DAILY NICE: TEACHER CAUGHT RIDING THE HAMBONE

coed.com/2018/06/11/kayla-sprinkles-cherokee-county-north-carolina-teacher-sex-student-arrest-photos-info-details/

Attached: sprinkles.png (630x750, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eawttWpt5VY
everipedia.org/wiki/kayla-sprinkles/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Totally good with it, unless the "student" was a nigger. Then we need to put her in prison.

>american high schools have 20 years old "teachers"

No wonder your country is going down the drain.

This, they have no fucking standards at all when it comes to educators or police.

This.

she's 26, which means if she graduated college at 22 and spent a couple of years student teaching she could be teaching by now. What is an acceptable age to begin teaching for you?

Young freshly graduated teachers should teach elementary schools first.

30+

Nice

Attached: df4455e98c107cc385ef7014368529dd.jpg (640x1138, 37K)

what a qt, whoever she banged is lucky

>NiceSouthPark.gif

Does anyone else hate the frequency with which these stories keep popping up because you never got molestered/"raped" by a cute teacher in school and you can't ever go back in time and get molestered/"raped" by a cute teacher ever again and you will NEVER BE THE LITTLE BOY AGAIN

Attached: 1522189554055.jpg (228x225, 13K)

Attached: nice.gif (636x389, 1.62M)

what do you expect when you hire someone named kayla sprinkles

yeah no, Teachers have been caught raping elementary school students and you are denying some lucky bastard who is in high school the right to fuck his teacher, you know someone who actually wants sex

Attached: 5a7.jpg (599x222, 35K)

>Kayla Sprinkles

Attached: cuterus.png (300x178, 13K)

I wish miss Gertrude could rape me...

Attached: 1vho1ZY.png (400x400, 172K)

+15 years of having and raising her own kids
then she is qualified

>implying 20 year olds aren't adults

Most people graduate college at 22.

22 year olds are adults aren't they?

isn't your presidents wife a teacher who was 40 when she groomed and raped him at only 15

Attached: 1459143716972.jpg (571x852, 219K)

I got molested by two of my older sister's friends and never realized until I was like 19 and remembered what happened.

I can only speak for myself but I didn't really feel "grown up" until I turned 24-25. But that also coincided with my dad passing away so take that with a boulder of salt.

get the fuck in here

Was it good-bad touch or bad-bad touch?

Attached: 1521788114899.jpg (304x397, 26K)

wtf how could you not remember
also elaborate on that story.

Attached: 24AA022900000578-2908019-image-a-66_1421145521658.jpg (634x764, 88K)

Coached Softball

And we're assuming the pupil was a dude?

#metoo
She was 17 and I was 12. Still use it for fap memories. Kim was hot as fuck, i literally peaked before I finished puberty.

hot

everyone but me got molested by a hot chick when they were kids

Attached: 1507267400459.png (746x718, 75K)

same here, except I didn't feel like one until 26

most people aren't really in adulthood until 25+

with that said, legally, if you're over 18 you are an adult

>you will never pump your naughty teacher full of semen in your teens

O-okay

were you molested by your moms boyfriend Tyrone?

Women get away with this shit constantly cause you beta faggots go "nice" or "hot" instead of being outraged. Women get one year for a rape like this while men get 20+ years. Sad and pathetic. You losers are just fueling the fire.

Attached: jUOy771v.jpg (448x448, 18K)

If it makes you feel any better; my sex life pretty much went down hill after that.

My parents were married to eachother until my dad passed away. don't project your degenerate leafer childhood fantasies onto me. this thread is for straights only

Attached: 1522176316085.png (202x263, 53K)

Teachers in the US don't typically move between education levels, and college degrees typically put them on tracks to teach those levels. For example, your degree will be Education but your focus will either be Primary or Secondary Education. There are also degrees for early childhood ed which are for daycare and pre-school teachers. There is not a lot of curriculum overlap and there isn't a lot of mobility between grades. Teachers don't start at the lower grades and work their way up, they pick an age group and some subjects they want to focus on and learn that.

So what should they be doing for 8 years after graduating college and before getting their entry level $32,000 per year job as a teacher?

I saw a story where a teacher got pregnant by and underage teen and sued him for child support

Attached: 999.png (591x412, 79K)

Attached: 1526744383784.jpg (550x705, 31K)

I got treated really nice in a Chinese restaurant when I was 14 or 15, I think it was by the nice White lady who worked there, it made me feel special, I think she wanted my D, I would have given it to her, but I didn't even know how to ask out girls, let alone be in a risky relationship with a young woman in her 20's. Anyway, the experience made me feel really special, and I enjoyed it. I would have fucked her hehe.

