Indian hate thread

What should we do about this fugly pic related poo who continues to shitposting Jow Forums?

Attached: 1528736692789m.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

>memeflags added
>poo posters drop to 0
almonds activated

He looks 100% napoletano

Commit piracy for pirategang

why are nonwhites so ugly?

Just check out his shitposting, his name is: I love you sexy woman

Pretty rich coming from an italian.
you guys are brown-ish to say the least

He said to have had a crush on pic related

Attached: 1528736875652.jpg (720x663, 59K)

REminder that while you hate on gooks and dotheads, you are a fat neckbeard NEET

They are doctors and engineers and are taking over western countries. They will rule the 21st century and centuries to come, while whites are extinct

Neapolitans are much better than this poo. Check his thread here on Jow Forums

t. Indian

Wtf is that

A poo in desperate need of a girlfriend.

test

And you snow niggers look like bony faced, tall aliens who consume way too much to survive. So what? You stepped out of your mudhuts and conquered the world for some time. Congrats, but look at the mess you've created? In fact, the Jews and Arabs becoming powerful was entirely your faults.

Time to pass on the torch and go back into your mudhuts.

>live somewhere you can get arranged marriage
>still can't get a girl
Such is life as poo

t. Indian

Nothing , ignore him , dont give him relevance and he will die , the same he does in real life as there is no chance someone would attach to that inbred face

Hii paolo looks like you have changed your world view .good to see that you asked forgiveness from God

What the fuck is going on in this thread

Who are you?

I'm not Indian, and plenty of White women have hit on me. I turn them down because 1) I do not find them attractive, they look like bony faced aliens, 2) they are whores.

Both your women and men have been whores since the time of Rome. Orgies are literally an important part of your culture, no joke. Nasty shit.

test
i just want to see if my flags pops

It seems that you have forgotten me i am that boy from catholic from thane
and you were a hindu pagan who had a dillusion view on india

Dumb fuck! Indians are Aryan!

>Indian hate thread
inb4
>SHIT IT DOWN! MODS PLZ!

Attached: pooidf.png (1832x4539, 1.36M)

I am not catholic. I'm irreligious now. You are an hypocrite who live in scarcity of women.

Shut down the brahmins larping as nazi instead

OPEN BOBS ND VAGEN

>You are an hypocrite
Please explain how ?

>who live in scarcity of women

All this creepy behaviour only makes my chances of getting a decent women more higher . All the creepy man does is not only torment women but also makes it easy for guys like mee to get a good girl . All you need to do is to be respectful of her . Whenever she says no to anything you tell her about how you respect her choices without throwing a fit and tantrum and you will get a quality girl also humour , decent looks & good English are bonous points all which i have

Every thread unrelated to (((politics))) gets 404 sooner or later faggot.

I'll go to thane and fuck your gf!
>Long dick stuff

He cute

No you won't you
26 year old balding fatso aethist

>he
>cute

Attached: images.jpg (179x282, 7K)

You rude

I'll do it anyway.

Pound their women

>A whitoid can never be ugly.

Attached: 1526323074671.jpg (667x678, 82K)

Pre hrt jazz