Obama privately meets with 2020 Democratic presidential candidates

Who are they?

Attached: obama21332.png (911x665, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whio.com/news/national-govt--politics/the-latest-gowdy-disputes-claim-spy-trump-campaign/rFsmoW1ZBBcPgWzcetMS5M/
ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2017/11/04/groundbreaking-exposure-of-tulsi-gabbard-and-cult-crimes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hillary Rodham Clinton

OH SHIT DRUMPFT BTFO IF-IF-IF-IF-IF OBONGO SUPPORTS DEMOKEKS

Not even memeing the only people dems can run now are Kamilla Harris, Elizabeth Warren, and Corey Booker

Take advice from the nigger that lost 1000+ seats. Well, there’s always Bernie! LOL.

CENK

UGER

warren, harris, booker, uncle pedo and bernie

top 5

He's the only former POTUS who is still sticking his nose in everyones business. He's absolutely drunk on power.

I hope one of them is a tranny this time

>Bernie

No they banned him for not technically being a Democrat

Him, Kanye and the Rock went to Wendy's for Baconators.

Yeah like Obama is the Midas of politics... NOT
His endorsement and dissing of Hillary might have helped Trump
Heck may if he hadn’t gone to Britain to shill for remain maybe remain would have won

>endorsement of Hilalry and dissingof Trump
Fixd

Cillary Hlinton

that chuy guy from chicago

TRANNY BATHROOM, BAKE THE CAKE
JAY-ZEE BEYONCE, END THE HATE
RUSSIAN NAZI HACKING SHIT
I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS
NO HATE
NO WALL
NO MORE USA AT ALL

Attached: russian hackers.png (1007x714, 1.1M)

Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
Bernie Sanders

This. At least Clinton & Bush had the decency to stay out of the public eye when they left office.

Is there a chance Bernie will run as an independent?

please be joe. I have plenty of creepy joe pics saved

I know for a fact “Drooling” Joe Kennedy is one.

independent of what? he's a corporate shill since the beginning

>Obama privately meets with 2020 Democratic presidential candidates
Plot Twist: Obama is running.

I doubt it as it would divide the democratic base.

Droolin’ Joe has been having high levels meetings with people most recently on the Upper Eastbound Side of New York.

My guess is they've selected a relatively nobody candidate that they will rocket to stardom after the Democratic National Convention. Some former governor or mayor from somewhere. It's how they pushed Bill Clinton into office, and how they pushed Obama into office. My guess is the candidate is likely a Hispanic male, since they have to know better than to try to run another woman (not against Trump) and they're not going to get another black man in office anytime soon after Obama, and they sure as hell won't run a white man. This way the Democrats have a shot at claiming putting the first Hispanic into office.

Maybe they'll bust out a new, unknown, charismatic asset like they did with Obama.

90% chance that he meets with a child molesting pedophile.

that doesnt work because vermont has laws that allow him to participate anyway

DNC will get BERNED again

Well he was just in the last election to give dems the illusion of choice so why would he give them real choice?

that would be awesome as there is a center-left and full soci divide in the dem party absolutely guarenteeing T2:2020

Elizabeth Warren, Tim Kane, Tulsi Gabbard..

disregarding the fact that everyone knew since January 16 all but two superdeligates were for HRC effectively barring him from any chance whatsoever

if trump denuclearizes NKorea all the DNC can run on is to renuclearize NK

A women, a faggot, a nigger, a kike, a shitskin, or some combination thereof

A tranny would be great! Especially a mtf one.

Congrats ladies! You finally got a woman in office ;) lololol

Satan, Moloch, and Yog-Sothoth

Still her turn.

This! Chelsea Manning for president! I want cry-for-attention suicide tweets from the roof of the white house!!!

Attached: ChelseaManningWouldbeSuicide.png (716x629, 413K)

Halfy the purple lipped shitskin.

COMRADE PRESIDENT UYGUR

ARMENIA BTFO, KARDASHIANS BTFO

Attached: 1482995299000.jpg (1024x928, 137K)

This. Best bet for them in 2016 imho would have been Clinton/Booker. Kamala Harris is getting meme'd hard even though shes a nobody and gets btfo all the time. Tulsi is the best bet for the Dems and I wouldn't be surprised if she leaves the party.

