My Aryan lads

My Aryan lads ,

Daily reminder. The most brilliant way to fight All pervasive Kike Consciousness is by KRISHNA consciousness.
All Abrahamic religions hate Krishna for some ignorant reason.
God is the most hated person in existence.
It is true...He is hated even more than Kikes.

Then as far as damaḥ (self-control) is concerned, it is not only meant for other orders of religious society, but it is especially meant for the householder. Although he has a wife, a householder should not use his senses for sex life unnecessarily. There are restrictions for the householders even in sex life, which should only be engaged in for the propagation of children. If he does not require children, he should not enjoy sex life with his wife. Modern society enjoys sex life with contraceptive methods or more abominable methods to avoid the responsibility of children. This is not in the transcendental quality but is demoniac. If anyone, even if he is a householder, wants to make progress in spiritual life, he must control his sex life and should not beget a child without the purpose of serving Kṛṣṇa. If he is able to beget children who will be in Kṛṣṇa consciousness, one can produce hundreds of children, but without this capacity one should not indulge only for sense pleasure.

The Second Coming of Christ,
Prabhupadabooks.com
Krishnapath.org

Attached: E3645395-F6C0-4741-9691-60CA3E8CEED2.jpg (767x1000, 384K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4
youtube.com/watch?v=rsv0RR6gHnU
youtube.com/watch?v=3Ee6_POmQvU
youtube.com/watch?v=ADsDAgbQCOw
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 6A1CD614-1F15-4B61-BEB4-2F47C8841B34.jpg (1142x750, 420K)

>If he is able to beget children who will be in Kṛṣṇa consciousness, one can produce hundreds of children

There you have it ma lads ,

The Recipe for saving White Aryan Race

>plain living, high thinking

To the land , ... not to the cities

Attached: E5611CFE-4B57-4E8D-BFF4-E613D466332A.jpg (760x1036, 283K)

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Hare Krishnas are the Jehovah's Witnesses of Hinduism.

My lads ,

It is essential to go back to the land

Attached: 79FFB36D-861F-4194-9734-1F83AF6D2EC1.jpg (750x624, 160K)

My Aryan lads,

This is so essential to contemplate and comprehend.
You have been fighting this Holy War for a very long time. You must be very weary and exhausted.
Time to return to the roots.

Attached: 62F79691-23AE-45F9-8B52-AA1412C324C1.jpg (750x466, 157K)

I like that

good luck finding a virgin wife these days.

Attached: 1528443415431.jpg (700x678, 118K)

Lol. Nice meme you have there OP.

Attached: JayC.jpg (499x666, 44K)

My lads,

It’s time to tend to the cows and land.

I really like American dream.

Except for this burger business.

Attached: 6697B227-1720-4EF1-AF30-3AD90B7E7F1C.jpg (1000x666, 329K)

That’s why Religion is essential in human society. Very very essential

So what's Hindu position on sex before marriage? Or rather, having more than one partner prior to marriage?

Saying fuck you is enough , so fuck you.

Orchards ma lads , orchards

Sweetness and tenderness

Attached: 6C55EA94-5C38-49C8-B4B5-1D3219A4A90D.jpg (666x1000, 276K)

Since I don’t identify as Hindu but a devotee of Krishna, sex is only for marriage life.

This all just seems like Christian doctrine with some Sanskrit thrown in. Why don't we just become Christians instead?

Attached: 1448674007563.jpg (750x500, 612K)

Give us quotes on self-defense and let's see how good your religion is. Christianity lacks that.

My son, Christianity is outdated. No offense but it is philosophically and logically obsolete.

We are living now in the new era of Varnashrama Dharma and The Second Coming of Christ

Prabhupadabooks.com

Attached: 8AC8165C-A2C4-4771-AEBA-FF98C2F9F5FB.jpg (1000x352, 122K)

amen to that

Attached: 1524111872010.jpg (180x255, 17K)

What are the books you are quoting? And who wrote them? Was is God or were it men who wrote those books?

What is your position on self-defense?

Are you a book seller getting commission from this website Prabhupadabooks.com ?

Don't try to con people. Tell us how it is applicable in real life and how can this change society?

No problem ma lad

Remember, the Original Testament, the Bhagavad Gita, was spoken on the bloody battlefield.

