Does Jow Forums support free speech?

you realize people will use it against you

Attached: E3 Wolfenstein post.png (274x460, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/28/our-imbecilic-constitution/
nytimes.com/2018/06/04/opinion/after-masterpiece-its-time-to-change-the-constitution.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zIgWdjnBFSE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes and yes
Doesn't mean we can't use ours to criticize theirs though

new game its funny to me
its on the fucking 80s
40 years after the war ended, at this point they are just sore fucking losers and anoying everybody else.

>does Jow Forums support free speech?
sure we do, right after we murder everyone who isnt white. why do people hate us again?

This. I don't care what the subject is, whether I agree or disagree. Free speech is fundamental. No ones thoughts or words should EVER be censored in ANY circumstance.

Yes, but only if absolutely everyone gets to use it with no exceptions.

White ethnostate =/= genocide. The Earth is a big planet, there is plenty of room for non-whites to stay in their own dystopias

>you realize people will use it against you
So? I want to be proven wrong if I am wrong, faggot.

This is what SJW and new age leftists don't understand. People on the right and even in the center are open to changing ideals with proven information. Being wrong isn't a bad thing, you should be happy to learn more about the universe around you. These fucks are so afraid of being wrong they try to warp reality to fit their view and its fucking toxic.

>having free speech means you get to physically assault people for no reason

Attached: 1528544525256.png (282x179, 4K)

Before you remove the freedom of speech you have to remove guns from circulation. Because if you take away peoples ability to say how they feel and voice their disagreements safely then they will employ violence to make you listen and guarantee their safety. The only way your schemes to remove either the 1st or 2nd amendment will result in civil war in the end. So please think harder about your position before you make your mistakes.

>The only way your schemes to remove either the 1st or 2nd amendment

already working on it, goy

campaignstops.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/05/28/our-imbecilic-constitution/

nytimes.com/2018/06/04/opinion/after-masterpiece-its-time-to-change-the-constitution.html

I am a citizen. I also happen to be non-white. I pay my taxes and do not commit any crime, I live as any other law abiding white would. To kick me out you would gave to change the whole legal structure of a country to gain power over me, to discriminate against me and excommunicate me from my citizenship based solely on my skin color.

I am not a violent man, I support your freedom of speech, but I fucking swear if you try to take my rights away, I will nail you to a frame by the balls.

Attached: screen-shot-2017-02-23-at-1-24-44-pm.png (350x350, 142K)

I do, and I will fight for everyone and anyone's right to it. Even if I disagree with what they say. The right to speak freely and without censor is more important than whether or not I agree with the message.

According to factual statistics, jews are a bigger threat to public safety than nazis, aryan brotherhood and KKK combined.

Attached: 1528650937368 (4).jpg (852x805, 221K)

Didnt the last game fail in terms of sales verse production cost?

They can keep pumping these games out every year and half of no one plays them it just show that people dont care and it will barely get into the public consciousness

Am I the only one willing to admit I don't support free speech?

Supporting freedom of speech is cuckolding because none of our enemies have ever supported freedom of speech for us. I want everything the left has ever done to us returned in kind and with no empathy whatsoever.

No shit. That's why the left hates it - if everyone's free to criticize every idea, bad ideas like muh 70 genders and muh refugees get fucking shut down and the people proposing them humiliated. That's why leftism is only popular online in places that're heavily censored.

Up until modern times, good ideas beat out bad ideas, regardless of the consequences for the people who had the bad ideas. In modern times, the left has learned to protect their inferior ideas with social engineering and ostracism, and they did it so well that they actually got control of society. The only thing they're afraid of is everybody speaking their mind without fear of the consequences; their marxist bullshit would crumble in a day.

>Supporting freedom of speech is cuckolding because none of our enemies have ever supported freedom of speech for us.

I think I get what you're saying but I still support free speech for all, knowing that if they ever took over using the free speech we gave them they would remove our right to speak.

