I need a new pistol and rifle

I moved to the u.s. from britanistan and I had to leave behind my straight pull rifle and my pistol as I was too lazy to fill out the 500+ pages paperwork.

I have gotten my voters registration and now I need.a decent firearm set to become a proud citizen of the u.s.a

What is Jow Forums approved semi auto rifle and pistol?

Attached: 1527383840083.jpg (886x945, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gun.laws.com/state-gun-laws/new-hampshire-gun-laws
nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/new-hampshire/
gunbroker.com/item/774114767
beretta.com/en-us/m9a3-black/
youtube.com/watch?v=vAs9EHtKfVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Help American men!
Hear this cry from britania, help me defend myself

AR-15 and a 1911 for full 'murrican citizenship.

Colt 6920 and a S&W M&P in the size and caliber of your choice. I recommend a Shield or Compact model so it can serve double duty as a home defense/carry gun.

Add in a good shotgun and you’ve got a really well rounded start to your collection.

how did you arrange the greencard m8?

Sig Sauer p226
Sig Sauer M400 AR15
Done.

/thread

this

Sig a shit

That Jew Cohen that ruined Kimber is the same one running Sig into the ground right now

Buy an off the shelf AR15 and a handgun in 9mm you can comfortably conceal carry.

Duel desert eagles like this.

Attached: desert-eagle-custom-pistol-grips-dixie-1.jpg (800x800, 112K)

Right. Keep telling yourself that.

Ask Jow Forums, retard

>1911

Don't buy this. .45s are a fucking meme. Get a Smith and Wesson M&P in 9mm for your concealed carry fun.

>unironically this

fuck that jewish trash, you can trhwot he stars and bars on it all you want, it's still kike garbage

i need a bigger weenis

Attached: soldier.jpg (524x604, 116K)

What I got:
Rifle: bushmaster ar15
Shotgun: semi auto mosberg
Hand gun: glock gen 3

I'll be over myself in a few weeks, would also like to know how to go about getting a gun ASAP, I'll be moving to New Hampshire, anyone who knows the gun laws there for new citizens?

Glock or Walther for the pistol.
lots of options for the rifle. AR-15 is the most popular weapon in America for a reason. Depends on your budget really

Is that why every gun Sig releases is either a total marketing flop or an engineering failure?

320’s that go off when dropped, 365’s with a myriad of reliability and metallurgy issues, etc.

With the exception of the classic, metal framed guns, everything Sig makes is junk

Henry Big Boy and Ruger Vaquero

Depends on you. I carry a fns-40 and a .38 snubby colt. Do you prefer to carry appendix or hip?IWB or OWB?Do you want a fbi tilt or a straight pull? Under shoulder a possibility also.What line of work are you in?

Like I said, you non reading faggot, p226 and M400.

At no time did I mention anything else.

If you'd like someone to read this or my original post back to you, either call someone or try text to speech.

Start off with a 12 or 20 gauge pump shotgun, Remington or Mossberg. They're easy to buy, and easy to use. And that sound the shotgun makes when you pump in a round to the chamber will freeze anyone close enough to hear.

Get some buckshot to go with the gun and you're set for initial home defense w/o spending tons of money.

AR15 is a requirement. 1911 is a homosex meme. Look at a Ruger GP100 for a nice home defense revolver.

Concealed carry is a topic worth hours of discussion.

New Hampsire is pretty good for gun owners, redcoat. Best you read up. And welcome.
gun.laws.com/state-gun-laws/new-hampshire-gun-laws
nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/new-hampshire/

NH is a dump you should move to Vermont!

Gun: Walther Polizeipistole Kriminalmodell

Semi automatic rifle: Walther Gewehr 43

Attached: Gewehr 43.jpg (1920x843, 147K)

The M400 isn’t one of their classic guns, fuck stick.

Furthermore, even their classic lineup is now having issues. The New Jersey State Police sued Sig last year because the company sold them P229’s that just wouldn’t fucking work. Even Sig couldn’t make the pieces of shit run.

But go ahead, spend your moms hard earned money on trash. I was just trying to help OP.

be gta playing
yea cool i got me a desert eagle8
gets shot to shit because to slow to 1pop everyone off
lol
even in games it's trash

just my good old beretta i know by hearth like i build it myself for me thankyou

I've got one of these. More trouble than they're worth honestly

Not a single cz-75 recommendation? Thread is full of fags

I give a fuck if it's a classic gun. M400 runs perfect for someone asking for suggestions.

