What's the pro-gun answer to "how come only America has so many mass shootings"?

What's the pro-gun answer to "how come only America has so many mass shootings"?

Attached: 180214182416-29-florida-high-school-shooting-0214-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/971784/london-news-south-woodford-tube-station-shooting-met-police-london-crime
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

america is a multicultural experiment that makes people feel isolated and destroys any real sense of unity which causes people to lash out in violent ways

Its a symptom of a larger societal problem involving diversity, drugs, social pressures, Jews, and media hype.

We're overachievers in everything.

Attached: 1507558250702.jpg (374x378, 22K)

It doesn't have "so many," it has the same amount of mass violence incidences per population ratio as every other western country. People underestimate how many people actually live in the US.

Let me try:

way more people die in car crashes and yet nobody wants to ban cars

yeah I'm sure it's not the fact that psychopath losers have access to weapons like candy, it was the lack of tiki torch rallies

That America is a liberal dystopia that fosters self-affirmation and individualism as positive values, thus when a slightly unstable person is denied that, his reaction is to grab a gun and, lacking the minimum shred of empathy any other culture would have imparted him, start killing other people since he feels they are responsible

How come mass shootings are a phenomenon seen only in the last few decades when guns have existed in large supply since the country was incorporated?

Mk ultra combined with visits from fbi

Last I checked you don't have to be 18 or 21 in some states to buy candy. Retard.

When totalitarian governments take over they usually end up genociding about 7% of their populations (see communist China, the Soviet Union, best Korea, various countries in Africa). An armed populace cannot be taken over by a totalitarian government (a quick look at Afghanistan 20 years later shows what the best military in the world can and can't do against a population that doesn't submit). Right now 7% of the US population is about 24M people. Each year about 35k people die from guns (two thirds are suicide and a look at international suicide rates shows that suicide is a constant that WILL happen regardless of weapons available; people will just use whatever is effective). At this rate, even including suicides, it would take over 650 years for incidental gun deaths to surpass even one totalitarian government coming to power. The 35k a year guns deaths are the insurance payment we pay to prevent tyranny, and frankly it's a cheap price.

Just yell "Shall not be infringed" for every argument. You don't need anything else

Attached: BQLntP5.jpg (1080x1920, 450K)

Medications too

what's the anti-gun argument for 100 million deaths?

Attached: 12c-2.jpg (800x450, 59K)

Simple.
American liberals have destroyed the family, push a degenerate agenda of faggotry and promiscuity, and do people have no respect for life anymore.
We are basically becoming the Chinese, caring only about making money and being famous, no matter who we hurt to get ahead in life, but with guns.
If chinks could legally own guns, you’d see them killing each other in massive numbers.
If life has no meaning, and there is no god, why are you shocked when people go out and kill kids?
Why do you even care?

Attached: 8F7F33C3-33D9-4F14-AC9D-5654F411D6F4.jpg (620x1024, 59K)

I'm pretty sure the Whites, the KMT and Batista's forces were all in possession of guns

It's not only America.

1. Media hype (shooting makes you famous)
2. Kids are raised without a sense of social responsibility (muh feels are a valid reason to behave anyway you like)
3. We live in shittier times than 20 years ago (more economically stressful, with toxic identity politics)

per capita comparison is not valid, there's not enough data
cars are actually useful
if you said neoliberal I would agree
Fucking Trump is president. At this point, ICE is literally his Einsatzgruppen. Overthrow them.
Let's see:
Is ban on Federal Assault Weapons Ban an infringement?
capitalism killed billions
Is Reagan liberal? He's was the one behind the divorces, at least

"Mass shootings" are statistically insignificant. Just because something makes your emotions emotion does n't mean it really matters.

>Is ban on Federal Assault Weapons Ban an infringement?

Yes

>guns
>not useful
Hi cucked Russian millenial

the "shootings" are all big fat jewish hollywood hoaxes, no one ever actually dies, its a big sham

Attached: happy man turns sad.gif (230x209, 2.88M)

Probably blaming liberals. Or the jews. Or the blacks. Or immigrant. That's all they seem to be capable of doing.

