Impeach this piece of garbage

Impeach this piece of garbage

Attached: 0dd10f3b48b5b64275af7b84078cb364.jpg (750x750, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How far into his second term will we have to hear about this? I’d like to mark it on my calendar.

here will be no 2nd term

Attached: ivanka.jpg (719x1024, 257K)

Get a life

for what? He said things that made people sad?

Seriously what crime has he commited

Attached: EastCock.jpg (333x499, 60K)

Cry babies like this Faggot OP are just angry their pet nigger Obama was a shit President and they needed a White Man (Trump) to show him how to run a country, let’s face it blacks can’t even properly govern 1 neighborhood in America let alone the country itself.

Attached: 4E260B25-9C96-4191-A3C0-945286F4EF77.jpg (1008x821, 180K)

Straight to the gas chamber you insane kike faggot.

Attached: 1313627043001.jpg (289x251, 6K)

>treason

Attached: maga.jpg (588x609, 101K)

lawl!!

Attached: The difference.jpg (720x927, 391K)

Horrible shoop!

Attached: D115D093-FADE-494F-80F7-3C1DEB2AE50C.jpg (1700x1366, 225K)

Imagine drawing this image. Imagine being so upset with someone that you draw something like this. Do you think they feel proud of this? Perhaps they think they're clever, the cutting edge of humour and wit. Meanwhile in reality, Trump has a very real chance of creating peace with North Korea for the first time in over half a century, and they still can't stop expressing their hatred for him, no matter how it makes them look.

Attached: Girl that voted for trump gets backpack thror at her.webm (450x360, 1.05M)

And why not? You gonna run Maxine Waters? Nancy Pelosi? Ramenhead?

So fragile

Attached: lauflauf.jpg (450x500, 37K)

wow I thought you trumptards were supposed to be tough or something

Attached: dat face.jpg (525x549, 132K)

That's why your nigger President and his legacy have been practically erased. Now kill yourself you nigger loving faggot.

Attached: kys.jpg (640x604, 61K)

Walk yourself into the oven you kike shill. It's not worth the effort of even a sonderkommando to toss you in.

Not gonna happen

RENT FREE NIGGER

Attached: 1528699508345.jpg (1440x1033, 247K)

hands so tiny he wears extensions, yea take up for this guy

Attached: trump dump.jpg (600x800, 25K)

President Pence can't happen soon enough.

How?

Get gassed.
Sage and report

So random violence. And we are the nazis

yes you are

>be you 13yo just found /pol: repeat the same thing over and over think I am cool

Lmao
Sage slide threads all day

Meme flaggot. Seem upset. All fields

Attached: 1401103508531.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Heil LaBeouf

Attached: B1F04A32-A3E5-4A37-86F7-B07BE5C28D4C.jpg (1464x1200, 302K)

Attached: 1509136914154.jpg (400x400, 50K)

This is like log posting on /b/ cringe as fuck and everyone involved is a loser.

Attached: Drump logs.jpg (705x472, 205K)

Attached: peechfohfahv.jpg (675x673, 348K)

u mad bro?

Attached: trumpolololo.png (867x902, 1.16M)

You just know that the "artist" had an erection the whole time he spent drawing this.

Lol, level headed only looking up with his eyes instead of tilting his head
>afraid

Nonono let americans “enjoy” their choice to the full lmao

I agree. Only because Pence would be president and he'd bring far more leftist tears than Trump.

>thinking that Trump is not a kike shill/cryptokike
>thinking that kike/kike shill Trump is more than just a facade for the kikes and shills to push their kiked technocommunist NWO

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Attached: trump-surrounded.jpg (869x578, 176K)

Getting scared you paedophile piece of shit. The ropes are being woven for your hanging right now. Each one with the proud boast made in America..

Attached: are you still watching.jpg (1024x512, 226K)

>IMPEACHMENT ANY DAY NOW BLUMPHKINS!!
>ANY. DAY. NOW.

it must be like hell inside your head

Attached: 1519026199242.png (584x770, 32K)

stay mad fgt

Attached: 1524697513876.jpg (1015x619, 251K)

Why are libshits so triggered by him? Gorrillion boomer-tier threads, every single day like this one. It's hilarious.

Haha Drumpf more like DUMPF haha

Attached: 2018-05-30-The-Shitty-Matrix.jpg (3840x3902, 2.08M)

I want gibs and I feel he doesn't discuss enough about gibbing dem to me. I are democrat. I are very politic complex, and tolerance.

Still buttblasted, because he won? lol, little fragile faggot. I feast on your tears.

President Trump is doing what he promised to do and has my full support

S E E T H I N G

Attached: 1526713000095.jpg (2048x1536, 1.56M)

>choice
At least they had one
>lol EU

no dont care about him winning, only care he is a piece of shit

Attached: Alt_right_tears.jpg (1280x720, 497K)

Impeach him for what? Even if that happened and they voted him out of office, there would be a huge revolt and pretty sure lots of people would see their last days.

Attached: 1526508313470.gif (350x455, 2.89M)

What are these clowns trying to slide the last couple days?

Attached: shareblue bingo.jpg (889x1039, 239K)

Attached: IT WAS WRITTEN.jpg (640x480, 264K)

I didn't realize Trump had a prostectic. Weird. Now, go kys.

They were told to. Liberals just do what their overlords command.

Nah, he's the best president Americans have had since GW.

