Looks delicious.

>underdone fries
It's like watching someone spit on the flag

name of restaurant asap

>dandelions in the burger

Attached: image.jpg (800x551, 120K)

its rocket

>cheeseburgers and freedom fries aren't from America

ok canada your country gets no trade, ZERO trade.

Attached: 1476263025674.gif (482x800, 29K)

>eating off a board

Attached: letterman.jpg (1200x630, 90K)

>ingesting non vegan burgers
stay classy pol

Attached: 1528607555142.jpg (334x334, 88K)

Watch a bunch of euros get butthurt and tell you how the burger isn't really american because they invented it first, even though America has been the superior burger/fries maker for the last hundred years.

Russian shill detected. Every red-blooded American knows that fully cooked fries can be that color if the person frying them knew what they doing.

this looks like a very run-of-the-mill dutch hipster burger joint

you can get this shit everywhere now, on boards (naturally)

the mason jar is becoming widespread for drinking beer out of as well (in these types of restaurants)

lol this impresses the meme flag?

mods send this faggot to /bant

American food is better than the trash shit we eat here.

sorry my poor nation of 10 million people didnt beat you in the production of meat in a bun, you dumb fucking mutt

Attached: 1512187830462.png (376x309, 121K)

This

You are literally a söyboi if you wouldnt scarf that shit down in 5 minutes.

>America
>the superior fries maker

Attached: 1468935600805.gif (320x180, 3.52M)

9/10 would eat and give Burger Stamp of Approval

American food thread? Do y'all got hoagies over there?

Attached: hoagie-italian.jpg (500x248, 116K)

american """""cheese"""""
kek

>be french
>can't make fry

That's called a fucking sub you degenerate. Learn English.

>HAMBURGer
>FRENCH Fries

American cheese is customized for hamburgers. There are other cheeses for other applications. I like Tallegio on burgers too.

Those are Freedom Fries!

Well, I had to do something with the organic waste after I was done weeding the lawn.

Attached: McDonalds-Big-Texas-528.0.jpg (528x224, 30K)

How buttblasted would they be if I asked for a plate?

This

>meat bigger than the buns

JUST

>americanisation is ba-

Attached: fat_people_on_scooters_171.jpg (674x506, 203K)

>the hamburger, a ground meat patty between two slices of bread, was first created in America in 1900 by Louis Lassen, a Danish immigrant, owner of Louis' Lunch in New Haven, Connecticut.

It took American innovation to take a plain Hamburg steak and turn it into a delicious hamburger and only by adding two sesame seed buns.

also freedom fries =/= french fries which btw aren't even french!

any gastro-pub in Surrey

your food is quite literally the worst in europe

great literature has been written about your appalling cheese

now go hang your head in shame

thats rucola

What's wrong with hamburgers? I like making homemade hamburgers myself.

Attached: 1528474074722.jpg (460x460, 57K)

LOW TEST
T
E
S
T

that probably costs about £10-15 a burger

DANISH

>I like making homemade hamburgers myself.
You're a big guy

t. guy whose cuisine consists of meatpies, indian food and fish&chips

not in America, burgers at restaurants are surprisingly inexpensive. I'd estimate it's probably about $7-13.

-d. Counter meals were far superior to franchise food priced higher.

How can you eat all of that ?

They were literally invented on a boat in the middle of nowhere you stupid faggot jew

For those countries with shit standards of food,it can be an improvement

Burger>>>toast sandwich

-sed

You get off work and smoke some weed. Your hungry but you decide to just drink beer to hold you over. You smoke more weed. And then it hits you. The most insane killer munchies ever. That’s how. What are you 12 years old?

Okay, I'm really gonna spell this out for you. A BURGER is a kind of sandwich. A HAM-burger is a kind of burger sandwich that's made from ham. That's why we also have turkey burgers and veggie burgers. We can't help it that Germany decided to name an entire city after a juicy, imported sandwich. That doesn't give them ownership of the concept.

now if those were onion rings or skin on fries, it would be heaven

You only care about your stomach you fat idiots we don't need fatties on scooter on our streets

Its a dinner for two. You think thats a lot?

burger > hamburger

You only care about your stomach you fat idiots we don't need fatties on scooter in our streets

t. person who still lives in the 80s

Can confirm this is how i eat every meal

God bless america

For you.

the uk fattest place in the europe, well and truly little mexico

burger =/= an argument

sage

Exactly as it should be, user.

