Why do all the great authors of modern literature detest Trump?

Why do all the great authors of modern literature detest Trump?

Attached: 2018-06-11_14-32-00.png (1407x825, 495K)

And it's not just the literature too!

Attached: 2018-06-11_23-29-24.png (636x832, 599K)

Psst. You forgot to change your flag to a meme flag before shilling.

>memeflag the post

Why am I not surprised someone who posts from under a nazi flag is retarded

Attached: 2018-06-11_23-35-33.png (635x336, 44K)

There is no great modern literature so there can't be great modern literature authors.

Attached: 4bf6699a1d788fa9f95f11003a8af51a.jpg (1280x1920, 235K)

bump, i am not trolling, I genuinely don't understand

why isn't their class split 50-50 like the rest of the us population?

Attached: 1528733965066.png (617x546, 360K)

Literally who?

>we are going to make this board hate Russians and love jews

shitposting on a russian flag wont do that moron

It’s a fascist flag and what a shitty shill slide thread remember everyone don’t respond to this thread you know what goes in all fields

Kojima is doing research for a Metal Gear type scenario involving Putin, Kim, and a power-mad rogue Trump locked in the cockpit of a rampaging Metal Gear mech with his finger on the button.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

you can tell the IQ is excessively low when someone attributes any decision the EPA makes, to be from the president directly. no you fucking retard, someone with some expertise decided to down grade asbestos. cali literally made the transmission of aids no big deal, so where were all the faggots crying about that? right, they weren't because only weirdos wouldn't scream about aids while thinking the president is making choices for the EPA.

and the answer to your question is that "modern literature" is total shit

I 100% guarantee non of those "autors" even wrote their own book, they are just a name and a face, their opinions are worth even less than those of hollywood shills

>starbucks ups the prices

ITS DRUMPF'S FAULT!

no, this shitty psyops must be exposed

MODS AUTOSAGE SHILL THREADS WHEN EXPOSED, THEIR RETARDED "OPERATION" INVOLVES THE SITE'S ADMINS

Troll, and most likely a samefag seeing how you both jump to the same conclusion with zero arguments.

filtered

Asbestos is still used in brakepads and clutch pressure plates on cars but nobody says word one about that

>Why do all the great authors of modern literature detest Trump?
because hes a fuckin moron?

>why does the social elite conform to the established narratives

They are not the greatest pieces of literature. You wont figure out what that was for decades.

Imbecile

liberal idiots would never care to know that

Ive come up with an effective filter, not every trump supporter is smart, but all those "anti trump" people are 100% retarded and should be discarded from society, no exceptions

its clear evidence of not having a functional brain

like I said, I am not saying all Trump supporters are smart, but ALL the anti indeed ARE retarded

>Great authors
>Modern
Lol

"all the great authors" of modern literature are kikes or crypto-kikes

The literature community is a circle jerk. It is based in New York City they all go to the same parties and drone on about the same things. They are in a bubble.

>Fascists and nazis are totally different!!111 Fascists are good guys!1111

Yeah, tell that to 27 million of russian men and women that they killed because they didn't like the form of their skulls

>great authors of modern literature
Pick one

i can smell the jew in you, thru the screen

>asbestos

What more is there to know?

Your point falls of deaf ears, with all of the wannabe Neo-Nazi SS stormtroopers on Jow Forums, who would probably be the first to go in the oven if they found themselves in Nazi Germany.

Reading is for faggots.