Could he possibly run again?

This.

2020: Battle of The Wall

Jesus. They're fucked aren't they? What a shitshow of a party. Trump will go down as the man that caused the Democratic party to self destruct.

Attached: 1526967846397.jpg (654x655, 147K)

this cia nigger just loves hanging around after everyone left the party

Kind of hard when the current president uses you as an excuse for all of his failings.

No, the DNC itself put out a new requirement that the candidates must reaffirm in writing that they are a party-line democrat and will follow the party agenda.
The Democratic National Committee adopted a new rule Friday aimed at preventing non-Democrats, such as independent U.S. Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, from seeking the party’s 2020 presidential nomination, reports said.

The rule change, adopted at a DNC meeting in Providence, R.I., requires all candidates for the party’s nomination to “run and serve” as Democrats, Yahoo News reported.

Some supporters of Sanders — who caucuses with the Democrats despite declining to declare a party affiliation — say the move was motivated by “spite” after Sanders gave Hillary Clinton a run for her money during the Democratic primaries in 2016.

This is a good thing. The more Pelosi, Obama, and Hillary are involved the higher their chances of losing.

He's trying to accomplish something since he doesn't have anything to show for his presidency or Senate career. Netflix and getting a potus elected are his next attempts at having a legacy of some sort. 100 yrs from now nobody will know anything about him other than he was black, if they even give a shit about that by then. He is in league with all the other presidents that the average person won't know shit about. A brief mention in 10th grade social studies and otherwise don't hear the name again.

>Tulsi

Time for the #Tulsi Gabbard psy-op already?

Attached: tulsi.jpg (1060x666, 298K)

not Trump's fault bathhouse barry decided to illegally used intelligence assets to spy on his political opponents

[citation needed]

I'll get you started.
whio.com/news/national-govt--politics/the-latest-gowdy-disputes-claim-spy-trump-campaign/rFsmoW1ZBBcPgWzcetMS5M/

This is there only real option. Everyone, including liberals, are sick of the well known democrats

I bet there was pizza and hotdogs

muslim brotherhood

Tulsi has all but been excommunicated because she went to Trump Tower to meet the POTUS-elect.

Trump

ramaransonvsthecult.wordpress.com/2017/11/04/groundbreaking-exposure-of-tulsi-gabbard-and-cult-crimes/

Tulsi's past campaign had donors who became 'persons of interest' in PG

Attached: Terminator-2-terminator-24509222-1920-1080.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

>Kamala Harris is getting meme'd hard

am i doing it right?

Attached: jared_age_10.jpg (1440x1677, 265K)

...but the well known Democrats absolutely refuse to let go of the reigns. Just look at Pelosi. Hillary flares up like herpes every couple months.

Their secret weapon that they hoped to roll out was Sloppy Joe Kennedy but he came out looking like he was just a participant in a gagfactor video. He was DOA. The fact that they refuse to even fake like they're going to get behind Tulsi shows who they are. They will cut her off at the knees the moment she has any success, just like Bernie.

Anybody who has any kind of message that will speak to the American people is not the type of person these democrats will let see the light of day. They are as destructive as the neo-cons with the added slap in the face of social deviancy.

Attached: 1495003014225.png (600x495, 297K)

Get a black trans"woman" jew"ess" who is also homosexual (whatever that even means) to run for dems and there's nothing we can do, the "muh privilege" bullshit will make "her" win, guaranteed.
Obama won because he was black, Hillary almost won because she was a woman, but with an abomination like that, there's no way they'd lose.
It could suck dicks during interviews and the news would be raving about how progressive and beautiful this is and how it's exactly what the country needs.

I can see this happening at some point in the future. it may take years, but id bet money

Nope. John Kasich jumps party and runs as a Democrat. Screencap dis shit.

