SWEDEN, NO!

SWEDEN, NO!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_Swedish_general_election,_2018

So, will the SD actually become the first party by September, or do you think that some scandal will come up before that?

Attached: Sweden.png (640x400, 560)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vApTAA4S_pI
youtube.com/watch?v=ngJSFxDYApE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: jew!.jpg (174x168, 5K)

Nothing's stopping this train.

Attached: sweri.jpg (600x600, 341K)

other partys are trying to slander sd every year.
>sd are racist
>sd hates immigrants
>sd hates wamen
>sd is white supremist
>sd will be the worst thing that could happend
last election i saw like 50 diffrent articals and posts stating like "before you vote sd look at these *facts* about them"
i highly doubt this will lower the voters tho, me myself are voting AfS cuz we need more then just sd to make a chance desu
sd gon win, hopefully they can make a change

Unless they can get more than 4% of the vote, good fucking luck.

Finns inget stopp på tåget

Attached: akesson-jpg.jpg (992x558, 44K)

They essentially need to annihilate every other party in order to actually form the government

From what I understand, Swedish politics have essentially devolved into everybody vs the Democrats, where every other party is willing to form a coalition to deny the Democrats a government.

SD loves Israel

so?

Parties are starting to crack. They are going through the 7 stages of grief. It's not easy to say farewell to their Utopian multicultural dream, but they have no choice as voters are abandoning them for SD.

Attached: 1510056344296.jpg (249x249, 17K)

This is entirely correct. And yet the poll numbers increase. The more they attack SD, the stronger it becomes. Sweden may be mocked, but it is not lost. Fight back, Swedes!

Bästa tidslinjen

Attached: jimmie.jpg (593x589, 36K)

Are we on R*ddit or Jow Forums?

Sionistdemokraterna. Sad bunch larping as nationalists. Clearly a hidden agenda. Please consider Nordiska motståndsrörelsen instead!

WTF fly the flag of the ruling class that wants to replace you.

It's only a matter of time before the 'Welcome Rapefugees' crowd gets redpilled and votes for anti-Islamic parties.

Hope you Swedes get a good result in September.

Attached: d67NPho.jpg (1057x707, 161K)

Sadly this, they need >50% of votes until they get any real power to change anything. They will probably get >26% this election and all other parties will group together to lock them out another 4 years.

Attached: 1510846925076.png (225x224, 48K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vApTAA4S_pI

Attached: avner-ben-yisrael-svenskjudiskdialog-jomshof-sds-valvaka-2014.jpg (593x395, 40K)

Flag=!Government

>a leaf

SD is always underestimated, if the poll average says 25% they get 30% etc

Löfven just nu

Attached: 1527177207486.jpg (800x600, 151K)

Well...got to give kikes credit for trying.

Attached: sd1.png (769x773, 510K)

Listen to this guy expressing his love for Israel: youtube.com/watch?v=ngJSFxDYApE

Attached: Kent-Ekeroth.jpg (600x450, 35K)