Trump Wall

What is the current state of the Trump Wall?

Trump is saying it's being built.
CNN is claiming it's not actually being built, they're only "replacing the old wall"... I wonder what they're replacing it with CNN.

But either way, I can't find any visual confirmation (photos? youtube videos?) of the supposed construction in progress.
Can Jow Forums help out?

Attached: trump-border-walls-04-ap-jc-180313_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HZaYHCBfVqI#t=11m55s
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/10/trumps-new-border-wall-resembles-fence-constructed-under-obama-that-illegal-aliens-recently-hopped-over/
foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/21/trump-border-wall-crowdfunding-possible-under-tennessee-lawmakers-trust-fund-bill.html
black.house.gov/sites/black.house.gov/files/documents/Border Wall Trust Fund Act.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

From what I can tell he picked this "see-through" model of the wall. Is that what's being built?

Attached: rtx3hvzb.jpg (2000x1000, 269K)

And from what I understand he's been able to secure 1.6 billion out of the requested 25 for construction. Has that been confirmed?

This is the only photo I found that shows the actual new wall under construction. Is there anything else?

Attached: border-wall-mexico-us-_490b7f5b3a8042b05d64466931cbda9a.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1500x1000, 249K)

Nevermind, this seems to be a wall upgrade that was already planned before Trump (pic, according to Breitbart at least).
So what's up with the actual wall?

Attached: AP_17089806826487.jpg (1280x853, 202K)

Actually it might be one of the two. But more likely right one because he said it should have "that round thing on top".

Attached: 1510853806.jpg (2400x1703, 972K)

Is nobody interested in this? I thought you guys really wanted the wall.

Oh well, I'm just going to dump some more related stuff I found. Here's a map of existing fences and gaps.

Attached: _93895486_us_mexico_border_wall.png.jpg (624x461, 41K)

I think you cannot bump your own thread.
I'll help out though. Would also like to know.

Attached: 1526606503085.jpg (711x633, 43K)

Thank you fren. I did not know that. I haven't been on Jow Forums in ages. Used to be possible at least.

I think he should go with the second green checkmark in

I'm guessing that too.
Here he said the round thing on top needs to be as big as possible:
youtube.com/watch?v=HZaYHCBfVqI#t=11m55s (11:55)

Haven't seen this one. Thanks! I think the board is getting overrun by Reddit. Will do my best to help keep this bumped.

Attached: Dudley Do-Right.jpg (320x320, 35K)

Blah, news won't pan over to show the fence they are talking about. I think we'll get one built like he wants it. It's Trump, he WILL find a way to get it done!

Attached: FS51.png (1365x622, 73K)

Apparently that's not Trump's wall.
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/04/10/trumps-new-border-wall-resembles-fence-constructed-under-obama-that-illegal-aliens-recently-hopped-over/

>A worker welds a new fence between the Anapra neighborhood of Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, and Sunland Park, New Mexico, Thursday, March 30, 2017. The top three feet or so of the fence, which was planned and started before President Donald Trump’s election, are a solid panel of oxidized steel.

Not exactly the unscalable wall we were promised, but its better than nothing I guess.

Attached: Bump.gif (390x260, 34K)

He needs to ensure the funding. Once that's done it will likely go up really fast (might only take months to construct the entire length).

Anyway apparently he's proposing crowdfunding it to speed things up:
foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/21/trump-border-wall-crowdfunding-possible-under-tennessee-lawmakers-trust-fund-bill.html

Crowdfunding would be the way to go. Congress isn't going to give him the funding because so many hate him. So sad, they give up protection to the constituents because of their feelings toward one man.

Attached: FS18.png (1365x623, 275K)

Found it: black.house.gov/sites/black.house.gov/files/documents/Border Wall Trust Fund Act.pdf

Looks like the wall will get its own website.

Attached: 136146174161.png (1003x878, 110K)

Fuck them. He will get reelected when people see a wall. Period.
Who knows he might even reward the people who crowdfunded the wall with funds extracted from mexico kek.

I would have expected seeing photos with like 20 people, construction cranes, the whole bang. This is a little underwhelming, one guy on a stepladder.

Attached: hecc81rika-marticc81nez-prado2.jpg (838x559, 74K)

See That's not his wall. Apparently that one is smaller and was already planned before Trump's election.

oh wow! Did they even vote on this bill? We get more people aware of it! Sorry, I gtg. Life duty calls. I'll send this out via twitter later tonight. Public pressure should help it move along faster. Thanks for all the info. You're awesome!

Attached: FS90.png (1365x621, 667K)

But it does look similar to I'm not sure where in the pipeline the bill is now. Need to find that out.
Anyway thanks for the bumps and have a great day!

One last bump on my way out.

Attached: border-wall-mexico-trump.jpg (963x523, 98K)