Attached: kap2.jpg (800x611, 270K)

Here is King Nigger spying on the G7 Summit

Attached: obongosadleftoutofsummit.jpg (5568x3712, 3.03M)

This need to be preformed by an actual cheerleaders and put on youtube.

Attached: d90fe6fee6014b354079b91e288deac5--femboi-crossdresser.jpg (355x935, 49K)

Yeezy and rocky are both reps you ignorant cock

This nigger needs to go somewhere

This could be bad news, Trump will be guaranteed victory if the person involved is too radical on immigration.

Wouldn't Obama be the last person you want endorsing you? Black people hate him because he did 8 years of fuck all for them.

They're saving Kamala Harris for 2024

My guess is they'll go the exact opposite. With a Hispanic candidate who, no doubt, will tell tearful stories about some family member of his, they are probably going to double-down on pushing for open boarders. They'll cite how "unsuccessful" the wall has been. They'll cite all the boo hoo stories about "children separated from their parents." I think the next candidate is going to be ALL ABOUT pandering almost exclusively to Hispanics (and women). The DNC is probably feeling pretty nervous right now, with several prominent black figures coming forward in support of Trump or even working with him. (Notice how they've done their very best to say as little as possible about Rodman's visit to Korea, mocked Kim Kardashian for visiting Trump [and talked as little as possible about that woman being released from jail] and have labeled Kanye a lunatic.) There is enough of a slip of the black vote that could tip the balance of a close race. So they're going to go full retard on courting Hispanics, and no doubt will do whatever necessary to get illegals voting.

they're asking trump to run as a dem.
"only you can beat yourself"

State Republicans get some credit too. They drew districts in a way that absolutely obliterated the Democrats ability to build a bench of candidates except in super progressive states. That's why no one they have is electable

Based.

The 2020 Democratic Leadership race is gonna be such a circus. Trump will be tweeting his commentary throughout.

Good times ahead.

Why you gotta put it like that? You know real Dems go with uncle pedo every fucking time.

I think he’ll just “convert” to Democrat and then run. He has a huge grass roots organization that is convinced they could have won.

Warren is too much of a cunt.

A primary between Uncle Joe and Comrade Bernie would be absolutely incredible.

LANDSLIDE

just imagine
Trump doubles down on appealing to blacks while DNC courts mexican illegal voters
blacks all vote republican because illegal immigration is just as much of a threat to the black population as the white population, because latinos don't get along with blacks, and more of them most certainly means less gibs for poor blacks and dem programs
>Trump flips blacks despite LBJ guaranteeing he'll have the niggers voting Democrat for the next 100 years

Biden regrets not running. It’s now or never for him, so he’ll run. It’s going to be a total shut show in the left because they all think Trump winning was a fluke.

Kamala Harris
Tulsi Gabbard

If they were smart they'd run a "white hispanic".

Anons looking for an outsider might like to consider John Hickenlooper

Trump is going to eviscerate creepy Joe.

Sounds like Obama sat alone in a room for an hour.

Yes, I'm sure it has to do with the way they drew districts and not their ability to quality-control.

I hope Kamala runs in the primaries so the Dems can pull their hair out when it turns out that black men won't vote for a sheboon.

They will hack the election in 2020.

>posting the edit

Attached: Screenshot_20180606-171532_Gallery.jpg (1439x1666, 350K)

What the fuck is Obama doing at this point?

Attached: 1514827030778.jpg (2405x1603, 3.66M)

Using popular appeal to try and garner political support without an actually legitimate political position.

If he goes independent Trump is basically guarnteed a win.
I hope more dems go independent so it fucks votes

Attached: 1528166378326.jpg (286x405, 16K)

he's in full damage control trying to save his "legacy"

I think legacy is a codeword for "NWO plan"

half-million speeches for wall street crowd, pushing neoliberal bullshit in chicago that locals have some problems with but the press won't cover that #resistance because Obama is a saint to the (((media)))

Thank god America’s best leader of all time still cares enough to make sure the next president of the USA in 2020 can clean up drumpfs mess.

MADAM

That faggot completely reverse his 2A stance after parkland and I smelled some bullshit like this coming