What’s his problem?

What’s his problem?

Attached: 368B429B-A973-4EA2-BEF8-6447A0DC6180.jpg (252x341, 15K)

he fucks kids

He's always been a little cuck, he just plays tough guys.

Does it even matter?

have you seen his kids?
fucking disgusting

he is a nigger lover

Low self esteem because he knows he's a hack.
>look at me, i'm robert de niro and i play robert de niro because that's the only role i can play

Coal burner

He looks into the face of his flat nosed pubic headed mongrels and knows he has no future

>be rich and famous
>still have to settle for a mediocre black woman

De Niro is almost unfathomably beta. He hates Trump because he’s the alpha male who took all the beautiful women that he wanted.

Diddling kids and he is getting to the age where red ropes on door knobs become relevant.

He makes pretend for a living and expects respect from normal people shut the fuck up make w good movies or disappear/die
celebs are garbage

>Oil driller

oil driller

In my day we used to call them nigger lovers

Attached: de niros shoes.jpg (748x392, 57K)

Attached: de niros shoes 2.jpg (2000x1334, 582K)

Attached: de niros wife.jpg (640x637, 100K)

Attached: 1528691511614.png (634x852, 758K)

DeNiro doesn't have the strength to shoulder the pain of accepting responsbility for sabotaging his own legacy.

Attached: dont mix.jpg (209x242, 10K)

LOL what a fucking manlet. This explains a lot.

>the absolute state of his bloodline

His father ran off and abandoned him to be a full time queer. He is married to a sheboon and his kids are ugly low iq mutts. His career is iover since Heat. He is prolly involved in some pedo diddling. I mean take your pic of problems he has desu.

He's a high school drop out who has lived almost his entire life steeped in degeneracy. What's not to get?

What’s funny is he actually called Trump a mutt, when his family is the textbook definition of mutt.

Weak leftists always project their pathologies onto strong men.

>He hates Trump because he’s the alpha male who took all the beautiful women that he wanted.

In the 90s around the height of his career he could have any woman he wanted. He could still pull pretty well today probably.

yhea, sad example for anyone who thinks racemixing works fine

The manlet is impotent since Trump won in 2016 and he blames Trump for his lost manhood. Every night he cries himself into sleep. In public he is overacting and playing manly so nobody suspects that his testosteron level are down and he has become a whiny pussy.

Perro que ladra no muerde.

Attached: Dd0oJzeUwAAaDLy.jpg (1200x1200, 178K)

But that’s the point: On paper, he should have been able to rake in beautiful women, and yet he ended up with an average sheboon. That should tell you how repulsive he must be.

>a selfloathing ethno-masochist who parrots the same alt-left mantra because he cucked himself with a BT-1000

inb4 he bourdains himself

He said he was going to leave the US and move to Italy, but Salvini said his ugly sheboon wife and mutt offspring cant come in. Feels good man.

Did jewish movies now identifies as jewish. Jews did jewish movies, now identify as jewish.

Basically do things for money and you become cheap.

I though that picture with his wife is photoshopped and I searched the original. Nope, she is really that ugly.

I honestly can't believe how out of touch people like him are. I know minorities act like children especially on the left but most americans view that as embarrassing and all that did was make sure that people will vote for trump again.

He almost feels like a sleeper agent for trump to make the left look horrible

His father was a fag Andheri has 3 kids with a black woman that look nothing like him.

NO WAY

Attached: 1524836770890.png (576x507, 59K)

He thought he was brave and shit when he married his wife, when he saw what disgusting kids he produced he got mad and since he's still a 'hollywooder' he feels he can't go back on his views.
Also add manlet rage into the equation.

hes a wop

He doesn't have a problem. You are just a sub 80 IQ retard.

Old, desperate for new movie roles, kid doesn't look like him, Trump closing in on the hidden Hollyjew elite that abuses young girls, etc etc.

Senility

He's a maggot-dicked faggot with an ugly pig whore for a wife who's pissing all his money away.

He is a sore loser with mental issues. His Demorat party lost and now he triggered like a little snowflake.

She looks like a tranny. Now I understand the phrase "spend all the money".
Now tell me do ya, a do ya have any money?
I wanna spend all your money
At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar

He's not even a full blooded spaghetti nigger. He has 6 different ethnicities in is recent ancestry. His best acting performance was to convince people he's Italian when all he is is an American mutt.

Attached: HermanMunster_web-464x580.jpg (464x580, 51K)

>could have
He certainly didn't
Check his dating history
Pretty pathetic

This is who he was with at the apex of his career.

Attached: c58fd7b71809fe1c239d949b9f377143.jpg (1024x685, 371K)

Watching this DeNiro douche bag life choices is a whole red pill onto itself.

>Marries an ugly nigger, even though he's a Hollywood actor
>Has retarded looking children
>Is a full blown liberal douche bag.
>What a disappointment of a person in contrast with his screen characters

Ewww!

Comfy thread, love seeing stuck-up little pricks get taken apart by the boiz

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 5K)

He probably just loves master-slave play.