Attached: CABC1580-A889-427F-8B51-066AB5F086EC.jpg (1200x627, 192K)

As a Christian I think these are pretty good. However, you shouldn't lie by claiming that Jesus Christ is not truth. I like the importance of self-control and intention of having pure things in your quotes, especially about intending to have children and not fornicating. But I still won't worship any false god.

>My son, Christianity is outdated. No offense but it is philosophically and logically obsolete.
According to what exactly? Like all religions in this degenerate age it is suffering decline, but the traditional core of Christian faith is incorruptible, we just need to work on getting back to the traditional way.

Please answer these too

My son,

These Holy Books were written by The Second Coming of Christ, Prabhupada!

Prabhupada is fully liberated soul from the clutches of this illusionary material energy called Maya.

Everything he wrote God personally was writing through him.

Attached: D4D9768C-F4C3-49B5-B031-887BD96CE8DB.jpg (1600x900, 299K)

youtu.be/WVfgYzeCGS4

Attached: red pill.jpg (1114x1404, 426K)

My lad,

I never said this

>However, you shouldn't lie by claiming that Jesus Christ is not truth.

Lol. In the second coming of Christ, Jesus kills all heathens as the bible says.

If your man Prabhupada would have been him then why did the above not happen? So, no disrespect but that is false.

What proof do you have of Prabhupada being connected to God? Did he perform miracles? If he did then it should be on video? Do you have a link?

And how will following your books make society better is what I want to know.

You said that Christianity is outdated, it isn't. Everything God says is true, and always will be. You're saying to abandon the word of God and take up some foreign religion just because it has some appealing aspects.

The Old Testament was very much written in the context of war too. I think the chief sin among modern Christians is their neglect of the Old Testament and its "difficult" wisdom, but the New Testament makes no sense without the context of the Old Testament, without the OT the NT will appear too "soft", the Scriptures must be understood in totality if they are to be understood at all.

Nothing is more depressing than hearing the testimony of a "Christian" who has never read the Old Testament.

Those are only good if they are enforced by the state or by forces as the islamists do. How do normal people like you and I share this wisdom with everyday women without being labelled misogynistic, patriarchal, etc?

My lad, I have no affiliation with Prabhupadabooks.com , except for that we are believing in the same God, Krishna.

Here you can download all these books for free@
Krishnapath.org

Thank you. I'll check them out. Can you answer this too

FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THIS DEMON WORSHIPPING, SHIT EATING, PISS DRINKING """"RELIGION"""".

Be respectful.

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you". - Ephisians 4:31

I agree. But you can still keep a family like that, it would be difficult to shield children from the world. For example if they came home from school and told me they were some made-up gender shit or that they were converting to Islam, etc. I can't imagine what I'd do if that happened to me. How do you tell your kid not to hang around with niggers, without their teacher calling the police on you?

Prabhupada said , my miracle is turning hippies into happy-ies by giving them the Holy Name to chant, HARE KRISHNA.

Prabhupada is killing all the heathens with the true religion , with the true transcendental message of God, the original testament, BHAGAVAD GITA

Attached: 3DA98C8A-CC4E-41A6-85D2-81900B8561D5.jpg (1096x2048, 838K)

Haha exactly. That is the dilemma. I'm not racist so I'll probably tell my kid not to associate with bad people of any race but there is nothing you can do in today's times. The schools threaten to put a remark on your kid that he is intolerant if he doesn't visit the mosque and that remark stays throughout his career so parents are forced to send kids to be indoctrinated.

I like Prabhupada, not sure I trust these other (((characters))).

youtube.com/watch?v=rsv0RR6gHnU

Attached: radhanath-swami.jpg (716x450, 40K)

A lot of jews have infiltrated to top positions in these organizations.

My son, whites need a religion, go back to the land and form their societies away from the city filth.

Even edited books after being specifically told not to.

Bump

Bump

more like CRINGEna consciousness lmfao
seriously though repent and follow Christ

Attached: Resurrection3-600x405.jpg (600x405, 60K)

Prabhupada said, my disciples may fail me, my Temples May fail, but my books will never fail .