I wish I was raped by a hottie like that when I was in high school. Damn.

youtu.be/eawttWpt5VY

why should women like this be punished if the kid wants it and the bitch is stupid enough to risk destroying her carrier over this then i'm okay with it

Why should men be punished if a girl wanted it?

At 12 I would have laid them hard if given the slightest opportunity, and some of those boys maybe in the same situation, But law is law so she should do prison.

Oooooohhhh, must hurt

She was messing around with a female you idiots.

>implying Kayla wouldn't tell me and I could spend 9 months raw dogging her some more

That's just as hot.

Gross

even better

coached softball

end thread

Sounds do me like we need to stop sending fresh out of college females to high schools as teachers. Clearly they are not much smarter than the students that they keep having sex with.

Send them to elementary or middle schools, and train more men as high school teachers.

Remember, had this been a 25 year old male teacher with a 16 year old female student, and this story would have been written and charged very differently.

Unlikely, all of the niggers in NC are mostly spread out in the middle of the state where the old cotton and tobacco plantations were. There's some magical line somewhere past shelby where the nigger population drops off dramatically. Ill never forget visiting the mountains with a friend and as we ate bojangles for breakfast looked around and saw nothing but white faces, even the workers. Ill probably have to retreat to the mountains eventually to get away from the diversity.

Women aren't people and therefore cannot consent with anybody else except her husband

Attached: 1526956979272.jpg (640x350, 172K)

>She taught at the high school and coached softball

they dot mention the gender of the 'victim' in these teacher molestation stories anymore. I'm thinking most of the victims are female.

>look at list of other women at end of article
>Most other offenders are in 20's but look like mid 40s

What the fuck?

thots who are so ugly no man will date them so they have to aim lower

Attached: ac21b6a9c9b89f9cc01477f5f9397ad3.jpg (500x714, 64K)

Alcohol really does prematurely age the skin but the Eternal Chad and the Eternal Woman will never acknowledge or admit it.

The only hot teacher I’ve seen do anything like this is this bitch, and in every single one of her other pictures she’s a 3/10 globlina as opposed to this 10/10 mugshot

Attached: 012A37A5-6FB2-4D0F-AFF0-93E9D5ACAF99.jpg (770x433, 50K)

“It is incumbent upon all of us to ensure their safety and well being as they grow and mature.”
>16 year old fertile male has consensual relationship with fertile female
>the age at which most teenagers lose their virginity
>we must protect him from sex lol
Why do americans still pretend to be puritans? Everyone knows you start fucking like rabbits and drowning yourself in booze as soon as you're able.

Attached: 1453458844536.jpg (387x461, 24K)

It must be the tears in her eyes I guess

cute girls crying is fucking erotic and delicious

I got fucked by a teacher plenty of times.
Sadly, my dad was a teacher

KEK
wait you were raped by your Dad?

Attached: 140.jpg (600x528, 37K)

>kayla sprinkles
That her stripper name or what

He said it was my homework

Like it even matters what their age is. I’m in college now, and the education majors are 99% retards. I mentioned this to my parents and they chuckled and said it was the same when they were in college. The vast, vast majority of smart people don’t become teachers in the US. College professors are the exception, especially for hard sciences. My chemistry professors have all been brilliant. I’m just going to homeschool my kids cause I’m smarter than any teacher they’ll likely ever have. Making a kid go to school for 7-8 hours a day is a waste of time and is bad for the kid’s health

can you elaborate on that?

For these hot teachers, all we had to do was beg them for sex in private. We all share the same desire, and they wouldn't say no. So many missed opportunities.

Wipe that smile off her face.

>Making a kid go to school for 7-8 hours a day is a waste of time and is bad for the kid’s health
I unironically feel this way. Most people look at me like I have a third eye when I say it.

>white women

She deserves life in prison cause I never got my cock sucked as a teen.
AND I WAS HORNY AS FUCK.
Used to stare at the ass and teach would look at me with disgust WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCK YOURSELVES!?

everipedia.org/wiki/kayla-sprinkles/
Scroll down.
Hot damn

That just have been nice to experience. Only Bojangles I’ve been to that wasn’t full of them was in Waxhaw.

Jesus Christ, look at this face.

