Italy appreciated thread

>"Basta. Salvare le vite è un dovere, trasformare l'Italia in un enorme campo profughi no. L'Italia ha smesso di chinare il capo e di ubbidire, stavolta C'è chi dice no.#chiudiamoiporti
- Interior Minister Matteo Salvini"

"Enough. To save lives is a duty, to transform Italy into an enormous refugee camp, no. Italy has quit bowing its head and obeying, this time there are those who say no. #Weclosetheports"

Attached: map_italy.jpg (242x242, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/days-like-these-1106802.html
youtube.com/watch?v=A0yxfVFDD-0
youtube.com/watch?v=VrB-8RaRotM
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs_of_Otranto
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Italy is the country where intelligence created the notion of the State. The Roman Empire is a great political creation, the greatest of all. The Italian people's musical sense, its liking for harmonious proportions, the beauty of its race!

>"The magic of Florence and Rome, of Ravenna, Siena, Perugia! Tuscany and Umbria, how lovely they are! The smallest palazzo in Florence or Rome is worth more than all of Windsor Castle. If the English destroy anything in Florence or Rome, it will be a crime. In Moscow, it wouldn't do any great harm; nor in Berlin, unfortunately.

-Adolph Hitler

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/days-like-these-1106802.html

youtube.com/watch?v=A0yxfVFDD-0

Attached: Animation_Roman_Maniple_Warfare.jpg (770x436, 96K)

You pasta bros have a pretty great national anthem. It’s half the reason to root for Ferrari.

Attached: 14AB625C-B6D2-44EA-A9E3-DA5B8E1581E6.jpg (3388x2571, 984K)

>Soros wants to destroy this

Attached: manarola-italy-GettyImages-520953305.jpg (2048x1536, 824K)

>Migrants, Salvini: we close the ports. In your opinion is a viable solution?
>74% yes
>26% no

Attached: skytg24.jpg (635x453, 206K)

Skytg24 realized that the survey went in the wrong direction

>[open survey not based on a scientifically elaborated sample]

Attached: skytg24.jpg (635x142, 63K)

the bersaglieri are aesthetic af

youtube.com/watch?v=VrB-8RaRotM

Attached: bersaglieri-fanfara-bedizzole-4.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

t. proceeds to attack Italy when we call out of his retarded world domination scheme

AHAHAHAHA

>it's not true if I don't like the results

Based dagos. Still not white though.

Italy sucks because it's full of italians, when I get my visa processed I'm leaving for australia.

Saiyans?

I teared up reading this, no homo

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martyrs_of_Otranto

>On 28 July 1480 an Ottoman force commanded by Gedik Ahmed Pasha, consisting of 90galleys, 40galiotsand other ships carrying a total of around 150 crew and 18,000 troops, landed beneath the walls of Otranto. The city strongly resisted the Ottoman assaults, but the garrison was unable to resist the bombardment for long. The garrison and all the townsfolk thus abandoned the main part of the city on 29 July, retreating into the citadel

>According to an accounts of the story chronicled by Giovanni Laggetto and Saverio de Marco (and presented by author Ted Byfield) the Turks promised clemency if the city capitulated but were informed that Otranto would never surrender. A second Turkish messenger sent to repeat the offer "was slain with arrows and an Otranto guardsman flung the keys of the city into the sea". At this the Ottoman artillery resumed the bombardment.

>A messenger was dispatched to see if King Ferdinand of Naples could send assistance. As time went on "Nearly seven-eights of Otranto's militia slipped over the city walls and fled."[6]The remaining fifty soldiers fought alongside the citizenry dumping boiling oil and water on Turks trying to scale the ramparts between the cannonades.

>On 11 August, after a 15-day siege, Gedik Ahmed ordered the final assault, which broke through the defenses and captured the citadel. When the walls were breached the Turks began fighting their way through the town. Upon reaching the cathedral "they found Archbishop Stefano AgricoloStefano Pendinelli, fully vested and crucifix in hand" awaiting them with Count Francesco Largo. "The archbishop was beheaded before the altar, his companions were sawn in half, and their accompanying priests were all murdered." After desecrating the Cathedral, they gathered the women and older children to be sold into Albanian slavery. Men over fifteen years old, small children, and infants, were slain.

Attached: 1528718067838m.jpg (1024x768, 197K)

hahahahaha

BASED ITALY

>still not white though
Insert 56% or less meme here

>According to some historical accounts, a total of 12,000 were killed and 5,000 enslaved, including victims from the territories of theSalentinepeninsula around the city.

>Eight hundred able-bodied men were told to convert to Islam or be slain. A tailor named Antonio Primaldi is said to have proclaimed "Now it is time for us to fight to save our souls for the Lord. And since he died on the cross for us, it is fitting that we should die for him."[6]To which those captives with him gave a loud cheer.

