Is there anything wrong with sleeping with a sex worker?

Is there anything wrong with sleeping with a sex worker?

Girlfriend is out of town for the week and I have the money to do it easily. Don't see how it's cheating since it's just sex.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-6-11 TINA Eros Dancers and Strippers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.jpg (1310x875, 227K)

She's out getting banged why shouldn't you?

Then you should have no problem announcing your plans to your girl. Honesty is important in a relationship.

wrecked just like your gf's holes OP

kys.

Attached: 1528732122215.jpg (957x621, 71K)

Honesty is overrated

Just do it

slide thread, not politics

She's probably meeting her ex, Jamal for 'coffee' as we speak.

This is degenerate.

this

yea they all have AIDS or herpes. why would you want to catch that shit and die?

Unless you're actually rich, a good rule of thumb is never sleep with a hooker you can afford.

Those numbers

Attached: D7D4BCFA-739B-44A4-B272-9CB24E8F345F.jpg (584x535, 32K)

Enjoy paying for pussy thats been penetrated by countless drug induced hard ons. Whatever you do don't think about the warm moist hole that is excellent breeding ground for bacteria left by countless jamals and unwashed dick cheese

I have fucked hundred of prostitutes, threesomes included, pussy and ass eating included. I think of myself as quite the degenerate.

Never did I do it while in a relationship. Kys.

>pic related

Attached: (((conservatism))).jpg (675x637, 160K)

This... if you can afford her she is probably drug addicted and disease ridden.

relationships that last a few days don't count

>Is there anything wrong with sleeping with a sex worker?
Yes, you're scraping your cock against the residue of every cock that came before it. In the case of a prostitute, that's several hundred to several thousand cocks. So you've had thousands of transient cocks rub against yours you fag

>pussy and ass eating included

How many diseases do you have?

>ass eating
Tape worm and E. coli?

I don't think they're the type of people to care

Attached: romanians.webm (480x360, 2.45M)

Roma =/= Romanian though

Just get a massage and a handy. You’ll feel better about yourself.