magnificence...sigh.
If you think thats the only thing you do in heaven you clearly haven't read the bible and you not only not know God but blaspheme against God and display pride and arrogance that will be fully recompensed.

Depends on how you look at it I suppose, my love for God and his true son Jesus is unfaltering and such the prospect of being there is Paradise to me as a child and believer, something that time couldn't corrupt or dissuade.

As someone who wasn't religious as a youth it seemed boring, but that was before I was able to find my truth and enjoy things for as they are.

>spirit science
>videos of poo in trance
You're more blue pilled than the majority of vaginas in uni...

I believe Heaven and Hell are one and the same. The soul belongs to Heaven, and the body to Hell.

Attached: heavenandhell.jpg (1587x675, 97K)

>until they served their punishments
Certainly not "Hell is permanent" Christianity.

Last week I walked through fields of wheat and barley on gentle rolling green hills full of hedgerows and trees under the full moon with my dog at midnight stoned and half drunk and it was a warm beautiful night and it felt to me like a glimpse of heaven and heaven for me will be walking around such a place with my dog for all eternity in bliss. I gave thanks to God for such a serene and beautiful night and felt the presence of divinity.

>A heathen/pagan/atheist trying to grasp Gods awe , majesty , grace, glory and magnificence
It's like a police officer trying to understand the drugged driver whacked out of his mind, or the average pedestrian trying to understand the mentally ill, or the severe autist trying to make sense of his alphabet soup.

Attached: cool story bro.jpg (500x375, 39K)

Never thought about that... But you would have all your memories and experiences of the earthly life with you as you live in Heaven.

Attached: yep.gif (680x499, 1.64M)

This is what everything outside mainstream religions teaches.

>everlasting bliss that you can't even imagine is boring

A Finn probably couldn't experience such bliss due to you all being autistic mongoloid atheists.

>earth has been around for 4 billion years
>our human species has been around for 100k years
>Jow Forumssters are around 20-30 y/o

Do you really think you’re that special to be “alive” right now, snowflake?
Isn’t it obvious our (((reality))) is nothing more than a Simulation?

Don’t take this life too seriously, kid. Nothing in this realm matters.

Not really

>you can do anything you could ever want to do
>get bored

You lack imagination.

And where in the bible does it say that heaven is like that? Your headcanon doesn't count.

There is nothing after death, inb4 muh NDE

Not only is the bliss unimaginable, this sense of time is different too, something that cannot be conceived or explained. God is outside of time. Eternity is not an endless period of time, one day after another forever. Perhaps its more like one perfect moment.

Put it in Platonic terms. Every positive experience, every joy and pleasure in this life, is but a dim, faint echo of God's glory. You wouldn't be bored and yearning for anything else, because everything else is God. There's no good you can conceive that is not a part of him.

Divine knowledge will be supreme, pleb

>Implying heaven isn't a peaceful rest in complete bliss, until you choose to be reincarnated and experience "living" and hardship.

Attached: 1528596470633.jpg (6064x6072, 1.54M)

do you think God is going to be there lazy doing nothing?
we r gonna warhammer40k this shit and conquer the universe with God guide

why doesn't the christian god allow reincarnation?

>10 million years
try 10 minutes

Can never get bored because time no longer exists in Heaven

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Galatians 5_1.gif (346x259, 512K)

ITT: Faggots being religious unironically

There's nothing.

>be athiest
>die
>eternal void

Its more similar to this. But you will simply reincarnate without heaven if your soul is not pure enough.
Well, as long as Ive got Jesus and a gun ill pull through.

Gnostics do.

Amen.

>justgivemethetruth.com/problem.htm
What a load of absolute cancer that article is. To whoever wrote it: Let him be accursed.

>Die
>Wake up in year 500,000 or so
>The world has decided to reincarnate you (we are an intergalactic species now)
>Your purpose in this new life is still just shitposting on Jow Forums

What if I told you that the purpose of this life is learn to become like God? Heaven will not be spending the eternities worshiping soley at His feet. If you are good and faithful you will be charged to carry on His work which is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man. You will beget spirit children and you will raise them to be Gods like your Father and His Father before him.

Attached: Mormon-book.jpg (600x863, 99K)

>you left out the part where our every need is perfectly and permanently satisfied for all eternity.

life is struggle. to have every need satisfied instantly and forever is not living

That's just a glorified way of saying that when you die, your life flashes before your eyes.

