Brace yourselves guyz because we are gonna

.....CRASHING THIS UNION..

Attached: 1480896435568.jpg (925x571, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-italy-economy-minister/new-italian-economy-minister-vows-to-stay-in-euro-cut-debt-level-idUSKBN1J60D9
youtube.com/watch?v=0d2RlyAz6VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Q56QzGcAKZc&list=RDQ56QzGcAKZc&start_radio=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Based pizza pastas, new best friends

EU referendum when

Thanku Italy fwwiieennddss

I will buy Spaghetti and Pizza exclusively this summer.

Attached: cd2.jpg (261x199, 13K)

keep on going, i want to see it burn

Mamma mia Mario!
he cute!

Attached: 1487176787749.jpg (650x609, 35K)

Possibly big guys on board?

Fucking l m a o

Many models predict the location of remains to be within the damaged structure of the aircraft after it strikes the ground.

keep up the good work

Attached: 1510766441976.jpg (300x326, 24K)

>tfw lands in the mediterranean, picks up more immigrants, takes off again and lands in Italy

Attached: 2018-06-11_181944.jpg (574x456, 43K)

Attached: EU BTFO Soon.jpg (1160x861, 105K)

based wops

DO IT COUSIN
FINISH WHAT WE COULD NOT

Attached: MASTERRACEFEELS.jpg (569x472, 102K)

do it

Attached: 1521544137467.gif (250x263, 213K)

How do i fit into this

How much power/influence does italy have in the eu?

Attached: 1481311166868.jpg (254x337, 72K)

il fuoco si alza

fuck you

reuters.com/article/us-italy-economy-minister/new-italian-economy-minister-vows-to-stay-in-euro-cut-debt-level-idUSKBN1J60D9

Italy has BENT THE KNEE!

MIT KEIN SURVIVORS

My anus is ready.

They're the 4th largest economy in Europe

Losing the UK and Italy would make the EU fiscally untenable for Germany and France to maintain.

None really they are suffering from a housing and unemployment crisis and would go as far to say the Mafia have a stronger foothold on the EU and Italy! Then the government.

Brussels must be sweating balls atm.

Attached: sd-swexit.png.jpg (728x734, 20K)

godspeed, pastaniggers

Attached: jokertje.gif (120x120, 1.11M)

>Germans destroy Italy's empire
>Italy destroys Germany's empire

Attached: 1546473637747.jpg (260x265, 18K)

ITALY NO!

Based pastaniggers

Attached: dolmio-web-1-599cafe289056-599cb8a342f70.jpg (960x600, 77K)

Itabros are based

[spoiler]for real , nothing gona happens ue is too strong [/spoiler]

Attached: 2018193715.jpg (375x547, 75K)

Where i work 80% of oreders goes from foreign countris. Protectionism will fail this sate

based shitaly

Just do it.

Italian-American here, couldn't be any more proud.

Why do people think that it's Merkel who wants this? It's the fucking ZOG that wants this. Merkel can't do shit to save Germany. If she does not do what the ZOG wants, they can literally take over her government. You think we have our military there to "defend Europe"?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAHAH FUCKJJJJJJJJJ

Attached: juden.jpg (2125x1414, 1.2M)

Bastardo?

Attached: le56__face_basic_by_neetsfagging322297-dbvbi68.png (423x330, 26K)

Is this a thing in sweden? I thought you guys liked the EU in general, but not the currency

Are Italian Americans true to their ancestors in the homeland?

youtube.com/watch?v=0d2RlyAz6VQ

Attached: 9999.jpg (480x360, 12K)

SD wants out. In fact, Jimmie left the Moderate youth party back in 1995 and joined SD because they were pro EU. It's his long term goal to gtfo.

So yeah. Expect a referendum in the future.

Based pastaniggers

Maybe if the Italians ruin this shit the Brits will finally leave. What the fuck Brits, it's been two years, what are you waiting for?

You don't even realise how important Italy is
especially to the refugee crisis

Kek

Attached: 2c10p8.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Attached: salvini-kek-concordia-europa.jpg (800x533, 117K)

This, and it's beautiful. This is karma.

Too americanized, Italian Americans are sadly disappearing.

Sipping on Stock and listening to this song youtube.com/watch?v=Q56QzGcAKZc&list=RDQ56QzGcAKZc&start_radio=1

aaaah, crash and burn EU

Ik this isn't Dietrich it's Andersen

But who will save them when they crash their economy again?

How well do you think SD will do in the upcoming election?

Also what do the public think about the SD?

do eet

Attached: 1202698236203.jpg (658x493, 76K)

Attached: 22843419z__01__01.jpg (328x383, 52K)

Yes please i'm tired of having to use the same poor currency like some third world shitholes we need the mark back
>from one day to the other you're getting only half your wage but prices for everything stays the same
Only in germany... fuck the euro

Lel

Whoa

4th biggest so very much

Attached: 183212-1x2-orginal.gif (620x740, 24K)

They are expected to do very well. The problem is the other parties, but they are in terrible shape to do anything productive if they continue to ignore them as SD gets stronger and disappointed voters flock to them. As for public opinion, the establishment has traditionally demonized them as racist, xenophobic and sexist, but those tiresome stereotypes are getting shunned as SD are the only ones in parliament that criticizes immigration.