>if you said neoliberal I would agree
I would argue that neoliberalism is just classic liberalism that threw off the mask of decency and conservatism that the landed gentry that came up with the whole idea had to wear out of tradition and social obligation in favor of more profits

forced socialization in racially integrated (((public))) education facilities attempted to replace the naturally segregated communities with a diversified society with no regard as to the original reasons for segregation: namely, people are actually different beyond skin color and need different things from their society/community

The fabric of society has been destroyed leading to angry youth. 40 years ago you could take high school classes to learn how to shoot.

Why don't liberals realize people are going to kill each other regardless
I tell them take a look at London
I don't give a fuck if some men/women/children gets shot and dies but I do give a fuck if I can't defend myself and loved ones
Gun grabbers can have fun defending their home with their govt issue safety butter knives for all I care but I'll blow a hole in a nog who breaks in
I'm already pissed civilians can't own nukes and auto fire guns if they wanted

Only true answer.

The only people that shoot people are niggers and glowinthedarkniggers.

Or its because a bunch of indistinguishable 56% don't have anything in common with me/themselves so fuck em. If everyone was 6'2 sandy blonde/blue eyed 3'...I wouldn't want to shoot myself.

Attached: 1524135910969m.jpg (821x1024, 102K)

YOUR EDUCATION IS SHIT
I mean its pretty convincing.

>If you see what a betamax kid does with a gun then you don't want to see what a betamax mexican do with a rusty knife and corrupt cops
>what if a nigger wants to kick down your door and kill everyone in your family?
>what if the military one day become openly evil and start kicking people out of their homes for their jewish overlord?
>what if niggers chimpout again but this time the koreans all went back to their homeland?
>are you gonna get down on the floor and beg an active shooter to spare your life while leaving everyone else to be slaughtered?

Only a few that come to my mind, im sure that liberals always find a way to shift the blame on trump.

Attached: 1509923930732.jpg (1080x1080, 799K)

The answer is the same here as it is everywhere else: Niggers.

>What's the pro-gun answer to "how come only America has so many mass shootings"?
What's going on in those schools that makes kids go on shooting rampages?

because our culture has become self haiting

>Only America
Tell that to UK
express.co.uk/news/uk/971784/london-news-south-woodford-tube-station-shooting-met-police-london-crime

Move aside noob

this

There's like 8-10 different variations of taconig that all hate each other as much, if not more than I do. No social cohesion or social pressure to stop bumping shitty music at 3am from their rival tribe neighbors.

>What is the pro-gun answer to mass shootings
Pro-Gun Answer: I don't fucking care.
If you try to take our guns, millions will die in bloody war.

well, continue dealing with it, nerd
(that's why gun control works)

class is more important, oh... wait... do you honestly think that you have have a lot more in common with the Wall Street douchebags and the like?

would the battle royale you're describing be safer with firearms? how so? deterrent theories are total BS, by the way

only entitled white pricks shoot up public places (usually)

Mexico.

>implying I couldn't get my hands on one if I really wanted it

>What's the pro-gun answer to "how come only America has so many mass shootings"?
Why would there need to be one? there are dozens of countries where gun laws are just as loose (or even looser) than the US. Examples include france, switzerland and austria to name just the ones I'm personally familiar with.

Not a single one of those states has even close to as many shootings per capita as the US, so asking why only the US has this many shooting is actually a pro gun argument already.

Anyways, it should be obvious that the problem is not the guns, but the people.
Now, if you compare statistical maps, you'll quickly find that more shootings coincides with both stricter gun laws and more people of color. While I don't know if it's true that blacks and spics are more likely to shoot people once enviromental factors are removed, I can say for certain that being unfamiliar with weapons makes you more likely to use them aggressively. people like me, who grew up around weapons and were armed the moment they could handle a weapon (7 years, in my case) hardly ever use our weapons outside of self defense, simply because we know both what a weapon does and how easy it would be for somebody else to use his weapon in defense. On the other hand, I've seen dozens of kids buy knives or batons once they turned 18 and get into fights and subsequently the hospital and sometimes the morgue within hours because they overestimated the weapons, thinking it would somehow turn them into fighters.