What do you eat nowadays then?

Attached: mcdonalds_hamburger_03.jpg (800x531, 54K)

Fries arnt french leaf.

XFD from that flag

oi u got a license for taht fish n chips m8

Attached: britfags.gif (300x300, 145K)

he's lying. 90% of our population eats everything you said regularly with no varience.

you put mayo on your fries because it's white, like your flag

Attached: american-flag-overlode.jpg (341x393, 40K)

If there is one reason to come to my wannabe country, it's for the best fries in the world. Hell, we think so little of ourselves we even marketed our most precious invention "french" fries. In fear of people not trusting "belgian" fries.

this guy gets it

What's wrong with mayo on fries? I never heard of such a thing till I moved to the midwest - it's pretty good.

For $1 that's a beautiful thing.

*salutes flag*

>european food
>americanization
fuck cuck brit, you dont have a liscence to post on the internet, drink bleach and die.

What's the problem here? The single is still their best burger. The bread to meat ratio with ketchup, a single pickle, and those little minced onions is a winning combination. Also, throw on some cheese.

When I visited English relatives in the 80's we usually had stuff like roast and puddings and mashed potatos and parsnips

>Burgers things .When you just serve the whole frying pan

You're wrong nigger. Amerilards did invent the burger. They may have faked the Moon landings and there were literally no eyewitnesses to confirm that the Wright brothers ever even built a plane, but the burger is their invention.

>Americanisation is ba-

Attached: 1523542638089.jpg (576x768, 170K)

Perfect burgers and perfect presentation. Buns are solid, will stand up to the grease. Burgers are thick, not pressed flat. Cheese is melted evenly across the surface of the burger. Good greens, looks like arugala. Excellent choice. Will add a little crunch and pepperiness to the burger. Fries are evenly sliced, and presented separate from the burger so that they are not touching.

These are good burgers. Whoever made them is an American either in truth or in spirit.

>A literal leaf tier reply
Day of rake soon

The burgers you can get at a restaurant are something else compared to those you get at a fast food chain. America has a rich gastronomy, its just sad multinational companies ruin that image.

Hamburgers are from America(even though it was made by a German immigrant)
Fries are from belgium

but this was made by a Brit so its likely more expensive.
American restaurants are generally cheaper than those in Europe even when you add a 20% tip

No. French fries are really a french invention.

Fully cooked fries look that color if they aren't fried in month-old filthy oil.

This frog knows his food.

Attached: 1525616072209.gif (500x281, 795K)

Looks nice but what's that green shit

Attached: 1527985207916.gif (500x500, 236K)

>If there is one reason to come to my wannabe country, it's for the best fries in the world. Hell, we think so little of ourselves we even marketed our most precious invention "french" fries. In fear of people not trusting "belgian" fries.
It's ok Belgium-bro, you still have awesome waffles!

>if they aren't fried in month-old filthy oil.
>oil
is this why you keep invading sand nigger country ?

Burgers dunno it's deep fried twice in beef grease.

get back in our nation already flemish fags.

slider thread

daily reminder a brit will win tour de france again this year

With a new electric motor ?
after an americunt won fews time being more doped than the whole netherland , who would give a fuck anymore ?

>Daily reminder you can't cook and you fucked both crêpe and waffle recipe doing your pancake

Attached: 1516315179618.jpg (680x497, 58K)

looks like arugula to me

Attached: 1496097142842.jpg (657x527, 38K)

Americans are subhumans with their degenerate culture BUT i'm jealous about their burger stores... all we have is mc donalds burger king and kfc and they're all pretty lame.... in n out or whatever it is called ha& always the nicest looking burger pics posted here .. i wish we had more burger diversity in germany

eh it makes sense for some things, like charcuterie, but a burger and fries are in their natural habitat in paper containers, the board is 10x overkill

Attached: dontmesswithczechas.png (888x788, 78K)

I was not talking about eating both the hamburgers and the fries but a hamburger and its fries

Degenerate, kys

You are literally a so᠌yboy if you wouldn't scarf that shit down in 5 minutes.

Attached: trump-hamburger-2.jpg (580x435, 282K)

Nah, we aren't that inbred