FOX NEWS HAS OFFICIALLY NAMED THE JEW

MASSIVE ARTICLE CALLING OUT ORTHODOX JEWS FOR KIKERY
>all rely on welfare state
>anti american school system
>Yiddish
>bris (bloodsucking)

GET IN HERE NOWWWW!!!!!!
>countdown to public apology

foxnews.com/us/2018/06/11/insular-hasidic-jews-struggle-to-preserve-customs-as-legal-and-social-pressures-build.html
foxnews.com/us/2018/06/11/insular-hasidic-jews-struggle-to-preserve-customs-as-legal-and-social-pressures-build.html

Attached: 9756A53F-2EC6-40E6-BA31-9E41FBEEC2C0.png (1125x2436, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.lohud.com/amp/95369994
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/orthodox-jews-set-sights-on-n-j-town-and-angry-residents-resist
forward.com/news/breaking-news/346390/new-jersey-town-wants-probe-of-lakewood-ultra-orthodox-blockbusting/
nj1015.com/report-six-more-arrested-in-lakewood-on-fraud-charges/
nj1015.com/8-lakewood-millionaires-were-welfare-cheats-more-arrests-coming-officials-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is a sad attempt to normalize most Jews by pointing at the most easily identified group of kikes and saying "Wow, aren't *they* weird?"

Those are the jews who believe the creation of Israel violates their pact with G_d, get it? They are anti-zionist jews. Just more zionist garbage and you goys will eat it up because you are chattel.

I' ve said many time, Orthodox Jews are not a problem. There maybe a ton of valid stereotypes for them but there are for everyone really.

they are annoying trash pickers

They smell and fight each other all the time. Try spending 13hrs on a plane next to 30 of them

Fox News has just committed suicide by shotgun blast to the back of the head

Aren't these the hyper religious Jews that do all their weird kikey satanic shit?

Attached: 1526876826004.jpg (558x761, 131K)

>Wow, aren't *they* weird?"
they are weird.

Non religious Jews are “normalized”.

With an intermarriage rate of 79% among non religious Jews, they’re the most assimilated non white ethnic group in the USA.

Hell, calling Ashkenazi Jews non white is even a stretch.

Attached: 929CF008-5D95-4082-AA90-44BAD19633F9.png (750x1334, 281K)

Hasidic ones are Amish level weird tho

I live in NY with hasidic jews all around me

whats the difference from Orthodox and this Hasidic jew?

Attached: Lookwell.jpg (700x380, 86K)

Coming from downstate NY and yeah, hassids/Orthodox Jews are a completely different beast from the average globalist kikery that pol is actually concerned with

This. They can be obnoxious, but at least they fight against leftist garbage and vote Republican. They don’t like multiculturalism, and they stay in their own communities. If all Jews were like that, then the world would be a better place. They’re not the problem any of us care about for the most part.

Am I correct in thinking that they all refuse to work but the government gives them benifits because it'd be racist not to?

They are welfare leeches you retarded faggot. Worse than niggers.

wrong Paco, its 2 different caliber handgun shots

I don’t know the details, but Kushner is an Orthodox Jew. The Orthodox ones are conservative, but aren’t as insular and Amish-like as the Hasidic ones.

>Find in page "bris"
>No results
OP is a faggot

They're awful in their own way but on a very practical day to day level and not in a fuck up the world through globalization over the decades kind of way

That’s not what “naming the Jew” means.

They do a lot of things, including:
>Living dozens to a single house so they can claim the residence is a place of worship, get a tax break
>Moving into a neighborhood, their presence drives down property values worse than niggers, more hassids move in
>Elect their own to school board, defund the entire program (since they all go to religious school anyway)
>No extracurriculars, teams, or anything like that
>Become a large enough voting bloc that local politicians must cater to them or lose the election (they all vote 99.9% the same)

Among other things. Let that stew for a couple decades and they quite literally take over entire towns. Drive through them and you feel like you're in some backwater Eastern European shit hole. I delivered pizzas in high school and would occasionally get calls to the few remaining black families that were too poor to leave the area. I actually felt and still feel really bad for them. But driving down the street and ALL the hassids are out just... walking. And they stare at you. And you know you're not welcome there.

how is this naming the Jew?
fuck off lugenpresse.

Attached: fox zionist.jpg (718x621, 156K)

Hey Jon

amp.lohud.com/amp/95369994

Checking my own trips thank you very much

fox is 100% kike owned
they are just as bad as cnn

>t-those aren't b-bad ones
they are literally the ONLY reason for ANY so-called "settlements" in israel and the biggest supporters of netanyahu
>anti-zionist
not in a million fucking years you shilling little fuck

ITT: (((shills a-shilling for shekels shittily)))

seeing all the slimy attempts to divert attention from these filthy lying sacks of fuck really pisses me off
and quite simply hardens my anger against them
they suck at being human
don't even bother trying to prove me wrong, because you can't prove that lies are truth
ever

Attached: 3294832.jpg (462x618, 194K)

Its funny when I tell my friends I hate Fox news and they think we hate Fox for the same reasons. Also notice how Tucker isnt in this picture. Hes the only good thing to come from Fox.

Thread should have ended with this post

if you can't post anything intelligent go back to r/erdit

they live off of welfare and curse everything in existence

These are the types of people that truly feel the "goyim" are cattle, the types of people who study the Talmud. They are fundamentalist, just like Jihadists and other Islamist retards.

Their "religion" is literally just ritual sacrifice and extreme snobbery. They screw black prostitutes in public, not as a fetish, but because in their too-clever-by-half minds, blacks are not people, therefore it "doesn't count." They tricked an upstate New York municipality into building an entire subdivision of mcmansions for them, on the understanding that they would pay or at least offset the cost: then they claimed the residences were religious offices. They collect welfare despite being healthy and able to work, because it gives them more time to "study" Talmud. The bitterest anti-Semitism you will ever read is from normal Jews who have to deal with Satmars, Williamsburgers, Haredim and the pests of Kiryas Yoel.

Orthodox Jews Set Sights on N.J. Town and Angry Residents Resist

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-03-14/orthodox-jews-set-sights-on-n-j-town-and-angry-residents-resist

New Jersey Town Wants Probe of Lakewood Ultra-Orthodox ‘Blockbusting’

forward.com/news/breaking-news/346390/new-jersey-town-wants-probe-of-lakewood-ultra-orthodox-blockbusting/
Some of those arrested had $1 million-plus incomes, authorities have said.
nj1015.com/report-six-more-arrested-in-lakewood-on-fraud-charges/
nj1015.com/8-lakewood-millionaires-were-welfare-cheats-more-arrests-coming-officials-say/

Amish don’t go around sticking their noses into other people’s business though

Secular kike lawyers milking their own tribe for shekels? The world parasite reveals itself yet again. And yet again, we do nothing for social hygiene

Attached: 20180427_215611.jpg (1440x2087, 842K)

Fox News is for old people with hate in their hearts.

If only Christians would act like Christians...

Based

>conservative Jews are based goy-err.. guys!

I want r/the_donald TO LEAVE

jpfo.org

This is a distraction from the athiestic ones, who are far more insidious. Even the kikes who post here try that one.