You know it's true. This is the only option. There is no other solution to fix the degeneracy in our country

You know it's true. This is the only option. There is no other solution to fix the degeneracy in our country.

Attached: 35142981_2034522810130560_8078816673274003456_n.png (454x338, 368K)

Well just look how good Europe is doing after they took those poor souls from Africa and Syria. Look at London. City of peace and tolerence. Islam is the answer and hijab makes women more pretty because she preserves her only for you. Sharia to USA

>Christians as second class citizens
>Hurr This will Durr save the west hurr from durr-degeneracy.

Why not just kill yourself

Christianity failed us.

No it didn't you failed christianity just like you failed our pagan Gods before that.

Well while looking at religion Islam brings peace. And Cross only brings war and pain.

Pretty based except fuck the pagan Gods

Pagan gods were inferior to Allah and Muhhamad. Because Islam conquests bringed glory and people followed their god to victory. Ottomans showed that Islam is the answer

Are they around now? Englightment showed to Islam who's the boss but the came post-modernism and moral-/culturalrelativism.

It could work but we'd have to modify or discard the First Amendment. No small feat.

America stagnates now. But following UK example they could reach new heights. I think Islam is the answer

All flaggot threads are slide threads.
Sage accordingly.

Do you exercise a religion? Do you go to church? Join Islam and Allah will be always with you

And I think your a retard. Atheism is the answer. We're always forgetting how the dragon of the east is gaining momentum and Islam won't stand a change once the tiger finally decides to cross the Gobi desert.

I agree, blasphemers should be killed without mercy.

They dont have spirit. But warriors of Allah have it. And it will drive us forward to victory. And then we will have their women and daughters.

Go back to Israel.

Stop with the larp you flaming faggot

The First Amendment is just hate speech anyway.

KAFFIR I think you are some sort of Yazidi heretic.

>There is no other solution to fix the degeneracy in our country.
Slaughtering all the Jews is worth trying first.

Yew is common enemy

You don't even know what a heretic is, Shiites and ibadis are heretics not Yazidis, those are heathens, you again prove you are just a stupid larper

It's Yahood you imbecil

That does seem like a solution

All religions bring war and pain. Hell, even all philosophies and cultures bring pain and war.
Peace is a distant fantasy.
Also, the only actual 'religion' of peace is Buddhism, and even they kill people. Islam is historically more a religion of mercy than of peace. Notice how they're only interested in destroying western society, but not in destroying developing and third world societies.

Fuck off namefag

Nope
You’re completely retarded

Attached: 80B409FF-52EA-4D51-893D-C09CE06CEDCA.png (1512x748, 2.39M)

After you, Ibrahim

Finland with the win again.

Stop switching and show a flag. Wtf are the mods doing, eating dicks?

>Every white nationalist converts to islam
>commit terrorist attacks
>left is forced to criticize islam
Is this 9D chess in the making?

Pedo detected.

Do you use the donkey as your flag because it represents your beliefs, or, because you want to fuck one, muhaMAD?

Meme flag as a Rep but talk like a traitor Dem.
That picture was on of the least american things ive seen all week. And there is stiff competition for that honour

No, you. Which -mite are you?

Both

I hate every little bit of you.