Also as of now, 4 of 10 Swedes wants a referendum vote, so it may increase once SD gets more influence.

only the La Cosa Nostra

Attached: phil leotardo quote.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

Godspeed Euro bros

Attached: 1518020445162.jpg (1889x1889, 619K)

We had gumball dispensers that costed 50p.
Then we changed to euro and they costed 50cents.
100p=1mk=6€
100snt=1€
I am still pissed the fuck off.

Burn it to the ground Italy. Fuck this manufactured "migrant crisis" and fuck the financiers behind it. EU dissolution wen?

Do it, please. Will Italy become WWII Italy again?

You dumb mutt your 30k something faggot soldiers could be taken over in one day with our hunters near the bases... you don't control shit mutt

I don't think so Kraut, rethink things

Attached: 1518028414714.jpg (640x519, 29K)

We control your banks.

Attached: 999994.jpg (680x591, 31K)

seconded

Still unbelievable how the average idiot accepted this nonsense without rioting

WITH NO SURVIVORS

(((We)))

Attached: winning.jpg (259x194, 7K)

You know that's the point, right? If the Euro vanished and you went back to the Mark the German people would be able to buy from abroad much more cheaply but your leaders wouldn't be able to point at their giant trade surplus as a recipe for all economic ills anymore. Pound needs to be a little weaker, Euro needs to fuck off and let Europe's trade equilibriate a bit.

You don't even control your own country mutt

Attached: 1525707079319.jpg (425x240, 25K)

Free us Italia!

Welcome to the Based Club

Attached: D15AE27D-2428-4F89-86B5-0799095159EF.jpg (715x275, 58K)

Yeah that's exactly why merkel got elected so many times too... when schröder fucked over our workers and everything everyone hated him so much then elected merkel but after that schröders decisions made big profit muuh growing economy muuh exports and merkel took all credit for it
We need a complete restart this shot is ridiculous

>A german bragging about being cucked by jews as long as it's not the US
My sides.

Attached: 1528671097640.jpg (470x470, 41K)

Thats funny coming from you

>we're building nordstream 2
America and EU are crying
>we continue to trade with iran
America and israel are crying
>muslims hunting down jews here everyday
Istael is crying and our government says no anti semitism allowed but don't do anything against it

Jews don't control shit here

gabbagool. bada bing bada boom.

They just become generally white, like the germans, irish, etc. here. Then again take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, because I come from an area with essentially no italian-americans

somebody give this man a gumball

You are just keeping the overlords in control. A massive push into degeneracy spectrum is the only way to get us back into the right direction - it's the normal cycle of civilizations, but we are fastening it up as much as possible before the technology is too advanced to fight back

>germans became white
?

Welcome to cyclical economic upswings. When the leaders can fuck us systematically, point to slightly positive growth for the rich fuckheads that would have been higher with proper policy and get applauded for it while claiming their opponents will wreck everything with a drop of infrastructure spending or wage increase because Muh Competitiveness.

Did Germany do austerity at all? I know Wolfgang Schauble forced it on the PIIGS and our Tories did it of their own accord, but did you actually get public service cuts as well as wage suppression?

God speed! Can't wait!

Attached: praise-kek.jpg (800x600, 42K)

Woohoooo

Attached: 1528253842870.jpg (750x936, 119K)

>You dumb mutt your 30k something faggot soldiers could be taken over in one day with our hunters near the bases
Do it faggot. I want you to.

Attached: lookatme-imwhite.jpg (300x300, 21K)

>Germany and France to maintain
to be read as: Germany

Our wages have stagnated for 20 years now and our government invests fuck-all.

Left out the part where 600 more Nigerians are on their way to rape more of your white women. I'd be fucking ashamed to be a native German today and you seem to thrive in your "cultural enrichment" slum. Hilarious.

I literally had a nigger who's family was originally from Nigeria seriously try and argue he was an indigenous Briton. His reason? The fucking 'Cheddar Man'. Straight up didn't believe me when I said that had already been debunked. Then he blocked me.

Merkel loves to talk about our yearly budget surplus and that we even reduce our national debt BUT the price for thos is that everything is rotting away and goes to shit.... but at least they can proudly say that we don't make more debt

Originally, “whites” in America were exclusively English-stock. It didn’t take long for your people to get included, but they did. The Irish, the Meds and Slavs came after that, in about that order.

one can only hope

Dumb mutt, you have more than 3 times the rape rate than we have you're a literal third world country compared to germany ... and things look only so bad here because before all this we were even more of an paradise

But why because british are almost south europe tier of shitskins?

Attached: 1514300595910.jpg (6048x2768, 3.1M)

Your interest rates were NEGATIVE in real terms, you could have borrowed a fuckton, built nice things, stimulated growth and spend less than if you did it with tax money. For that matter, so could Britain, and we have our own currency so we could have just spent whatever without issuing debt as the private sector was deleveraging so the money stock was falling, and printing money to run deficits in the face of that deflation is entirely rational.

Welcome to the club, we've had that since Thatcher in the eighties. Idiot neoliberals thinking they could get growth from a private credit binge.