Reminder that racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, islamophobia...

Reminder that racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, islamophobia, and every other kind of bigotry are completely fucking stupid.

It's 2018, and you all look like morons. Grow the fuck up and join us in the future, or your grandchildren will be ashamed of you.

Attached: il_570xN.1358963102_a7vu.jpg (570x380, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U
youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4
youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that none of those things are real. They're collective delusions promoted by judeo-Marxists.

Attached: I don't care anymore, man.png (496x406, 307K)

Attached: artjaraae.png (750x584, 654K)

your grandchildren will be ashamed of you for turning the entire world into a brown reggaton shithole

Just keep your homos away from my kids.

Attached: 1528511892371.jpg (557x785, 71K)

>racism isn't real
then why do i hate niggers so much

Attached: current year.png (500x321, 90K)

my grandchildren are going to rope your grandchildren

Also remember goy we need to kill all white people because they are racist. Also donate to Israel so we can bulldoze some Palestinians house down and steal their land.

Attached: C9e6cshV0AAjrvf.jpe.jpg (1520x1192, 321K)

Only white people consider these things stupid, and POCs only think they’re stupid for coercive reasons when they live in white run countries.

This is why white people will be extinct in 200 years.

Look at how feminine his crossed legs are. The virgin kike the Chad Goyim.

Attached: 1492838651041.jpg (380x342, 26K)

to hell with tolerance

Attached: BURN FAGGOTRY.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

Nah, we're good.

Attached: 1510359857064.png (898x954, 1.05M)

reminder that you're breeding yourselves out you stupid fucking marxist niggerjewloving cunts

Maybe because theres a justifiable reason?
Maybe because they are dumb niggers that "chimp out" at a every rally they ever create/attend.

Lemme break them down for you, you absolute cunt.
Racism: 90mil blacks, 50mil Irish and English were shipped to the US for slavery by jews.
Sexism: Women belong in the kitchen. Cooking me Sunday roast with me Yorkshire puddings.
Homophobia: God made Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve.
Anti-Semitism: BOO HOO, THE HOLOCAUST BOO HOO SIX MILLION fucking compensation claims to Germany. Only 270k Jews died in Auschwitz. And none by gas.
Islamophobia: Jews get America to bomb the middle east which forces Arabs to migrate to Europe. Jews create ISIS to make all Muslims look bad and for people to think they're living with the worst people in their country.

In other words: you don't belong on this site you filthy fucking jew, now fuck off. Go to tumblr and cry about your made up gender

Being against racism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, and islamophobia are all white concepts/ideologies. Go to your closest black ghetto and see how interested they are in these ideas. They'll be happy to see you and yours burn, and when that time comes, saying "but I was a progressive!" won't count for shit.

>anti-Semitism
It's shower time, Rabbi!

>you all look like morons.
>muh optics
Why is Jewry so obsessed with image? Is it because they lack any sort of substance? Is it because the only things that give their lives meaning, are meaningless material objects?

Censorship is worst than all of those

Borderline PD

Op here. Thank you all for immediately proving the "completely fucking stupid" portion of my statement.

Not that I expected any different, I just enjoy tweaking racist idiots. See you at the midterms, fools.

They abandoned their religion a generation or two back, so yes, the only things they have left to give them meaning are materials.

Daily reminder that no matter where you live, in 10 years tops, if you even criticize a person of another gender, ethnic background or sexual orientation, you will be arrested, spend years behind bars and have your children taken away and placed into care of the members of the very group you've criticized.

It's perfect. If they turn out to be good parents, you will learn that your bigotry is misplaced. If they don't, it's your own fucking fault that your child got taken away in the first place.

Test

>Op here

Attached: backtoreddit.jpg (187x269, 18K)

Why is my country shown? Fuck you Jow Forums!

>giving a shit about what your children's children think
fuck em
t. boomer

discord gg/2QRYBQ

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Saving kids from the trouble you went through is a duty done they'd be grateful for. They wouldn't appreciate you patting yourself on the back for passing them on as if they aren't problems, all for the meager reward of avoiding exclusion or harm upon yourself. They'd be rightly disgusted. It'd be a worry if they didn't rebel and instead sold out similarly, earlier.

Attached: 1514279572280.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Are you lost, faggot?
Sage this nigger.

Why racism against whites it's acceptable?...

Is that what your crystal ball tells you.
Mine says your grandchildren will piss on your grave.

