Let's get this bitch fired

Let's get this cunt fired

washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-cant-we-hate-men/2018/06/08/f1a3a8e0-6451-11e8-a69c-b944de66d9e7_story.html?utm_term=.12df5224c53c

Attached: Get her fired.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>behaving like a liberal

Why behave like (((them)))?

Don't sink to that shitty level.

get a life

Wont help u but hope u succeed buddy

Disgusting.

Attached: 0f6c3bf98ac21e38d8f320ff4ae9155059b463ef2fbb6d2ed31f2431c2715be2.png (987x766, 500K)

Why? This shit is so pathetic it does nothing but create right wing voters

NYPA
inb4 kike shill etc etc keep /i/nsurgency on 8ch

such an obvious dyke. She should be fired for writing a "opinion' full of sexist hate speech.

Bump

The left should be forced to die by the same sword they live by. Until they are, they have no reason to change. Get they dyke canned. BUMP.

>that lesbo face
LMAO

It's funny watching lefties squirm under the weight of their own rules. I wouldn't care what they do so much if they didn't feel the incessant need to dictate to others how they should live and behave.

Turnabout is fair play faggit

If you want her fired, say trans men aren't trans men, but men. She would be normalizing hatred to trans men if they are allowed to be hated.

though I agree with your cause this sin't how you start Jow Forums campaigns
NYPA lurk moar

Attached: newfag.jpg (443x332, 25K)

The Washington Post has completely degenerated into buzzfeed.

Good to know.

Oh God I had her once. She taught an honors course on the history of religion in America. She’s straight up crazy. We did an entire month where all we talked about was how polygamy in the Mormon religion is institutionalized rape. It was an honors course so we were expected to have debates about it. Here’s how that went:

>Oppenent is a girl that’s a teachers pet
>Has done no research on polygamy at all
>She says that all marriage is essentially rape
>Says multiple wives is just multiple rapes because women are systematically oppressed
>My turn
>I say that religious marriage in Mormonism is nothing more than a ceremony
>They normally don’t live together and can even have other spouses on earth
>It’s all about going to the “husbands heaven” after death and creating a devout society
>Basically it’s not a “marriage” like we use the term
>Opponent says that’s even worse because it’s eternal rape in the afterlife
>Women are commodities blah blah blah
>She literally starts crying
>Finish debate

I get a C because I made her cry. Opponent gets an A. We spend the next two days talking about how we aren’t going to debate anymore because men systematically oppress women. It was fucking bonkers. This lady belongs in a loony bin.

Attached: 258409BE-54DA-4DDB-92F8-5BD3D01F7952.jpg (241x209, 21K)

but at least the newfag is from a real country

at least we can shoot commies here

Attached: welcomecommies.jpg (604x672, 78K)

You can; but not all women are man-hating lesbians.

We should actually be thanking her.

If it wasn't for the man-hating lesbians, the feminist movement would be more popular then it is.

A looney bin would be a rather conservative punishment for this commie. I think something more permanent is in order.

Attached: worst.png (731x611, 876K)

FUCK THAT, SHLOMO!
GET THIS BITCH FIRED!!!!
>le above it all
Youre just a SHILL!!!!!!

>muh fair play
ITS SCARED

I’m sorry, I thought you were Puerto Rico. inb4 american education.