Yeah, the swiss carry gpmgs on buses. What they dont do is dope their kids up. Burgerland doesnt have a gun problem, it has an SSRI problem just about every nutjob shooter was on SsrIs.

Attached: 13665916-29076044-data.jpg (1024x748, 684K)

The 2nd Amendment has stayed the same since its founding.
There were no mass shootings before the 70s

Areas with stricter gun laws have more gun related crime. Mass shootings are a red herring and are underrepresented holisitically. You hear about people shooting up places because it invokes emotion and anti gun feelings. You don't hear about the 50 shootings a day where Tyrone puts .38s in L'Genius Williams skull because it would begin to raise questions on crime stats and IQ which destroys leftist narrative. Most gun crimes are committed by non whites and most are done by gangs. Check em.

You on krokodile my vodka slurping friend? Where in my post did I say anything about a battle royale please point it out for me
>ban guns
>criminals gon do criminal things
>only bad guys get guns
>good guys can't defend themselves
It's first grade logic sorry you can't comprehend

Civil Rights were declared unconstitutional in 1883, but that didn't stop the kikes from passing the exact same Civil Rights Act in 1964. The reasoning that applied to the 1883 decision is the exact reason why the Civil Rights Act and Affirmative Action are completely unconstitutional and equate to systemic racism and sexism against white males. There is no such thing as a protected class under the Constitution.

>Trump is a fascist authoritarian so the people should overthrow him
neck yourself Krokodil

we dont care how many die. Your still not getting the guns.

so... jews?

The EU has the same mass shooting rate.

Guns are not the reason for mass shootings, they're simply a tool, banning them won't fix the underlying issue.

The most common link between the majority of mass shooters is down to one of two reasons:

1. Anti-depressant medications. Numerous studies have shown that long term use will result in suicidal thoughts and psychosis. These anti-depressants are extremely addictive and the symptoms are magnified when someone tries to quit. In today's society nearly every child is forced to use some sort of medication in order to be seen as "normal" (ADD being the most common issue)

2. Social media. Apps like Facebook have made people feel more insecure and inadequate and has also made things like bullying much easier.

The left in America wets themselves at the mere sight of a gun. They won't do shit.

I'd die to protect your gun rights

>not enough data

Not an argument

>(that's why gun control works)
Does it? since when?

Brap.

they get guns from ___ (you have one guess)

get your hands on an actual hobby

Areas with stricter gun laws have more areas with less stricter gun laws around them

>ban firearms
>criminals have less access to firearms
>less people have firearms
>self-defense is less of an issue

these are not unique to US

"Not an argument" is not an argument

>only entitled white pricks shoot up public places (usually)
White pricks shoot white pricks. Black pricks shoot black pricks (and white pricks).

>capitalism killed billions
Citation needed

Also no deaths would be as brutal as what happened under the communist regimes. Guards and interrogators were free to torture prisoners as they'd like, and they got very creative

Black people should have never been given equal rights.

"I don't plan on committing one, so I'll keep my guns thanks"

Attached: 1522568013398m.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

What's the pro-knife answer to "how come only the UK has so many stabbings?"

Isn't that right around the time anti-depressants became popular,and the sexual revolution?

I can’t wait until Gavin Newsome implements a mandatory firearms license that has to be renewed every 6 months, and finally restricts semi-autos. Surely that’ll fix all the problems we’re facing.

>What's the pro-gun answer to "how come only

America has so many mass shootings"?
all shootings have happened since the 70s and combined are 0.00000000987% of the average death rate...so basically minute.

The answer is mindyabizness, commie joo.

Attached: op-pt2.jpg (449x421, 65K)

>ban firearms
>criminals have less access to pre-made firearms
>criminals turn to making their own guns from steel pipes (Luty be praised)
>less law-abiding people have firearms
>self-defense is more of an issue
You were saying?

Big if true.

Or in reality some combination of "SHALL" and "reeee"

Not enough guns, I guess.

American public education is shit beyond belief.
So are the mental health services, there are tens of thousands of people who should be locked up but are left to roam free because institutions were shut down.
Combine that with readily accessible guns and you get mass shooters, remove the guns and you get stabbing sprees, swatting and DYI pipebombs and other means of retaliation.

