How does Trump look bad in this photo? I dont see it

This is the way I interpret it. Merkal (leader) and the rest of Europe desperately trying to convince Trump of the way things are "supposed" to be done and Trump basically looking on thinking "I really dont give a fuck".

Attached: one-magnificent-photo-sums-donald-trumps-g7-visit-1132x509.jpg (1132x509, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

addictinginfo.com/2011/11/26/prescott-bush-and-the-golden-age-of-war-profiteering/
infowars.com/the-bush-nazi-connection-exposed/
theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My favorite part was when trump told G7 to fuck off and get raped by sand niggers. Anyone who thinks this is a bad thing is a cuck

You hit it it OP

Attached: 1528640616322s.jpg (250x191, 6K)

Trump + Israel vs White European countries\Canada. Nothing wrong there.

Attached: 1522573279061.jpg (590x639, 149K)

because normies are the people trying to convince you how things are "supposed" to be done, so they empathize with merkel and view trump as an edgy teenager being told by his parents

That is exactly why it looks bad OP. You just think it's cool to have a leader who "doesn't give a fuck" and doesn't care about cooperating with allies. Most people think it's childish and scary though.

maybe they think it looks like he's on his knees.

but the fact that he is able to remain seated in a conversation with a bunch of standing people who have a problem with him shows that he won't be intimidated.

It does not. What you can however see is literally Orwellian-way of distorting the narrative. Ie.: 2+2=5.

If it wasnt that bloated hag Merkel at the G7 you may have some iota of a point. But it isn't his cabinet or a bunch of screaming dems. Its Germany and its cronies against the US. And when you run on a platform like Trump has, the picture essentially says "Fuck you, America first. Deal with it."

an hero

Attached: IMG_2134.jpg (1024x1023, 152K)

He doesn’t bad. Take a look from the omni angle. Per usual: Lugenpresse

Attached: 8C44D95B-ECAE-48F1-86FE-A7C41E7F1EA3.png (1001x652, 1.13M)

They are tards and think because he’s sitting down it’s submissive. He’s just the eye of the storm.

Attached: 396E099F-9062-4028-B386-99891777079B.jpg (768x1024, 161K)

I'm just telling you why so many people think it makes him look bad. When they see that picture they see Trump getting scolded like an edgy teenager saying "hmph, you're not the boss of me". Even if you want America to come first, it's not good to sour relations with other countries, and that's how the image comes off.

i thought the same thing. it's very weird to me anyone would see this as bad for trump photo wise.
g7 was very weird. anyone who liked trump already thought he was top of his game and amazing, anyone who didn't like trump originally thought he was horrible. i don't know how centrists feel about it though.

Complicated business

Attached: 90B3DB4C-765F-4C98-9270-64D24E9F48C2.jpg (734x810, 617K)

i should add too. i hate europe and probably most europeans. so that probably has a lot in play here. i think any american who feels like europe is smug loves this trump photo.

>How does Trump look bad in this photo?
he looks like a little kid laughing as he gets scolded because if he stops sniggering he will start crying. why do you think he started calling that leafnigger weak? its all projection with trump, typical boomer

I don‘t see it either. Depending on the context the image can be interpreted in a lot of different ways. If anyone objectively looks bad in that picture its Merkel who once more shows the world that it is entirely possible to be slumping even when trying to look dominant.

Liberals think that Trump looks objectively bad in this picture because their filter bubble dictates that Trump looks bad in any situation, everybody thinks that way, only raycissts disagree and their stupid ideology is the pinnacle of human accomplishment and truth itself anyway.

We hold all the cards. Get ready for the pain, leftist. This dawn of the golden era of winning will permanently destroy you and your fellow travelers. Tick fucking tock.

Attached: D9E13CC5-3432-46DA-8592-7EE605333040.jpg (1536x1984, 737K)

>Trump basically looking on thinking "I really dont give a fuck"
and I notice Abe doing the same. One thing about nukes, they make great allies.

Get wrecked, leftist faggots. Time to die.

Attached: CAA35468-B4F2-40C6-888C-1773474D27C4.jpg (1955x2621, 1.01M)

This.

The Question one should walk away with is: How can Merkel possibly look good in this Picture?

>i hate europe and probably most europeans

Attached: cowboypaco.jpg (932x960, 106K)

Nah. It's more like Trump going, "Look, I've read this from front to back, and you still can't give me a straight answer for why image related was thrown in with all that other stuff that actually is important, so until you can, we don't have anything more to talk about."

"B-but Trump I-I don't think you understand..."

"Then explain it in a way that can be understood because you haven't yet."

"I...uh *flabbergasted*"

"Well.....?"

Attached: g7 com.png (2413x1024, 857K)

>CNN "Expert" Says
>Sources say
lol get fucked clickbait bullshit msm.

Attached: lacazette.png (256x256, 101K)

She can only if you are a liberal, I suppose.

except the "cooperation" your taking about only benefits the globalist elites.