If anything, the moment we die, we are pulled out of the dimension of time, and live in the memories we have accumulated during our lives. It could feel endless. Maybe that's why the entire brain lights up with massive neuroactivity at the moment we die. Maybe that's heaven or hell, according to how we've lived our lives.

Sounds like being eternally drugged.

Filthy degenerate

To quote old Rathbod: "I'd rather be in hell with the comrades than sucking jew dick in heaven". Nothing to add to that.

When you learn that you can make your own reality in heaven, like a holodeck, you will never want to stop worshipping.

Explore endless realities, fuck who you want, fuck as many as you want.

It will be impossible, even after 10 million years to stop thanking and worshipping the Lord for your being there.

I’m of the understanding you can also fuck other immortal entities but don’t have hard data. Your own constructs though? Go to town.

THERE IS NO NORMAL FEELINGS IN THE AFTER LIFE FUCKING IDIOT NO FLESH IN THERE NO DOPAMINE ETC FUCKING IDIOT

>not unironically worshiping the god of atheism instead

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

You have no comrades in hell you fucking retard. You’re all separated, the cruelty of the isolation is part of the despair.

Quote away, it is not a place you want to ever imply would be bearable lest complacency destroy you.

Hell is multi-dimensional and some areas are very creative; the demons being quite fond of Dante.

The hardest red pill for you guys is that like it or not the Universe has top dogs we call deities.

Disclosure people know it, the government knows it, many in the MIC know that the trinity is the ultimate family of ... all Universes. Sorry, it just is.

Wrong

Interesting, this is indeed quite interesting. Another aspect is like being placed in charge of a Galaxy, principalities you see,

If Mormons preach this they certainly have interesting insight, they know curiously accurate truths about the 2nd coming in relation to America and are brilliant in their constant prepping.

Heaven and hell would be the same after 10 million years. And do they ever mention memory erasers in the bible? No. Therefore heaven and hell do not exist in the Christcuck sense.

Attached: DX4jcB8X4AE5Og0.jpg (720x560, 49K)

Of course it would feel the same after 10 million years, not suffering is torture right?

Idiot.

And yes, pre-carnation memory erasing is highly excluded from Christianity for a reason, but it is known and was known by the council of Nicaea,

Except that the book of mormon is fucking XIX century fabrication by ignorant MUTT

>Don’t take this life too seriously, kid. Nothing in this realm matters.
The ultimate existential denial. Theists generally claim this life means nothing compared to their "afterlives."

Life as we know it is only struggle because Adam and Eve chose to disobey God.

>umm sorry sweetie, it just is

>justgivemethetruth.com/problem.htm
Are you kidding? What a real eye-opener. This guy is the NT red pill. You instinctively know there's something shady about a guy who commandeers a holy book and makes it out to be something that only glorifies him. And he's a Pharisee.

Attached: 1466901067853.jpg (383x284, 24K)

>A heathen/pagan/atheist trying to grasp Gods awe , majesty , grace, glory and magnificence...sigh.
I really have to ask: Why do you believe?
I would also be greatfull if you provide some profiling info.
Age?
Virgine or not?
Do you have your own aparment
Have you ever tasted your own mortality?
Have you had close family or friends die?

Attached: 1527089916453.jpg (990x1073, 168K)

They enjoy slavery. They deserve their heaven.

I have some news for you, buddy.

>I believe Heaven and Hell
I belive I am in hell. Sure I did sin, but it's not like I haven't repented.
I don't really know what I did to deserve this, but I guess that's part of the punishment. Watching everything you love burn, while cancer eats at you.

Attached: Shell-Beach-Black.jpg (1200x857, 202K)

Decide for yourself. The best thing about it, we'll find out when we die. Live and make decisions accordingly.

Heaven is this earth without jews.

just LOL at the idea of omnipotence being taken seriously. big bang is real, aliens are likely real, all religions are fairy tales written by schizophrenics to resemble good and evil and morality. get over it.

If you fully understand the message of Christianity, you also understand that the feelings you have is also a blessing from God. This means God can make you feel constant 'ecstasy' and unutterable love for all eternity without any flaws in it.

I'll be that edgy fella. You just die. I bet there are higher dimensional creatures that have their own versions of existential crises about their own end. It's the same all the way up and down. Fear of death. Change. Entropy. All the same shit. Every creature in existence can feel existence itself slowly pull it apart and scatter it to nothingness of the infinitely expanding understand. Which itself, is probably just some type of bubble rushing to pop, probably feeling existential dread and worry the whole time lol

Attached: M0kyII5.jpg (3024x4032, 1.08M)