>get your hands on an actual hobby

Like getting high on Krokodil?

That's just not a good argument.

Cultural change since 1999

>only entitled white pricks shoot up public places (usually)
In America, Nota single school or mass shooting weve had was done by someone entitled. Its usually poor to lower class kids on anti-depression meds. Do you even have the internet in your shithole rapist 3rd world country, commie?

The few states and cities that have law control also have people killing each other in alarming numbers so while the easy access to guns can make the killing worse it is clearly not the cause of them.

>1. Anti-depressant medications. ...

Correlation doesn't equal causation. These wackos are on medication because they're mentally unstable. We need to physically segregate these people into sanitariums. There's always going to be a part of the population who is defective. Prison is for some of those people.

Theses medications definitely are overprescribed too.

Attached: 1516976267860.jpg (960x578, 54K)

freedom aint free

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi0.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Fnewsfeed%2F000%2F856%2F704%2F8b2.jpg&f=1.jpg (680x433, 47K)

>remove the guns and you get stabbing sprees, swatting and DYI pipebombs
Well then, remove the knives and pipes as well. Just take a lesson from india and go back to shitting on the streets, that's why there's no pipe bombings over there.

As for swattings, just remove the police. After all, they're only a tool for committing crimes.

Because the other countries they compare us to don't have niggers.

You've never been to france, have you?

Let me guess, you also worship Pinochet?

Clapbacks aside you clearly don't know about all the fascists, drug lords, terrorists US has supported in the name of capitalism. It's not like it's the only capitalist empire out there, so, yeah. billions. It's not an overexaggeration.

1st world white people can't experience poverty, you seem proud of that, but, that's a self-own again

>b-b-but what if pipe guns?
fuck off?

mass shooters are 99.999999% white

Also its just this generations vietnam, and might even be beneficial to toughen these soft little fucks up a bit.

>b-b-but what if pipe guns?
Not "what if" bitch. Building guns from pipe is easy enough that even the polish resistance in WW2 managed to do it. If those monkeys could do it while being persecuted by german soldiers, imagine what your average german-descended texan engineer will be able to do.

Now take your daily dose of krokodil, go to bed and leave the talking to the adults.

It is when your argument is bullshit. There is plenty of data. For you to say there is not enough is quite literally not a valid argument.

exactly this

>and the sexual revolution?
bingo bongo

Niggers and Spics. Take them out, no mass shootings.

its definitely true, and to further mock the goy they even love to use obvious transgenders as crisis actors, see if you can spot them next time they're running a hoax

Attached: crisis actor trannies 1.png (1065x618, 675K)

Niggers

Attached: murderraterace.jpg (1531x841, 520K)

Tranny crisis actor at the latest Santa Fe Texas "Shooting" (hoax) detected. This is how Shlomo loves to mock the goyim.

Attached: crisis actor tranny 3.png (1334x750, 2.89M)

This.

Mass shootings are essentially a self-fufilling prophesy. American society's growing atomization drives increasing numbers of angry disaffected young men to lash out and their violence in turn accelerates societal disintegration by driving the wedge that divides America deeper and deeper.

Eventually it's all going to boil up to the point of exploding into a catastrophe of unprecedented proportions. The people you see shooting up schools to satiate their rage today will be manning death squads and strapping on suicide belts tomorrow.

Attached: tragedy battle of the crater.jpg (805x1094, 589K)

only America has more than 1 shooting a decade, hundreds of them in fact, hence this problem is unique to US
just because some canadian psycho screams "Not an argument" all the time doesn't mean that you should do it too

but you like guns, idiot
so the "good guys" and the "baddies" in your fantasies both have pipe guns, why are you mad again?

Attached: 1519801378183.gif (240x180, 2M)

Explain why countries with practically non-existent controls on firearms like Somalia don't have these particular kinds of massacres then.

Attached: 2011_10_10-Pasta-Factory-push-a-03.jpg (1000x667, 614K)

Not an argument. Literally.

Attached: identifying arguments.jpg (598x792, 58K)

You can't have school shootings if there are no schools

France's mass shootings don't count?