Also, I can link the text to speech if you haven't been able to reach anyone by phone...but I never said p229. Maybe you're confused on the shapes of different numerals? p226.

Maybe you've taken too many hits off your buddy's exhaust while he was "rolling coal" through the sippy hole?

He's a redcoat. We gotta bring him in easy.

Noguns nigger

Attached: D4A520FF-0651-4934-955D-CB07DCBA4C8B.jpg (236x213, 15K)

Start with any of these
Pistol: Glock, S&W M&P, Ruger GP101, CZ75, 1911, Borwning Hi-Power
Shotgun: Mossberg 500 8 shot riot shotgun, Remington 870
Rifle: AR-15, AK-47, Marlin 30-30, M1A

Thank you burgerfren

:) but I have a good job ofer there, and family, but who knows what the future holds

decent comeback. 8/10

SCAR L and HK USP

Basic AR-15 and a Glock 19.

M&P Shield in 9mm single stack for concealed carry.

Get a springfield saint, if you like ar15s anyway, it's easily one of the best for its price

Look up cheap military surplus rifles if you're into bolt actions. Or if you're wanting a semi auto with mags then you can make your own AR 15 for a total of 500 bucks. I'm more into AKMs but I have both. As for pistols, that's something you really want to figure out for yourself, especially if you want to carry one concealed because it has to feel right for you. If you just want one from home, get one in 9mm or something larger and make sure it's a double single action with a hammer (ie fuck glock and striker fire guns in general).

I changed my mind. You'll be a an adopted burger soon, and in America anything worth doing is worth over-doing. Go for the RPD - I've actually got one of these. Tons of funs to shoot and no one at the range will make fun of your accent afterwards.

gunbroker.com/item/774114767

Attached: rpd.jpg (567x425, 78K)

I have the canik fc shark which is a great Turkish clone of the CZ and it's cheaper. It even fits CZ mags

AR15 & 6 shot .357 revolver & 1911 or glock based on preference

I have a mini-14 with folding stock and a Colt .45 officer model. (1911 style). For home protection I have a Savage Arms Stevens 320 (cheap tactical 12 guage), and a Dan Wesson .357. Revolvers are good for home protection, and .357 hydra-shock is a badass round. I also have an M1A for long range shooting (.308 caliber)

Me, I like to know the mother fucker is gonna work. I'd go with the .38

Attached: Ralphiesopranos.jpg (353x316, 24K)

How did you move to America? i want to do it but don't know what the requirements are in regards to work and finances - cant be that hard if broke ass niggers and spics do it so easily, surely? like if i make, say, 50k from the next crypto bull run could i just book a one way flight to the land of the free?

For your first rifle, it has to be an AR-15.

People outside of the "gun culture" misunderstand the AR. It's popularity doesn't have to do with it "looking badass", it has to do with the fact that it is a nearly perfect platform. That's why when you go to a gun shop you'll see one rifle, one bolt action, and about a dozen AR's. The best product rises to the top.

get a police retired .40 cal - extremely cheap gun, ballistics are closer to a .45 than a 9mm, with better penetration than both, and recoil is closer to the 9mm. Ammo is pennies more per round than a 9mm, and is nearly as available.

> really well rounded start to your collection.
lol, adding any gun to your home INCREASES your chance of weapon-related death overall

> increases chance of "weapon-related death"
>can't have "weapon-related death" without a weapon, by definition
you fucking retard.

all depends on what state you live in.

one of each. side arm, shotgun, rifle.

Congrats on managing to immigrate here, bud. You're probably one of those Brits I've seen on here in the past fantasizing about moving to America and enjoying freedoms.
>I had to leave behind my straight pull rifle and my pistol
A neutered rifle and a .22 pistol with a coat hanger attached to it, you mean? You're better off without.
>What is Jow Forums approved semi auto rifle and pistol?
Well, I just bought my first AR-15 the other day. Haven't shot it yet, but it's built from quality parts and came with a:
>rail (lets you attach all sorts of crazy shit to it)
>sling
>foregrip w/ a built-in laser and flashlight
>flash hider
>replica Trijicon ACOG (real ones typically go for $1,200 or more)
>9 magazines and around 300 rounds
>cleaning kit, bore snake, and possibly other stuff i'm forgetting
I paid $600. Granted, that was a private sale, but you can easily pay under $1k for a decent setup and ammo if you know where to look.
As for a handgun, Glocks are ugly but dependable. Just avoid trash brands like Hi Point and Taurus.