Human society needs to develop a desire to read Prabhupada’s books. Somehow or other

Forgive my transgressions for trying to present Krishna Consciousness with my broken British and silly sarcasm

Son, I never said that

>However, you shouldn't lie by claiming that Jesus Christ is not truth.

I never said that either,

>You're saying to abandon the word of God and take up some foreign religion

What I said , the only way for you to understand anything about God in this time and age is by accepting the Gospel of the Second Coming of Christ, namely The BHAGAVAD GITA AS IT IS 1972 edition

THE ORIGINAL TESTAMENT

HINPOOOOISM = WORSHIP OF SHIT

If you don't follow Christ then maybe you should not be representing him. That pastor is one of the most hateful human beings on this planet. I can't even think of a Pastor of all people being so angry and hateful all the time. He is no different than Islamists.

Lol. Listen to me knyo-knyo .

I can’t stop laughing hearing this guy talk about UPANISHADS . He can’t even pronounce the word right. Jeezus Holy Cryst. ... lol he should better stick to his Bible

Attached: 852BB8C5-A973-43BD-8DB1-5F1827CBA268.jpg (1280x1212, 375K)

Of course he can't pronounce poo in loo words. Who'd want a Hinpoo accent anyway?

And just lol at whatever the fuck a "knyo knyo" is in Hinpooism or whatever retarded language you subhumans speak. I also find it very funny that an Indian is laughing at anyone. A dark skinned midget with a micropenis typing in the white man's English language is laughing at a white man. LMFAO.

THIS IS HINPOOOOOOOOISM

European sanatana-dharma now pls

Attached: f28_rajam_med.jpg (759x500, 221K)

You are better without this ISCkon idiocy. Follow GITA like a purist without these cult leaders.

>That ID

Attached: unnamed (10).gif (400x224, 612K)

No one in ISKCON thinks of Srila Prabhupada as the second coming of Christ, mr Autismo

so if sex isn't meant to be enjoyed then what's with all that tantric sex stuff?

Stupid. Thanks for sharing. It is funny . I admit.

But stupid , you have to understand that COW DUNG is very good for you, for the land and for your vegetables . It has all antiseptic properties. Very nutritious for the land . It is very healthy and good for you stupid. But you just can’t get it because you are truly stupid. Lol

Different Hindu traditions do that, not this one. Even then you're not even meant to orgasm during tantric sex, it's about giving rise to certein energies and then moving said energies, you're not allowed to coooom.

But at least the fock-voice mentioned the name of Krishna in his vids ....lol

(((Iskcon)))

Bump

Krishna is Jesus Christ. In India they call him Christ. Everyone needs to know the truth. Brahman is Abraham senpai. Shiva is same as Hebrew Shiva. Learn anons!!!

Hinduism is not monolith it's used as an umbrella term to group every ancient indian spiritual practices. Hindu sects are allowed to have disagreements and debate tradition (which we lost after great islamic age in india).

Even in tantra the sex is used as a way to achieve enlightenment not pervy shit.

>yu are stoopid, sir
>yu are veery stopid sir, sir, SIR, SIR!. SIRRRRR!!!

Just lol at you, POO. Why even are you in a white, Christian country? Why don't you go back to Pindia and practice Hinpooism there? Why do you have to pollute our countries? It's very unpleasant when one of you fucks is next to me, I can't stand your smell, I feel like I have to throw up.

Stupid, if cowboys kept cows and took care of them rather than selling them off to (((slaughterhouses))) they could make the whole southwest fertile and Edenly.

Attached: 8D666301-89B2-44D5-914D-5BD528FF0D2E.jpg (1400x787, 484K)

Lol. I love you son. You truly think that a Hindu poo sitting next to you was rolling in cow shit before he met you on the bus ? Is this what you imagine ?
Do you have a car ?

>Why even are you in a white, Christian country? Why don't you go back to Pindia and practice Hinpooism there? Why do you have to pollute our countries?
Answer this first, filth.

Son, I hate fucking Hindus with all my life and soul. Hindia is number two COW KILLER in the world , just below Brazil .

They are also the number 1 exporters of beef. Those fucking cow worshipers. What race are you?

I’m white, my son. Very white.

Liar. Why do you defend Hinpoos and Hinpooism then?