Attached: hnnnnnggg.png (705x849, 1.42M)

I was 9 or 10 and they were around 16. They came over every now and then but this time they were here as babysitters. They kept telling me how cute I was and how they wish I were a couple years older so I could date them. They kept playfully touching me throughout the night and eventually they started stroking my legs and then my crotch. It felt good but I didn't know why. I liked all that attention. Once it was bed time, one of them insisted to help me change into my pjs. She had me standing there in my underwear while she was on her knees in front of me running her fingers across my body. Eventually the other girl came and they had me lay on my bed. One of them kept running her fingers across my body while the other one was tickling my crotch with her fingernails and I think also sniffing me. They did this for a good hour and it was extremely relaxing, yet arousing at the same time. I remember them changing my briefs too and cleaning me with wet wipes because the old ones were soaked in precum by the time they were done toying with me. They were never this bold again. When I was 14 one of them let me get close to her in her bra and panties and that was the last time anything happened with them. I wish they would have gone all the way and I wish I could have enjoyed it more because honestly I didn't know what the hell was going on.

RED STORM ALERT

Another batch of primaries are up for June 12. What is particularly important is the Virginia Senate race, where we have the chance of knocking out Hillary’s pedo looking sidekick, Tim Kaine.

Nevada – Governor (the Nevada Attorney General, Adam Laxalt, currently leads the GOP Primary)

Nevada – Senate (Dean Heller will win the GOP primary and face Jackie Rosen; pay attention to the primary vote totals for both parties)

Nevada – 1st Congressional District

Nevada – 2nd Congressional District

Maine – Senate (if the Democratic candidate splits the vote with Angus King, it’s possible for the GOP candidate to take this)

Maine – 2nd Congressional District (Trump won this district in 2016)

North Dakota – Senate (Heitkamp is a conservative Democrat who can nevertheless be replaced by a Republican, likely Kevin Cramer)

South Carolina – 5th Congressional District

Virginia – Senate (it seems Corey Stewart, the “alt-right” candidate, holds a comfortable lead over Nick Freitas, endorsed by Rand Paul; either way, whoever wins MUST BE SUPPORTED in their fightt against Tim Kaine)

Virginia – 9th Congressional District

Attached: DemocratList1.png (641x457, 273K)

I didn't have any cute teachers in school so no.

story time

Nice digits
Must be true

Attached: 1494107909227.gif (235x175, 480K)

No real story.
When i got home from school he'd just tell me to take off my trousers and then he'd fuck me and grade it

Well what was your GPA?

Nice

Attached: image.gif (480x270, 1.8M)

lul 1488. its feels a strange coincidence that digits tend to be quality posts

/pol is for people who don't get female attention! GTFO Chad!

Attached: Pepe, gun.png (320x320, 90K)

She got all dolled up for her mugshot and pedo alert photo

>Things that never happened for-
>Checks digits
>1488
Hmm, Kek verified. Sounds amazing. I had a fat black girl try to rape me once. That was the peak of my luck with women.

Did she succeed?

We had this chemistry teacher that got knocked up by a student once. She was hitting on all of us too. It was pretty funny overall.

lol Jow Forums always says "nice" but these teachers are sleeping with nogs most of the time because they're the most aggressive

did you faggots not go to high school? The only time I ever remember a teacher getting hit on by students was when overly-aggressive retarded nig-nogs started saying shit and getting sent to the principal's office

Attached: 1527465408216.gif (200x200, 948K)

Apple for teacher?

Attached: D61E6B8B-497D-43C7-B3CA-5F40AE1E0191.jpg (312x471, 26K)

Nah. I lift and do le martial arts. I can at least fight off fattys.

Women are just not fit to be teachers, especially for young adults.

My drama teacher really wanted my D. Constant compliments were the norm and even keeping me after class to "help" with building sets and props for the plays. Here and there we would lock eyes and the sexual tension was something that couldnt be described. I remember a couple times I would drive from a play location with them and I would get my inner thigh rubbed but thats as far as it would go. We never ended up banging but he still teaches at the school

Enjoy your well-deserved ban, faggot. MODS!

Attached: LOL.jpg (480x472, 46K)

NC bitches are notorious race mixing fat sluts

I was 11 and she was 14. She was really tall too, like 5'9" with big boobs. She pinned me down and ripped off her shirt and shoved my head into her breasts. Many fap sessions consisted of me reminiscing about that experience.

Hypergamy is out of fucking control

AWALT

Crybaby