It's a sort of Paradox of Tolerance

who cares what deluded soi bois have to say

It's a tool that lets us sort out useful ideas from non-useful ones. Look how policing of speech crippled the Soviet Union in the 20th century. They would lock up scientists and engineers whose ideas went against those of the politically connected, and they (among plenty of other things) fucking starved tens of millions of their populace while choking out their own economy.

Censorship by /ourguy/ will always end up fucking us because censorship itself is detrimental to successful societies, not just who's doing it. It becomes impossible to get people opposed to blatantly disastrous courses of action when they're not allowed to learn about them. Of course exceptions for classified info or whatever, but overall censorship is dangerous to the people who use it. Seriously, just look at how fucking droolingly retarded and naive most leftists are. Guess how they got that way.

That's why you're going to lose forever.

Commies systematically butcher all political enemies, and they win, until they collapse because of full retard economics.

truth finds a way

Your nailing no one nigger because youll be hanging from a tree. And no you arent strong you arent a black warrior. You goin to get removed like everyone else

funny considering we have no free speech

>"golly gee how hypocritical of me to treat that nazi that poorly"

Said no one ever.

where can I get sfm videos of BJs wife and twin daughters servicing BBC?

It would be pretty funny to spam it

yes.

No I don't. My state, country and community are more important than me as an individual.

More than likely we would split existing territory.

>BJ's wife's twin daughters
So they're her daughters but not his?
Is this a my wife's son situation?

Fuck yea I do you fucking commie bitch

>it's totally okay to use violence to suppress political groups that are bad because they will use violence to suppress political groups they claim are bad

>That's why you're going to lose forever.

I know we might, but it's a cost we have to take.

I know we're VERY vunurable to subversion because of how our liberal our system is set up.

Commies have a right to speak too, just like the "Nazis"

I know this sounds stupid but as long as we can maintain our current system and prevent them from actually gaining power, we can keep our universal free speech.

>we must turn the other cheek and protect the commies in our midst because it gives me an enjoyable fedora tingle
Your are also of questionable value

Doesn't mean you can't advocate for it.

This.

There is currently an entire global system in place that is hellbent on subjugating me and others than look like me for NO REASON other than the color of our skin. And you expect me to be worried about people saying things I dont agree with.

Yeah , and i will use it against you , and you will use it against me ,and so on , THAT IS HOW FREE SPEECH WORKS , cunt.

The paradox of tolerance in that you must be intolerant of intolerance otherwise it will overtake your tolerant society isn't a thing. You can and should support the rights to free speech and if people try to use your free speech against you to push for restrictions on speech, you should use your free speech to debate and fight back. In the free market of ideas the best idea will win as long as you sell it.

>Your are also of questionable value

Why?

I like to consider myself a true liberal and I value free speech for all, even while knowing they don't.

>If a majority agree that violence and discrimination against a tiny minority is OK, then it is A-OK

Attached: 1528568326148.jpg (961x961, 73K)

You are naive and an enabler. People like you is why the left will always come back and win, and never receive a much needed de-nazification process.

You have to look at the whole picture. It is bad to allow commies to speak, but it is also bad to give the govt the power to ban speech it doesn't like.

Hence, it's a gamble either way.

>never receive a much needed de-nazification process.

Why would we do that?

Look at this, we allow "Nazis" to voice their views in the land of the free
youtube.com/watch?v=zIgWdjnBFSE

I don't know about you but in America we're classical liberals. Meaning we let everyone speak.

It's worked PERFECTLY so far up until recently when these neo-marxist leftist think they've won now and can start banning speech they don't like.

>Nigger being violent about things not being given to him.

(You) are just confirming stereotypes about niggers. Fuck off. Sincerely dirty slav.

Attached: Teens-react-DOOM-another-gun.png (853x391, 510K)

>one post by this ID
>"free speech is bad goy!"
>guaranteed replies

Every time. Nu-Jow Forums can't help themselves eating dat sweet sweet b8.

This this this this this this this this

Sure, they can make any game they want. It's my choice to fork over money for it or not. :)