Yes but some deaths are preferred to your own.

>1911
Take a nap grandpa

I am a survivalist so I have the more practical guarantee to work rifles. Bolt & Lever action rifles for me are great. The Lever is 30-30 Marlin 336 and the Bolt is 7.62x39 Ruger American

Attached: F22531A5-8E22-4AB2-ABEB-02B3F5D637B2.jpg (1737x2171, 546K)

Can't do better than an HK45 compact. Plus it's made in my old hometown of Columbus, GA.

Attached: IMG_20180611_135144_01.jpg (1080x799, 349K)

Get a few great surplus guns. Forget about nice, new and shiny. Get guns that have done service but still have decades worth of life yet. An old Beretta 92, a Beretta 84bb for carry, some old pump shotgun and then an AR or AK variant. Oh and a marlin or ruger 22.

You should ask Jow Forums.

But since you asked here I'll tell you to get a Beretta 92 Vertec.

Attached: Beretta 92 Vertec Inox.png (840x560, 264K)

Is that stainless? Stainless is so 1980s

I had a cz.

You could get the M9A3, its actually a better gun and it comes in black or tan. Its also a little pricier.

beretta.com/en-us/m9a3-black/

I recommended the Vertec because it has thinner grips than the standard 92 which gives you a better grip unless you have giant hands and because it has a rail that you can mount a light on if you want. The M9A3 also has the thinner grips and the rail.

Attached: m9a3black_zoom001.png (840x558, 267K)

dont be a fucking pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=vAs9EHtKfVc

Ar15 or ak47
HK VP9

Attached: hk_vp_9_F.jpg (1000x665, 783K)

XDM45 and a DPMS AR15.

Will do. Do you guys still have those trigger cranks you can put in the trigger guard?

Fuck all that.
Stimulate the economy and get first rate gear that wont fail.
Surplus is for poorfags.

Why would you guys want Jon McClaines gun?
Its massive and doesnt even come in 45.
Its also as expensive as a Glock or HK and nowhere near as good.

It's paperwork. I just sold everything. Almost got detained because I said nigger on my way out.

Get out of my thread israel!

Where in the UK are you from?
>football fwend

No guns go home.

why

Get a decent Smith wheelgun and a 1911. An AR or your choice, but get one in 30Caliber like a .300AAC or a 7.62 variant. Non-SS109/M855 .223 have pretty poor terminal ballistics.

Attached: High Pair.jpg (1641x923, 155K)

You can make plenty of dirt fly on semi but I'm sure you could find an ATF legal trigger attachment if you look around a bit.

what are revolvers good for? They seem a pain in the ass to reload.

Gunsmith and longtime Jow Forumsfaggot here
For a carry gun consider the following:
Glock 17 or 19
S&W M&P
HK USP
HK VP9
HK P30
HK P2000
FNH FNS
SIGSAUER has some new polymer carry guns as well but I'm not a fan. Still the P266 and 229 are solid. Older W.German P226s are still everywhere on the market, and they're fantastic value.

If you want a smaller sub compact then look into a Glock 26, 43, maybe even a 42. I don't wholly endorse .380, but it'll still kill people dead. The S&W M&P Shield is one of my main staples for sales.
I am a bit of an HK fanboy personally, they make some of my favorite handguns over all, though they tend to be lacking compared to Glock when it comes to mag capacity by a couple rounds. SIG factory mags are in line with HK, but you can get higher capacity Mecgar mags so thats worth keeping in mind too.

For a rifle your bone stock AR15 and any one of the numerous AK variants is the way to go. CMMG, S&W, BCM, Daniel Defense for ARs are some of the biggest sellers you'll find in your average gun shops.
For AKs you'll see WASR 10/63s, NPAP/OPAPs, Tantals, not many Saigas around these days, but you still find Arsenal stamped rifles pretty frequently.

For an entry level AR or AK you're looking at spending in the range of $550~ depending on the market in your area.
Hope that helps. God Bless America.

I like you