Hinduism is about worshipping cows. There is a difference between viewing something sacred and worshipping it. Hinduism is not about forcing you to worship cow or trees.

the POOPILL

Crazy. I preach the Gospel of the Second Coming of Christ , THE BHAGAVAD GITA AS IT IS.

I have nothing to do with Hinduism.

The devils worshipers are sure afraid of the converts to Christ Jesus.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZsZLDWWZMs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYiuM43u0Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=PZ3hESj__M8&list=PLRj8AJuzeJRwHdeFua3pzmwPB_JCS0mIq
youtube.com/watch?v=Ewny6LF_zXs&list=PLlTRGidk4A1AI9zwIgfnnPDU43f4Tgmx_
youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=AOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8f9_k3c4pZQ&index=18&list=RDAOhwyutHZzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bLlpiWh9-k
youtube.com/watch?v=IKDPT_PiYhs
youtube.com/watch?v=n-PSTN6_eBg
youtube.com/watch?v=rsHS6qrZqCo

Attached: [000004].jpg (489x291, 46K)

Attached: AC240539-9B53-4973-8EA9-FAC3C2589725.jpg (700x761, 123K)

Attached: F7BAF5CA-C91B-41C5-A280-1206E41EEF07.jpg (1327x465, 148K)

Attached: 1D3C7992-D53B-4C2E-80AB-C26EE269EFCC.jpg (1715x1108, 403K)

You have to hide your own pathetic flag and you dare interrogate him huh

I like this, I fucking hate Hinpoos so much. Filthy cow worshipers who women run away from.

Attached: 1512946556049.jpg (640x838, 52K)

Attached: 23722001_2007048972873576_873737552_n.png (960x955, 93K)

The uppercaste hindus are the only blessed people on this earth. They are the followers of vedas and devas. Every race and religion right now is suffering except for the godly savarnas. It's not easy to understand this 108D karmic chess.

>Filthy cow worshipers

This is the reason why India needs to get nuked first.

They sold their culture to pamper to cow munching Christians and Mudslim.

Attached: 2ED2CFBD-05E7-44AA-8D77-E788CC22B711.jpg (509x750, 95K)

These dumb, dark midgets with micropenises who smell VERY bad and are ugly as shit, somehow still manage to have a superiority complex and believe they invented nukes, planes and were discussing quantum physics thousands of years ago. Funny. Fucking filth.

I wouldn't mind Hinpooism if it hadn't been hijacked by these brown, microdicked midgets and was still an Aryan religion OR EVEN IF THESE PIECES OF SHITS ACCEPTED HOW INFERIOR THEY ARE TO EVERYONE ELSE. But as always Hinpoos manage to ruin everything.

Attached: 1494300960901.png (1060x1110, 949K)

Believe in the real truth of Buddhism. All "Gods" and Devas are trapped in Saṃsāra just like us so there is no reason to worship them. By reaching nibbāna we surpass all of them.

Basically. I fucking hate them especially because the fuckers give actual Hinduism a bad name by bastardizing all of its principles.
T. ethnic Indian Hindu

Norse-Vedanta is the future

Take the /hindupill/

Attached: 1505662263557.png (624x434, 134K)

>whites need a religion, go back to the land and form their societies away from the city filth.
I agree. Christianity. Also we can't get back to an agrarian society with small villages where we live in nature. This world is influenced by Satan, that's why wicked people prosper and get mega rich, it's why people who blaspheme against God in the music industry and Hollywood are rewarded with fame and wealth.

It's literally Gaudiya-Vaishnavism as practiced by whites, bastardising what?

inb4 women allowed in temple life, agreed.

My explanation is. The whole world 5000 years ago was MAHA BHARATA. Maha Bharata translates to GREAT BRITAIN in English.

Prabhupada is very specific that higher classes are white. This is a general rule. There are always exceptions.

Hindus believe Aryans are the only ruling class. In a traditional Hindu state with Varnasrama in place, 98% of Indians would be serfs, what are you even talking about?

FUCKING RETARD. You aren't worth the dirt beneath their feet, you smelly fuck. They are WHITE. You fucking wish you were white, you hindoo slave.

You are retarded, mate.

Get out of Sweden, faggot. They have enough Muslims to ruin them already, they don't need you dirty fucks there.

Attached: hin.jpg (702x459, 46K)