Who is the current Sick Man of Europe? Italy? Greece? Spain?

Who is the current Sick Man of Europe? Italy? Greece? Spain?

Attached: 9128q-Vu4rL.jpg (1258x1749, 794K)

Sweden obviously.

The whole continent

Western Europe

Europe is the sick man of Europe.

Italy used to be the sick man
Now it is Spain

Came here to post this.

germany and brussels

America.

Attached: you can help this article by expanding it deadliest american battles.jpg (1258x1206, 554K)

> Turkey
> The Sick Man of Europe

So this is where Turks got this stupid idea that they're European from.

Israel and Spain

>Who is the current Sick Man of Europe? Italy? Greece? Spain?
the UK

newsflash, genius
Turks used to control most of balkans

Spain

Anyone not in the top 10 of HDI.

Attached: IMG_4810.jpg (1242x2208, 349K)

Greece,then spain and portugal.
Are the weakest greece has chink economic backing,and spain will be flooded by migrants when the ngos discover how the leftist lead coalition with the commies will have to virtue signal with the commies even further than usual in a cu ckpetition to get more niggers.
But then again most of those niggers will just go away to france so I'd say sweden is quite fucked and Britain as well since any organised comeback is gonna be hard with all the hate speech laws

>implying the Balkans is European

It's crazy how diverse Turkey used to be before they purged all the non-Turkic peoples

Attached: Ottoman Empire 1914.jpg (800x429, 74K)

Didn't king Suliman proclaim himself to be the king of the new Roman Empire?

UK is the sick man

Attached: 1519324175299.png (838x980, 142K)

EU is the cancer of europe.

Is the EU basically going the way of the HRE?

Germany

Germany

mein neger

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-10-14-27-53-1.png (540x533, 366K)

Which one of those Asian men are Finland?

I dont know , there is no Napoleon to say "This is dumb , I will dismantle it".It will for sure be dismantled as the nations of europe leave the block , nationalistic sentiment is on the rise and it may face the same fate of being dismantled as the unholy HRE but it will (be) from internal conflict rather than external conquest.

Attached: 1526232270935.jpg (225x225, 9K)

If i were to put in a better comparison,it is more similar to the Ottoman empire and its european land that was always at one stone away from rebellion, mainly because the interests of the sultan were not the interests of its vassals.

The EU

France

Turkey is more fucked than all the countries of Europe put together, kurds will be majority in 20 years and they can't do nothing

Western europe