Wat? Tried to use a proxy or what?

Fuck off kike. Heil Hitler!
Also sage

>It's 2018, and you all look like morons
IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR
BETTER DROP YOUR PANTS AND TAKE A NEGRO DICK GOY, CAUSE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR

Holy shit, it's [CURRENT YEAR]???
I didn't know it was [CURRENT YEAR], I guess in [CURRENT YEAR] all the world's problems are solved and everything is perfect!!!
Hey everyone, it's [CURRENT YEAR]!!!

>or your grandchildren will be ashamed of you.

Oh really? I think our grandchildren will grow up in the world you destroyed :^)

Kill yourself you nigger-faggot kike cuntbag. Go back to Syria.

Attached: Fuck you, pig.png (505x380, 314K)

> racism
why do you "liberals" include religion as a definition of a separate race like Nazis do?
> sexism
stop being a child and up your game like a man if you sassy dykes want to become rich
> homophobia
God knows how many gay rapists are out there, it's a reasonable to cautious
> anti-Semitism
how much did you rabbi pay you for this post?
> Islamophobia
considering how almost every terrorist is Muslim, it's reasonable to be suspicious & cautious

all these flags united against OPs bullshit
proud of you right now, famalam

That person won't have children, cause litterally eating shit or pissing on each other isn't enough to create life.

>2018
you must know progress is not real
>join us in the future
there is no future
they all social constricts yes

>Current year
Wew, the argument to end all arguments

Attached: 1528428900458.jpg (225x225, 10K)

You faggot fucking nigger! GET OUT! OUT OUT OUT!!!

Attached: 1367541483983.gif (375x336, 1.72M)

Back to where you came from you nigger loving kike faggot

Attached: 1511809132796s.jpg (121x125, 4K)

debunked
I love these kinds of shill threads, they are perfect for newbies figuring out who four chan is. They see this and think "oh, what a nice message, I'm going to read it", then they get hit with red-pills.
Part of me believes that (some of) these shill threads are actually made by the smarter users of Jow Forums for the benefit of normie conversion.

Whoever you are, and whatever your motivation is, don't ever stop. You're doing the Gods work.

>implying im gonna have children let alone grandchildren

niggers are worthless trash
muslims are worthless trash
joos are too jooish
women are emotionally retarded & stupid
gays are genetic errors
illegals are ILLEGAL

/thread

You have been brainwashed....or you are a mutt.

Likely both.

One day you will be able to think for yourself again.

Racism isn't stupid. Racism isn't tantamount to being a murderer or a rapist. Racism is just fine.

It's you niggers that have the problem. We get it. "you were born black" -- and yes, I'm sorry that happened. But it happened. *pats you on your baboon shoulder*

Saged

Attached: gotcha.png (474x461, 472K)

Nope. What they see is somebody pointing out that all of you are idiots, and then you instantly piling on to confirm that you are, indeed, idiots.

here some goy

Attached: shekel.jpg (400x400, 49K)

Fuck you. If you fuckers weren't blatantly anti-white male then maybe we could talk. Until then, kill yourself.

wait, what year is it?
>its 2018
really? hold on let me change all my opinions and beliefs to conform to where we are on the marxist progression timeline.

KYS You Jew nosed Allah sucking nigger faggot

it's THE CURRENT YEAR

i found your finger, i will keep it. pray it's the last piece of shit i take from you. now fuck off kike.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (596x365, 206K)

Careful, kid, you don't wanna cut yourself on that edge.

White = right

Wow you called him a kid and edge all in one post man you must be so hip and cool and caught up on all the latest trends...unironically Kill your self

>this thread

Attached: 574EF854-5062-4827-B6B5-BEF0D8F184B2.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

Mine too.

True

discord gg/2QRYBQ

add a .

Attached: Pic.jpg (957x1024, 210K)

Self loading ovens

>anti-Semitism
>islamophobia
Mutually exclusive at this point.

Shuttup nigger.

It's totally justified, and every one knows it.

You're on the wrong board for this, faggot.
Back to Tumblr

Attached: Adolf Hitler Clap.jpg (500x670, 58K)

The only future the left has is labor camps

I'm gonna break down your post, and show you where you are wrong kiddo.

>Reminder that racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, islamophobia,

Racism: Actually this is a form of tribalism. It dates back to prehistoric times. All races are racist. However I assume you are one of the people who define racism as "prejudice plus power", and would smile, and nod your head as a black man says "Kill whitey", but lecture a white man for complaining about affirmative action costing him his job.