I feel like the fact that everyone is surround him while hes seated shows that hes in control and his opinion is important

holy shit this pic

> abe makes an A+
this. hes the only one who gets trump cuz hes a nationalist too

Those other "leaders" are not our allies.

Die Ewige Roastie

>it's childish when Trump doesn't do what europoors want.
>it's heroic and brave when europoors stand up to Trump

You're fucking retarded user. Read the whole post. I'm supporting him and what he did. You jackasses are beginning to be as easily triggered as the left. Cut it out.

Attached: DfWFKdQW4AADBZ9.jpg (958x637, 110K)

Attached: Trump-Merkel-final.png (696x514, 435K)

i just realized something, but maybe im just slow. liberals understand america is #1 and better than everyone. they just always go for the underdog, so they essentially pity canada. that's really their entire philosophy on this.

>Allies
Nigger those people have literally never done a damn thing for us. We are the ones constantly saving their asses

Look at donald smirk, boltons bewilderment and the japs disbelief. They are all laughing at her.

The reason why this picture is so popular among everybody is that there is enough going on for anybody to project their political beliefs onto what’s going on.

Leftists think that the picture shows a mature Angela Merkel trying her hardest to lecture an obstinate and ignorant Trump. It strongly appeals to their shaming instincts.

Right-wingers think that it shows an unamused Trump holding firm against demands to put America second. It strongly appeals to their defiance instincts.

And the funny thing is that there’s a bit of truth in both perspectives, though I think that Trump’s “ignorance” of how things are done is a good thing—it prevents us from getting bogged down in the status quo and allows us to make better decisions for our country.

Attached: 1EC602FD-42B7-4FE2-9E06-4CB8D2609E49.jpg (640x547, 99K)

She is so blinded by her own perceptions she failed to see how this photo makes her look like shit and Trump like the winner. Can't wait to see the EU crash and burn then get cucked by Russia.

Shinzo and the nips really are our only friends in the world, aren't they?

Look at everybody not giving a single shit about obama while he tries to be a rockstar cool goy.

Simpsons already did it

Attached: DfTejesVMAIMKQE.jpg (662x689, 85K)

By so many people, you mean the people who think Trump colluded with Russia, is working only for big business, and wants to purge America of blacks, hispanics, gays, muslims, and transgender people. Right? C'mon... your essentially looking at an art piece and seeing what you want. You probably cant see past your personal hatred of him.

Abe looks like:
Bitch last time we sided with you we got nuked TWICE

he looks like someone who knows when he's hearing a bunch of bullshit

You don’t really see it either. The press is propagandizing for its master, and you too are quite ignorant and lost. Trump knows exactly how it is done. He also knows exactly what (and why) he is doing.

Attached: DC2B9218-5D88-4050-9396-0E514C73FD44.jpg (1001x652, 184K)

trump's attention is towards the bong and the leaf not the pig. the krauts used the perspective to make it a propaganda piece spamming it in the MSM, making it look like merkel is giving trump a lecture.

This lol

Holy fuck Simpson's do everything.

Who the bitch in dark blue in the back and smirkn' and sheeeet

Anyone have the image of merkel smiling in that same angle shot? It was just a photo op that they were doing, everyone in there was in on it.

Get back to work, glowy.

With the glasses? Freeland, i believe.

Attached: 6657B0A8-035C-4AFA-8BBE-FBE7E72572B8.jpg (1388x2604, 688K)

why the hell did he sign this in the first place?

>I'M FINNA BUSTA CAP ON THIS BITCH, YOU WITH ME SHIN?

Attached: 1528670879142.jpg (777x1024, 120K)

Trumps pose is very defensive and merkels offensive

kek

I'm not sure what you mean. It was my understanding that he didn't sign it.

I never even stated my opinion as to whether I think it looks good or bad. I was explaining to OP why people think it looks bad because he couldn't seem to understand the negative interpretation of that photo. I agree with what said. The image is somewhat ambiguous and it's easy to project your own idea of what was happening onto it. Whether Trump looks good or bad is up to how you interpret the picture. These photos just muddy the waters further as to what the actual dynamic was with the group. Was Trump sitting defiantly? Was is because he was tired? Was it because he was pouting? We have no idea.

Nope. See:

why is it that i only like trump and the asian men?

i love every liberal keeps throwing the word ally around. what the fuck does ally even mean anymore? obama literally tapped merkel's phone.

>Was Trump sitting defiantly? Was is because he was tired? Was it because he was pouting? We have no idea.
Wow. You really, truly are a fool. He was holding court.

Attached: F1F3A707-CAEE-4E52-B3B5-1DECB368ACA6.jpg (1536x1984, 694K)

>Medusa obviously Merkel
>Macron is the guy with the bra
>Shinzo can be the based gator man
>Baby Bolton
Who's Flanders?