>On 14 August they were led to the Hill of Minerva (later renamed the Hill of Martyrs). There they were to be executed with Primaldi to be beheaded first. After the blade decapitated him "his body allegedly remaining stubbornly and astonishing upright on its feet. Not until all had been decapitated could the aghast executioners force Primaldi's corpse to lie prone."[6]Witnessing this, one Muslim executioner (whom the chroniclers say was an Ottoman officer called Bersabei) is said to have converted on the spot and been impaled immediately by his fellows for doing so.

>Germans on suicide watch
hope you get as many peaceful trucks as possible, Krauts

Ummm the borders are a little fucked up, the very north doesn't belong to Italy

You should try not losing the Great War next time

I feel like alot of people are missing the significance of this. Italy actually said i dont give a fuck about a boat of 600 refugees. They stood their ground while leftists howled. Then fucking malta did the same thing. this is amazing. this is a glimmer hope for europe. a flicker a twitch, to show she still has life

Have you tried not backstabbing for once?

About 1 year too late cuck

Attached: image.jpg (960x540, 100K)

thank you for this

pls get us out bro

Have you tried abiding to the original defensive pact we had whereas every Austrian territorial gain in the Balkans had to be followed by an equal concession of Italian-speaking areas of the empire to Italy instead of ignoring that clause altogether and starting an aggression war?

>concession of Italian-speaking Areas

Is that why you also took South-Tyrol? You know, an area full of non-italian speakers?

kemps hoam

>Is that why you also took South-Tyrol? You know, an area full of non-italian speakers?
No, we took it because that way we controlled all the Alpine passes leading into our country in order to dissuade you from ever trying to attack us, and so that we could attack you from a favorable position if needed. We had many times to learn that you cannot trust the Eternal Kraut, and we wouldn't let the occasion to give you some of your medicine just pass by

We have ourselves a jumper. Italy, i suppose you are aware that you owe us an apology.

Attached: sea.gif (577x565, 105K)

PLEASE DO IT

3 years too late
fuck spaghetti niggers

Luckily Juden is on the scene to talk him off the ledge

we were busy being stuck with a government we didn't vote, sorry

>Go to Sarajevo
>Get shot

>be German government
>announce to the whole world "refugees welcome!"
>menace to sanction countries that do not let illegal immigrants in
>send dozens of NG ships to act as a free ferry for all the nignogs that want to hitch a ride
>"hugh, fucking pastaniggers you are destroying the white race!!!"
And then people wonder why anti-German sentiment is growing

At least that's something we can agree on

>it's another Italy-Austria mutual tsundere episode

Attached: 170.jpg (937x726, 96K)

how old are you :D

chiudi bene la porta frocio

Austria BTFO, I'm amazed.

Attached: 1502802260522.jpg (568x666, 169K)

Disgusting. Are someone trolling them in the comments?

do a flip nigger

Ma vattene affanculo
Se non hai il cuore per sistemare il marcio dall'interno non meriti di essere italiano ne tantomeno di essere un cittadino di qualunque nazione sulla terra
Essere cittadino, comporta diritti, ma porcodio anche doveri, culo rotto

Go back to Africa.

Yet at the exact same time people are distracted by the 1 boat being blocked Italian Navy is out picking up Africans to ship back

I'm italian. I'm white.

Fight me nigger.

Attached: med vs nordcuck.jpg (5120x2880, 1.19M)

Fuck your gipsy african bracelet scamer country

>this confuses and enrages the Slav(e)oid

Attached: mappa_provincia_trieste.jpg (350x350, 31K)

slav women exist to satisfy the needs of the italian cock

Attached: polishi.png (426x536, 453K)

Bene. Fuori dalle balle, che di persone che odiano questo paese ed i suoi abitanti ne abbiamo fin troppe

Attached: Italy-migrant-crisis-detention-deportation-770305.jpg (590x350, 67K)

>tfw slav gf that goes all spaghetti if I ask her to cook for me

>this sends the Slav(e)oid into a feral rage

Attached: Gorizia_mappa.png (604x700, 178K)

Tfw you come in Italy and nobody knows how to drive

oh no NONONONO

Attached: btfo.png (304x599, 126K)

>mfw we weren't even at war with them
>mfw we did it just to fuck with the Schiavoni

Attached: 1528744316124.png (1928x1816, 32K)

Bounch of croats died, who cares

Attached: brize_of_freedom_handguns.png (1200x800, 442K)

SAGE
Racists pieces of shit

You are right, show the whole world that you aren't as racist as us and tell all the NGOs that refugees are welcome in Spain!

This.

After 8 visits, Italy have a special place in my heart. So good to see you finally awaken.