Sexism: There are differences between the sexes. Does the child in Kindergarten Cop saying "Boys have a penis, and girls have a vagina" trigger you?

Homophobia: What's wrong with wanting children to have a mom, and a dad?

Antisemitism: If you break this down into it's root words "Anti" and "semetism" You come up with the definition of "against" and "favoritism of Jews"... This is bad why?

Islamophibia: Why mention Islamophobia, and not Christianophobia? That's what I thought...

>and every other kind of bigotry are completely fucking stupid.

None of these are examples of bigotry. However they are examples of prejudice if that is the word you were looking for. Prejudice is judging things based on what you already know, and/or have experienced. Today I bought a lottery ticket. My prejudice tells me that it will not win a million dollars. (it might though) Bigotry is hostility towards opinions other than your own. Your post is an example of bigotry. Calling them fucking stupid is intolerant, and close minded. Hate only makes more hate.

>It's 2018,

Why do people like you always like to point out the current year as if it validates your argument?

>and you all look like morons.

Name calling is not an argument

>Grow the fuck up

Says the potty mouth?

>and join us in the future,

You wish for it to be compulsory that we follow your ideology? I'll pass I need more diversity of thought in my life.

>or your grandchildren will be ashamed of you.

Attached: 6ee.jpg (600x600, 52K)

Kill yourself faggot. Fags, zionists, mudslimes all deserve to die. Fuck you queer ass kike

One of your kids will be in the closet because of you.
I guarantee it.

Attached: 14521_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 391K)

> stupid

that's the idea fagass
hate and shitpost while it's still legal

>It's the current year +3

Attached: c84.jpg (314x358, 26K)

Nah thanks, i'll keep beating all of you degenerates

>Love
-your local cop

Attached: DdX9PZUWsAEV5qn.jpg (450x800, 115K)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (232x217, 7K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

Our sole puprose, as i believe it, is to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

((they)) are Sabbateans (aka. Frankism).

In physical dimension there have to be always two sides, male & woman, day & night, two polarizations and when one side chosen, used, humanity goes beyond, higher realms. These Sabbateans really thought that by going to dark side, physical, unholy, sinful, pure hell they can get humanity beyond into heaven.

> youtube.com/watch?v=vWMxHBuuP6U

> youtube.com/watch?v=D0i6A_fLsN4

Attached: 1666.jpg (600x648, 126K)

Reminder that racism, sexism, homophobia, anti-Semitism, islamophobia, and every other kind of bigotry is what made the United States the most powerful country which ever existed.

youtube.com/watch?v=n7QXz6hDtxI

>racism
>reality
pick one

BUT WHITE NATIONALIST

They are basically saying that it is ok to have own country, identity, heritage.. Unless you are white!

And if you are against this, they call you white supremacist. When you google that, you get these pictures. You see?

Attached: white supremacistt.jpg (348x145, 10K)

Attached: nwo.png (1800x1668, 1.95M)

Attached: Choice is ours.png (2114x2606, 3.91M)

Wake up. GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

Reminder to Sage all shit slide threads, folks!

Attached: A0D2A621-FA85-434D-AFD8-84620C36E2AF.png (1024x577, 350K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. After that we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be. Something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else it is manifest of it.

I think that what ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

((progress))

Attached: nggngngngnggnggngngngnngngnn.jpg (750x574, 213K)

pol is just really bad place for ((their)) ego when goym like us knows "secrets" and some of us even uses it without fancy rituals and adrenocome from raped child veins. ((you)) lost already, density is rising and ((you)) have to face your creation in front of god.

>it's current year and youre not allowed to not like anything
This post shouldnt have any replies

>Op here. Thank you all for immediately proving the "completely fucking stupid" portion of my statement.
> Op here.
Is that what you think happened? You think you made everyone looks stupid did you? Heh...HAHAHAHAHAHA!
GTFO.

Attached: 017.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>reality isn't real
k let me know how that goes for you

>Why is Jewry so obsessed with image?
Because they control the mass media. They constantly want you to play the optics game because they controlled the channels of information dissemination for nearly a century. It's the same reason they're always shilling for democracy. When politics is a popularity contest, (((they))) that own the TV channels, the newspapers, and large news websites typically win

Fuck off kike

>GUYS ITS CURRANT YEAR