Yeah i'm just saying that what trump is doing with his arms is a defensive position I'm not implying that he's scared or such nonsense

>obama literally tapped merkel's phone.
How soon they forget. If you want to see it in action, look at this idiot’s blathering: They are the accursed. The godless ones. Their blindness is a mark for all who have eyes to see.

Attached: BD79B3B8-199C-496C-B0DC-A14A765977A7.jpg (2848x2287, 996K)

i thought he signed it then rescinded his signature after he heard Trudeau bitch out?

It’s not defensive. It’s assertive. Look closely.

He owns that room, they can't bully him even all enmasse

This picture has been cropped. People on the right are all looking at Macron, who has a worried expression. Merkel is leaning forward but everyone is ignoring her.

Probably because they and Trump are the only ones just holding their ground and look the part. One of the nips is even looking at the person who took the photo at that moment like "Really man," with a slight look of disgust.

I don't look at it as him not giving a fuck, but rather taking control and not being intimidated.

pic?

He is basically saying deal with it bitches.

It's a rorsarch test. His supporters see this

Attached: Death of the Trans-Atlantic Alliance.png (1620x1080, 1.93M)

It doesn't matter for shit who looks strong or whatever in this pic, fuckwits. US is losing a little more influence in Europe and the world every week and I fucking love it.

While his opponents see this

Attached: DfUFN0TX0AAWFqg.jpg (1200x835, 179K)

Let's dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows EXACTLY what he's doing. Barack Obama is undertaking a systematic effort to change this country, to make America more like the rest of the world.

I, personally, see this

Attached: 1525515278306.jpg (1024x683, 112K)

>not good to sour relations with (((governments))).

The trade war is smoke and mirrors for bigger goal of isolating America from the (((bankers))). Just wait. Everything is never what it seems.

Telll me about the red scarf. Why does she wear it?

always negotiate from a position of power, dipshit. it's Jow Forums's prime rule. How new are you man?

>White European countries\Canada

Attached: 1527106847595.png (402x420, 169K)

I agree

Attached: 0C6A78A8-CE9B-4212-B1E2-9BEADD9D69F9.jpg (745x499, 138K)

I don't recall anything ever saying that he signed it, just agreed to parts of it until Trudeau was two faced about his attitude.

Germany is a muslim country, not allies at all.

I see you’re shilling for the Bushes. We have a mossad deepstate Israel political problem NOT a entire Jewish religious problem. Ironically Nazi CIA Bushes colluded with Jew Mossad Rothschilds on 9/11 Rothschild Jews and Nazis both don’t want America around.
>When the Remingtons, duPonts, Rockefellers, Mellons, J.P. Morgan, George Herbert Walker, Samuel Bush and Prescott Bush, as well as other representatives of America’s corporate elite decided to overthrow the government of the United States in 1934, they recruited retired Marine General Smedley Butler to lead it.
>The group intended to establish a Fascist regime that would send undesirables, including the unemployed, the Jews and political opponents to concentration and/or extermination camps.
addictinginfo.com/2011/11/26/prescott-bush-and-the-golden-age-of-war-profiteering/
>a tire salesman before becoming one of the biggest Nazi collaborators in US history
infowars.com/the-bush-nazi-connection-exposed/
>Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.Prescott Bush
theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Attached: 7F11C81C-5FFF-45A9-9B9E-836CAC6C6A34.png (549x616, 374K)

Kek

Attached: received_1716260235120584.jpg (1189x1717, 267K)

Why is this picture touted by the media as showing Merkel in charge when Macron is the one speaking and holding Trump's attention?

It's a position of "closed off".
It's not defensive, it's not aggressive; not inherently. It's just a closed off attitude.
It's a single snapshot of a situation, where the reporters undoubtedly took hundreds, if not thousands of photos that day, and this was the one Pic they had by which to try and spin it so Merkel looks stronk and Trump looks "bad".
For me though, the picture looks like she's upset and he's laughing to himself, with arms crossed communicating "deal with it cunt".

fpbp

>Why is this picture touted by the media
Didn’t you get the memo? Whatever media says it’s opposite is true

Attached: 5C830CB3-17EA-4ED8-AC59-E7C3047B1314.jpg (548x487, 67K)

>tfw you realize the ones controlling the narrative are trapped in their created narrative because they can't even acknowledge even slightly the perspective trick in play they themselves are using because to do so would bring up more questions until the narrative collapses

Literally leaning on his every word.

>I'm just telling you why so many people think it makes him look bad
no one thinks it makes him look bad, shill. It obviously makes him appear very powerful, which is why kikes like you are on Jow Forums spreading the disinformation that any significant number of people view it otherwise.

It's a photo op.
Plot twist... they're all in it together.

Its not a problem at all provided you are okay with upsetting all your allies.

I agree. His look is incredibly smug.

I love Abe's reaction in both of these images. He really gives 0 fucks.

Trump was holding court.
MAGA

He does not, it's the (((media))) who's portraying it like that.

The "So What?" face of Trump there is a historic piece of art.