Attached: GUILTY.jpg (1200x800, 528K)

>yes you are

of course we are, we dont randomly go and throw things to innocent civilians.

Attached: qrs5mdbstf5y-970x350.jpg (970x350, 77K)

Doesn't look like Putin is afraid in either those pictures.

>fascist flag
>posts fascist behavior
Pottery

impeach your momma

None who are Trump, none who matter, none who did any real crime. Sad.

LEAVE DRUMPF ALONE!!!!
I need my daily dose of US embarrassment

Write your representative, obamaleaf.

Attached: C8487F3B-8956-47BB-8B33-9977AFBF123F.png (800x400, 49K)

> stock market at all time high
> unemployment all time low
> world peace nearly achieved
> dude weed maybe
I voted for Trump as the chaos candidate,I wanted civil war by now. Wtf

>I voted for Trump
kek

google rick gates homo "Conspiracy against the united states" Pleaded guilty, now eat your daddies dick

Attached: CoPLhf5VUAAwE3z.jpg (1068x790, 165K)

>
>here will be no 2nd term
you from Nigeria?

listen to Kanye dummy

He's right though, all this bluster about how he'd start WW3 and now we're looking at the distinct possibility of a unified Korea, which would do a great deal to reduce tensions.

Yes, there are trade wars and butthurt between countries, but anyone pretending the nukes are about to fly is kidding themselves. It's doubly funny when you consider the glorification of Obama, who found himself unable to resolve this issue himself.

How can one person be so upset. Saying all these things of something he hates. You're letting Trump live in your head rent free.

cry more bitch, it only adds fuel to the memeologists.

lol

oh I am literally triggering Trump tards, I don't care. it's fun watching them continue to suck his orange dick

Attached: 4bd1527be40ee5fd0eeb59d45cb8981d.jpg (736x703, 65K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T1409sXBleg

>dahurrrr

I am actually starting to believe as much. When you peel back the layers on all their bitching about Trump it all comes back to their support of Obama and refusal to admit he was not only a traitor but probably not even born in this country.

Obamaleaf loves meme flags

no you just fire into crowds and then you play victim

Attached: Video shows man firing into crowd in Charlottesville .webm (640x480, 1.32M)

Drumf raysist
He also orang
Dat funny
Impeach blump
Before he go nuclear drumf

For high crimes and misdemeanors, and criminal conspiracy with Russia and Israel to steal election and being puppet of Netanyahu and Putin. He is also taking bribes from China right in the open.

>Straight to the gas chamber you insane kike faggot

Trump is the biggest zionist kike faggot shill ever. Anyone calling people criticizing Drumpf kikes is a Russian or JIDF troll.

Jews are proven to be shilling for Trump, online. Check psy-group.

I don't get it.
do babies not deserve earth?

weird thign is all the leftists suddenly upset about tariffs all love the EU and want Britain to stay in the EU... that's the EU that iposes tariffs on imports from the rest of the world

the left never worries about honesty

Attached: 1527258875541.png (183x232, 21K)

Probably won't stop until near the end of his third term.

Fake you gay

After all of this time, you should know he's not going to be impeached.

they're brainwashed to do whatever the MSM tells them

it's that simple

>For high crimes and misdemeanors, and criminal conspiracy with Russia and Israel to steal election and being puppet of Netanyahu and Putin. He is also taking bribes from China right in the open.

hahahaah

ok, hans, now fork over some more monies to economic migrants, and club med. get back to work.

the irony of this image is why the left will never meme

It's an interesting glimpse into the the psychology of the left, that when attempting to associate Trump with that which they most despise, they inevitable tend towards babies. These most innocent vessels of hope for a better future are the left's greatest enemy. They abort and loath that which reminds them of how far they themselves have fallen.

Idiotic antifas. You have no idea. Your insults merely channel more power and dedication through anger for TGE. You have no idea even in what kind of game you are in.

Attached: the_end_start.jpg (1920x1920, 479K)

quality thread here, OP
excellent work with the garbage-collecting, janitors/mods

>Literally nothing
Stay mad.

Attached: try harder.webm (640x358, 875K)

did you even watch the video faggot?
Your side had fucking homemade flame thrower and not one shot was fired.

God, that's weak.

Attached: 1527535637470.jpg (786x591, 32K)

>Putin was afraid of Obama
We know this because we have Obama on fucking camera submissively agreeing to remove anti-missile systems from the Russian border if he just waited until after reelection in what was clearly supposed to be a whispered conversation.

Putin smacked King Nigger around the room multiple times, if you don't remember. He completely humiliated American efforts in the Ukraine and gained numerous concessions despite it.

Attached: DfYkmlHX4AEo-a_.jpg (1024x852, 80K)

kek, stay mad, faggot loser.
Sage all flaggot slide threads.

>For high crimes and misdemeanors, and criminal conspiracy with Russia and Israel to steal election and being puppet of Netanyahu and Putin. He is also taking bribes from China right in the open.

So just fantasies in your head because no one has been brought up on any charges even related to these.
Being ok with another nation helping you get elected by using propaganda is not illegal. Hilliray was helped by Ukraine.
2 Years of the full weight of the american and britian intelligence agencies has turned up the following:

1. Flynn lied about the weather
2. Manafort misreported some money while working for the clintons
3. 13 guys in Saint Petersburg made up news and put it on facebook

It is hard to prove a negative but if you have all those assets looking under every rock you can find it is getting pretty close.

Attached: ComparingSizes.jpg (771x945, 332K)